Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:08 pm
Matthew followed her. "You know I didn't lie, I knwo what sex feels like for a vampire. And I don't care that I don't feel much." He hugged her and kissed her face softly. "You know, it felt amazzing, and I felt that, because you did, because you were really happy that'd we'd done it. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and that would be the reasoin why I enjoyed it human or not, because you did."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 pm
Cassidy smiled softly. "Thanks sweetheart. You're absolutely amazing." She kissed him deeply with a smile. She broke the kiss and snuggled into him, her arms wrapped around him. She took his hand. "Wanna go do something? Your choice." She asked, batting her eyelashes  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:43 am
"Didn't we just do something?" He asked in a playful voice as he reached for her bra and playfully put it on. "My boobs are so big!" he giggled squeezing the bra padding over his chest and dancing around, he pulled his underware on and smiled. "I know, I'm a sexy beast waring a bra." He kissed her face. "Anything you want my love."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:54 am
[[Heh....It's been about a week with no reply...]]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:58 am
[[o.O I have no way to respond to the whole bra thing...]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 am
[[Yeah you do...He basically aked her what she wanted to do...And she could just simple comment on what he'ddone...^^; Sorry for not giving you much to respond to...but you could have at least told me sooner instead of just not replying.]]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:02 pm
[[I was thinking. Sorry... I'm slowly running out of creative juices on this one... We should begin a new one! -le gasps!-]]

Cassidy just rolled her eyes and wrapped herself in a soft robe. She left the room to go to the kitchen because she was extremely hungry. She sat down and began munching on a muffin happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 am
[[xD WE SHOULD WE SHOULD! One last post and Jordan dies...]]

Mike came up behind Jordan, with Matthew hiding in the shadows, Cassidy would barly notice since of course she no longer had her vampire hearing. Mike, crep up behind Jordan, Mike was silent and hard to detect,because he wasn't much of anything. He smiled as he grasped Jordan, his vampire fangssinking into his throte and jugluar.
Matthew jumping out of a tree appered infront. "You...You will never get a hold on Cassidy, now that I know how to kill a vampire." He gentlly ran his finger down the panles of Jordan's chest. "Sweet dreams." He whispered softly as he kissed the tip or Jordan's nose. Mike ripped out his jugular, which wouldn't kill him, but provide a nice snack for him. "Good night princess." Whispered Matthew was he high fived Mike and they both walked back to the house.

~~~~~~

[[Dramatic twist]]
Matthew smied as he got behind Cassidy. "I love you Cassidy.." He said as hekissed at her neck. Smirking, he slowly sunk his fangs into her neck. "But youw ere worthless." He whispered as he soon disappered.

[[xD...Like everyone dies in the end! Or maybe Cassidy lives,I don't know. xD But you have to admit that was u expected. And we all know in the future El and Keegan kill Matthew.]]  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:28 pm
[[Gasp! HOLY $#!* That was so freaking unexpected! You're effing love in twists!!! What do we want to do now?!? She's worthless?!? He totally just used he to become a vampire and be all powerful! THAT B@$*@^%!!!! lols ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am
xD, xD, xD...He was possesed. Maybe...Yeah he was possesed by a widdle doll called xXMatthewFangXx xD Okay so, I'm not sure what we should to...But can I be the girlm this time? ^^ Or do you not play girl? I'm not sure.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:21 pm
You can be the girl if you like. I can play guys... though i normally try to avoid playing a male. But i can.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 pm
xD Thanks, since normally...People mistake me for beign a boy...So they don't even ask if I want to be a girl or boy..And In most of my role-play's I'm a male..Since I tend to rp with females. xD Thanks ^^ You don't have to though, if you really don't want to I'll continue playing boy.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:58 pm
No no! You can have a turn as a female. I like stretching myself to be one. It's exciting. Though I have to think as a male... which isn't thinking at all and thats quite difficult! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm
Heh heh ^^ Now all we need is a idea....xD  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm
lol true true
-thinks-