Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:40 am
Miro's First Memories of Vellious - Part 4
Chattering teeth doesn't have quite as easy of a solution as rattling armor, though Tes does try to say that she just needs to take her clothes off. Miro's pretty sure at this point that he just wants to see her naked. "It's not like I haven't seen it before," he says.... a line that Miro will hear from him many times in the years to come. The idea of taking off her clothes to get warm is so blatantly ridiculous that she continues to refuse no matter what benefit Tes tries to claim it has.

Finally conceding that Miro isn't going to get naked, Tes instead offers to share his bed with her. Miro finds this especially suspicious after he'd just tried to get her to take her clothes off, plus he was naked under there! Besides, Miro didn't want to get under that nasty bear skin he had there. He insisted that the bear had attacked him first and the skin would have just gone to rot had he not taken it, but Miro didn't buy that story at all.

Miro was far too cunning for his trickses, so he made her one final proposal: either she get in bed with him or he was going to go over there and gag her to make her be quiet. Miro didn't really like either of those choices, but supposed that there were far worse places in the world to be than bundled up with a naked Tes. All pouty faced, Miro drags her feet over to his morbid aminal bed and reluctantly crawls in with him.

Amazingly, Tes actually gived her space instead of trying to get into her knickers like she thought he would. There wasn't a whole lot of room for the two of them to move around in without disturbing each other, but it was enough. As much as she hated to admit it, his bed really was a lot warmer than the collection of blankets she brought.

Even so, the warming up process seems to take longer than she thought it would. Reasoning with herself that it shouldn't be that big of a deal since she's cuddled with Tes before, though at this point it had only been once before really, she scoots closer to him to try to get that extra warmth his body is radiating. He doesn't move or say anything as she gradually moves closer, trying to gather up the nerve to actually cuddle up with him. However, once she finally pressed herself against him, his whole body stiffened and he let out a very uncharacteristic yelp.
"It's like being hugged by a snowman!", he cried. Big meaniehead.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm
Miro's First Memories of Vellious - Part 5 - Final
Miro went ahead and moved back to the other side of the bed after that. It was a bit disappointing to have to. After all, Miro had never shared a bed with a man before, even with her and Tes having previously "slept" together a couple of times. Despite the terminology, there was no sleeping involved, though it would have felt really nice to afterward. However, in both instances, the time, place, and circumstance wasn't at all appropriate to allow such a thing.

These things ran through Miro's mind as she laid there, trying to warm up and waiting for sleep to come. It then occurred to her that, despite having made a fuss over thinking Tes was just trying to trick her into letting him have his way with her, perhaps given the setting, such a thing wouldn't have really been so bad. Desirable, even. But the fact of the matter is that she did make a fuss and ruined everything if the intent had indeed been there in the first place. To try kindling something after that would make her seem fickle, so she shook the thought from her mind and just went to sleep.

However, after what must have only been a couple hours of light sleep, Miro was woken up by the feel of Tes pressing his clearly naughty minded self against her backside. Miro knew it! Miro knewed all along he was just trying to lure her into a false sense of security before he pounced, though that state of half sleep that she was in didn't really make her objectionable to it.

{{*snip* emotion_awesome }}

They didn't even have time to finish catching their breath before the cold started to catch up with them. Though highly exhausted himself, Tes moved Miro back to where she had previously been sleeping and pulled the blankets back over the two of them before he allowed himself to collapse next to her. She curled up by his side and before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

Needless to say, when morning, or what was assumed to be "morning", came around, Miro was much more willing to allow this Vellious trip to be extended. Miro supposed that was probably why Tes wanted her to "sleep on it" before reaching a decision, though when she discussed it with him later, she found out that he wasn't even awake for the first part of it and honestly thought that she had come on to him. Miro still doesn't know how that's even possible. She thought he was pulling her leg, but then he mumbled something about that being why he doesn't share bedding with Ryzan anymore when they pass through Vellious. Miro wasn't sure she heard him right at the time and he refused to repeat it, but considering what their relationship turned into, Miro's pretty sure she heard it right the first time.

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 pm
*after Miro leaves for work and he's gotten Morion sufficiently settled for the next hour or so, he flips open the netbook and navigates to where all of Miro's writings are kept. ninja Over the past couple of weeks, he's had plenty of time between taking care of Morion while Miro is at work and while she's asleep to read them all at least once, but he's intrigued enough by them to read them again.

