Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 pm
She looked around and saw no sign of the cat.

"I think we're okay, Psy, I don't see the cat."

She took another drag off the clove, still wondering what Kai was doing with Amy. Mentally shrugging and deciding it's not her business, she took a sip of her beer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 pm
Voice mail to Trina from William
Hey there, love. I'm still at work, completing an interview questionnaire for Miru-J's college project. Give the twins a hug and kiss for me, and I'll be home as soon as I can. Love you bunches!

*Received a voice mail and listens too it. That's odd. Her husband doesn't normally call to let her know he's going to be late. User Image But it sure was nice he'd let her know so she doesn't get worried. User Image She texts him back.*

Text to William Dougherty from Pietrina
Okay. Thank you for letting me know. Try not to stay there all night. neutral Love you. heart

*She hits send.* DAMNIT ANYWAY!!! stressed emotion_facepalm *Walks up to one of the Orcs and points at him determined.* If you see a CAT in this place, I want you to EAT IT! You got that. DEVOUR it…ALL of it! I do not want to see once TRACE of cat in this whole place. Got it?! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm
Cat....? But there is no...She makes a face when she hears Psy's command to the orcs, running up to her she waves a bit frantic. Psy!!! They are not allowed to eat the animals that are outside the feeding regiment! If they eat outside the schedule then they'll get the hankering for humans!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:11 pm
(( rofl ))

"Wait, what?! Hankering for humans? eek Does that go for half humans too? gonk "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm
eek WHAT?!! You mean they can't eat anything I want them to eat?! gonk JEEZE!!! stressed I need a dragon around here!!!!! stressed gonk WAIT!! eek Does that include doggie treats? gonk Cause I've been giving them doggies treats!! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image You gave them...... emotion_facepalm Without another word she pulls out her phone and calls Hauk at the club. Telling him she'll need to rotate some of the orcs again. After a couple more details she hangs up and puts her phone away. Okay....how long have you been feeding them dog treats Psy? emotion_eyebrow As she waits to hear the answer she goes behind the bar and comments to Kat. And yes that does include half humans, if they smell even a drop of human blood on you you're ********.  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Just yesterday! gonk I started yesterday and gave them to every single one of them. User Image But there was one that really liked them and he had a bunch. User Image I just saw that one with the "glamor" turned off and he looked hungry! User Image I'm Italian Liada!!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:25 pm
She looked at Psy and then back to Liada, and then cried loudly.

"But I don't wanna be eaten by Orcs!!!! crying "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm
After making her drink Liada moves to sit next to Kat. Patting her on the shoulder. You won't need to worry if that's all that Psy fed them. Her eyes narrow at her mistress as she brings the glass close to her lips. That...IS...all you fed them right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:30 pm
I mean…I was going to make them spaghetti, but I didn't know if they would eat pasta!!! gonk

Yes! Attilla and Hunn's treats! SEE!! gonk
*opens handbag and dumps a pile of them onto the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 pm
Watching her drop all the treats on the bar Liada looks over the dog treat and breaks off a piece. Opening the portal she pulls out a analyzing device and places the piece into the container and does a reading. After a few minutes of beeps and whirs the device gives her a result and she sighs in relief. No worries, this won't screw up their dietary itinerary too badly. But I will have to retrain that one that seemed to love them. stare

The club door opens and a few more of the bouncers enter in. Giving a whistle with her fingers between her lips Liada summons the current bouncers in the bar and JD and orders them to attend Hauk for re-training. Once they left she orders the new bouncers to their places and gave them a telepathic instructions of what she gave the old ones because she did NOT feel like going to each one and doing so. Pulling out her phone she sends a quick text to Kyle to update him what happened. She turns back to the girls. Okay I'm only gonna say this once. The orcs have their own feeding regiment to prevent them from attacking the patrons. Its a very strict diet so any stray meats or other things and an overindulgence of them will have them break away from the glamor and training I've had to practically drill into them in more ways than one. What with them not being all too bright that is. Psy if you must insist of giving them some kind of treat let me make them specialized Scooby Orc Snacks to give them. Agreed?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm
*Sighs* ………oooooooookaaaaaaaaay. User Image They didn't come with a manual or anything…I looked. stare …………… Can I at least pet them. emotion_kirakira

*Mr. Giovanni texts Psy that he's waiting in the car to take her back to the estate and she quickly texts him back a simple "K"* User Image I gotta go. I'll wait for the special diet snacks then. See you both later. *She goes out the door, gets into the car which speeds off.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 pm
Not a problem. Good night Psy. Waving to her mistress she turns in her stool and sips her drink Looking over to Kat. Soooooo what the ******** did I miss? I can feel tension and pure hatred sinking into the walls here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm
She waved to Psy as she left and took one last drag on the clove before putting it out in the ashtray.

"Well, from what I saw, Amy is back and she was here with Kai. Not really sure where the cat comes in, but Kits pretty much raged at Amy, b***h-slapped her and left. Next thing I know, Kai and Amy are gone....so, yeah...not really sure what the ******** is going on.... confused "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:02 pm
Sipping her drink she listens to the story. Hearing about Kits made her ears perk up in interest and she leaned against the bar. Well I knew about Amy from Kai the...what was it day before yesterday? He told me he ran into Amy while out and about and that they were dating....at least he thought they were. She smirked and sipped her drink again. Heh, at least I got the pleasure of calling her a reverse albino. twisted But kudos to Kits. Its about damn time she said something, she's been running that place all on her own since Amy left. I'm surprised she didn't rip her throat out.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games