Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Tyler said"that sounds good, we need to have fun"
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:18 pm

All right lets go! Patamon said as he flew towards the lake.
"Patamon wait up."

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:22 pm

"ok." charie sad, following patamon.

((leaves to dragon eye lake.))
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:25 pm

Tyler said"ok"
(leaves to Dragon Eyed Lake)

atomic_twilight

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:47 pm

"Dang, Patamon."
Come on Soma, we're gonna be the last ones their.
"OK."
(Leaves for Dragon Eye Lake)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan jump on Coredramon and flew to Dragon eye lake

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:48 pm

[enter from Gear Savanna]

As Garet and his digimon, Agumon, Guilmon and Impmon, saw the horizon of Gear Savanna lower, they saw a tall city like landscape before them. Garet knew where they were. He had returned to Network City. He wasn't pleased after trekking for at least 3 hours straight and found out that he was going the wrong way all this time.

"Damn it! We went the wrong way! This is Network City" Garet stated

Guilmon started to sniff the air.

"Mmmm I smell digi-donuts!" Guilmon said as he licked his lips

"Digi-Donuts oooh! My favourite" Agumon quickly exclaimed

"Guys no! We shouldn't be thinkin of our stomachs at a time like this" Garet proposed

"Aah lighten up. We've been travelling for hours. We deserve a break" Impmon said insisting on going into Network Market for a bite to eat.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt" Garet gave in the three decided to head into Network City

As they took a stroll past the border Garet bumped into a running digimon. He and the digimon landed on the floor. It was a Goburimon. Garet got up onto to his feet.

"You ok little guy?" Garet asked while sticking a hand out to the goblin digimon who was still laying on the floor

"Yeah I'm fine sorry I bumped in to you. I was in a hurry ya see so" Goburimon explained while Garet helped him up

"No worries" Garet replied

"Well I best be off" Goburimon was quick to dash

"Ok cya!" said a confused Garet

Garet faced back into Network Market and realised something was missing. He grasped his pocket but felt nothing but clothing. He eyes widened with shock. His digivice had gone.

"That theivery little trog!" Garet knew straight away what was going on.

Goburimon had stolen his digivice.

"Let's get him. I hate people who take things without asking!" shouted Guilmon

"Right!" Garet bellowed in acknowledgement

Garet and his group ran around the corner that Goburimon took they could see him running without turning back.

"Get back here with my digivice you troll!" whaled Garet
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:41 pm

"What is going on, jerk?" Veronica paced on the ground gathering her books, "You just bumped into me, aren't you going to say- is that a Guilmon?" Veronica went over to Guilmon and scratched him on the head. "Are you hungry?" Veronica asked as she held up a custard filled donut. Guilmon nodded as he looked at the mouthwatering treat. "Is this your digimon? This is mine." Veronica held up her digimon. Garet, Guilmon's owner, nodded yes then shook his head at Guilmon in disapproval. Garet looked the other way looking at the path the thief might have went. "I am Veronica, how about you?" Veronica stated. Garet looked away. "Jerk..." Veronica said under her breath.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any moderator sees this, I am sorry. I didn't know that you couldn't roleplay as someone else or their digimon. I thought that you can make them do actions. I just thought that you couldn't make them speak anything. Sorry!

i i p a n d a - T E A

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Guilmon impolitely gave Garet a smack on the head

"Garet she's trying to speak to you." Guilmon said

Garet started to rub his head in pain.

"Ow. Guilmon you didn't have to hit me" Garet replied still rubbing his throbbing.

Garet turned back to Veronica.

"Sorry about my rudeness. I'm usually much more polite but i'm kinda in a hurry. By the way name's Garet"

He turned to his 3 partner digimon

"That's the ever hungry Guilmon"

"Hiya" Guilmon gleefully said

"This is Agumon" Garet introduced Agumon

"Hey there" Agumon said giving a little clawed wave

"And last but not least Impmon"

"How ya doin" Impmon cooly said with his arms folded

Garet looked around for the Goburimon which stole his digivice.

"Veronica? Did you by any chance see a Goburimon running past hear?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:20 am

"It went that way.", Veronica said as she pointed toward an eerie trail, "Before you go, I want to come with you. I can't find any decent adventures to go on lately. If don't let me go, I won't let you go." Veronica stood there impatiently with her Gatomon standing next to her growling fiercely at Guilmon. Veronica guarded the trail. "Looks like you lost your digivice," Veronica teased, "Haha."

i i p a n d a - T E A

Syndicate-Saber

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:39 am

Garet sheepily laughed at Veronica mocking him for losing his digivice.

