Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:56 pm
Jenna peeks around the door and scurries in. She immediately finds dishes to wash and runs over.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 am
-starts to help out Jenna and the others-  

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:24 pm
S l y noticed more house elves entering the kitchens and quickly beginning their chores for the day. How many elves live here? she wondered.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw two elves washing dishes and friendly chatting. S l y wasn't the nervous type and welcomed the challenge of making new friends. She walked over to the first elf with large, fox-like ears and some sort of bear waddling around her feet. Staring a bit too long at the bear, S l y quickly composed herself and tapped the elf's shoulder. "Uh, hi," she began. "My name's S l y. Do you guys need any help with the dishes?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 pm
Jewel helps out with the cooking.  

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am
S l y t h e r W i n
S l y noticed more house elves entering the kitchens and quickly beginning their chores for the day. How many elves live here? she wondered.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw two elves washing dishes and friendly chatting. S l y wasn't the nervous type and welcomed the challenge of making new friends. She walked over to the first elf with large, fox-like ears and some sort of bear waddling around her feet. Staring a bit too long at the bear, S l y quickly composed herself and tapped the elf's shoulder. "Uh, hi," she began. "My name's S l y. Do you guys need any help with the dishes?"

That would be lovely! Then we can finish the last cooking preperations as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am
*a plate of cookies appears mysteriously*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm
Smiling at the thought of showing off her cooking skills, S l y nodded her head in agreement. "Fantastic!"
It was at that moment that she and the others noticed a plate of cookies hovering over the counter slightly. Each cookie appeared to emit a heavenly glow & a smell of freshly baked goodness too mouth-watering for words. "Double fudge chocolate chip..." they elves said in unison. *om nom nom*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 pm
laughs quietly as the elfs have eaten my super speed potion making them move faster than light for the next 10 hours*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm
Jewel looks around amazed at how fast some of the other elves are working. Wow, everyone's determined to do a good job! She smiles and her gaze falls in the cookies on the table. Strange, those weren't there before. She shrugs and get's back to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:20 pm
S l y's eyes widened in amazement as the ceiling, walls, and entire kitchen whizzed past her faster than the speed of light. She was scrubbing the floors, tables, chairs, and spice shelves like there was no tomorrow! I've never had a sugar rush like this before...

She laughed as other elves searched the ovens and chairs frantically to figure out how on earth they became spotless in just under a second. With her cleaning done in the kitchen, S l y decided to help with the masterpiece meal to feed students. In just moments she was at the other end of the room chopping onions & whipping up a delicious beef stew.
"Grandma's famous beef stew...nothing gets past this!"

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:50 am
Jewel get's knocked back by a few elves who were moving really fast. "Hey, watch it please."Ok, now i know this isn't normal. But then again...it's Hogwarts, so things like these are usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm
Now done with the beef stew, dinner rolls, grilled chicken, & ham sandwiches, S l y wiped her brow in slight exhaustion. Hopefully, she thought, the students would find her food more than satisfactory. "Maybe there's still time for strawberry rhubarb pie." S l y dashed to the pantry quick as lightning & grabbed all the ingredients to make the crust. She was reaching for the vanilla extract when her hand brushed against something cold and smooth inside the pantry. Confused, S l y pushed aside a few spice bottles to find a brass doorknob. "Huh...?"
"What is it?"
S l y whipped around to see another elf staring at her with one eyebrow arched. "I, uh, couldn't find the salt," she stammered. The other elf narrowed his eyes & grinned. "I just happen to be holding it. I was making mashed potatoes & had to use it. Here you go." He handed S l y the small salt bottle. She smiled, "Thanks!"
He returned the smile & walked back to attend to his mashed potatoes. Quickly, S l y shut the pantry door closed. She didn't know why she didn't tell the other elf about the doorknob. Then she realized that she didn't catch his name, either. Shrugging, S l y went straight back to work on the pie crust.

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:00 am
Jenna crept over "You found it didn't you?" She asked, dicing some carrots for a soup.She bit her lip, looking around nervously.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm
S l y heard a girl's voice ask "You found it didn't you?" She turned around again & found an elf looking sideways to make sure nobody else was around. She kept dicing carrots while quickly glancing at S l y for a reaction.
"Found what?" S l y slowly asked. The elf stopped dicing & looked straight at her with wonderment in her eyes, as if she was excited to finally share a deeply hidden secret.
She leaned in & whispered, "Aro's Door."
S l y wasn't sure what to make of this revelation, & she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into when she asked, "Who's door?"
"Aro's," the elf whispered. "You found the doorknob that she left us, didn't you?"
Not only was this confusing to S l y, but it made her extremely curious. A woman named Aro left house elves some door to open? It seemed unrealistic. Then again, things that went on around Hogwarts weren't known to be 'of the ordinary.' S l y then said, "I have no idea what you're talking about. Who's Aro?"

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:22 pm
((wait...who were you playing? Me?))  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games