Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:05 am
It would be a complete farce if Clarke were forced to resign - he is one of Labour's most competant, capable and, above all, honest ministers. For him to resign would simply be the result of a base desire for resprisals following a total administrative c**k-up of which he had no more knowledge than any of us. No minister can be expected to know exactly what is happening everywhere in their department all the time; the civil service ought to be sufficiently competant for that not to be a necessity.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:19 am
Again, I don't know why people are getting so worked up.  

and_solo_said

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:50 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:56 am
Lady of Spain
It would be a complete farce if Clarke were forced to resign - he is one of Labour's most competant, capable and, above all, honest ministers. For him to resign would simply be the result of a base desire for resprisals following a total administrative c**k-up of which he had no more knowledge than any of us. No minister can be expected to know exactly what is happening everywhere in their department all the time; the civil service ought to be sufficiently competant for that not to be a necessity.

*reluctantly gives ground*

Well, he is at least fairly honest.

As to the rest though, as for not acting upon the release of foreign prisoners without deportation even after it has been drawn to your attention. It's hardly just an administrative error on the part of the Civil Service.

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:03 pm
I'm taking a long break from gaia, bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:24 pm

*Gets that feeling when you're not quite sure whether an act is finished, so don't start clapping, but really feel that you should.*

and_solo_said

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:27 am
xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:35 am
Angilwingz
I'm taking a long break from gaia, bye.

Take care, keep smiling, and we'll see you again soon, I'd hope smile  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:25 pm
On a miscellaneous note, I went to a history fair today. Got a cannon ball and a fairly swish tooled leather bracer.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:49 am
and_solo_said
On a miscellaneous note, I went to a history fair today. Got a cannon ball and a fairly swish tooled leather bracer.

User Image

Um, what is it for?  

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:44 am
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

User Image

Um, what is it for?

Archery...and whenever I feel feel like wearing something different.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:29 am
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

(picture)

Um, what is it for?

And oddly enough, you see a hell of a lot of those being worn in goth/nu metal clubs...not quite so many cannon balls knocking around as a rule though, thankfully...  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:21 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:44 am
Um. What sparked that?

confused

Invictus_88
Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:48 am
and_solo_said
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

User Image

Um, what is it for?

But um, it looks like it's covering the outside of the arm, what's the point? It only needs to cover the inside..

confused

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games