Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
endinglight rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Kaz turned to the west once more, ramming the whirlpool in hopes of penetrating the daunting obstacle.

((move from F4 to E4
also I'm going to roll now rather than later...))

((Edit: gosh dang it all!))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

As everyone kinda of returned to the boat Kaizer stood up out of boredom.
"Well we might be here for awhile, so I'm going to venture around the island."
Kaizer the jumped and went to the island walking around looking to see if he can find a clue to finding the memory.
"Well Kaizer lets go find something we can use."

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:13 am

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: B2
Spirits: B3
Great Angels: B3
Solos: B7

Chibmon stayed as close as he could to KAzu and continued to cry his eyes out. They started to approach land, and they soon realized that they had picked the right island. As the ship would make way onto the coast, they would see hundreds of Veemon, Exveemon, Demiveemon, Chibomon, and even a few Paildramon. Chibomon looked up from Kazu's arms and saw where they had landed. He squealed with glee and hopped out to a group of his Demiveemon and Chibomon friends. THey all started playing and having a good time. Soon, an Exveemon walked to the boat, "Thank you for saving my son. You're welcme to stay here for a bit. If there's anything we can do to help you, let us know." The Marine Devimon was hit by the onslaught of attacks but he would not give in. He dived under the water and swam off to B2, where he would soon find much more prey. Kaz was thrown off, even further into the distance by the whirlpool. It seemed he would have to find his way back yet again.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:24 am

The ship was hurled across the water's surface, rocking wildly with the force from the whirlpool. When the boat settled down, and came under his control again, Kaz looked around and groaned. The whirlpool was nowhere to be seen, and the nearby island didn't look at all the same. Kaz decided that since he'd moved around the first island in a clockwise direction that he would try going counterclockwise this time, so he set of to the East.
((move from B7 to C7
also it seems to me, that having a map that doesn't change is silly! the boat indicators should move as the teams moves, so for the last time Kira posted, the map would have looked like this
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

endinglight

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

ShadowSeraphimon scowls as his prey disappears into the water.
"Humph, it was weak anyway. Not fun at all.."
He turns his mighty form to AncientMermaimon.
"But you on the other hand may prove to be a little more fun. Mwahahaha!"
ShadowSeraphimon is about to start "playing" with Ancientmermaimon, when he finds himself, yet again, unable to attack.
"W-what is this? What force controls me like some puppet?"
ShadowSeraphimon is intrigued by a presence he feels inside himself. It makes him question his actions, not allowing him to destroy indiscriminately. ShadowSeraphimon tries to communicate with the presence within him.
"Who are you? How do you control me?"
Suddenly, without warning, ShadowSeraphimon bursts, and Terriermon, Ghoulmon, and Alex fallout the sky in his wake. Terriermon and Ghoulmon are both immediately sent to the digivice in yellow streaks. Alex, semiconscious, falls into the lively ocean.
(Kazu, you handle the rolling until Alex catches up with Kazu)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Kazu was happy to see the Chibomon back with his friends. There were members of the Veemon family everywhere! Kazu flicked out his digivice and released Veemon. For a few seconds he looked startled at the mass of digimon like him. A smile cracked along his face.
"Wow! Hey guys!" Veemon ran off to play with the other digimon as Chibomon;s father approched. Kazu smiled at his thanks and shook his head
"Don't worry about it sir. Just glad to help out a digimon in need." He paused for a second before an idea hit him.
"Excuse me sir but, Could you tell me if you know anything about an item called a Digimemory? If not then any information regarding that huge whirlpool woud be of great value and use to us." Kazu beamed at the Ex-Veemon and extended his hand to shake. He was sure the Knights could rest here for a while and repair their boat.

[AncientMermaimon]

AncientMermaimon sighed as the MarineDevimon fled. It was a good thing she supposed. Violence was not logical at a time like this. Warily she turned and, to her surprise, saw a dark figure floating above the water. It pointed at her as if it were about to strike. Instictivly AncientMermaimon raised her trident in defence. Seconds seemed to pass slowly without anything happening. Then to the great surprise of AncientMermaimon, the great digimon burst and separated into three figures, she couldn't make out the first wto as they returned to the boy's digivice too quickly, but the boy himself was Alex. And he was falling into the water with no boat nearby!

