Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:37 am

Christian sighed and looked at the picture. He knew this would take a while to figure out. He studied it, and saw that some of the figures looked like Aegisdramon. "Put in Aegisdramon."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:02 am

"Christian wait!" Kutay said blocking the keyboard. "Let me show you something." He said as he got out his laptop, "This is what an Aegisdramon looks like." User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "How much alike do these pictures look? The main tip off it isn't aegisdramon is the color difference the one that we need to figure out is mainly black with some red and gold. Aegisdramon has little to no black in it so it can't be Aegisdramon. Please think there is a huge difference and honestly I don't want to see what the consequence for getting the picture wrong is." Kutay said hopeing that they would figure this out soon.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:05 am

Lance and Hiandromon dodge the attak, '' Pretty lights, Hiandromon hack the system and make it cough up some root beer! ''. Hiandromon slaps his head and hacks the system which they have no clue of what it will do.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:12 am

Kazu turns and sees HiAndromon trying to hack the system they were using.

"Lance no! Paildramon!!!"

"On it!" Paildramon tackled the HiAndromon to the side of the entrance, attempting to block his passing down the corridor to the next computer.

"C'mon guys we need to figure this out before Lance messes this up again!"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 am

Zar was happy that marcus acually gave him a compliment but the little remark after made him think twice about what he really ment. "Thanks I guess."

Zar looked at the image and noticed some thing immediatly. "Well clearly some one removed the color because that would have made it too easy so first off a digimon with a rare color scheme. Also tht part on top looks like a tail and the little side thing a fin so this has gotta be a water digimon and a big one but I don't know what it would be maybe your device could help us out." Zar commented as he did what he was best at besides napping and that is analyzing codes and images.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:17 am

Christian stood there puzzled, and looked at it again. "Maybe it's not a Digimon, it could be a famous figure from this server's history," Christian said. ExVeemon looked at the PC screen and thought a bit over it. "I don't think it's a Digimon as well," ExVeemon said with a deep tone in his voice.

Cuevas_506

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:20 am

Lance grabs his digivice, '' Who the hell do you think you are, Hiandromon digivolve to, Omnimon. ''. A white digiegg envelopes Hiandromon and a Omnimon appers, '' Garuru Cannon! '' Omnimon slaps his face and fires at Paildramon.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:21 am

((levelnight who was that towards?))

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 am

Sheriti exhaled. The monitor was still processing the answer the Spirit's typed in. She was not impatient individual, but she only responded to Karan's inquire on how the other Team's were doing. It had been well over two or maybe even three days since she even encountered a Knight or the Neutral's. Sheriti had went those entire hours without having the slightest thought on how they're status was.
the tamer was absent through the coarse of Gear Savanah, so she lacked information to which team received the memory. However it was strange. Sheriti would've been at least concerned to where the memory ended up.
"Honestly..." Her chocolate pupils dropped toward the floor when Kiro asked about the Royal Knight's. "...I haven't given much thought about them. I was recovering by taking a nap, which ended up as a sleep. Look at my clothes." The female stretched her blouse and the edge of her shorts. There were various wrinkles on each of them indicating how exhausted she was. the minute her head made contact with the pillow case, it was lights out for her.
"Who claimed the memory while I was gone? I don't know where it was, or what, but i'm sure I missed another mission." The female asked, patting her shirt. Trying to straighten her clothes from the wrinkles was inevitable.
Sheriti was surprised to see that she had failed to noticed that another Spirit member was present. She did not ask how Kaizer knew her name because she still had not memorized his as well, but his invitation made her think. "The beach.....have we seen the Water memory, yet?" Sheriti asked, involving the Spirit's mission rather than think of relaxing. Her eyes saddened as she tried to picture the areas both Teams visited and demolished through the process. "Is it even in one peace? We....Digimon are seeing humans wreck everything....." She added, feeling guilt.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 am

"Oh cra--" Paildramon did a mid-air spin but the force of the attack threw him into the tower.

"Man, oh man... Lance has LOST it!" Kazu shouted. "Guys keep guessing, stay in this corridor and figure it out, until then I'll hold off Lance and keep the entrance safe!" Kazu sprinted outside.

"Desparado Blaster!" Paildramon fired at the Omnimon directly now, "Come on! You must realise your fighting your allies! Even if your tamer doesn't !"

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am

Omnimon fires another attak, but a camera with inserted inside. '' F*** you Kazu all you've done for me is getting me drunk. ''.
(I'm just gonna go with somebody getting me drunk XD)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 am

"Kazu hit Omnimon in the back it's his main weak point," Christian shouted. He then looked closer at the image. Never before had he gotten something wrong. But it wouldn't be long till he found the answer.

Cuevas_506

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:30 am

"Wouldn't that make it like 10 times harder. Also the last two doors were digimon and I bet you that the other team's doors are digimon as well so it would make no sense for us to be the only team to get one that isn't a digimon." Kutay said getting the feeling that he had seen this kind of digimon somewhere before.

"This is pointless." Boltmon said as he swung at the Omnimon knowing full well that if this wasn't ended soon they would probably be even further behind the other teams. "You, kid. Call off the Omnimon and work with us, we need all the Royal Knights working together on this one." Boltmon said as he was swinging his battle axe at the dangerously powerful digimon in front of him.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:33 am

Omnimon turns his head towards Christian , '' Oh so just because you've never gotten anything wrong you can just assume that is my weak spot, you are gonna be losing a digimon today! ''. Omnimon directs all his attaks at Exveemon and slashes him constently with Omega Slash.
(You got him pi**ed)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 am

"Come off it! Kazu was asleep while you drunk yourself silly! Ominmon calm down! Desparado blaster!" Paildramon used his attack to weaken Omnimon's so it slowed and he could dodge.

"Lance you idiot!" Kazu ran up to him and grabbed his coller "Let me spell this out for you! WE! ARE! ON! THE! SAME! SIDE!!!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games