Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:22 pm
I finally got the RAM in my computer to be able to play Red Orchestra on my laptop, and got the Darkest Hour mod. The AIs appear to be defunct.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:23 pm
Lt. Brookman
Is it a turn-based sort of game?

no, it's more of an action, rpg sort of thing. no map and find this person, figure out how to get guns.... etc

it's a bit like real life with no names flashing over head, no quest icons.. you actually have to talk to people.  

GamerChik240

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1hXmMgvvSc&fmt=18

TRAITOR MARINES!

So it's NOT just an Ork Campaign, we fight the Traitor legions too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm
Sir Kyle Aziz

TRAITOR MARINES!

No, that's the old leaked stuff from last year that has been scraped and cancelled.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am
Lt. Brookman
Sir Kyle Aziz

TRAITOR MARINES!

No, that's the old leaked stuff from last year that has been scraped and cancelled.

Really? It is the same Engine though. The Essence 2.0 engine.

Hm, sad and disappointing. ): I'd rather fight the Archenemy of Mankind then Orks. Oh well, I'd hope they still keep the game play similar, looks like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:11 pm
wait they changed it? when? i thought i traitor marines were the enemies of the game?  

GamerChik240

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 am
And I'm done with Point Lookout for Fallout 3. It started out rather weakly in a mansion but it gained a lot of steam and style points afterwards, with a spy mission, a quest to brew Moonshine and some other minor quests. My only complaints are the horrible item placement, bad start and shortness of the DLC, I spent eight hours there and couldn't get enough of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Lt. Brookman
And I'm done with Point Lookout for Fallout 3. It started out rather weakly in a mansion but it gained a lot of steam and style points afterwards, with a spy mission, a quest to brew Moonshine and some other minor quests. My only complaints are the horrible item placement, bad start and shortness of the DLC, I spent eight hours there and couldn't get enough of it.
DLC?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DLC?
Downloadable content, the current format of expansion for a lot of PS3, 360 and Games for Windows Live. You make a payment via a creditcard and you can download the content without the need to go to a real brick and mortar store first. There is also free DLC, such as the pre-order items that came with Dawn of War 2.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm
I just borrowed Red Faction: Guerrilla from my friend. My god, all the destruction...

Not to mention just downloaded The Pitt and Broken Steel for Fallout 3. I'll have to get Point Lookout from reading what Brookman just said at some point. xd  

Necro Fusion

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm
I heard they pushed Arkham Asylum back!!! Y_Y it's such a shame it was going to be my Agust distraction... now it's going to get in the way of my classes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Bah, I bet I could beat Brookman at Medieval II Total War, on a online match.
((Just joking, don't know if I could.))
It would be awsome, once I got the game reinstalled to face one of you guys.
My friend back when he had my Rome Total War lost my cd key...so no online matches there.

Syumerrt

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:56 pm
I haven't played the game since, seeing as several things came across my path, including in no particular order Point Lookout, a Vulture, several White Dwarfs, a Black Gobbo and sweet, delicious breast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:37 am
Well got into a argument in gaming discussion forums on one thread, apparently the person didn't take to well to me saying that the FF series, and Kingdom Hearts series was not really a RPG, or at least in my opinion despite whatever the industry calls those games.  

Syumerrt

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 am
They are RPG's.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games