Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 am
The Club

Izzy watched and ate as poor Yuuji was tormented by the multitude of tasks. Then he blushed as his cheek was kissed. "You know Yuuji really is exhausted. Cut him some slack." Izzy whispered to Akihiko then took a small bite of shrimp. "I don't think he got as much sleep as you."

"Hah...I doubt you'll be able to sleep right after the show, you'll be too eager to hear what comments are made about your performance." Izzy laughed then shook his head as Akihiko continued to poke at Yuuji. "If he chews your food for you then you're not going on stage tonight."

Shou smirked, "I agree. If you're needing baby food then you shouldn't be performing." Then his eyes drifted over to Yuuji who was talking to Ko. "But remember after you play in the fog, we still have Michi's music to address, Ko.

Ko blinked and looked up at Yuuji then at Akihiko, "You fell of the stage?! Wow! Did the fan's catch you?? Or did you fall on your face? Ok Uncle Shou. But I want to play in the fog first."

Michi started to eat again. The distracting conversation calmed his nerves a little, "I want to play in the fog too Ko-kun. I don't think I've ever done that. So we can do that a few minutes before I sing for you."

"OK!" Ko cheered then glanced at Akihiko and pointed at him with a spoon. "No falling off stage tonight." His little order caused Yammi to start laughing and at the same time coughing as he tried to stop himself. That really hurt! It wouldn't be funny if Narcissus really fell off stage but Yammi was amused by the boy's direct order. How many people could just tell Narcissus what to do?

Jaz turned on the fog machines on the dance floor starting to test them out. "Give them a few minutes and you'll have a place to play. Oh yeah....you said pyrotechnics, right Narcissus? Well, in this club it's probably not wise to do fire but there are two spark machines at the WareHouse. I can have someone go pick them up. Then we can create light flashes rising like a fountain at the edges of the stage. They don't last long like fire but if we put them on full blast there will be flecks of light shooting around a few feet in the air. Also with Shou's system we were able to connect to the old light system here at this club. Not many machines have the connections for these older light venues but this one does. So we've got double the lighting power we had previously. Plus....a great disco ball." Jaz pointed up to the ceiling to the large ball that hung above. "I can't believe that they're going to tear out some of these things. They make fabulous effects on the dancers on the club floor."

Izzy leaned against Narcissus, "Jaz is a geek for this kind of stuff. I looked at that Premonition System. It takes a lot of the band's music and creates the light show based on those sounds so the engineer is free to focus more on the sound in a club environment rather than the lights. The better the sounds the more amazing the lights.. Pretty cool stuff. although I'm not sure if it's expandable to an arena. Jaz told me that only a few of the boards were made by a very small company that didn't have the capital to branch out further and other board makers didn't want the boards to get popularity because it would force down prices of equipment and bands wouldn't have to buy as much if they had one of those boards.. Shou must have been at the right place at the right time to purchase it."

Meanwhile, Ko finished his food and leapt up then scampered into the rolling fog that was aimed away from the people eating. "RAWR! I'm a scary ghost!!! BWARRR!!!!" He ran around in the fog as Michi got up to and followed him in. Of course Michi was a lot taller so the fog only came to his waist. But soon Ko bumped into him and Michi picked him up. Ko squealed as Michi grinned, "I found a ghost! I'm going to dip him in Marshmallows!" It was completely nonsensical but Michi didn't care. Ko squirmed as Michi poured the boy backwards down into the fog.

