Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:06 am
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
Fair enough. I'm not exactly feeling energetic enough to make a quip or be coy.

Awe, well shucks

Unless, of course, you're attractive. Then all bets are off.

I consider myself attractive...

Bets are off? Try me, I bet it wouldn't be something that i haven't heard before ask Punished Knight lol. I  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:07 am
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

Awe, well shucks

Bets are off? Try me, I bet it wouldn't be something that i haven't heard before ask Punished Knight lol. I

Oh, I wasn't meaning you specifically. It was the "you" synonymous with the grammatical function of "one". But are you attractive?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:09 am
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

Awe, well shucks

Oh, I wasn't meaning you specifically. It was the "you" synonymous with the grammatical function of "one". But are you attractive?

I consider myself attractive, not to sound vain... but i know I'm not ugly lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:10 am
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

Awe, well shucks

You sound like you're sitting on a fence.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:14 am
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

That depends on the opinions of the other person actually, I believe that I'm attractive but that would depend on your opinion right? Cause I could walk around saying i'm the sexiest b**th alive but you can think I'm hideous.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:16 am
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

That depends on the opinions of the other person actually, I believe that I'm attractive but that would depend on your opinion right? Cause I could walk around saying i'm the sexiest b**th alive but you can think I'm hideous.

You at least have a handle on relativity. This is good to know.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:21 am
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

Relativity? Hun, it's common sense and understanding the other person is looking for a flaw in conversation like yourself. One that hides his opinions and thoughts generally has something to hide, you have clouded your thoughts/opinions this whole time to only seek out a weakness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:28 am
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science

Relativity? Hun, it's common sense and understanding the other person is looking for a flaw in conversation like yourself. One that hides his opinions and thoughts generally has something to hide, you have clouded your thoughts/opinions this whole time to only seek out a weakness.

I play dangerously close to vest; it's more entertaining for me that way. Plus, I am the analytical type. I like to deconstruct things and see how they unravel. And I have many, many things to hide. I am a very flawed individual. Just ask some of the people that frequent this guild.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:30 am
emotion_dowant

Hahaha. That conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 am
Just as I thought actually... most men are very mechanical and analytical so I can't blame you. As I tirelessly defended myself and my opinion (of myself to you); I indulged you all at the same time.

Mad Science

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:37 am
xNew York Slavex
Just as I thought actually... most men are very mechanical and analytical so I can't blame you. As I tirelessly defended myself and my opinion (of myself to you); I indulged you all at the same time.

Mad Science

I admire and applaud you for playing along with me. Most people don't want to or don't know how. Though, as I said before, I am not feeling particularly energetic right now so I haven't gone the extra length to be incredibly acidic.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:40 am
chrissy b e a n
emotion_dowant

Hahaha. That conversation.

I can't make you swoon so easily; unless you want me to start talking about your a** again.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:43 am
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex

Mad Science

I admire and applaud you for playing along with me. Most people don't want to or don't know how. Though, as I said before, I am not feeling particularly energetic right now so I haven't gone the extra length to be incredibly acidic.

Well, I like plays in conversation and if you were acidic this conversation would have been admittedly shorter... I would have turned into a intelligent bi**h and you would have probably annoyed me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:46 am
xNew York Slavex
Mad Science
xNew York Slavex

Mad Science

Well, I like plays in conversation and if you were acidic this conversation would have been admittedly shorter... I would have turned into a intelligent bi**h and you would have probably annoyed me.

So, you're saying you are either a b***h and you can be intelligent or not; or you are saying that you're intelligent and can be a b***h or not. Which one is it? And I like to prod the beast now and then. Your best bet is to either play along or wait till I lose interest.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:54 am
Mad Science

I can't make you swoon so easily; unless you want me to start talking about your a** again.

Like I have ever swooned around you jerks. Psh. How long have you known me? Not even Kazzy could make me join his bandwagon.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games