With a swish of her tail, AnceintMermaimon powered through the water to try and find Alex, if she did find him she knew that he'd need to be brought to the surface for air.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Marcus looked at the boy for a moment then rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. He chuckled a little under his breath. "Void... we're moving on now." He looked at Chris for a moment and then walked passed him. He then stopped by the water's edge as he waited for Chaoswargreymon to place the boat back in the water, "Chris, huh? I've heard about you... or rather they told me to watch out for you. I'll have you know that I am indeed Marcus, but I'm no longer bound by my previous mindset." As he ran his hand through his hair, he jumped in the boat and waited for Kirashimu to join him and then set off with Snowagumon sitting and ChaosWarGrey following by air.

((B3-->C3))

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Alex sinks in the water.
I'm..falling..falling gently..
Wh-where am I?

A wicked voice speaks to him in his head.
Ahhahahaha... What does that matter?..
What?
You're weak. There's no way I came from you..
came..from me?..
Ahhahahaha... Just know that I'll be calling the shots from now on..
What?! No! Wh-who are you?
Ahhahahaha...

The wicked voice fades to nothingness.

Alex breaks into consciousness. He gasps in the water and loses all of his air. Alex looks up desperately to see the last of his air bubbles floating away. He sees a form approaching him, but before he can make sense of it, he blacks out.

Who are you?..
Jax..

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Because Meteormon is already drowning he was able to spot Alex and bring him the the nerby island.
Lance sees the numerous amout of Digimon, from Chibomon all the way to Paildramon, '' Amazing, this is just like a paradise for Digimon! '' Lance released his own Veemon who proved he was a zero by snoozing as released, '' Wake up you lazy bum! '' Lance kicks Veemon into the sand.

Meteormon arrives with Alex in his hands dedigivolving into a Ankylomon, '' Oh crap Ankylomon return! '' Ankylomon is warped into the Digivice with Alex falling onto the sand, '' Hey you okay? ''. Lance sees that he is unconcous, '' Great, Kazu you know CPR right? Well do your thing then. ''.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:56 pm

AnceintMermaimon

AnceientMermaimon saw Metoeromon swim towards Alex and helped to bring him towards the island.
"You know..." she said to him calmly. "You should really try to take more carearound the humans...They are not anywhere near as durable as we are, and neither is the boat." She left Meteromon to carry Alex onland as she floated in the water, observing the Veemon family and planning what would be best for the Knights...

Kazu

Kazu saw Metoeromon and AncientMermaimon rise up out of the water with Alex. Instantly he jumped to his feet and ran over to him to check that he was ok. He heard Lance mention something about CPR.
"No. You've got to go through the proper checks first. Kazu placed two fingers under Alex's chin and lifted his head back slightly, extending and opening his airways. He then put his cheek a few centimeters away from Alex's mouth and looked down his body.
"You have to look, listen and feel for air... Damn, his breathing is way too shallow... Ok beginning CPR for a drowned paitient! Lance! While I'm busy, go and see if you can fix up all the holes in the boat ok? Don't mess up!"
With that, Kazu tilted Alex's chin back again pinched his nose shut covered his mouth with his own and breathed in. He gave 5 rescue breaths as Alex had been found in the water, after the breaths Kazu placed both his hands firmly in the centre of Alex's chest and compressed down about a third of the way. He did this thirty times before extending his paitients airways again, checking for a response then giving two breaths.
"Don't worry Alex... I won't let you die!"
Kazu continued the cycles of thirty compressions to two breaths, a crowd of the Veemon family approached, Kazu's Veemon crouched beside him and said,
"Don't worry! I'm sure Alex will pull through! He's been trough worse!"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 am

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: B2
Spirits: B3
Great Angels: C3
Solos: C7

Kirashimu stepped onto the boat, confused by his friend's actions. No longer bound by his previous midset? This is kind of weird. he thought as they headed into the whirlpool. Kaz would find only calm waters at his current location. However, the Royal Knights werenot so lucky. The momentary peace on the island would not last. Soon the Marine Devimon surfaced on the coast of the island, led right to the pack. Now his prey was almost endless. He started to run towards the group of infant digimon that Chibomon was in, ready to devour them all. Exveemon did not have time to respond to the question before running full speed towards the MarineDevimon. He placed his head in front of him and rammed imself into it, "Vee headbutt!"

[Ending, I dont have enough time to do that DX
Marcus, roll two six sided dice 2 evens and we stay on track.]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 pm

AncientMermaimon digivolved back to Mermaimon and joined the younger digimon in splashing around. She didn't realise the MarineDevimon until it was too late.

Kazu panicked when the MarineDevimon attacked again. Mermaimon was too far away to help and she had to protect the smaller digimon and Veemon was still to weak to fight. He himself was trying to resussitate Alex...

"Frozen Fury!"

