Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm
...bugs. I donate fifty million to that beach party thing and I get bugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 pm
HI PPLS!
I JUST MADE A NEW CHARACTER! 8D  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 pm
Hi guys! I'm new here at SN and I'm happy to be here. 3rd Naruto RP community I joined today. Can't wait to begin! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Sir Marty the Magnificent
Hi guys! I'm new here at SN and I'm happy to be here. 3rd Naruto RP community I joined today. Can't wait to begin! 3nodding

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy yourself here.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:09 pm

That's entirely too much Naruto. One is too much. I saw you over in HV, and now you're here. Where else did you join? SY? SS? CB? WOTS? PoS?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 pm
Ergo War

Thanks! I probably won't start RP'ing until my friend finish's my avi art though. Will I be allowed to include my RP char in the Uchiha clan?

Mad Science

That's entirely too much Naruto. One is too much. I saw you over in HV, and now you're here. Where else did you join? SY? SS? CB? WOTS? PoS?

The other ones didn't seem to be that active or just had an RP system I didn't like too much.

What can I say? I'm probably one of the biggest Naruto fanboys you'll ever run into. razz

I'm into Naruto so much that I'm even thinking of creating my own live-action series based on Naruto because I don't want it to end. crying  

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm
Ergo War

Thanks! I probably won't start RP'ing until my friend finish's my avi art though. Will I be allowed to include my RP char in the Uchiha clan?

Mad Science

The other ones didn't seem to be that active or just had an RP system I didn't like too much.

What can I say? I'm probably one of the biggest Naruto fanboys you'll ever run into. razz

I'm into Naruto so much that I'm even thinking of creating my own live-action series based on Naruto because I don't want it to end. crying

Dear god.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm
Mad Science
Dear god.

Already conducted a few polls in a few Naruto FB groups. Seems most want a "Naruto Akkipuuden," so to speak.

emotion_awesome  

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:51 pm
Mad Science
Dear god.

Already conducted a few polls in a few Naruto FB groups. Seems most want a "Naruto Akkipuuden," so to speak.

emotion_awesome

Wtf is that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:55 pm
Mad Science
Mad Science
Dear god.

emotion_awesome

Wtf is that?

Not sure what Akkipuuden is TBH, but it's basically a term that succeeds Shippuuden I guess. I asked whether folks would rather see a prequel to Naruto, about the time of Madara, Hashirama, and all the hidden villages or a sequel to Naruto Shippuuden, set several centuries after its end to create a brand new story.

The sequel idea won by a landslide.  

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:01 am
Mad Science
Mad Science
Dear god.

emotion_awesome

Wtf is that?

Not sure what Akkipuuden is TBH, but it's basically a term that succeeds Shippuuden I guess. I asked whether folks would rather see a prequel to Naruto, about the time of Madara, Hashirama, and all the hidden villages or a sequel to Naruto Shippuuden, set several centuries after its end to create a brand new story.

The sequel idea won by a landslide.

So a sequel which would mean the same tired, old bullshit all over again. How exactly is that exciting?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 am
Mad Science
So a sequel which would mean the same tired, old bullshit all over again. How exactly is that exciting?

You didn't read. emotion_facepalm

I said a sequel set many centuries after the conclusion of Shippuuden to create a brand new story. It would allow me to experiment with the Naruto series, although a few have stressed that a sequel a bit right after Shippuuden would also be great for a variety of reasons.

I honestly think Naruto has the potential to have the longevity other series have had; such as Pokémon, Star Wars, Godzilla, etc.  

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am
Mad Science

You didn't read. emotion_facepalm

I said a sequel set many centuries after the conclusion of Shippuuden to create a brand new story. It would allow me to experiment with the Naruto series, although a few have stressed that a sequel a bit right after Shippuuden would also be great for a variety of reasons.

I honestly think Naruto has the potential to have the longevity other series have had; such as Pokémon, Star Wars, Godzilla, etc.

I did read, and it sounds like the same s**t all over again, regardless of how much you tweak it. The only way I can see you improving it is with a better story. Pokemon falls flat because it's the same s**t every single time, no matter what kind of wrapping paper it has on it. Star Wars is a step above, though, in that it has such an expansive universe that there are many untold stories. For someone who is extremely skeptical of someone who says that they can make the Naruto universe into a brand new story, I'd have to see what you're offering and like it. As it is right now, the Naruverse is extremely tedious, repetitive, and boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:42 am
Mad Science
I did read, and it sounds like the same s**t all over again, regardless of how much you tweak it. The only way I can see you improving it is with a better story. Pokemon falls flat because it's the same s**t every single time, no matter what kind of wrapping paper it has on it. Star Wars is a step above, though, in that it has such an expansive universe that there are many untold stories. For someone who is extremely skeptical of someone who says that they can make the Naruto universe into a brand new story, I'd have to see what you're offering and like it. As it is right now, the Naruverse is extremely tedious, repetitive, and boring.

I don't see much repetition with the Naruto story, but the recent asspulls in the manga have bothered me. Not sure if you're caught up with it but the character who's the final villain shouldn't even be the final villain at all.

I'm just as much as a Pokémon fanboy as I am a Naruto one, but I do notice the repetition when I see it. The problem with its anime is that it's aimed for a children audience so it doesn't have as much room to expand and take risks unless it became an anime like Naruto, or better yet a series like Star Wars. A good example would be looking at the Pokémon Black and White 2 animated trailers. People WANT an anime like that for Pokémon.

You may think Naruto's universe has become tedious, repetitive, and boring, but unlike many other series out there's been able to captivate me and amaze me almost no matter what it's done so that why I don't want it to end.

It's Kishi's thing but I want its legacy to continue and make it into something more. Whether or not I manage to be able to do that is a different story, but I think the reason why no matter how much repetition and tedium you or anyone else sees with a series like Naruto or Pokémon (which is very subjective BTW) is because it has a huge following and that is what's going to maintain the survival of a fandom.  

Tal0nstrike

Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:27 am
Mad Science

I don't see much repetition with the Naruto story, but the recent asspulls in the manga have bothered me. Not sure if you're caught up with it but the character who's the final villain shouldn't even be the final villain at all.

I'm just as much as a Pokémon fanboy as I am a Naruto one, but I do notice the repetition when I see it. The problem with its anime is that it's aimed for a children audience so it doesn't have as much room to expand and take risks unless it became an anime like Naruto, or better yet a series like Star Wars. A good example would be looking at the Pokémon Black and White 2 animated trailers. People WANT an anime like that for Pokémon.

You may think Naruto's universe has become tedious, repetitive, and boring, but unlike many other series out there's been able to captivate me and amaze me almost no matter what it's done so that why I don't want it to end.

It's Kishi's thing but I want its legacy to continue and make it into something more. Whether or not I manage to be able to do that is a different story, but I think the reason why no matter how much repetition and tedium you or anyone else sees with a series like Naruto or Pokémon (which is very subjective BTW) is because it has a huge following and that is what's going to maintain the survival of a fandom.

I'm caught up. I am forcing myself to read it to completion. It's got to come to an end at some point. And from my POV, it's that large following that is what is poison to the series. Kishimoto realizes how much he has captivated his audience, target or not, and doesn't seem willing to do anything extraordinary or interesting in fear of losing that audience. It's become stale. Problem X arises, so let's fight one another to solve it. The entire series revolves around propelling the titular character and his antithesis through increasingly more rigorous trials to amass more power to fight the next big bad that came out of left field.

I am glad that is amazes and captivates you. It just doesn't do it for me anymore.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games