Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:18 am
Decimo Inferni
Mad Science
arrows and guns
Newest member here! I can't wait to meet you all and write with you. u wu

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! BEFORE IT'S TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

Wow you're a d**k.

You must be new here.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:09 am
Mad Science
arrows and guns

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN. YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! BEFORE IT'S TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!

xD (tysm you made my morning)

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:32 am
arrows and guns
Mad Science
arrows and guns

xD (tysm you made my morning)
Bitte sehr.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:08 pm
Azzurro Skyde
chrissy b e a n
Cuuutee. We need more cute members. ;]

I AM ADORABLE.

Holy s**t! You live!!! <33333 Where have you been?!  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:01 pm
chrissy b e a n
Azzurro Skyde
chrissy b e a n
Cuuutee. We need more cute members. ;]

I AM ADORABLE.

Holy s**t! You live!!! <33333 Where have you been?!

I saw Valhalla, it was a beautiful place with a great view... majestic animals scurrying through the forest and bright foliage covering the ground. Then I realized I forgot my phone at home, so here I am! o 3o

AKA - Took some time off to get some work done to the maximum of my ability. How've you been?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:25 pm
Wait, do I need to create a character before applying for a bloodline or can I apply for the bloodline first? o no Thought it was the latter, but the form asks for an RPC name and idk if I can give one w/o a profile already

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:27 pm
Either is fine, however if you want the character to start with the Bloodline, or is of a Bloodline Class. It's a grand idea to apply for the bloodline first : )  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:29 pm
Azzurro Skyde
Either is fine, however if you want the character to start with the Bloodline, or is of a Bloodline Class. It's a grand idea to apply for the bloodline first : )

Ah, okay, thank you very much for such a quick answer. <33

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:29 pm
No problem :3 Here to help! and lure people to kiri  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:52 pm
arrows and guns
Wait, do I need to create a character before applying for a bloodline or can I apply for the bloodline first? o no Thought it was the latter, but the form asks for an RPC name and idk if I can give one w/o a profile already

For the love of God, please don't pick Uchiha. Or Hyuuga. Or any of those obvious ones. Any of the characters I choose to read about usually follow some predictable progression pattern and become really dull -- and those are the most common.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:57 pm
Mad Science

I absolutely hate playing characters that are overused bloodlines. I feel a really good role player can form an original character that happens to be an Uchiha or what have you, but I probably couldn't. I was really thinking about Jiongu (Kakazu from canon's bloodline) because I've played those characters before and I'm familiar with the techniques in general.

I've been working on my profile tho and I think it's too reliant on the clan jutsu. Idk I think I'll just play with it some more. I kinda want a medical nin but I never stick with those characters; I could try a buki/taij user for the first time, but I think that I'd like to do something I'm familiar with in such an unfamiliar setting to assist with the adjustment, you know?

I have no idea what village to go into, though. Konoha seems like a big busy mess, but each village seems to have a different level of organization so ?? There's so much planning going into this first rpc ohmygawd.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:04 pm
arrows and guns

Would be amazing to see a Soma no Ko character.  

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:13 pm
arrows and guns
Mad Science

I absolutely hate playing characters that are overused bloodlines. I feel a really good role player can form an original character that happens to be an Uchiha or what have you, but I probably couldn't. I was really thinking about Jiongu (Kakazu from canon's bloodline) because I've played those characters before and I'm familiar with the techniques in general.

I've been working on my profile tho and I think it's too reliant on the clan jutsu. Idk I think I'll just play with it some more. I kinda want a medical nin but I never stick with those characters; I could try a buki/taij user for the first time, but I think that I'd like to do something I'm familiar with in such an unfamiliar setting to assist with the adjustment, you know?

I have no idea what village to go into, though. Konoha seems like a big busy mess, but each village seems to have a different level of organization so ?? There's so much planning going into this first rpc ohmygawd.

Don't go to Konoha -- they're a bunch of wankers; don't go to Suna -- they're a bunch of tossers; don't go to Oto -- no one is there; don't go to Kumo -- they're all racists; don't go to Kiri -- they're into heavy petting and harboring fugitives.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 pm
arrows and guns

I'm going to suggest Kirigakure or Kumogakure. Both villages have great role players (all the villages do) and the people there are really friendly. Kumogakure could use a few more Genin to spark activity, and I believe that's the same with Kirigakure, though I'm not sure. There's also Sunagakure; they seem to be really close. So, if you like the family bonding type, that would be the place to be!  

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

arrows and guns

Bright Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:39 pm
Artless Angel
arrows and guns

I'm going to suggest Kirigakure or Kumogakure. Both villages have great role players (all the villages do) and the people there are really friendly. Kumogakure could use a few more Genin to spark activity, and I believe that's the same with Kirigakure, though I'm not sure. There's also Sunagakure; they seem to be really close. So, if you like the family bonding type, that would be the place to be!

Thank you for the input!~ I've been considering both of those villages, and I would love to help with activity.

brooystart
arrows and guns

Would be amazing to see a Soma no Ko character.

wut is dat

Mad Science
arrows and guns
Mad Science

Don't go to Konoha -- they're a bunch of wankers; don't go to Suna -- they're a bunch of tossers; don't go to Oto -- no one is there; don't go to Kumo -- they're all racists; don't go to Kiri -- they're into heavy petting and harboring fugitives.

Kiri is absolutely perfect what are you saying
I'm used to Suna, so I was thinking of something different, but I'm positive I won't go to Konoha.
You know you're a pretty amusing guildie, right?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games