Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Amber looked at Chris, worry in her eyes. She felt another power, like with her attack and defensive moves, but this felt somewhat... softer. "um... uh... Blossom wrap?" she said, not sure. Then a flower blossem, kinda like the defensive one, appeared and wrapped around Chris's deepest wounds. When it disappeared, the wounds were healed. "wow...." is all Amber could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
"That's better, thenks,"Chris said "Now it's just how to get out,"Chris said and thought.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 pm
"Don't worry. i got that covered as well," Amber said. Then she used Leaf Needle again, over and over, until Chris's bars broke as well. "Come on. We need to get out of here... They might know i escaped already..." Amber said.

((speak of the devil and he shall appear.... sort of in this case...))

Raven decided to check Amber's cell. "Want to see if the girl is still there? I wonder if she is still crying her eyes out," Raven said with a smirk, then started walking towards Amber's empty cell.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Ashi followed Raven down the hall.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Raven and Ashi got to the empty cell. Raven stared in shock and anger. "I knew it! I knew she'd escape!" Then she was about to fly to Chris's cell, but she didn't know which one Ashi stuck him in. "Ashi! Which cell did you put Chris in?" Raven demanded.

Amber thought she heard Raven, so she grabbed Chris's hand and pulled him out of the cell. "Come on! we need to go now! I think Raven knows i escaped!" Amber said, still a bit quiet in case she was wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:25 pm
Chris kept up with Amber then noticed that Amber was holding his hand and plushed then snapped back into reality.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:46 pm
Raven stood impatiantly. "ASHI! what cell did you put Chris in?" Raven demanded.

Amber lead the way down the hall. Then she stopped at a door. "I think this is the door that leads to that tunnel i was brought through..." Amber said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm
"Come on and I'll show you,"Ashi said and ran to Chris's cell only to find it empty.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm
"What the...." Raven said. Now she was furious. "I'm going to get them if its the last thing i do!" Raven shouted.

Amber knew she heard Raven now. "Come on!" Amber said, opening the door and pulling Chris inside, leading the way through the tunnel.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm
Chris was still trying to get his energy back as Amber pulled him along.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:58 pm
Raven flew to the door that lead to the tunnel and found them inside. "Ashi! Get over here now!" Raven yelled. Then she faced Amber and Chris. "Feather Storm!" The mass of razor-sharp feathers shot at the two. "Flower Blossom!" Then the giant flower came up and sheilded them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:45 am
Ashi ran up behind Raven and at once Ashi's eyes and Chris's locked.
((MORTAL ENEMYS!!!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHA))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:36 am
((ooh... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!... wait... NO FIGHT! NO FIGHT!!!))

Amber looked at Raven and Ashi, then looked around at the area around them, trying to find a way out. Raven noticed what she was doing. "There's no way out this time," Raven said with an evil grin on her face. "Yes there is..." Amber said. Then Raven got even more mad. "No there isn't! Feather Storm!" The feathers shot at Amber and Chris. Amber just pulled Chris out of the way and the feathers blasted a hole in the tunnel wall, leading outside. "Now there is. Thanks!" Amber said. Then she lead Chris outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:52 am
Chris ran behind Amber "Claws of the panther!"Chris shouted and aimed at Ashi who was running after them.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:55 am
Raven, now furious, flew after Amber. There is no way she is getting away from me! Raven thought. Then she fly down, trying to get Amber. Amber looked up and saw Raven. "Leaf Needle!" The needles shot at Raven's wings, and knocked Raven to the ground. Amber kept running after that, checking up on Chris ever so often.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games