Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 pm
{{Awww. I like this side of Kai. *snuggles* And I had always wondered what Kits' true angry side was like. It's awesome!! whee }}

Amy giggled at Kaori. "I won't drop you, silly. I hold my pony up in the air sometimes, and she's twice as hard to hold onto. And I love the Lion King. Maybe we can watch it tomorrow."

Before Amy could say anymore, Kits was suddenly standing in front of her with red eyes, no ears, and no tail. Oh wow... So this was the angry side Kits had warned her about before.

She listened to Kits' shouting, though at one point she was very confused. She sent a letter in December? She didn't remember doing that. Had Jessi done it?

Amy didn't say anything, expecting to wait until Kits calmed down before she said one word. But all of a sudden, Kits grabbed Kaori and then slapped Amy across the face as face as hard as she could. That hurt like a son of a b***h!

Amy closed her eyes for a moment, brought her hand up to her chin, and then worked her chin back and forth slightly. Then, she turned back to Kits with cold eyes. Of course she would be thinking mostly of herself at a time like this. She didn't think about the situation that had put Amy in the type of position that led her to bolt town. Well, Kits probably didn't think it was that big of deal. She had always seemed to favor Dame, anyway. Frankly, she was tired of it all.

Then, Kai come over and stood in front of her. When she heard the words he spoke, she smiled softly up at the back of his head. His words and actions filled her with warmth and a sense of safety. She had never, ever had someone stand up for her like that before. It left her feeling a little heady, despite the situation.

Amy nodded to Kai and stood up from the bar. She carefully cradled Kaori in her arms and waited for Kai at the door. She didn't even once look at Dame, not even when she went to block the door and guards joined her... really large guards. But she wasn't worried. If Kai wanted to leave, they would leave. He was a dark elf and he didn't seem too pleased at all. She was pretty sure nothing would stop him.

{{Edited. Must be more careful with names.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 pm
Oh screw your rules. You think I really give a s**t who's business it is? I really hoped it wouldn't come to this, but now I'll get to show everyone how I got into the Ladies room to take their pictures without setting of security. Watch closely. *he grabs onto Amy and vanishes into a pillar of smoke, teleporting out*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm
-shakes her head and points to where Kai was standing- HE has obviously never been in the middle of a b***h fight. -shakes head sadly-

And WTF is he talking about our rules? confused neutral

Also, -puts her hands on her hips- he owes me a drink. xd -tries to lighten the mood slightly- sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:24 pm
Cuwen

Amy nodded to Karrie

(( rofl thought you were there w/Kai! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm
Cuwen
She had never, ever had someone stand up for her like that before. It left her feeling a little heady, despite the situation.

Amy nodded to Karrie and stood up from the bar.
{{Correction: QS stood up similarly for Amy in the past emotion_awesome Just sayin. That's also the second Freudian slip you've made there.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:28 pm
*Watches Kai and Amy vanish into thin air which really isn't much more of a stretch with supernaturals that use portals.* Um……is it just me, or is everyone confused? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:30 pm
katana68
Cuwen

Amy nodded to Karrie /quote]
(( rofl thought you were there w/Kai! xd ))

{{LOL!!! Wow! Second time I've done that in just a few days. Thank you very much, for catching that, Katana. lol! I almost typed 'Kai' in place of your name when I typed it out! Sooo many 'Ka' names. wink }}

{{Nearly swoons at Kai's actions and is not the type to swoon.}}

Amy's eyes were as wide as saucers when she heard Kai's words and the language he used. She had never, ever seen him like this before. She was half terrified and half enchanted. He even let escape one of his closely-guarded secrets about sneaking into the Ladies' rooms!

Amy smiled once more at him. Before she could say anything, though, Kai grabbed ahold of her and she felt herself leave the ground while MW disappeared from her view.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm
-raises her hand- Nope, not just you... -walks tentatively up to Kits- Can I get you a drink, love? sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:31 pm
*doesn't move to stop Kai when he grabs Amy and disappears* cat_stare I need a way to get her off all the documentation for Aqua Springs. She hardly did a damn thing to help start Aqua Springs anyway, except finance it. cat_stare

*considers getting a drink, then thinks better of it. She doesn't need alcohol, she needs to calm down* cat_stare *walks up to the bouncers* cat_evil Move. *the bouncers moved immediately. Hardly waiting for them to get out of the way, she pushes her way out the door to go home*

((Karrie is definitely NOT here.

stressed edited))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:34 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Cuwen
She had never, ever had someone stand up for her like that before. It left her feeling a little heady, despite the situation.

Amy nodded to Karrie and stood up from the bar.
{{Correction: QS stood up similarly for Amy in the past emotion_awesome Just sayin. That's also the second Freudian slip you've made there.}}

{{Really?? QS? eek Wow! I've got to see that. Which page is it on? And I'll probably make more slips. I'm sorry about that, but I will be the first to admit that my memory sucks anymore, and details especially kill me. I keep meaning to keep track of the small things about Amy, but I never end up doing it. *shakes fist at self*}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 pm
"I'm confused too.....what the hell is Kai doing with Amy anyways? She's back now? confused "

She sipped her beer, then decided she needed a smoke. So, she got up and went behind the bar to find the stash of cloves that were there for Leko. She lit one and took a drag before heading back to her seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm
Uh... eek ermmm....Ladies, I'm gonna go after Kits and make sure she is alright. She probably needs a good rant right about now. -quickly hugs Kat and Psy- I'll see ya'll later, loves! -hurries out the door to catch up with Kits-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:43 pm
Coming in through the club Liada sees the group of people and waves. Hey ladies! How goes things? She sees the many faces of confusion from the ladies. Um.....what I miss?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm
eek Oh Gawd…PLEASE tell me they took that cat too! I don't want a cat loose when there is a sushi bar here! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:49 pm
(( rofl ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5776 5777 5778 5779 5780 5781 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games