He doesn't fully understand everything that's written there, especially the ones written more implicitly instead of explicitly, but at least recognizes that all of them are at least partially, if not mostly, about sex thanks to his recollection of conversations he's had with Psyzapp, Tes, and Ryzan on that subject. Miro certainly seems to enjoy it a lot based on how much she's written about it and the way in which she writes about it, which made him all the more interested in it.

Of the files he's read, there's quite a few that are memories she has of Tes, one is her account of the night she spent with Ryzan, and a couple are dreams she's had of Tauschung that she has mixed feelings about. More than anything, however, are things she's written about Draa. It's basically dreams and fantasies she's had about him, but she also wrote about the encounter that ultimately led to Morion's conception. Technically that was mostly Taus, but it seems she prefers to remember it all as Draa. And while it's the one that was the most familiar to him and he actually has some vague recollection of it, he's avoided reading it a second time as it somehow gave him an unpleasant feeling in his chest. Similarly, the ones about Taus evoked something unpleasant at well, though with those it was behind his right eye instead.

The fact that there weren't any about him also gave him an unpleasant feeling in his chest and he wasn't sure why or what to do about it. In some way, he was hoping that by reading and studying these, it might help him understand. Though logically is seemed to make sense that there wasn't any about him because he was missing a certain appendage required for it, there were other ways that didn't involve it which she seemed to enjoy just as much that he could just as well be capable of if he tired.

After reading again one of the fantasies she's had about Draa doing one such action, he starts to think that perhaps trying to imitate some of these things is exactly what he should be doing...*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:44 pm
*coming home from Aqua Springs, Kits sees lights on in her house and Gwee sitting in one of the front windows. She lets herself inside and follows noises to the kitchen. Stopping in the doorway, she sees Karrie closing the oven door* Hey... didn't expect you to be here...

*looks up* Hi Kits. smile I worked late tonight, and thought you might like to have dinner with me... you haven't eaten yet, have you?

*shakes her head* No, I haven't. *gets herself a glass of water* Did you come here after work to make dinner? Usually you don't want to cook after being in the kitchen all day.

No... sweatdrop actually, I ordered pizza for us. It should be here soon.

What's in the oven, then? cat_confused

Oh, brownies.

Brownies?

Yeah. Actually, I've been here for a while and got bored. sweatdrop You had everything to make them.

*shakes her head* Okay... *ears twitch as she hears a car pull up* I think the pizza's here.

All right. *goes to the door*

*gets food out for her pets*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:16 pm
{{retropost, because I was too busy getting myself killed in EQ last night emotion_facepalm .... well, -every- night for that matter... }}

*By the time Miro gets home from work, Vass has already put Morion to bed. Miro wonders if it's a bit too early for that, given that it's not that far past 6 confused Vassnta then explains that Morion still hasn't quite settled into a regular sleep schedule yet as he seems uncertain if he prefers day or night. With Miro's luck, he's probably going to end up preferring night like his father emotion_facepalm , which means she might have to inquire at AS about a nightshift position so she can be on the same schedule as him crying Sure, Vass can take care of him at night easily throughout the week, but switching her schedule for the weekends and then switching back for her work week would be difficult, if not impossible.

And while it is a bit nice to be able to come home from work and relax rather than having to go right back into her duties with Morion for a change, she's almost at a loss of what to do with this unexpected spare time sweatdrop Being that she still hasn't resolved the issue of what to do about Morion's care during movie shoots, she figures she may as well use the time to research daycares and baby sitters. Now having to take into consideration the possibility that Morion may end up on a night schedule will make things harder emo

Vassnta sits across the coffee table from her and quietly observes as she attempts to focus on trying to resolve this issue and not liking the unhappy faces she keeps making every so often. He's also noticed that over all as he's been here, she doesn't seem to smile as often as he remembered her doing back at the apartment. He always liked it when she smiled.

How happy the things she writes about seem to make her has been on his mind a lot lately, and though he had reached the conclusion that it's something he should try to do for her, the fact that none of them are about him combined with his memories of her having less than positive reactions to him doing similar at the apartment in the past make him wonder if she'd specifically not want it from him. The thought of that possibly being the case gives him an even more unpleasant feeling in his chest than any of the other things that have triggered this strange and unfamiliar sensation in him as of late and has made him uncertain if pursuing such an action with her would truly make her happy.

Even so, there isn't anything else he knows of or that he can think of that would make her happy...*

Eh? Why are you staring at me like that? gonk
*blinks* Like what? neutral
I.... I don't know sweatdrop You're just.... staring. Is there something on my face or something? gonk
No. neutral I was just thinking....
..... do you have to look at Miro when you do it? sweatdrop
*frowns a bit at this response* No..... I supposed I don't...
*feels kind of bad now for having said that since it seems to have hurt his feelings* sweatdrop It's just kind of... weird is all sweatdrop There are more interesting things to look at than Miro xp
I don't think so. I think Miro is very interesting. ^_^
*blushes a bit, holding back an embarrassed smile as she turns her focus back to the screen of her netbook*

*It's quiet for a few moments, but inevitably as Miro once again starts growing bored of doing what has so far proved to be rather unfruitful research, Vassnta resolves that's the last heavy sigh he's going to sit through. He goes over and closes her netbook, keeping his hand on top of it so she doesn't try to just reopen it.*

Miro.... *his cheeks suddenly start to flush as he speaks*
... would it be alright if I were to.... make you happy? redface

*isn't really sure what exactly he's asking or how to respond to it, especially with it having come up so suddenly. Though, the way he's looking at her and the tinge of red in his face makes her mind wander a moment, bringing about a blush of her own*
I... um... sweatdrop redface ninja ... wha.... what do you mean? ninja sweatdrop

*he gives her that small, boyish smile of his and grazes her cheek with the back of his hand, smiling even more at how much more it makes her blush as he's learned that blushing is apparently a good thing. He then lifts her chin slightly and leans in closer, his eyes reflexively closing as he brushes his lips against hers*
Is this okay?

*softly bites the inside of her lip as she debates that question for a moment. While she did find him sexually attractive, she's been avoiding thinking of him that way, knowing that a certain level of intimacy can apparently erase his existence. But for him to be presenting her that option when she's been feeling the need for some kind of physical comfort has her reasoning away that maybe if she just doesn't let it go too far....

She hesitantly nods her answer, brushing her own lips against his in return.*

And this?
*gently caresses her lower lip with the tip of his tongue, feeling the touch of hers against it soon after. Taking that as a sign of approval, he leans in closer to completely close the gap, kissing her softly, but deeply. While he has clear enough memories of having kissed her before, this time seemed a bit different. She felt a lot more receptive to it now and it gave him yet another unfamiliar feeling in his chest, though unlike the other one, this was most pleasant.

He steps over the table and lays her down on the couch, continuing their kiss, his eyes rolling back a moment when she releases a soft moan into it and consequently making that pleasant feeling in his chest more intense. He's certain now that he must be doing the right thing, so he doesn't think twice about it when he places his hand on her knee and starts inching it up her thigh, that is, until she suddenly jerks, clasps his wrist, and pulls away from their kiss once his hand has made its way a considerable amount up her skirt.

He tilts his head slightly and furrows his brow in confusion*
Is... is that not okay? Should I stop?

*somehow, his breathing has become very heavy, but considering hers is too, he feels this is probably normal*

*bites the inside of her lip again at this new dilemma. She knew kissing would be safe from previous experience, but beyond that is where things started to get sketchy. Thinking about it, she had gotten pretty far with Vass that other time and it seemed to just be the act itself that triggered the change in him. The fact that he was still missing a piece as far as she could tell may in itself be a guarantee that nothing's going to happen to him.

Reluctantly, she lets go of his wrist and shakes her head.*
N-No.....keep going.
redface

*he smiles, feeling assured that he was still doing the right thing and continues with their kiss while his hand wanders her thigh and backside.*
*blushes profusely at being felt up. redface At first, there's still a bit of that concern of what this all may lead to lingering in her mind, but the longer it goes on, the further back that thought gets pushed and the more she gives in to enjoying the moment to the point in which she forgets there was any concern at all. It comes snapping back to the forefront, however, when she feels his fingertips enter much more private territory*
Vass, no! gonk

*once again grabs his wrist, this time pulling his hand away. When she looks up at him, his face has just as much worry on it as she was feeling.*

Was that wrong? sad
I... um....
*she doesn't want to say either yes or no to that question, but doesn't know how else to answer it* gonk
It... um.... it's..... it's.....

*the look on her face and the tone of her voice remind him a lot of the times she'd push him away and then lock herself in the room and not talk to him for a while.*
I'm sorry sad I was just trying to make you happy. sad Please don't be upset with me.....
I'll... I'll just leave you alone for a while... *moves away from her a bit, though can't get very far with her still gripping his wrist at that angle*
Just.. just don't be upset. Please.
*starts getting that unpleasant feeling in his chest again*

*once again feels bad for having seemed to have hurt his feelings*
N-No, Vass... it.. it's not your fault. It's just....
*words fail to come to her as she notices his bottom lip starting to quiver. Poor thing looked like he was practically at the point of tears now. She lets go of his wrist and his first reaction is to start moving further away, but she catches him and pulls him into a tight hug*

...... I just wanted to make you happy....
*hugs him tighter, rubbing his back soothingly*
I know..... it's okay....

*the next morning when Miro left for work, she decided to take her netbook with her. When Vassnta gave her a questioning look as she started heading out the door with it, she said she was going to do some research on her lunch break, then left*

{{.... I blame the snow for the length of this post emotion_facepalm }}  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 pm
((retroposting for this morning... cause this just wouldn't make as much sense at this time of the day. cat_lol ))

*wakes up very warm and a little bit uncomfortable. As she takes in her surroundings, she realizes that she's on the couch in the living room. Her cats are curled up by her legs, and Silver is draped over her side, in what looks like a very awkward position, though she's sound asleep with her head buried in the cushions on the back of the couch. Looking at Silver, Kits realizes that the real reason she isn't very comfortable is Karrie. He was stretched out on the couch, with one leg hanging off it. Kits was wedged between him and the back of the couch, except for her head, which is on Karrie's shoulder*

Ow... *tries to lift her head, though her neck is very stiff*

Mmm... *rubs his eyes and cranes his head to try to look at Kits* Mor... *yawns* Morning?

Yes. Ow. *pushes herself up, waking Silver, who climbs onto the back of the couch, hissing. Kits stretches as much as she can without standing, and the cats jump down, glaring at her before they saunter away*

*swings his legs off the couch and sits up* Guess we fell asleep during the movie. *yawns*

Obviously... cat_rolleyes Otherwise, we wouldn't be on my couch, I'd at least be in bed. *stands up to make her way to the bathroom, pulling the hairbands out of her hair as she walks*

*grins as Kits walks away. He wouldn't tell her, but she'd fallen asleep long before he did, but he hadn't wanted to move her, choosing to spend the night on the couch with her, even though he knew he'd pay for it in the morning. Paying for it started immediately, as his arm that had been under her all night started tingling. He flexed his hand, trying to speed up the proccess of waking it*

*snores in the corner* Pancakes... *tucks his head further under his wing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:16 am
*earlier in the week, he got a chance to take another peek at the files Miro had written on her laptop when she finally stops hoarding the thing. To his surprise, when he opened the folder where all her writings are, he noticed a new file there. No time was wasted in reading it and his face flushed more than ever as he soon discovered this new file was about their encounter the other night redface Though she had tried to assure him that he did nothing wrong at the end of it, he couldn't help feeling that he somehow had because of the way she reacted to him and that was bothering him greatly. However, reading her personal account of the incident, he finds it very relieving to see that her reaction wasn't out of not liking him or him doing something bad, but rather because she was concerned about him, and herself too as there was the possibility that Tauschung would have taken over and he wouldn't have been so nice about it.

Even more blush worthy than that was when he read on to find that she had also added, and rather explicitly, how she would have liked for their session to end if that concern wasn't there.

He's certain at that point that he definitely would have made her happy if it hadn't been for that. And though he would like to try again if it would indeed make her happy, he knows from what she wrote that he could never actually achieve it so long as that concern is still there. sad He would like to tell her not to worry and that Taus wouldn't be bothering her, but that's something that he's uncertain of. As far as he can recall, he's never done those types of things himself. Closest he can think of is that vague memory of Morion's conception, which apparently wasn't actually him. He does sense a bit of his likeness in Morion, though neutral

After a lot of thinking, he determines that he's going to have to first figure out if he's capable of maintaining his identity throughout those kinds of things before he does them with Miro. He remembers in a conversation he had with Psy soon after becoming "whole" for a while that she had suggested he find himself a slut to practice with. Based on the explanation Tes gave him afterward of what a slut is, he's pretty confident about being able to find one, though there's still the question of whether or not the use of one would be appropriate. Psy and Tes seemed to think it was fine, but Ryzan had insisted that sexual acts should only be done between two people who care about each other. In which case, he should only do them with Miro and she's really the only one he wants to do them with, but how is he to know if he can do them in the first place?

Perhaps he's going to need to have another chat with the three before he does anything...*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm
{{Got way too much crap in my head and not enough ambition to write it all in regular increments stressed So starting with this post and moving forward, if things seem kind of rushed with my characters and their interaction and whatnot, that's because it is emotion_facepalm }}

*It had been an interesting couple of weeks since Vass' conversation with Psy. He was so excited about the gift she'd given him that he'd rushed back to Mir's place to show it to her immediately following FoA's performance in IR that night. However, Miro wasn't nearly as receptive to the idea as he was hoping for at the time, but then again, he didn't really consider that waking her up so late in the night and wagging the thing in her face wasn't exactly the most appealing of presentations.

It had taken some time after that for Miro to take his proposal into any kind of serious consideration. The idea seemed a bit ridiculous at first, but when considering Vass didn't actually have any equipment of his own it didn't seem quite as silly. Even so, there was still the debate of whether that would be too sexual of an act for Vass to engage in and still keep his identity. Mir's sentiments about it were bittersweet to him, as on the one hand it was nice that she cared about his well being, but on the other, it also meant keeping him at arm's length. He wanted so much more than that and knew she did too.

So when they had time to themselves while Morion was sleeping, he'd often try to direct things into physical intimacy, trying to prove to her that he could handle it. All the while, though careful to avoid doing anything she didn't want him to, he applied techniques he'd learned about from reading her writings to purposefully try to get her to ask for more. After being brought to the edge so many times, Mir eventually caved, agreeing to let him use a strap on, but not the one he got from Psy sweatdrop That thing was monstrous and who knows where else it had been gonk

Finding a new one was a rather awkward and embarrassing trip for Miro, and Vassnta constantly asking about all the other merchandise in the store as they were browsing certainly didn't help matters crying It makes her want to hurry up and just grab one and leave, but that would sort of defeat the purpose of having gone in the first place if it turned out not to be the right size. Probably the most humiliating part by far was how she had wrap her hands around them as a means of measuring since the numbers listed on the tags attached to them meant nothing to her sweatdrop At one point, another customer saw her in the process of "measuring" one and continued to watch her measure some others with an incredibly lewd expression on his face. crying Once she's sure she's found the right one, she makes the purchase and leaves as quickly as possible, making a mental note of the written measurements so in the unlikely circumstance she has to get another one, she can just go online and avoid the store altogether sweatdrop

Once they've got it at the house and she's made certain that it's clean, it's stored away in a drawer next to the bed, waiting for the right moment to be put into use which didn't happen until last night.

Mir was still nervous and uncertain if she should be engaging Vass in something so sexual, but it was easy to forget her reservations when he began to handle her body during foreplay in such a manner that it was as if he'd done it thousands of times before, knowing just the right places to touch and kiss to really get her going. And while initially Vass was once again just utilizing the information he'd gathered from her writings, after a while he started feeling a sense of genuine familiarity with it and began to act more on instinct.

Once the strap on came into play and he was going through the motions, that familiarity grew much stronger. He additionally found that, as time went on, he was becoming more acutely aware of the sensations he was experiencing such as the warmth of her body, the scent of her skin, her soft moans, her fingers digging into and clawing at his back....

When she whispers his name, his breath staggers and he grips the sheets tightly, soon after finding the strap on oddly feels incredibly uncomfortable for some reason. He tries to ignore it, not wanting to stop now, but the discomfort takes too much away from the experience for him to continue on that way. Reluctantly, he pulls back and goes to readjust the strap on, discovering at that point just why it had become so uncomfortable. He had one of his own now. Cheeks thoroughly flushed, he loosens the strap on to let it out and looks back up at Mir almost pleadingly. Miro has quite a blush herself at Vass' reacquired wholeness and is certainly tempted to let him use it, but the memory of what happened last time comes springing forth to remind her of why she had been avoiding getting so close to him.*

M... Maybe we should stop....
What? Now? gonk But...
*he sees that worried look on her face and frowns. He wanted to make her happy and clearly she wasn't. Everything seemed to be going fine until -that- came back, though. Not ready to give up on it just yet, he stands next to the bed and makes some adjustments to himself and the strap on until he finds something he feels will work, then gets back into position on top of Mir*

EEH!!? VASS! gonk NO! scream
*starts scooting away from him.*

*frowns at her reaction, until he hears what she further has to say.*
Just because you've got two now doesn't mean use them both! scream gonk
*he blinks, looks down at his set up, then back up at her*
I was just going to use the strap on since I can't take the other one off neutral .... at least I don't -think- I can....
But I can take the strap on off and just use the other one if you want....

*blushes profusely, apparently having a much dirtier mind than Vass right now sweatdrop For a brief moment, she curiously ponders the possibility of him actually using both, but quickly shakes it from her mind and tries to focus back on the problem with it all. Now that he's got the real thing, that makes it even more questionable if he's going to maintain his identity through it. However, aside from that popping up, use of the strap on seemed to be going fine. Not to mention it admittedly would be rather frustrating even for her to just stop suddenly after getting so into it sweatdrop Bashfully, she moves back to where she was, quietly mumbling that continuing with the strap on would be fine. redface *
*smiles at being given the green light, somehow finding the way she peeks down inquisitively between them to see how he's going to utilize this set up rather endearing. He smooths her hair back and kisses the top of her head, gently continuing what they started, the strap on doing the important work while the real thing simply slid and rubbed against her. It brings a whole new level of sensation to it for him, and though rather pleasing in itself, it also makes him that much more curious as to what it would feel like to be in the strap on's position.*

*When all's said and done with their intimate session, Vassnta is reintroduced to the feeling of fatigue, something he hasn't experienced since the last time he was "whole". So when Miro asks him to cuddle with her a while, he ends up dozing right off along with her into a sleep so deep that he doesn't even stir when Morion wakes and begins to cry at some point in the night nor when Miro slips out from under his arm to go tend to the child.

At some point in this deep sleep, his mind starts to reflect on the evening's activities and manifest into a dream. However, instead of the strap on being in use, it's just the two of them. The feeling is unlike anything he could have imagined, not only physically pleasing, but also emotionally overwhelming as he feels a sense of being connected to her in every way possible as they share this moment together. And as he continues on, he gets this very powerful urge to whisper something to her, but resists because he doesn't know what it means or why he wishes so much to say it. Just when he's starting to reach a point in which he's ready to let it out anyway, he starts to get this distinct feeling that they're being watched.

He tries to look around them, but Miro turns him toward her and pulls him into a kiss. And while he thoroughly enjoys it, that feeling of being watched is still there and is beginning to bother him somehow. Not wanting to disappoint Miro by stopping, he instead quickly changes positions, sitting with his back against the headboard and her on his lap. He could practically see the whole room this way without having to take too much attention off of her for it. Despite still having that feeling, he sees no one else around.

Shaking it off, he closes his eyes and kisses her shoulder, trying to reabsorb himself in the moment. However, the feeling comes back and is stronger than ever shortly after. He groans inwardly in frustration at it, just wanting to enjoy being with Miro like this without disturbance or interruption and he tries so hard to ignore it as it keeps nagging at him. Eventually he resolves to look up just to prove to himself that there's nothing there, but was soon as he opens his eyes, he finds himself practically nose to nose with Tauschung.

Startled, he gasps and shoots back, clashing against the headboard in the process. gonk He winces and reaches behind his head to rub the now sore spot and comes to realize in that moment that Miro is gone. His eyes frantically dart around the room for her, but she's no where to be found. It's just him, and sitting at the other end of the bed, Tauschung.*

You can never -actually- be with her, you know.
Wha... what do you mean?
You know... the whole... *makes a circle with one hand, repeatedly pushing two fingers into it with his other hand while making the "oh" face* ... yeah... not really your thing. talk2hand
B-But... just now.. we were...
Nein. All in your head. You try that s**t in real life and as soon as you plug in, she's aaaaaaaaaall mine twisted
*furrows his brow, not liking the sound of that at all*
But hey, I'm a giver emotion_awesome So how about I make you a deal? User Image
*crawls halfway up the bed, then suddenly grabs Vass' legs and pulls him down, pinning him on his back while pressing against him*
You give me your body right here and now and I'll let you feel every inch of her.

*flushes at this proposal*
M-My body? How? redface

*grins, holding Vass' wrists above his head*
That depends. You want it hard or -really- hard? twisted

*still has no idea what he means, but the idea of being able to actually experience being with Miro does sound very tempting...*
So, do we have a deal?
*swallows hard as he stares up at Tauschung. Something about this seems wrong, but it's something he wants so much. As he's about to answer, an ashen blue arm wraps around Taus' neck and pulls him away.*
You leave her the ******** alone scream
Sie kleine Scheißer stressed You're still here!!? stressed

*Vassnta suddenly shoots awake, alone in Miro's bed. Glancing over at the clock, he sees it's afternoon already and groggily steps out of the room and across the hall to Morion's room, realizing that having fallen asleep caused him to neglect his nighttime duties with the child. Miro is busy laying him down for a nap, looking rather tired herself when he peeks in. He sighs and gives her an apologetic look, but she merely smiles at him.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:36 am
*for once since he's started spending his nights with Mir, he actually wakes up before her this time. However, he still finds it difficult to bring himself to roll out of bed, possibly even more so with her still laying there next to him as opposed to waking up alone. As he looks over to her and notices that slight smile on her face as she sleeps, he can't help but smile to himself as well, being even more assured by it that their intimacy is indeed making her happy like he'd hoped, even if the experience was becoming less physically pleasurable for himself.

After their first night together, all subsequent encounters of that nature they shared became accompanied by a pain behind his right eye. It started out as just a dull, uncomfortable feeling but gradually became an intense throbbing, occasionally a sudden, sharp stabbing. He tried his best to ignore it no matter how bad it felt and even began hiding it after Mir noticed him wince once, but it seems like it's only going to continue to get worse and he's not sure how he's going to persevere.

He didn't know why it was happening at first, but has since put the pieces together and come to realize that it's Tauschung trying to take over as he keeps having dreams in which Taus tries to convince him to surrender his body, often using his feelings for Mir as a means to entice him. Innately, Vass wants to remain in control especially when it comes to being with Mir as he has a strong desire to make her happy above all else. However, his newly "whole" body is starting to betray him, wanting instead to act for its own pleasure with Mir simply being a means to an end. As the body's desire grows, so does Taus' influence over it.

In some ways, he's glad that he hadn't flushed all of Draa's information from himself completely when he was fixing his appearance for Miro as the remnants of Draa have been helping to stave off Taus' attempts to overtake him. Yet at the same time, his own feelings of Draa have started to become less than positive. Every time he looks over toward the nightstand, there's that drawing he'd done for Miro sitting there that she had nicely framed. It's a glaring reminder of the numerous dreams and fantasies about him that Mir has written about. It didn't used to bother him, but it's started to... and rather greatly. In the back of his mind, he's even begun to wonder if the only reason she enjoys being with him is because he shares a body with Draa.

Thinking on it now as he lays there next to her, he holds a hand firmly against his chest, trying to ease the pain such notions bring to it which, just like the one behind his eye, has been gradually worsening over time.*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 am
(( sad ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:26 am
*his body's desires were especially strong last night as he helped Mir unwind from the week's stresses. He was a lot rougher with her than usual without really meaning to be, but fortunately she didn't mind the change of pace. Even so, it bothered him internally that he could have ended up doing something she didn't want without realizing it. Additionally, the entire time, he just kept thinking how easy it would be to use the real thing, even seriously contemplating doing so several times when he found himself in a position in which he very well could have made the switch without it being immediately obvious to Miro. However, he knew that even if he managed to keep Taus back in the process of it all, he would still be betraying the trust Miro put into him. He needed to first convince her that he could stay in control, which he was hoping would be the eventual result of their current level of intimacy. The fact that he was struggling even at this stage wasn't boding well for him, though.

As they're laying in bed together afterward and Miro dozes off in his arms, he can't stop thinking about how much he wants the full experience, his body unwilling to be content this time with only feeling her externally. For what seemed like several hours, he tried to ignore it and just go to sleep, but he couldn't, not even after taking the time to pleasure himself in substitution. It was a frustration unlike any he's experienced before and he didn't know what to do about it.

Sometime after midnight, he resolved to try one last thing to try to alleviate this troublesome urge of his. Carefully, he slipped out of bed, pulled on some clothes, and headed out into the night.

He eventually finds himself at FoA's residence in the slums, where their customary pre-gig celebration is taking place. The welcome he receives as he steps in is far less than warm.*

... dafuq you doin' 'ere? emotion_eyebrow Practice ain't til noon tomorrow talk2hand

*getting both a sudden deep sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as well as a knot in his chest, he can't bring himself to immediately respond. The band members all look at him impatiently, waiting for him to say something, but words have for the moment abandoned him. It isn't until Holly goes over there to personally throw him out that he suddenly just blurts it out*
I.... I want to have sex!

*suddenly stops in her tracks, actually surprised at pasty's request. She looks over at her other bandmates, wondering if she heard him right, and both of them seem just as baffled as she is. Turning back to him, she eyes him skeptically*
Last I tried ta do the dirty wit chu, you din't even know what it was talk2hand 'Sides, you ain't gots nothin' ta do it wit scream

*wonders for a moment if he should find it disconcerting that he actually understands what she's talking about for once*
Uh... a... a lot's happened since then...
I assure you that I'm definitely... uh... equipped this time.

ORLY? emotion_eyebrow *steps back and eyes his crotch a moment*
Whachu packin' in dere?

*blushes a bit at seeing where her eyes go*
Wha.... what else would I have there?
redface
Bet he's got a p***y this time. No d**k for you emotion_awesome
Shut the ******** up! stressed
No! I've got one of those!
Uh... the... the p***s, I mean....

*eyes his crotch again. There does seem to be a bulge, but his pants aren't nearly tight enough to tell if that's his package or just the clothing bunched up. There's a couple ways she could find out for sure and she takes a moment to debate which she'd find more entertaining at the moment.*
Aight.... whip dat bad boy out then twisted

*blinks*
.... right now?

Oh, hell yeah! Do it, b***h! emotion_dowant
Show us just how c**ksure you are emotion_awesome
.... o.... kaaaay...... confused
*as the three start to chant "c**k" over and over, he undoes his fly and presents his appendage as requested, which is oddly met with whistling and cheering* confused

*eyes his package with a grin and shrugs*
Eh... not too bad I s'pose. *gives a so-so gesture*

*scoffs* "Not too bad?" Shiiiit, if you don't want it, I'll ******** 'im emotion_dowant
Hell, -I'll- ******** him.
Back off, bitches. scream Dis is MY d**k talk2hand
*roughly grabs pasty by the waist of his pants and drags him to her room, going to slam the door behind them out of habit only to find that the door hadn't been put back on its hinges from the last time it fell off* emotion_facepalm stare Ty likes to watch anyways rolleyes

*somehow feels incredibly unsettled by that statement, but before he can voice any sort of reluctance, Holly shoves him onto the bed and starts ripping his clothes off as well as her own. Already, he can tell this isn't going to be anything at all like the dreams he's had about Miro and he starts to have second thoughts about it. However, he doesn't really have the time to fully reassure himself that this is actually what he wants before she's on him. Immediately as he feels it, he gets an intense pain behind his right eye, causing him to call out*

*shouts from the other room*
Damn, Holls. Don't break the man talk2hand We still need him for the show talk2hand

*looks down at pasty oddly as he shakes, his eyes closed tightly*
Dafuq's the matter witchu? I ain't even got the toys out yet talk2hand

*can neither hear or even think through the pain. He wants so badly to be able to go back to Mir and tell her that he can stay in control through it so he can have a much more enjoyable experience with her, but at the same time, everything about this feels so incredibly wrong. Yet, despite everything inside him screaming at him to leave and never come back, his body still wants it and he soon finds himself focusing on the body's pleasure as a means to escape the pain*
*quite suddenly and unexpectedly, pasty grabs her and flips her onto her back, pinning her arms above her head. When she looks up at him, that familiar grin spreads across his face while all his features darken*

Miss me? twisted
*grins right back*
Oh ******** yeah! Now -this- is more like it emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 pm
((retroposting from Friday....still sweatdrop ))

Kat landed in Vegas and made her way off the jet, heading towards the baggage claim area and scanned the area for Beppe. She finally found him, and smiled as she approached him.

"So, Franco couldn't be bothered to come pick me up himself? wink lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm
Beppe stops in his tracks and stares are her for a second, before realizing, it was a joke. He laughs nervously, swinging his arm over his head. Oh no, nothing like that Mrs. doña User Image uhh Mrs. donna User Image signora User Image gattin... gattina!! User Image lets out a heavy sigh and laughs again, just as awkwardly as before.

You see he's given me strict instructions on where you are to be taken to... please. He opens the back door to a waiting black town car they approach, wiping the sweat from his brow as she gets in. She's going to think I know too much, she's going to tell him I can't keep my mouth shut User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm
She chuckled quietly to herself at Beppe's nervousness. Poor guy, there's no telling what all Franco puts him though. User Image She tossed her carry-on onto the floor of the car and climbed in, scooting over so Beppe could get into the car as well. Once he was seated and the door shut, she crossed her arms and studied him.

"So, what's the rush of getting me out here? I haven't heard from Frankie boy in forever, and now all of a sudden, I'm summoned to bask in his presence? rolleyes "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:36 pm
I'm not supposed to say much... I think he fears for your safety ma'am um gattina. He wants to see if you are... okay. I guess. In more words and complicated talk of angels and holy fire... but he is very devote Catholic, as I'm sure you know! Look at me tell you about Franco I mean, well I'm not saying you know him better than most. No.
Sits and stares forward until they reach the hotel.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games