Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 am
Mad Science
I'm caught up. I am forcing myself to read it to completion. It's got to come to an end at some point. And from my POV, it's that large following that is what is poison to the series. Kishimoto realizes how much he has captivated his audience, target or not, and doesn't seem willing to do anything extraordinary or interesting in fear of losing that audience. It's become stale. Problem X arises, so let's fight one another to solve it. The entire series revolves around propelling the titular character and his antithesis through increasingly more rigorous trials to amass more power to fight the next big bad that came out of left field.

I am glad that is amazes and captivates you. It just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Keep in mind I haven't even started writing it. I'm waiting for the ending to see if it's possible at all to mesh out some sort of continuation for the series. If not, I might do a prequel that'll focus on the lives of the shinobi after the Warring States Era.

All that I have in mind right now is a name for the series and possibly what the general plot is going to be for a sequel.

I'm sorry it doesn't do that. I know there are others who do feel the same way, especially now. I don't blame you for feeling that way now due to what's recently happened (I want to avoid discussing spoilers for those in the guild who've failed to keep up), but whether or not people like the Naruto content I might release in the future I'll keep it going.

I've already had most voters tell me they will support the next generation of Naruto I plan to create, and hopefully it all goes well. I consider myself a pretty good writer but I've never made much of an actual story before besides a few RP characters years ago, but that'll change and it may turn out better than I had hoped.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:29 pm
Sir Marty the Magnificent
Ergo War
Hi guys! I'm new here at SN and I'm happy to be here. 3rd Naruto RP community I joined today. Can't wait to begin! 3nodding

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks! I probably won't start RP'ing until my friend finish's my avi art though. Will I be allowed to include my RP char in the Uchiha clan?

Hm... tough to say. It's full right now, but I'll look over the list of people in the clan for anyone who might be dead/missing/etc, but there are no guarantees a spot will open up. Got a backup plan if you can't be an Uchiha?

For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of the series.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm
Ergo War
Ergo War
Hi guys! I'm new here at SN and I'm happy to be here. 3rd Naruto RP community I joined today. Can't wait to begin! 3nodding

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks! I probably won't start RP'ing until my friend finish's my avi art though. Will I be allowed to include my RP char in the Uchiha clan?

Hm... tough to say. It's full right now, but I'll look over the list of people in the clan for anyone who might be dead/missing/etc, but there are no guarantees a spot will open up. Got a backup plan if you can't be an Uchiha?

For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing a continuation of the series.

Hahaha nope my first character HAS to be an Uchiha. All the avi art my friend will be doing will be based on the Sharingan. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:32 pm
Mad Science
I'm caught up. I am forcing myself to read it to completion. It's got to come to an end at some point. And from my POV, it's that large following that is what is poison to the series. Kishimoto realizes how much he has captivated his audience, target or not, and doesn't seem willing to do anything extraordinary or interesting in fear of losing that audience. It's become stale. Problem X arises, so let's fight one another to solve it. The entire series revolves around propelling the titular character and his antithesis through increasingly more rigorous trials to amass more power to fight the next big bad that came out of left field.

I am glad that is amazes and captivates you. It just doesn't do it for me anymore.

Keep in mind I haven't even started writing it. I'm waiting for the ending to see if it's possible at all to mesh out some sort of continuation for the series. If not, I might do a prequel that'll focus on the lives of the shinobi after the Warring States Era.

All that I have in mind right now is a name for the series and possibly what the general plot is going to be for a sequel.

I'm sorry it doesn't do that. I know there are others who do feel the same way, especially now. I don't blame you for feeling that way now due to what's recently happened (I want to avoid discussing spoilers for those in the guild who've failed to keep up), but whether or not people like the Naruto content I might release in the future I'll keep it going.

I've already had most voters tell me they will support the next generation of Naruto I plan to create, and hopefully it all goes well. I consider myself a pretty good writer but I've never made much of an actual story before besides a few RP characters years ago, but that'll change and it may turn out better than I had hoped.

Spoilers? Hahahahaha. That truly made me laugh. The majority of the people that actively roleplay here are either current with the manga or have never read it to begin with and have no plans to. So spoilers are no problem here. And it's not like the main OOC is of any real consequence anymore.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:37 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science

Spoilers? Hahahahaha. That truly made me laugh. The majority of the people that actively roleplay here are either current with the manga or have never read it to begin with and have no plans to. So spoilers are no problem here. And it's not like the main OOC is of any real consequence anymore.

You wouldn't believe the amount of people I've run into who say they're Naruto fans but fail to keep up with it. It kinda bothers me being the Naruto fanboy I am (at least keep up with the anime! gonk ). emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:06 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science

You wouldn't believe the amount of people I've run into who say they're Naruto fans but fail to keep up with it. It kinda bothers me being the Naruto fanboy I am (at least keep up with the anime! gonk ). emo

Don't let it. You'd be wasting energy being bothered by something that is out of your control and doesn't really impact much of anything.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm
Mad Science
Don't let it. You'd be wasting energy being bothered by something that is out of your control and doesn't really impact much of anything.

It's mainly the fact that revealing spoilers makes me feel like a bad person, so I avoid doing it unless no one really minds (like you said). So I guess that means I can mention characters like Kaguya now, thanks. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 pm
Mad Science

It's mainly the fact that revealing spoilers makes me feel like a bad person, so I avoid doing it unless no one really minds (like you said). So I guess that means I can mention characters like Kaguya now, thanks. lol

I was hoping for some back story with her having the Byakugan, but that's not likely to ******** happen.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:52 am
Mad Science
Mad Science

I was hoping for some back story with her having the Byakugan, but that's not likely to ******** happen.

Probably not even in the anime since the Kakashi Chronicles was said to most likely be the last fillers of the whole series.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:47 am
Oh my. This place is still crawling?  

Kazzoh

Codger

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:33 pm
Kazzoh

Like a snail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm
Mad Science
Kazzoh

Like a snail.
I almost admire its tenacity.  

Kazzoh

Codger

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:52 pm
We do what we can, when we have the time~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:51 am
Kazzoh
Mad Science
Kazzoh

Like a snail.
I almost admire its tenacity.

It is like most organisms: imbued with an intense desire to thrive and exist in spite of obstacles or limitation.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 pm
theres a naruto based OC game coming out so
click here  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games