Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Maybe, i hope so, but i do remember that i tryed almost everything to cure this. Anways *smiles* thank you *shivers from the cold air that was coming from the open window* i'll close the window *tries to get up from the bed*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:34 am

Scanda had enough of Hatu "Thats the last straw"he shouted from atop the hill as he clicked his fingers and all around the hill darkness lifted and headed for Hatu "No one calls me some stupid little wizard and gets away with it"Scanda said as he teleported back to the castle and stared down at them all from the roof and made is thoughts go to Chief "Ive told you if you want to find this so called Phylum then just let me know"he sent the thought to her and continued to stare down at them.

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:43 am

"We're going to find somewhere we can be in privite. Chief told me about a movie theater that she had installed when she moved in. It's run by magic, so we don't have to ask any one to help us," *Goddess said as she pulled Nick along. They got to the theater and Goddess snapped her fingers. A movie started to play. It was "The Princess Bride". Goddess had never seen it before* "I guess this is what Chief was watching last. Oh, well. I've never seen this movie beofre. Cocme to think of it, I've never seen a movie before."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Chief was just about to tell Dark to mind his own damn business, when she was once again interrupted by Scanda. Now she fully released Phyl and turned to look at Scanda, "look Scanda while I fully support you wanting to help in all, you have to realize that I'm not in charge of the hunt for Phylum, Hetukiri is, so if you have any news or know of a way to find him tell her so she can get to work on it. And thanks for stopping the rain." "Now as for you Dark, who I dance with or talk with or any other affiliations is my own damn business, and if I'm not mistaken you promised Wei that you would go find Lunar right?, so why don't you go do that."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:15 pm

*hatukiri was a celestial ghost and could not be defeated by such feable attempts of retreating from Scabby. He then appeared before Scanda once more with a disgusted cringing expression on his face, when Scanda boy took notice of hatu's presance hatu said in a very gritty tone* "LISTEN YA LITTLE PEST.... YOUR REALLY GETTIN ON MY NERVES..."

"WOW!!!!! YOU THREW SOME FREAKIN ROCKS AT ME, GOOD JOB!!! PROMOTION YOU GET TO THROW BOULDERS NOW"

"THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH YOU YOUNG SKYWALKER" *he laughed at his last remark*

*now starring his point away from the jokes, he said* "DUDE, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO HELP OUT WITH PHYLUM, I SUGGEST YOU STAY AT THE SIDE LINES AND THROW ROCKS AT HIM FROM BEHIND WHILES CALLING HIM INSULTING NAMES LIKE WEIRDO OR MEANIE....AND IF FOR SOME REASON ONE OF US GETS KILLED THEN YOU CAN JUMP IN LIKE CAPTIAN PLANET AND SAVE THE DAY!!!!" ^^ "OK"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:23 pm

*Phyl was smiling devilishly at chief, because she got rid of dark. now phyl had chief all to himself^^" "so miss chief sankofa...please tell me more of your self"

Repo ManX

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 pm

"Fine love, I'll go but don't think I'll be away for long, " he said to Mega with a smile. Dark now looked at the new guy more closely, and his eyes narrowed while turning a deep crimson red, all traces of happiness was gone. "Whether my little Mega here like is or not I am her new keeper and as such you dare ******** with her and I'll skin you alive kid," he allowed his eyes to burn with fire, then gave Mega a bow and left to find Lunar. Because to be perfectly honest he had forgotten all about the she wolf and now needed to do some back tracking. Using he's sense, Dark found her in the kitchen with the chef's eating a sandwich. "Umm...hey Lunar, what are you doing?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 pm

As she watched Dark leave she noticed Hatu and Scanda getting into it, but decide to just ignore them both, Hetukiri would have to deal with the kid and she could take care of her brother as well. She eyed Phyl and came back into his arms to finish off the dance. "Humm..now see this is the part where I prefer to be the mysterious one,"she licked her bottom lip," but lets see...I've always loved this castle so when the opportunity came to own it and renovated I jumped at the chance, with the help of a few choice individuals we where able to get it back to its old self, "as they dance she spoke in hush tones.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm

*dark june looked over at the other one, frowning*
as much as i love the night...i think ill go. having been stuck with you for this long im not used to anything....if anyone asks, point them to some random direction...
*june nodded*
alright.
*dark june walked over to the other one. putting her ahnd on her forehead, dark june faded into the other one, letting ehr collapse at the reunion. the glass falling to the floor and shattering, june lay on the floor of the balcony, temporarily unconcious*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:11 pm

*he looked at here with questioning eyes* "ive heard some folks around here talking about the heart of RA is it true that its kept away gaurded by a statue or does it have a diffrent resting place now?"

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Chief raised a brow at him for the unexpected question but played it off, "and here I thought you were interested in me, but once again it seems the castle takes precedence, "she laughed before she answered him, "I wouldn't believe everything I hear if I were you, stories tin to get twisted every time there told."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

"So please enlighten me on the true story about the heart" *he urged with a grin, and as he danced her around the ball room in circles*

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Chief chuckled at him, it wouldn't be the first time someone tried to get information out of her, she leaned into him so that her lips were but mere inches from him ear, "well now it would be much of a secret if I told you, now would it,"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 pm

*in his head he said, this is gonna be a tough one* "sooooo... back to the subject on you, what exactly are you, there are vampires, elves,ghost, rock magic people, and then theres you."

Repo ManX

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:20 pm

"Wow, I have to say you are the fist I've met with the balls to ask me that," moving with him to the music, "I prefer to consider myself Other, for there has truly been none created like me, now what about you Phly, I'm not picking up and wolf blood on you and your far to forward to be a vampire"
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games