Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wardigiman

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:55 am

((And now I've got a seadramon!! I just have to wait for the art razz ))

Chibi eaten some dust and began to cough. "You don't have to do such a show!!" "Chibi. Can you just get on!?" Chibi and Leo began to climb coredramons back sitting behind Gabumon "Wow, this is confortable!!" Chibi said. And the two bwgan to wait for Lio to jump on.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 am

User Image
_____-///§---Zann---§
Yoshida Zann

-----
"K then...here goes. Coredramon, you know where to go."
Zann crossed his arms and leaned back on Gabumon, using his soft fur coat as a pillow. It might be some time before they reached the town, and he might as well use this time for a nap.

[exit to network city]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iZann

wardigiman

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:27 am

((We are with Zann))

[Exit to network city]
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:04 am

User Image
[[exit - network city]]

-Sandwheel

anna_mage

Chatty Gekko

7,550 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:27 am

"So this is your world?"

"A piece of it."

It was hard to believe that she was, in fact, within the technological parallel dimension created by the excessive eletronic devices of the human beings. The tamer, stunned and amazed, fisted the strap that kept her guitar bag to her back. She held tightly onto the hand of her guide, a young wizardmon, seeming recently digivolved.

"Scared?" The wizardmon beside her asked, noting her nervousness.

"Excited." She answered, gazing at the expanse of grasslands before them. The plain surface seemed great to run through, despite all the tall grass. She'd love to take a nap there at some point too. She turned to her Wizardmon, eyes gleaming with eagerness. "Ready, Vrea'ix?"

"Whenever you are, Paura." The wizardmon answered, a similar hunger for adventure in his tone. With that, they headed into the savanna, wondering what sorts of people they'd meet.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:19 am

Rill flew over Gear Savanna without stopping, Lio had already seen this and he probably wasn't bothered about seeing it again. They flew over herds of many digimon, and Lio still had his eyes closed just letting the wind rush past him.

[Exit-Great Canyon]

-Sandwheel

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:22 pm

(Enter, Richter, from V.S.T.)

Richter, whose slashes had now healed to form a cross-shaped scar on his chest, flew straight in the savannah, heading down a road, that, despite the fact that he had never been here before, seemed oddly familiar to him. He came upon a partially crumbled castle, that appeared to have been the sight of a battle recently. He entered the expanse of concrete and stone, traversing the hallways, finding his way to a marble room. There was a throne in the center of the room, which appeared to have burn marks, and slash marks surrounding it. Obviously the site of a fight, from high level digimon, he observed. He sat on the chair, and pondered for a brief moment what could've caused such enormous damage.
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 am

"I'd be lying I said I'm surprised your still alive." Sukamon said walking into the caste.

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:34 am

"I wouldn't be surprised, no matter what you said." Richter said silently. He gazed upwards, towards the ceiling, and thought only one thing. His mind was concentrated on what he would do, now that his only allying group in the Digital World had just cast him aside, because he bore the knowledge that his friend had defied everything the Angels had told him. Nagato had defied all the laws of the digital world. In the basic essence, Nagato had become a GOD. By defying the laws of the digital world, more than once, he had joined the ranks of Seraphimon and Daemon both, been tossed aside by both. He had managed to destroy two of the Seven Demon Lords, reviving one of them by sacrificing his own life. He had revived Lucemon, as Richter had found out from Seraphimon.

"...right now...all I know..." Richter said, standing up slowly. "Is that the Angels are going to pay for this. I'll make sure of it." He said, walking out of the castle, and taking off on Seraphimon. "First off...I need to go find Leto." He said quietly as he flew off.

(Exit, Richter, to File Mountains)
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:00 am

"I'm heading back to the tower. As it is I don't care now who loses." Mouse said. "Well atleast we're not getting hurt ourselves." Sukaomn said as they went back to the Vaccine Sentinel Tower.

