Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:21 pm
Tick-Tock nodded while the Caterpillar shrugged. "I really don't care what you or anyone else thinks of me. I do what I do because I can and frankly, dear Hatter, you're being quite bold standing up to me like this. Especially now that my hookah is out." He growled and snapped his fingers together, trying to make a flame appear so that he could smoke again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Jasper growled, but listened to Nana. He never stopped glaring at them though. "You're a saint Nana, not a traitor. What I would have gived to have someone like you to have helped me when I was hurt and shunned."
He closed his eyes to breath and catch his temper. "Yes, let us find your father. Though they never answered me about why they're calling you a traitor."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:42 pm
Nana bit her lip as they walked down the long row of wounded Guardians. She could feel their eyes following her, and she gripped Jasper's arm a little tighter. "I know why. It's because we left to find Rosalie and rescue Tick-Tock when the cards attacked. They think I abandoned them in battle, but I was just trying to help." A tear rolled down her cheek and splashed to the dusty ground, where it was joined by somebody's spit. Nana looked up in shock.
"Bellevere?"
~~~
The Hatter stood up. He pulled out a matchbox and struck a match on one of his rings, and held it up to the Caterpillar with a smirk. "Though you make me sick, Sir, I commend you on your wit and will."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Caterpillar smiled ever so slighty and nodded, acceptin the Hatter's flame.
"Thank you, Hatter." he muttered. Tick-Tock smiled at this, it really was odd to see the Caterpillar thanking someone. "I think this moment has just made history." She said with a giggle.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 pm
He sighed. "They can think what they want to, love. Both you and I know that you didn't abandon them. Why else would we be here and trying to help? Just remember. They may be your people, but we're your friends."

Jasper blinked. "Bellevere?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 pm
User Image
((that’s what Bellevere looks like. I got bored so I did a tektek…
has anyone here heard of Ludo?))

The Hatter's smirk widened into a smile and he nodded, touching his fingers to the brim of his hat and giving a tip as small as the Caterpillar's smile. "You are welcome, Sir," he said, and winked at Tick-Tock.
~~~
The two girls stared at each other for a long moment, Nana with her sorrowful crimson eyes, the other with hard, cold, orange ones. Finally, the other girl said icily,
"Shayalind Firestorm, you are a liar and a traitor."
"Bell, how can you say that?" Nana asked quietly.
"Do not speak to me, Shay," Bellevere said. She spat on the ground again, turned on her heel, and began to stalk away when she suddenly froze and slowly turned back around to stare at Jasper with confused eyes. "Jabbers?"  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:51 pm
Jasper smirked and his large jabberwocky wings spread from his back. His wing that exiled him so long ago was scarred, but healed. "Yes, Bellevere. These days, they call me Jasper though." He sighed. "Though, I'm rather disappointed that you think Nana would lie. She wasn't lying and she isn't a traitor, you have my word of honor."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm
((The only Ludo Tick and I have ever heard of is the beast from Labyrinth with David Bowie))  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:31 pm
Tick-Tock giggled. She did wonder when it would be the proper time to show him the purple bottle the Caterpillar kept teasing her about. Taking her seat again by the water, she turned to the Hatter. "Tell me about yourself. Did you ever have a family? Tell me of your life."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm
"Hmm," the Hatter said, taking off his hat and shaking his head like a wet dog. His hair, now free and loose, revealed a bright green streak that almost glowed against the black. "I like to say-- although I don't say it often-- that this tells my story." He flicked the neon streak of hair and smiled. "It really represents the basics."
~~~
Bellevere was so surprised she couldn't answer. She just stood there, openmouthed in shock.
"Jasper...." she finally said, very slowly, as if speaking a different language. "Your wing.... it's fixed? I...."
Nana shifted her gaze from Bell, to Jasper, to Jasper's scarred wing. "What's this about?" she asked suspiciously. "Did she have something to do with-- you told me that was from another Jabberwocky...."

((Ludo the band... really awesome. They do some funny songs like Girls on Trampolines and Good Will Hunting by Myself, and some serious ones like the Broken Bride album... they ROCK!!!!))

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:52 pm
Tick-Tock nodded and reached out to touch the neon streak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 pm
((If you want Bellevere to have something to do with his wing, then go for it! I'm not sure what could've happened then.))

Jasper nodded. "Yes. I Jasper. You Bellevere." He chuckled. Jasper looked down to the floor. "Well...there was a Jabberwocky involved. You weren't the only one I liked to help. And you see where helping people got me? If it weren't for that witch giving me her eye...I'd probably be dead right now."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 pm
The Hatter's smile broadened. "It wasn't always there. I have no idea who my parents were, so I was raised by Father Time. That might sound strange, but it really isn't. We argued all the time-- we still do-- but despite all that, I saved him once." He laughed. "Yes, your dear Hatter saved Time. It was when the old Queen tried to stop Time so she could live forever. She ordered all the clocks and watches destroyed, but I saved quite a few of them and kept them hidden so she couldn't fulfill her plan. Father Time was, to say the least, grateful, so he gave me this." He tapped the streak again. "A badge, of sorts. I don't know why he chose a bit of hair to represent his gratitude, but nobody really knows why he does anything, do they? The idea was that I would know what it meant, even if nobody else did. It was also easier to hide to keep the Queen from knowing that I was the one who prevented her from living forever. Don't tell anyone, hmm? It could get me into trouble. I didn't foresee Rosalie's takeover, and at the time it seemed like the old Queen was the worst one possible. But maybe if she could have lived forever this wouldn't have happened...." He frowned. "But I really didn't know. As far as I was concerned, I was just saving my father."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:21 pm
Tick-Tock examined the lock of hair. "Hm...can I guess what it means? The only reason I think he would choose hair is because...hair is always growing over time and in a single strand of hair, there are layer. Like, if you were sprayed with perfume one week, your hair grew, and after that week, finding the oldest part of your hair, you'd still find traces of the perfume." She sighed. "That's my guess. And, whether I guess correctly or not, I promise never to tell a soul." Tick even performed the scouts honor sign.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:07 am
((I won't be on for the next four days or so.... bye!!! oh, in case something has to happen, Tick has the Hatter and Jasper has Nana... permission to godmod granted. ^-^ I'll catch y'all later!!! <3 ))

The Hatter smiled and kissed her cheek. "I'd never thought of that. Tell me, how lucky am I to find someone as beautiful and as brilliant as you?"
~~~
"Bell, what did you do to him?" Nana demanded, balling her hands into fists and keeping them tight at her sides. Bellevere shifted uncomfortably, her orange eyes still staring incredulously at Jasper through the red fringe of hair that cut low across her forehead.

"I... went out... to play," she said slowly. "Yes. To play. Jasper- Jabbers- was there. So was mine. Mine beat Jabbers."
Nana narrowed her eyes. "You didn't go out to play, Bell. You ambushed him. Why would you do that?"
"Because he was yours!" Bell exploded. "He was going to be yours, Nana, and I hated you! Your father was going to give him to you when you came back, and all that time I was stuck here while you were in the city serving Her Majesty! I hated you, Shay! So I took away your daddy's precious present! Everyone thought it was an accident, it was fine, no harm done!"
"It wasn't an accident, Bell!" Nana shouted. "You are the liar and the traitor! I can't believe you! To do something like that to a living creature just because you were jealous!" She took Jasper's hand and pulled him away, not once looking back, leaving Bellevere staring after them.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games