"Yeah kinda silly of me" he managed to say while scratching his head.

Garet turned to where she was pointing. The eerie trail was clouded in a dark mist. He had been down this trail before when him and Shayna were attacked by MetalPhantomon.

"Ok you can come. I'm gonna need all the help I can get"

Garet signalled Agumon to take a look

"Agumon check if it's clear so we can go in prepared" Garet commanded

"No problem boss" Agumon acknowledged and headed into the mist in his tip toes.

"Let's go. The Goburimon couldn't have got far" Garet said to Veronica and co.

They all followed in a straight line. The line was ordered like so: -

Agumon, Garet, Gatomon, Veronica, Impmon then Guilmon.

Who knows what may lie in this dark and cloudy area?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm

"Isn't this so exciting?" Veronica said excitedly as she walked beside her Gatomon.

"Get a hold of yourself, Ronny! We are just going to find the Goburimon that took Garet's digivice and go home." Gatomon declared as she turned the other way. They were probably midway through the trail when Gatomon yelled. "There it is!" Gatomon pointed toward a moving object that was skimming across the bushes.
"Get it!" Veronica yelled as she ran past everyone else and sprinted to what she thought was the Goburimon. Gatomon screamed, "Come back!"
Gatomon ran after her. "Help! Its a-its a-ahh!" Veronica screamed as her voice disappeared. The forest was silent as Gatomon stood still a few yards from Garet. "What happened to her?" Gatomon whispered to herself under her breath.

i i p a n d a - T E A

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:56 pm

(Enter from Gear savana Sheriti, Reniko, Zack and Virgil )

Finally now that grnadlocomon had arrived, Sheriti stepped onto the train station walkway with Zack and Virgil following. File City wasn’t as busy like before when she first had visited it but it was well populated with digimon. Uhhggg, hurry up sun, you’re taking way too long. Sheriti heard what Reniko said. So you can talk through me , sort of like a physic huh. Sheriti responded back. Reniko let out a small chuckle, yes I can. Now that I’m finally awake, I have no clue on what to do. I want to be out there with you but the sun….
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:04 pm

[Enter Henry, Nightmare, Sai, Techno, Origin, Hikari, and Kyo from Gear Savanna]

Henry stepped off of GranLocomon, with many things running through his mind, but one thing was for sure, he needed to go to File Mountain for some reason. The idea just drew itself towards him. He had no option towards it, he just knew that he had to be there. Henry took a deep breathe as he walked out of GranLocomon, and sat down onto a bench.
Nightmare, Hikari, and Kyo stretched their bodies as they came out of GranLocomon. It had been a long trip, but they survived. Nightmare glanced over towards Henry and knew something was wrong instantly, but she didn't say a word. When Henry was ready to tell them, he'll tell them.
Origin, Techno, and Sai landed in front of Kyo, Hikari, and Nightmare from their long flight. Sai's and Origin's wings were tired, while Techno's laser needed to rest. The six of them looked at Henry, staring at the ground from where he sat and remained silent for some reason. They just stared at him...
"What?" Henry looked up at them all of a sudden. The group started to talk all at the same time nervously, as if they didn't want to be caught.
Taking a deep breath, Nightmare shouted. "Shut up!" The group got quiet as she spoke. "Henry...We're going to get some food, do you want to come with us?" Covering up. She was lying to Henry which hurt her.
"Nah....Just get me some food, I'm hungry..." Henry said with a smile.
Nightmare nodded as she pushed the others towards the town's square. "Be back soon!" Nightmare said, smiling back at Henry. The six of them disappeared, leaving Henry, alone....

Teh Ace of Shades

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Zack was walking beside Sheriti, her examining some toy water guns. "Are you sure it's right to leave the others?" Virgil asked. Sheriti continued the patch of network city, "Well I need to gather my own supplies, and they'll gather theirs." She smiled. "I'm getting hungry again..." Virgil held his stomach. Zack tipped his helmet a bit, "You can go, i'll keep Sheriti company while she shops." Virgil floated away as the two continued. "Sheri, why are we going to the hospital?" The kamemon asked confused. Sheriti had her index finger over her lips before speaking, "Well, i'm gonna need blood packets for Reniko." Zack shivered. "And the only place I can think of is the hospital, I can try to get them from there." They entered the hospitall letting the slidding doors close behined them. There was a about 3 tamers in line. "Uh oh, looks like this might take a few minuets."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games