Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Taylor just looked at Valerian. "As you seem to forget he is not a dragon. He is a demon, one of the killing clan but a demon nonetheless. So please just sit down and let me explain for there are two told of in this prophecy." He said to him indicating a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm
Heated, Valerian crossed the room and sat in the chair with his head in the palm of his hand. "Ok, enlighten me then." he said, hiding the curiosity of the prophecy very well. Though he knew very well that Adelline could be killed by feeding from him and by Bradley's loss of control he never knew the exact prophecy. His best bet was to always keep it safe by keeping her away from him. Though that didn't seem to work well.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm
"In the prophecy says there is one that is the destroyer and the other is the savior. Now everyone thinks Bradley is the destroyer when he isn't. There is a sibling to Bradley but that is very well hidden by his father." Taylor said to the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:31 pm
"Oh and where is this brother of his now? I hope you have him contained somewhere or something..." Valerian said wondering where his daughter fit in to all of this.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 pm
Taylor looked at him and shrugged. "His father kept it concealed for years I just found out the day before he died. Plus it was a sister not a brother. As far as I know she is not here at the present time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:46 pm
"So what happens if you are wrong and Bradley really is the destroyer? And where does Adelline fit into all of this?" he asked trying to stay calm.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm
"I know for a fact Bradley isn't. For if he was the destroyer neither of you would be in this room right now. That ring can't control the destroyer only the savior. As for where she fits into this that is where our prophecy ends and yours begins." Taylor said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:02 pm
Valerian sat back, "She who is of new blood, who must take the blood of the trodden, distasteful, human scum; she will succumb tot he will of the beast, and destroy her new blood." He shook his head. "What kind of sense does that mean? Destroyed new blood? Death. That is what we all thought... though I suppose there is the possibility that we interpretted it wrong. "  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:13 pm
"It could mean that she will kill Bradley if it ever arises to the two battling. She has bitten Bradley I know that, I believe four times now correct?" Taylor asked the two of them.

Bradley's jaw dropped, Taylor knew about this. How does he know this stuff? I didn't even tell him. "She drank three times but has bitten me four times so correct."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:19 pm
"Or... new blood may not refer to her at all. New blood may refer to something new all together. I mean... she is no ordinary vampire, she is a half blood. Though what if..." he dreaded the words he was about to say. "Adelline, you don't think you are pregnant do you?"

She blushed and gave him a furious look "I... no! Of course not!" she said in a hurried nervous tone.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"Why would you think that she was pregnant?" Bradley asked very confused. Did Valerian have the power to read minds like grandpa? Or did he just know? Does grandpa even have the ability to read or has he been watching me? He thought very confused now.

Patting Bradley on the shoulder Taylor winked at him. "Valerian I don't think your kind can become pregnant. As for her becoming pregnant I don't believe Bradley is able to continue his family line." He said lightly lieing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm
"I am quite aware of my own generations capabilities, but she is a halfling. She does have the ability to become pregnant... perhaps not as regular as a true human though." he said softly. "As for my knowledge of the things you to do when you are alone, I am a father, it is pure instinct." he said proudly.

"Wait... halfling? I knew my mother was human, but how does that make me different?"  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm
Bradley just looked at the two confused. He wasn't going to say anything because he knew Valerian would make a snide comment to him and that would be when the ring would come off. Valerian would so be asking for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm
"You were conceived like a normal baby, but with vampirirc qualities. You drank blood, you had canines, your eyes were everchanging. It was simply amazing my dear. Though the point is, you can get pregnant. In fact, I think in order to do so... well it's only a theory, that when you are pregnant you crave the blood of your host... Your mother practically killed me. I had no idea that I even had drinkable blood for her. Ah well..." he said thinking of the woman he had fallen in love with so long ago.

In stead of asking more questions she simply nodded her head and grew deathly quiet.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm
"So it looks like the two children are afraid of asking questions. I believe Adelline just wants the subject changed but I could be wrong and Bradley is intending to take off the ring if he asks you a question and you reply with a snide remark Valerian." Taylor said smiling at his ever predictable grandson.

"Bu-bu-but how did you know that?" Bradley asked stumbling over the first word. All he saw was Taylor smile and not say anything else on the matter.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games