Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am
AniMajor
So, I got pics, sort of. They aren't great, but my family isn't as well-versed in cameras as I am, so they turn out a little weird.

So here's some costumes. The first one is Nana from NANA (I'm the one on the left), and the second is a Maiden from the Wheel of Time series.

They're a little old, but I can't find a good picture of my Ordon Link, so these will have to do.
Very nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Fiddlers Green
Ummm... ShadowCatSoul, that's not a safe place for sharp bits... sweatdrop

Nice costuming Ani. 3nodding

lol, no worries, it's not sharp. It's actually quite dull. Besides, I have a weapon fetish.  

ShadowCatSoul

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:50 pm
ShadowCatSoul
lol, no worries, it's not sharp. It's actually quite dull. Besides, I have a weapon fetish.

Rightio then. As something of a collector, I often recall the injuries people have given them playing with my weapons. It leaves me over-cautious mayhaps. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Fiddlers Green
ShadowCatSoul

Rightio then. As something of a collector, I often recall the injuries people have given them playing with my weapons. It leaves me over-cautious mayhaps. 3nodding

Perfectly reasonable. There's just something exhillerating in dangerous objects.  

ShadowCatSoul

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 am
ShadowCatSoul
Perfectly reasonable. There's just something exhillerating in dangerous objects.

I must caution not to explore that exhilaration.
Legal counsel advises that I say my experience in combat leads me to suggest that more exposure to such danger is not good for you.
Personally, I enjoy my fighting, especially with swords, so my legal counsel can rolleyes at me all she wants.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 pm
Fiddlers Green
ShadowCatSoul

I must caution not to explore that exhilaration.
Legal counsel advises that I say my experience in combat leads me to suggest that more exposure to such danger is not good for you.
Personally, I enjoy my fighting, especially with swords, so my legal counsel can rolleyes at me all she wants.

lol well sexual danger isn't all I participate in. I'm also a fighter. I find that such violent activities actually help my mood issues.  

ShadowCatSoul

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 am
I love Illiezeulette's glasses. Wish I knew what style they were, becuase hopefully soon I shall be getting my first new pair of glasses since the 5th grade (year I got glasses to start with even).

Only reason you guys haven't seen pics of me in glasses is that mine are very crooked and bent, and reserved for around the house use.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:16 am
Did I already post the pic of me in my favorite hat?  

TeaDidikai

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:18 am
Taliah
I love Iz's glasses. Wish I knew what style they were, becuase hopefully soon I shall be getting my first new pair of glasses since the 5th grade (year I got glasses to start with even).

Only reason you guys haven't seen pics of me in glasses is that mine are very crooked and bent, and reserved for around the house use.

I'm supposed to wear glasses, but I don't often. I would try, but the nose piece on my glasses recently broke and I haven't gotten around to getting a new pair yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

LE GASP! I got a hair cut that got most of it cut off on Wednesday.  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 am
Very nice. I like the glasses, they make you look suave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:23 am
I second Shearaha!
Very suave. xD  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 am
Adorable.

I think Nuri is just hiding the sign every time we talk about how cute folks are.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 pm
Taliah
I love Illiezeulette's glasses. Wish I knew what style they were, becuase hopefully soon I shall be getting my first new pair of glasses since the 5th grade (year I got glasses to start with even).

Those glasses were actually destroyed in a mosh pit at a Reel Big Fish concert. They were by Adrienne Vittadini. They had a cream inside, black outside.

My current glasses are similar but more of what's trendy now. They are by Vogue and you can see them here: YouTube video I made about me.

I'm very particular about the glasses I pick out. It can take me upwards of two hours to pick out a pair, if I even stay at the same store sweatdrop  

aoijea23487

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:35 pm
This is the first time I've ever posted my picture in here.

User Image

But shush, don't tell anybody.

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games