Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm
He glanced at the girl out of the corner of his eye. "What's your story, kid?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm
her sorrow turned to anger in a flash once he called her "kid" "First of all.....im not a kid" she said in a threatening way "And to tell the truth....i dont know much about my past....only Ian......" she said still waiting for his arrival "WHat does it matter to you?" she said a bit more tense still at the "kid" thing  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:45 pm
"Oh! Well, then, my apologies." He looked at her. "I'm only curious, nothing personal..." He sighed. "Since I don't know anything about myself, I guess I'm trying to find out everything I can about others..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:52 pm
"I see......." she said >.>
Ian came into the room ".......Kai....what are you doing in here alone?...." he said noticing she wasnt alone "Who the hell is this?" he said ready for anything  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Fawkes put his hands up, saying, "Relax... I'm not gonna do anything..." He looked the man over. "You know... We could be twins..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:39 pm
As she and Jan walked along one of the many forest paths she felt a strange sense of calm flood over her as if all her problem had just vanished into thin air. She let out a sigh and looked over to Jan who walked by her side. To her it seemed that she had known Jan for all her life but couldn't remember if she had known her well before the accident had happened it was just to hard to remember that far back for her. She looked forward again until ahead of them she saw a small clearing. " Jan" she began " I know something's bothering you don't try and hide it. What's wrong?" she asked.  

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 pm
Makaia rised, not geting much taller than she was sitting, Ian brushed his fingers thru his hair "And how could that possibly be if i have brown hair with a different style?" he said his hand going all the way around to the bac of his head and fell down to his side

((member he is in younger form......look bac at page 1 if you dont member teh way he looks in youger form and real form lol XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:40 pm
Sayuki-Uchiha
((member he is in younger form......look bac at page 1 if you dont member teh way he looks in youger form and real form lol XD))

((Heheh, I know something you don't ^^))

Jan's throat started tightening. She looked away and cleared it slightly. "It's... You remember that vampire that showed up earlier?" She touched the choker that she wore. "Well, he's the one that gave me this... before the accident... And..." She stopped and put her face in her hands, trying to hide the fact that she was crying again.

Fawkes frowned at them. "Brown? Your hair's white. Or silver, depending on who you ask, I guess," he added, shrugging. He looked between them, a knowing smirk on his lips.  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:34 pm
his eyes narrowed as his full power began to run thru his veins, how does he know this?!?!?.......*gasp* what if he knows about Kai's-....... he froze while thinking this, a shocked look on his face, it suddenly melted to anger "......how much do you know?...." he saidf under his breath.....

Makaia walked over to Ian and stood behind him, griing the btom of his shirt like a little kid, she mumbled "Ian......theres.....theres somegthing about him that-"
"I know......" he cut her off as he tensed up and was in a fighting stance that was barley noticable  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:32 am
Fawkes smiled brightly, holding his hands up in a gesture of surrender and harmlessness. "Look, I said I don't intend to do anything, and I mean that." He nodded at Makaia. "I see hers, too, but I'm not about to tell anybody. Relax."  

Jashin-has-judged-you

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:41 pm
After a few seconds of thinking he slowly turned bac to normal a bit "Makaia.....dont go near him for a bit okay?"
"But-"
"No buts!"
she was shocked to see him yell at her
"I still dont trust him......." he said walking into the kitchen noding for her to follow. she turned bac at Fawkes to see if he was okay with her leaving  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:08 pm
" It's okay if it's that painful for you. You don't need to talk about it I just thought it might help to get it out like when you helped me out." Cheza gave Jan a warm smile and gave her a hug " It's okay" she tried to calm Jan down and took her over to a tree when see sat down and patted the space beside her for her to sit down as well. " I'll listen if you want to talk about it"  

horselover1009

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:28 pm
Fawkes watched Ian leave, sighing. He smiled at Makaia sadly. "I'm used to it," he said quietly. He went over and lay down on the sofa, staring at the ceiling and brooding.

Jan sat beside Cheza. "I probably need to tell someone..." she muttered, wiping her eyes and face dry again. "Before the accident, both of our parents worked in the lab. The difference between his and mine, though, is that his parents were kind." She layed her head on Cheza's shoulder hesitantly. I feel like I've known her forever... I wish I could remember everything from before. "We were really close, and he was there whenever I needed someone." She began running her finger along the choker again, subconsciously. "When I was turned in the accident, he was there, and..." She trailed off, clenching her eyes shut and balling her hands into fists. "Cheza, I really thought I'd killed him."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:01 pm
Cheza embraced Jan in a hug and stroked her hair " It's okay Jan he's alive now and you saw for yourself that he is fine. I know what it feels like tom lose someone you love and I know it must be worse to think that it was your fault but just you can't blame yourself anymore. He's alive and well and not dead so you did nothing wrong." her tone becoming more caring as she went. " Jan you know what I think even though I can't even imagine how important he was to you he's here now and wants to talk to you he wants to remember things that he may have forgotten. You're the one who can help him remember those things." she gave Jan another warm smile.  

horselover1009

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces