Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:52 am
Wolfe Nailo
chrissy b e a n

Hadaka Kyoujin

How about we call this here and not make this into an entire blow out and an argumentative debate?

Hadaka, she presents a good point, you have the presence of reasoning to understand it could come off as rude, do try not to present it as such.

Chrissy, you're a moderator, let's try to be level headed about this and not drag down to name calling or making it into a fight or argument. It is unbecoming and not a good representation of the guild as a whole.

To be fair, though, the gentleman I work with with Asperger's is quite rude and often finds himself being such then immediately apologizing after he's realized it. Many are sweet, but there is always the exception to the general populace.

I do have the presence of reasoning to be able to prevent myself from saying things that are obviously rude, but there are still certain things that I have trouble with. It also doesn't help that I have a problem thinking through what I say/type, evident by the fact that I've unfortunately had several people blacklist me on a social media site called Gigapause because I wasn't clear on the proper definition of a word I was using.

All I ask is that if I'm being rude and don't realize it (evident by not apologizing), then, please let me know. I can tell you for a fact that letting me know when I'm doing something I shouldn't be doing has actually helped me tremendously. I actually used to be much worse than I am now, if you can believe it.

Oh, and please. Call me Loki. (There was another name I was going to say that I've used more, but I forgot what it was.)

EDIT: Point proven. "I wasn't clear on" would have been better phrased as "I didn't clarify."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:31 pm
Gamzee! Would it be unfair of me to randomly rev a chainsaw whilst in your presence? XD

User Image

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm
Mad Science
chrissy b e a n
Hadaka Kyoujin
chrissy b e a n
Pft. People actually still take what Haku says to heart? Foolish children.

Nah, if I took what Mad Science, or "Haku" as you call him/her, seriously, then I'd have gone off on the deep end on him/her already and explained why I thought s/he was an idiot....but, seeing that I haven't, what should that tell you? (Sorry if that seems a bit rude. Like I said, I'm Autistic, so, certain things I say can come off as rude when they're not meant to be.)
And I'm a b***h so...me calling you a d**k is my excuse. If you can understand that something is rude and then follow up with your validation that you are being rude because of some condition, and acknowledging that what you said might be rude...you are just being a d**k. I work with Autistic kids for a living. Their condition has never made them act like total jerks. In fact....they are the sweetest kids I've met.

I love you, b***h.
Hate you too, a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:12 pm
chrissy b e a n
Mad Science
chrissy b e a n
Hadaka Kyoujin
chrissy b e a n
Pft. People actually still take what Haku says to heart? Foolish children.

Nah, if I took what Mad Science, or "Haku" as you call him/her, seriously, then I'd have gone off on the deep end on him/her already and explained why I thought s/he was an idiot....but, seeing that I haven't, what should that tell you? (Sorry if that seems a bit rude. Like I said, I'm Autistic, so, certain things I say can come off as rude when they're not meant to be.)
And I'm a b***h so...me calling you a d**k is my excuse. If you can understand that something is rude and then follow up with your validation that you are being rude because of some condition, and acknowledging that what you said might be rude...you are just being a d**k. I work with Autistic kids for a living. Their condition has never made them act like total jerks. In fact....they are the sweetest kids I've met.

I love you, b***h.
Hate you too, a**.

You know you love me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:15 pm
What's up, nerds?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:25 pm
arrows and guns
What's up, nerds?
Not much punk, how do you fare this fine night?  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:28 pm
AandOE
Gamzee! Would it be unfair of me to randomly rev a chainsaw whilst in your presence? XD

User Image

You saw what he did on the meteor and now you're revving up chainsaws in front of him where he can just take it? Do you want everyone in this guild to suffer from lost limbs and a fear of honks? xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:00 pm
You know, I think some script writers of some anime must think that their audience is incredibly stupid -- or they take the concept of Audience Surrogate way too far.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:16 am
Man leave yall alone for ten minutes and the whole stick goes to pot. WHAT UP PEOPLES!! -darth malgus voice- I HAVE RETURNED!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:22 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Man leave yall alone for ten minutes and the whole stick goes to pot. WHAT UP PEOPLES!! -darth malgus voice- I HAVE RETURNED!!

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ -brofist-  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:23 am
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

IS NOT KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ -brofists-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:37 am
Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

twas a typo forgive me its 3 in the morning man, so where have you been?  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:52 am
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

twas a typo forgive me its 3 in the morning man, so where have you been?
Sall good ive been away from gaia taking a break ya know. Plus work picked up hard core. Im working 60+ hours a week. Other than that Ive been good. What about you man hows things on your end?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:54 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

-Lackluster fanfare.-  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Has anyone done their holiday shopping yet?
o uo

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games