Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:50 pm
Road smiled sweetly. "But if Kiki burns this place down think of all the poor people who would die here too, who are also war surviviors.....I mean its sonly fair that Generals, Privates, Lt. Colonels and Nurses die for all those orphans right Kiki, Bachi???", Road said to them, she was on Maura's side completely but wanted to Kiki to know of the lives being taken if the building was burned down.
Colonel Mustang came into the room. "Lt. Road what the hell is going on here!? There is a fire in the left wing!!!!",Mustang snapped slightly at her.
"Oh there is??? My friend was upset with what the miltary had done to all the orphans but me and Maura are trying to stop her from burning down the rest of the building...I'll go put out the fire myself.",ROad said with a smile and vanished in thin air to go put out the fire.
ROy looked at the rest of the teenagers in the room. Then sighed and shook his head and sat down. "Damn demon got out again...poor girl....",he said to himself and ran a hand through his short black hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 pm
Maura looked the man over a few times and could find no fault with him. Not yet. He certainly was as handsome as she'd heard, but he didn't hold a candle to Erik. Maura took her seat once again and put on a smile. "So, your this Colonel Roy Mustang I hear so much about these days," Maura said flatly. "I'm Maura." She really had no true interest in him, but she had to get to know him somewhat before making any conclusions at all.

Erik walked the halls undisturbed by anyone as of yet. He could smell no food wherever he went so he decided to retrace his steps back. As he did so, he ran into Road on the way. "Oh. Hey, Road. What's your rush?" he asked.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Kiki snapped out of her trance, shaking her head. She looked up to see Road gone, and a man sitting down at the table she didn't know, "Uh, yeah. Lives lost," she mumbled, answering everyones questions at once. She didn't know why she got so mad, or why she said those things. She heard Maura call the man, Mustang. "Ah! your that famous Colonel! You work with fullmetal," she said with a smile, looking his way. "Pleased to met you," she said, stickng out her hand to shack his.
Bachi sighed, these mood swings of Kiki's were going to be her end. First she's the destroyer of the world, then she because like the goddess of love and kindness. It was to much, Bachi was on edge all the time. Hopefully this stage would pass soon in her development.
Bachi finall looked up at Roy, her jaw dropped with surpirse. He looked just like her father! If Mustang had brown hair and blue eyes, he'd look excaxtly like her father. She blinked, jaw still on the floor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm
"Nice to meet you both.",Mustang said with a smile and shook Kiki's hand. He stood up from his chair and noticed Bachi staring him. "oh, hello there miss.",he said with a kind smile as well.
"Colonel Mustang told me about a fire in the left wing here, so I gotta go put it out before it gets any worse.",Road said with a smile to Erik.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm
Bachi blinked, still unable to beleive her own eyes. Then she reliazed she had been descovered. With a quick change it face, Bachi smile, "Uh, sorry, you just look like my, uh, father is all. I was just caught a bit off gaurd is all," she admitted, she wanted to lie and say it was just someone she knew, but with her fathers face, she couldn't lie.

Kiki smiled, 'Her father hmm?' "It's that's what your father looks like, then he sure is handsome Bachi," Kiki said without thinking. To her, there was no harm.

Bachi stared at Kiki in disbelief, "Kiki! You can't say things like that! It's not right," she said, but she was just jealous.

"What's wrong with commplamenting someone?" Kiki frowned. "If it makes you feel any better, your gorgous Bachi," Kiki said, Bachi's face turned a bright red after that. Bachi fell silent after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:26 pm
Maura was not amused. She sat up straight in her seat and made herself more lady-like in his prescence. Not she wanted him to notice, it was just how she was taught. "Hm..." she thought resting a cheek on her hand. "he's just a big sweet talker. I know his type and I won't fall for it."

"Oh. Well take care of that. I'm going back to the room and wait," he said walking away. He'd made it back and even hungrier now. Erik burst through the doors as if he owned the place and saw another man in the room. "Who're you? Girls, is he bothering you??" Erik asked quickly. He was about to get hostile very quickly.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:27 pm
Kiki looked up to see Erik, loking not to pleased that there was another man in the room with them. She smiled, "Erik, this is Road's camanding officer, Mustang," Kiki said. She now knew of Erik's uneasiness with the army, so she would take it easy. "He was just greeting us is all, yes?" Kiki said, looking at Mustang with a charming smile.

Bachi was still a litle off because of the shock, but she still notced Kiki. She frowned, 'This Mustang fellow is getting to much atention from Kiki. What's he up too...' she was being overly saspious because Kiki was paying atention to him. Little did she relieze it was just Kiki being polite to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:09 pm
Did they think Mustang made it any better? If they did, they were terribly mistaken. Erik smoothed his hair back with one hand and walked back to his eat cooly. But not before greeting Mustang himself. That'd be just plain rude if he didn't! He stared at Mustang for a moment and mocked him by lazily saluting and saying, "Erik the Shockwave Alchemist at your sevice or...whatever," rather sarcastically. You were some kind of oblivious not to see it.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm
"Eh-heee," Kiki laughed nervously. This wasn't going to go over well. She would try and smooth things over, "E-Erik, what so you want to eat? I'm sure the foods yummy here," Kiki said. Actually, Kiki gets very flustered when she's nervous.