A blue blast erupted from behind him and landed near the MarineDevimon. A few seconds later Kazu saw a Leomon standing next to him, though this Leomon was...White?

"I have been watching you from the island. You seem like a loyal and honest type. The kind of person I've been looking for in a partner. Will you allow me to join you and defeat this pest?" Kazu was bewildered, he was still trying to revive Alex and all of his team were in-capacitated.
"Yes! Please help us! We could really do with it about now!" The Leomon nodded.
"I am IceLeomon! And I will defeat this foe to prove to you how strong I am!" IceLeomon ran forward, loosing a succesion of frozen fury attacks as he went, the MarineDevimon avoided them and struck back, the pair engaged in fisticuffs for a few seconds, each blocking the other's moves with ease. IceLeomon jumped backwards and roared. Kazu looked down to see his digivice glowing.
"What? Again!?"

"IceLeomon Digivolve to:

"BanchoLeomon!"

Kazu would have stopped and stared if Alex wasn't his priority. BanchoLeomon stood on the beach. He eyed up the MarineDevimon before roaring.
"BanchoLeomon will not lose to you! Flash Bancho Punch!" his right fist exploded with energy as he moved with lightning speed to smash the MarineDevimon in the torso.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Alex splutters out water after a few seconds of tension. He opens his eyes to see Kazu kneeling over him.
Weary from his ordeal, it takes Alex a moment to realize what just happened.
Suddenly Alex's confused face is split into one of horror as realizes that he had just been given mouth-to-mouth. Alex jumps up spitting and trying to get the idea of being kissed by another dude out of his head.
"Bleah!!! Ahww, god. What the hell?!"
Alex throws sand in his mouth. He knows kazu hadn't kissed him, but just the thought of it makes him want to hurl. So, after spitting out the sand and running into the water, Alex takes a gulp of (salty?)water and spits it back out.
He returns to the shore haggard, and collapses to his knees. Too bewildered to even recognize that he was in immanent danger.
"You should have let me die...I'll never be the same again..."
Instead of moving to safety like any other person would do, Alex sits there staring at the sand and wishing that he had died instead of living with the knowledge that a guy had given him CPR.
"I always thought it would be a girl...Y'know, a cute lifeguard...And after she would have saved my life, we'd stare into each others eyes and fall in love...it didn't have to be a lifeguard really...I wouldn't have minded some awesome babe saving me. it wasn't supposed to be this way!!

Ghoulmon and Terriermon are unconscious inside his digivice, unusable at the moment.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Lance sees the Marinedevimon arrize from the water, '' He's back! '' Lance digivolves Meteormon into Ancientvolcamon, '' Now lift the boat and due some damage! ''. Meteormon is enveloped in a light and emerges as a Ancientvolcamon. Ancientvolcamon lifts the boat and throws it at Marinedevimon, '' Well the boat is gone, but at least we have Digimon. '' Lance gives a whoops look and prepares to be smacked.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Kazu watched Alex's little dance, sand-eating, sea water drinking episode in astonishment.
"You would have died! Surely you understand that?" Kazu shook his head wearily. He was very confused.
"Sorry I'm not some hot babe Alex but I'm not about to let one of my friends die ok?" He patted him on the shoulder before getting to his feet and walking towards the battle.
"Oh by the way... That MarineDevimon is back. Just thought I'd give you the heads up."

Kazu watched as his new friends BanchoLeomon battled the digimon. He whistled, impressed. Then he saw their boat being hurled at the MarineDevimon...
"Lance...Lance....LANCE YOU STUPID SON OF A b***h!!!" Kazu flipped around, marched over to Lance and belted him across the face. Kazu made sure to grab Lance's shirt so he could clearly hear what he had to say.
"Are you that determined to make us fail? Because it seems like recently you've been doing nothing but hold us back! One thing after another, smashing those doors, cannonballing into our boat and now!" Kazu gestured towards the remains of their boat. "You've gone and wrecked our only means of transport! You had better pray that we're able to fix that in time to get the memory!" As Kazu's rant continued his eyes flared between their normal blue and a dark red, a dark aura seemed to glow around him, and his voice would waver between his regular tones and a much deeper voice. Kazu took a deep breath, released Lance and turned away.

"BanchoLeomon! Use another Flash Bancho Punch! Strafe behind then let loose!" He yelled to his new partner. "Lance I'm sorry I hit you but if you continue to be an obstacle in the way of the Royal Knights then... I may have to tell Alphamon. Or if worse comes to worst... I'll stop you myself..."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games