Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm
*gets them both a small glass of milk to wash down the bar*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm
Oh, thank you. *takes a drink* That's the problem with peanut butter, makes you want something to drink with it...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:59 pm
I know, and a ice cold glass of milk makes it go down the best. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm
Yeah, it does.

*glances down at her sleeping dragon* I should probably head home...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm
*smiles and nods sadly, then wraps up some bars for Kits to take with her* I understand. *walks her to the door and hands her the bars* Thank you for coming over Kits. And...I'm sorry for...well...*kisses her forehead and lingers there, resting his mouth against her skin, breathing in her scent* you know. *he whispers and pulls back* I'm going to miss you, Kits. Can...can I still write you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 pm
*carries Mwee to the door, waking her up on the way. She sets the dragon down on the ground outside the door* I'm sorry too. Thank you for the earrings. They're beautiful. *hugs him when he kisses her forehead* Yes, I'd like that. Be careful on your trip.

*turns to Mwee and concentrates, making the small dragon grow until she reaches a size large enough to ride*

*chirps in surprise to suddenly find herself so big, and looks back at her wings*

Good bye, Rod. *sits on Mwee's back and gives her a nudge so she takes off*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm
I'm glad you like them. And thank you, I will.

*is surprised when Kits makes Mwee bigger* surprised

Bye Kits. *waves as she leaves, leaning against the doorjamb. Once she is out of sight, he turns back inside and shuts the door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 am
rodenrock
*he comes back into the dining room and hands Kits a box* It was supposed to be your anniversary gift.
{{Nothing like rubbing salt in the wounds. Congratulations on being a d**k.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 pm
:: things have been much more pleasant with Vassnta helping out. Not only can she get a full, restful sleep knowing that all of Morion's needs will be taken care of through the night, but it's also nice to have some company for a change. Even on Norrath, she was left to her own devices much more frequently than being accompanied by anyone. She resented it in her youth, but eventually came to accept that it was going to be a recurring theme in her life and so became accustomed to it.

Despite this, she couldn't help but feel a bit lonely on the weekends as that's when Vassnta would leave for band practice and gigs. The money was nice though, so she didn't want to say anything. It at least gave her time to write and draw to get out some of the things that were on her mind. She never really liked doing so around other people because there's only certain things she wants to share. The things she's been working on lately are especially personal, and though she knows Vassnta isn't likely to understand any of it, she would still he rather not see it. Him asking her to explain it would be even more awkward than if he were to understand it on his own, really sweatdrop

While checking the calender to date her latest entry to her informal journal of sorts, she comes to realize just how late in the month it's gotten and the reality that she will be having to go back to work next month starts sinking in. gonk It's not that she minded working at AS so much, it's just that she hadn't even started to think about what she would do about Morion's care while she worked emotion_facepalm crying Additionally, she hasn't figured out what to do about his care for when movie shooting starts up again either gonk She may be able to get Vassnta to at least take care of Morion during the work week, but weekends would be a problem unless she stops working weekends. Considering what Vassnta is getting working weekends, working weekends might not really be necessary anyway. What to do about days when both or either of them are filming is still a problem, though crying

Without really knowing anything about the area or the people in it, it would also be hard to find a baby sitter or daycare that she could trust even if she did start looking crying It then occurs to her that mistress lady person had babies somewhat recently too, so maybe she would be able to help. After some searching, she finds something with her contact info and sends mistress lady person an email ::

Email to Psyzapp-d from Miro
Hello~

Miro doesn't mean to be a bother, but she was wondering if mistress lady person would happen to know of any good daycare centers or baby sitters in the area that Miro could go to. Miro is going to have to start working again soon and she doesn't have anyone to take care of her son during movie shoots either, but she doesn't want to hire just anyone because they might not treat him well. Miro also knows from working at AS that not everyone in Geezerville is accustomed to elves and the like, so who knows how they would react to a demon baby gonk

Any help or advice on the matter would be very much appreciated 3nodding

Sincerely,
Miro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 pm
-dame hadn't heard from Kits since Friday. She had texted and called and no word. So after her shift Monday, she hightails it to Kits' house and pounds on the door- Kits!? Kits are you in there? Are you okay?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 pm
*Gwee peeks through the window and sees dame. He opens the door* Hi!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm
-is more freaked out when Kits doesn't answer the door- Gwee, hi...where's Kits?! Is she okay? gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm
*nods* She is in her studio. I think she is sleeping. *starts leading her down the hall*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm
confused neutral She's sleeping in her studio? Why? -follows Gwee after shutting the door-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm
Don't know. She fell asleep. *stops at the door to the studio, landing next to Jack, who is staring at the open door* Out, Jack! *pushes the kitten away*

*annoyed meow* cat_mad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games