Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:29 pm
(YAY!!! I"M ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!!! blaugh lol)
(happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappymerrymerrymerrymerrymerrymerrymerryCHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(lol, @Eagleheart: No! I'm the older sister in this relationship!!!! *karate kicks Eagleheart in the head* HAHAHA!!!!!!! lol)
(I got so many gift cards for christmas xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:48 pm
((you're twins?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 pm
Crystalstar bowed, "Yes." She turned and ran back to the camp. When she was there she walked over to Moonshadow. "Can I speak to you?"

Moonshadow nodded and they walked out of the camp. "What is it, Crystalpaw?" Crystalstar knew Frostheart was watching. She jumped onto Moonshadow and easily pinned her down.

"Listen, I'm not going to kill you. Just pretend you are dead until I lead Frostheart away. She's the one that wants you dead." Crystalstar whispered low enough only Moonshadow could here. Moonshadow pushed Crystalstar off of her and pinned her down in return. "What will I do?" She asked.

"I'm sorry to say this, but you must leave. Go as far away as possible. I'll talk Frostheart into not burying your body." Crystalstar bit Moonshadow to make it more realistic. "Sorry." She whispered as blood oozed from the wound.

Moonshadow yowled and jumped off of Crystalstar. Once she was up Crystalstar jumped onto her again and pinned her down. "Goodbye, Moonshadow!" She said loud enough for Frostheart to hear and bit Moonshadow's neck, making sure she didn't break the skin. She yowled and went limp.

(who said i was your minion? I'm your leader and older than you.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:04 pm
((Tsk tsk Crystalstar, you should know by now that deputies and younger people are taking over the world))

Frostheart flicked her tail in satisfaction, "Hm, maybe I could use you. Tell me, Crystalpaw, do you know my plan? SnowClan will take over the forest, we can drive all the other clans out of the forest. Without force, in fact, without even lifting a paw. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"And if you don't join us you'll be just like the rest." Icewhisker added. "Dead."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:42 pm
Crystalstar glanced at Moonshadow, "Maybe we could walk and talk. I would hate to be here when a patrol comes. And how will we take over the forest without force?"

( rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:00 am
(lol, no we just joined the guild at the same time, so we decided to be kitty siblings, lets see I live in Washington, and Eagleheart lived in, where was it? Massacusets?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:59 pm
((I LIVE IN FLUFFLYFROGVILLE!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh I need to make a new cat since SIlvercloud is gone..... Hmmmmm..... Maybe one in fireclan? twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:04 pm
((Waaaaah! I miss you Silvercloud crying crying crying or whatever your name is since Silvercloud is dead. But guess what? There's snow here! A whooping four feet!!! Waaaah, I wish you were here. lol, I forgot to pass out x-mas gifts to everyone- I was to pre-occupied with admiring the ones they got me xD

I miss playing with your hair xD OMG, rember fluffy the turtle?))

((Oooh, that's cool Cindermoon/Eagleheart. I wish somebody would actually go on so we could be kitty-sisters. *cough cough silvercloud cough cough*))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:10 pm
"There's much to learn, that question will be revealed in time." Frostheart mewed as she began to pad along. "So first, I need your help. I have a little... should I say... delema((sp?)). You see, those MoonClan warriors are on to us. It won't be long until they come to get us, so I suspect we'll need a plan to dispose of them. So, being the innocent little apprentice you are, I need you to run into there camp and claim that WoodClan((They and MoonClan border us, right?)) is attacking. While you lead an patrol away, I'll work my magic. Soon MoonClan will be dealt with. Does that sound okay?"

((Don't worry, you'll be out of time in no time))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:14 pm
Crystalstar nodded, she had no idea how she'd avoid this without Frostheart knowing she wasn't really trying to help her. She bowed to Frostheart and ran away, heading for MoonClan. Her heart sake as she crossed the border and ran towards the camp, the only joy was that she could see Patchpaw.

Finally she made it to the MoonClan camp and ran in yowling, "Moonstar! Moonstar! Help, WoodClan is attacking us!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:01 pm
((can i join this rp?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:04 pm
((sure!))

Moonstar looked up in surprise. "Really? Where?"

"Uhhhh, by the WoodClan border!"

She nodded, "Okay, Patchpaw, Shadowpelt, Pearlclaw, Sunray, Reedtail, and Lightningpaw, go aid SnowClan. The rest of us will guard camp here."

((I'm just going to play you, if you don't mind Patchstar))
Patchpaw joined up by Crystalstar, "What happened?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:24 pm
(lol, Moonflower!!! Come on!!! Reply to my little friend!!!! rofl I don't know why I find that funny xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:16 pm
(Hmm, this is confusing...how should I start? It seems that something is going on right now, though, so I should wait. You guys, when should I start role-playing?)  

LeonWavreon

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 am
a cat suddenly ran onto snowclan territory and grabbed the nearest kit it could find, then started to run away.

((just stirring things up mrgreen ))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games