(Exit to VST)

shadowk18

Enduring Protector

Crawknight1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:50 pm

((Enter Felix and Botamon))

Felix grinned, running through the savanna at a comfortable pace as Botamon gripped his shoulder tightly. "Um, can we stop for a bit? I don't feel too good!" Felix grinned, slowing down from a run to a jog then to a walk. "Why do I have a bad feeling?" Zero shrugged. "Lots of digimon roam here. Some pick fights." Felix looked around, seeing a city on the horizon. "Let's head there, shall we?" Zero looked, and sighed. "Network city? I've heard there are ghosts there!" Felix grinned, fingering his bat. "Cool." With that, he started sprinting towards the city.

((Felix and Zero: Exit to Network city))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 pm

((Enter Alice and Demidevimon from Tropical Jungle))

"Demidevimon, please slow down!" Alice cried as she tried her best to keep up with the flying digimon.
Demidevimon stopped and stared down at Alice uncaringly. "T-thank you," she panted while placing her hands onto her knees. She peered up at him, wondering how he could pack away so much energy and not get tired. It then came to her conclusion that her digimon might work out a lot. Alice remembered in her school that the jocks would run around all day without breaking a sweat because they were used to the work out. "Maybe I should've taken PE instead of AP Orchestra," she sighed. The bored expression on the bat digimon's face lifted into curiosity," Orch...ra?" he tried to say the name but it didn't fully connect. Alice smiled, "Orchestra, it's a group of individuals that play music." Demidevimon seemed to understand what it was, but not why humans would enjoy such a thing. Now that the two were able to take a break, Alice was able to gaze at the Savanna. "It's so beautiful here!"

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:57 pm

Matt and Duftmon walked threw the savanna. As usual matt sat down at a tree well duftmon guarded. He immeditaly spot a tamer and her digimon from far away. "Sir, I have spotted what looks like another tamer should we investigate?" Matt stood up and sighed "We won't 'Investigate we will casually introduce ourselves" with that they walked towards them. Once there duftmon guarded Matt ever so lightly cause of demidevimon. Matt just bowed as duftmon follow "I am Matt may I ask your name"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:07 pm

((Enter Alice and Demidevimon from Tropical Jungle))

Demidevimon glared at Matt's partner digimon, but remained silent as he listened to the tamers chatter. "I am Alice, pleasure to meet you Matt," Alice said softly while extending her arm forward to shake hands. "This is Demi-san," she stated while looking back at her partner. Demidevimon spun around with a arched brow. "Demi?...What's with the nickname?" he asked flatly. Alice just smiled joyfully. "Sorry, your name is so long so I thought maybe...you wouldn't mind it?..." she said softly. "I can go back to calling-" she paused when Demidevimon intervened. "It's fine, no need to explain kid." "Again he calls me a kid. Oh well, I didn't call him by his name ether so I suppose I can't complain." Alice thought. She turned away from Demidevimon and looked toward Matt again. "You're not the first person I've seen. There's some other people running around. Were you brought here?" Alice asked.

Farrenlock

High-functioning Giver

13,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Matt nodded "Nice to meet you alice and Yes I brought here by my twin digimon." Matt held out his digivice as it went wild it shot out all the rookies matt had. Surrounding Matt was two agumon, a lopmon and a terriermon, patamon, Veemon and a Gaomon. Duftmon de digivolved into kotemon. "You see I've been here awhile and I made alot of friends, But it was terriermon who wanted me in here and ever since we have been trapped." Kotemon hit demidevimon over the head with his kendo stick "I don't know if you know anything about tamers but that device your lady has is a soul bond. It means no matter what danger you have to protect her. So don't go mouthing off cause on day she will be like matt and you will miss the attention she gave you." Most the rookies went back into matt's digivice. The two that were left turned into there mega forms, Duftmon and Wargreymon. Matt also put his hand on the device turning him into a digimon "You see alice once you develop a strong bond to demi then you can fuse with him" Matt turn normal again and climbed onto wargreymon. "You ever seen your digimon fight cause it is a good way to get him prepared for when he needs to protect you"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games