Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:45 am
at least the rants show that there is still a burning fire inside us all for this guild. It's just been stomped on a few to many times.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:08 pm
Azzurro Skyde
at least the rants show that there is still a burning fire inside us all for this guild. It's just been stomped on a few to many times.

You double posted.

Judgment :: Guilty.

Punishment :: Sat on by Mintchan until you stop breathing and she bakes you into a cookie.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:17 am
I feel compelled to post in this ooc chat because it has literally been 25 hours and 24 minutes since anyone has posted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:04 am
Yeah thought it was alittle to quite myself.  

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:34 am
Azzurro Skyde

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:50 pm
Lanfaer
Azzurro Skyde

You double posted.

Punishment :: Sat on by Mintchan until you stop breathing and she bakes you into a cookie.

Haha, at least I enjoy cookies; therefore I will love myself again.

It's also up'd my activity technically in a per day ratio :/

Ah Science! I've missed you so, your return into my life has given me warmth again with your cutthroat ways of rejection or acceptance.  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:41 am
Azzurro Skyde
Lanfaer
Azzurro Skyde

You double posted.

Ah Science! I've missed you so, your return into my life has given me warmth again with your cutthroat ways of rejection or acceptance.

And just like that, I'm leaving again. Don't wait up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 am
Mad Science
Azzurro Skyde
Lanfaer
Azzurro Skyde

You double posted.

I was talking about actual science sir; you know the stuff that made cell phones, internet, coffee, pretty much everything in the world. You're just a troll :/  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:23 am
Azzurro Skyde
Mad Science
Azzurro Skyde
Lanfaer
Azzurro Skyde

You double posted.

I was talking about actual science sir; you know the stuff that made cell phones, internet, coffee, pretty much everything in the world. You're just a troll :/

I'm also a narcissist, so that plays into it. Plus, you capitalized it like it was a name -- like it was part of my username...which it is. So, you have only yourself to blame.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:42 pm
Hi again! whee  

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:15 pm
VampireKittenz
Hi again! whee

*glomps* Come back to meeeee... Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:53 pm
Hey everyone, just trying to share out this forum post I been trying to get as many people to post on to one keep it bumped and also to show more and more people believe in this guild!!!

Please help me out here it would be greatly appreciated!!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/naruto-role-play/t.90951677_1/  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:10 pm
Kiko_Alacran
Hey everyone, just trying to share out this forum post I been trying to get as many people to post on to one keep it bumped and also to show more and more people believe in this guild!!!

Just a suggestion but why don't you get the permission of some of the players and put up a fight series? Like the one Lanny and AOE are doing right now. Show anyone who is looking what its like.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:24 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Kiko_Alacran

Just a suggestion but why don't you get the permission of some of the players and put up a fight series? Like the one Lanny and AOE are doing right now. Show anyone who is looking what its like.

wow i never thought of that... i would love to do that... if its ok with some... also thanks for taking the time to look at it i was expecting every1 to just point and laugh at me again....  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 pm
Kiko_Alacran
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Kiko_Alacran

wow i never thought of that... i would love to do that... if its ok with some... also thanks for taking the time to look at it i was expecting every1 to just point and laugh at me again....

Yeah, go ask Lanfaer and AandOE if you can use their fight for a representative in a promotional thread. Its in the Storm Mountains right now and its pretty epic. They both are excellent representations of the skill in our guild.

...and what do you mean, again? Who laughed the first time?

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5774 5775 5776 5777 5778 5779 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games