Bachi noticed right away Kiki's flustered behavior. She looked over at Maura, 'You think this'll goover well? Something tells me Kiki's about to do something either stupid, or out right cute,' she sighed, turning over to watch what else would happen. There really wasn't anything she could do about it either.

"How about some water Erik!? That'll hopefully fill your stomach until the food gets here!" she said, excitedly. But in her attempt to grab the glas, she knocked it with her finger, "Uh!?" she grabbed at it with her other hand, trying to turn it back the other way, but only tipped it to far that way. This went on for a few seconds until, SPLASH' it spilled onto Kiki's lap and chest. "AHH!" Kiki jumped up, covered in water. She looked up at them all, her face nothing but confusion.

((this would be Bachi's face i order of events; -_-, O.O, O[]O, O__o))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:01 pm
((oh kiki you clusmy girl! lol))

Maura had nothing to say about Erik's entrance. She could've cared less whether or not Mustang was offended by it or not. "No Bachi. I don't think this'll go well at all. I'll try to keep Erik under control though. Just leave him to me," Maura answered crossing her legs. The next thing she knew, Kiki was soaked in ice water. Maura immediately jumped up and turned Kiki away from the boys. "Oh, Kiki! Here, come with me," she said quickly grabbing her shoulders and leading her outside the door. Once outside, Maura whispered, "Alright Kiki, this is easy. Just use your fire to dry yourself off! And...don't burn your clothes off!" she said.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm
(( OMG i is back!!! what happened? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:53 pm
((XD why'd you say don't burn your clothes off? Now I gotta! BTW Emmy, so far your just sitting at the table with Bachi. We're sitting to dinner in Central, Road is off to find a fire, Erik is being a cranky pants and Kiki just spilled water all over herself. Ya know, the usually stuff. Where have you been? I was getting worried.))

Before Kiki knew it, she was being swipt away from the tabel and away from sight. When she looked down, she relized why Maura was in such a hurry. Water+shirt= see through awkwardness. She gasped and covered her chest quickly. "Yeah..." she replied, almost about to cry. She had done all that infront of everyone, and now you could see through her clothes!? Any girl would cry. Kiki closed her eyes and focused on just normal heat. Her body grew warm...Kiki could feel her shirt drying as well as her lap. She opened her eyes to see how well she did, but that gave her a small burst of power, just enough to singe her sleeves and the collar of her top. "Oh no...guess I'm still not used to this..." she said sadly, trying to cover up the burn marks.

((Here Emmy, I'l help you along))
Bachi covered her eyes, 'Of course Kiki would spill water...it's because she's so damn cute. What did those boys call it...Moe? She just spells it out!' she sighed, putting her head on the table. Bachi turned her head to the side, faceing Emmy. Bachi had placed her there and for some reason she had remand quite this whole time. "Emmy-chan, don't be like Kiki. Your already to cute for words. If you mix in clumsy behavior and womenly cirves...we'll all be doom," she turned her head to face the table and sighed again, "And Kiki doesn't even know she's doing it..." she grumbled.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:09 pm
Mustang gave a small nod to Erik. "Nice to meet, Shockwave.",he said with a grin. "And yes I was merely introducing myself. I'm not here to cause any trouble. But I'll take my leave now, enjoy your meal, kids.",he said with a small laugh and headed for the door and came face to face with Road "Ah, Road your back, did you take care of the fire??"
She gave a small nod to her superior officer. "I did very little damage was caused, Colonel.",she said and gave him a small smile and went over to Erik and jabbed his side playfully. "No need to be such a sourpuss, Erik. If you and Maura don't want to be here, then just say so...Me, Kiki, Bachi and Emmy won't mind.",she said with a wink to the other three girls.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:50 am
"I don't have a problem! I'm perfectly fine!" Maura said from outside the door. She took a look at the small burn marks on the sleeves and thought for a second. "Y'know Kiki, it's actually not that bad! We can totally work this! It's kinda cute really," she told her.

Erik on the other hand, was not impressed with this Colonel Mustang at all. He didn't seem as great as everyone said. But as Maura and Kiki returned, his eyes met Maura's. He then looked at Mustang, pushing his hair back out of his face. "No please...stay. It's really nothing important," he said calmly. It was important. But that didn't matter. What was more important that Kiki was happy. Erik put on a warm smile for her and sat up.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:34 am
"You really think so Maura?" Kiki asked, looking the burns up and down. She sighed and fallowed Maura back into the main room. There she saw Mustang leaving, Kiki looked at Erik with worry. But just as soon as he was leaving, Erik invited him again. Kiki smiled sweetly at Erik, almost a 'Thank you,' kind of smile. She sat back down beside Bachi and Emmy, who had been extremely quite the past few minutes.

Bachi eyed Kiki, she must have used her power...her clothes were burned at the ends, but it wasn't that noticeable. "Cool new look Kiki, makes you look..." she tryed to think of a word that wouldn't sound to weird, "Cool," she finally said, she sat up and looked at Kiki agian.

Kiki giggled, "Thank Bachi, you look 'cool' as well," she teased, causeing Bachi to blush. Kiki looked at Road who was coming back from where ever she had gone, she smiled at her.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff