Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SK Loda

Omnipresent Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=20105841#275664687

The dust release lets one have 2 kekkei genkais with a reduced number of bloodline moves actually being able to be learned, correct?

The actual page for the bloodline in the listings isn't incredibly clear on it, or maybe I'm just so new that I don't quite understand it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 pm
Hey, can someone help me for a moment? My memory's a little fuzzy, so I can neither remember what the requirement for a post to be considered a "training post" was (i.e. I don't remember the required number of paragraphs or sentences per paragraph) nor can I remember where I saw the requirements for such.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:29 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
Hey, can someone help me for a moment? My memory's a little fuzzy, so I can neither remember what the requirement for a post to be considered a "training post" was (i.e. I don't remember the required number of paragraphs or sentences per paragraph) nor can I remember where I saw the requirements for such.

A single training post is minimally 3 sentences, as far as I remember. For the total number of training posts needed to learn certain jutsu, they're all listed in various threads within the '☆[4} List of Jutsu :: Techniques' subforum. Does this help? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:45 pm
AandOE
Hadaka Kyoujin

A single training post is minimally 3 sentences, as far as I remember. For the total number of training posts needed to learn certain jutsu, they're all listed in various threads within the '☆[4} List of Jutsu :: Techniques' subforum. Does this help? ^_^

I already knew where the amount of post required for each Rank of Jutsu was. I just couldn't remember how long the post needed to be depending on the requirements of sentences/paragraphs.  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:42 pm
By the way, another thing I need help understanding is whether or not the Ninjutsu slots count as total techniques learned or if they're for both elements.

ex. I am a Tai-Med ninja with Rai and Sui, thus I have "00/04" ninjutsu slots. Would this mean that I have four Rai techniques and four Sui techniques, or would it be "total amount of ninjutsu"?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:57 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin
By the way, another thing I need help understanding is whether or not the Ninjutsu slots count as total techniques learned or if they're for both elements.

ex. I am a Tai-Med ninja with Rai and Sui, thus I have "00/04" ninjutsu slots. Would this mean that I have four Rai techniques and four Sui techniques, or would it be "total amount of ninjutsu"?

That's total for non-elemental and both your elements.
If you were ninjutsu-class and had taken Elemental Dual-Wielder you'd have your ninjutsu limit split amongst your elements.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm
Hadaka Kyoujin

Anon's statement is true~ You only have 4 ninjutsu in total, as a Tai-Med. If you ever want to forget one to learn another, that is an acceptable move. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 pm
AandOE
Hadaka Kyoujin

Anon's statement is true~ You only have 4 ninjutsu in total, as a Tai-Med. If you ever want to forget one to learn another, that is an acceptable move. ^_^

Eh, I figured as much. Guess I'll just stick with 3 Rai and 1 Sui, for now. I mean, I can learn all the Bloodline jutsu I want, up to Rank B, so, that's at least good right there. Plus I get some Gen...I wonder if I should go with Hachimon now and wait 'til Jounin to get Drunken Fist...or vice versa?  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:11 pm
I should totally be a mod again.
Put the rest of these suckuhs to shame.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic

And then leave after a few months? Wash, rinse, repeat.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:33 pm
Mad Science
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Few?
I think it was over a year, thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mad Science
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Few?
I think it was over a year, thank you.

Are you sure?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:58 am
Hm...
Douka or Hatake?

//rapidly taps desk with finger nails
-n-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:09 pm
Artless Angel
Hm...
Douka or Hatake?

//rapidly taps desk with finger nails
-n-

Douka  

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games