Shou watched Ko as he scooted over to sit by Yuuji and smiled, "He's really having a good time today. And he lightened everyone's mood." Then he leaned in and whispered, "You look tired....Gomen. I shouldn't have kept you up so long...."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko snaked one arm around Izzy's waist as he leaned close while they spoke. "I think he got a couple hours sleep, if that. He'll live. There was this one time, back when I didn't want a manager, and I was pissed as hell at the old man for sticking Yuuji with me as an 'assistant', that to spite them both I kept him up and running around for this or that, stupid petty little things, for three days before he finally just toppled over in the middle of a sentence." Narcissus smirked slightly, taking a bite of a finger sandwich. "Soon as he's done tonight he'll get some sleep, five or six hours probably, and be ready to do it all over again tomorrow. Come to think of it... he was my assistant right around the time that ojisan tried to promote you to be my manager... maybe it's a good thing I came after you instead, hmm?" he teased, blue eyes watching the man at his side.
Akihiko was beyond happy to be sitting there, right now, right in that moment. People he cared about... the prospect of that evening's gig... He seemed to thrive on a bit of chaos in his life.
That gaze flickered to Shou. "If I needed baby food then we might need to check my ribs instead." he teased, knowing that something that soft and slurpable would easily make his guitarist's middle happy.
If it didn't taste like crap of course.
"AND for the record no... my fans didn't catch me. I couldn't see the edge of the stage and I just plummeted straight off."
"On top of me." Takagi put in, pointing at his cousin with a fork. "I was doing some bodyguard work in front of the stage and all the sudden I'm on the ground."
Akihiko laughed, "You made a wonderful cushion. Wasn't hurt in the least. Can't say the same for your arm though..."
"Tell me about it... stuck in a cast for weeks." Yuuji replied, rolling his eyes.
They ate and listened as Michi and Ko talked about playing in the fog... at least until one specific order was suddenly thrust upon the young tiger himself.
Blinking in shock, Narcissus soon smirked, "I'll try my best." he said with a wink, glancing at Yammi as the guitarist tried to stifle a painful laugh.
Conversation though shifted to Jaz and Akihiko took the words to heart. "It's a shame. I played in places like this when I started. They're far more comfortable than arenas, that's for sure. But..." the young Koyasu's gaze flickered to Izzy, taking in what his manager said. "Jaz-san." he suddenly directed his attention to the engineer. "If you're so keen on these... can you make one?"
Simple question? Maybe not...
"I mean, if you had funding could you make one that would work for an arena?"
Yuuji looked up from is food. "And where are you pulling this funding from, Akihiko? In case you forget..."
But the musician raised a hand to cut him off. "I'm serious, Jaz-san. What Ruki just said has me intrigued... is it possible to make one big enough, effective enough, for an arena but then smaller models for clubs... and then have Ohayou market it?"
Okay Takagi saw where this was going... and while it'd be a good idea... hell might make a lot of money... more money than the stars might pull in actually. "We'd need to buy the copyright for it." he put in, scratching the back of his head as his mind ran through the figures. "It'd be expensive... but profitable."
With what MeKA was loaning... they could do it... hell they could probably do it with Akihiko's private accounts themselves.
The young tiger smirked, "If you could do it... we could call them Jaz Systems instead." he teased, blue gaze fixated on his engineer. "Could you do it?"
As business talks raged during lunch, Yuuji couldn't help but be distracted by the antics of Ko and Michi. He watched, transfixed by the happy smile and the giggles coming from his son.
Damn he'd missed that...
At first he didn't take notice of Shou, his eyes never leaving the adorable fog coated sight before him. "I'm fine. Tired yeah but isn't everyone? Besides... I kind of figured I wouldn't get sleep last night anyway. I'm... well I'm beyond glad that Ko-kun's having fun. His smile's infectious, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm
The Club

"You should still be more considerate, Akihiko." whispered Izzy, as he moved just a little to let that arm fit more comfortably around his waist. "You run your assistant and manager ragged. I know from experience. Naughty star."

Then he smirked just a little, "You did come after me...blackmailing me...acting like a total jerk. I should have slapped you that first day rather than holding back." Izzy scolded as he finished a hand roll that he was nibbling on.

Yammi growled at Narcissus' comment to Shou. "I don't need baby food!"

Shou burst into laughter. "If we give you a sippy straw you can use that on stage rather than smoking."

Yammi picked up his plate and tried to bite into something softer and swallow just to prove to everyone that they were WRONG! Of course, he winced a lot as it was going down.

Ko poked his head out of the fog "Owchy! You really fell on Yuuji-san???"

Jaz paused and stood up from the fog machines. "Build one? Well, yeah if I could get a hold of one to use to prototype from...had some technical people to help glean out the software.The company went under but sometimes there is an update to the software from freelancers. That's how I knew this board could be updated. "

The engineer's eyes glittered with ideas about the possibilities, "Make a scaleable board like this for arenas. Wow...that would be like a dream come true. They'd sell...and yeah, I could build. Mm....and well..if Shou would let us use the Premonition System he has, we might save a lot of money. His board is still working. It's in prime shape minus a few dings from use. I was almost floored when I saw it. And if we could get this to work for arenas there is so much more we could be doing with our time when your on stage. Like creating more sophisticated displays and possibly 3d projection to really get you out to the audience in the far back." Jaz was totally stoked with the idea but he didn't know if the mercurial star sitting across the way talking to Yuuji would allow them to take apart his board and use it to spec out a whole new system. But this industry idea would expand them beyond just creating music but building supportive pieces for it.

Michi swirled Ko around in a circle through the fog leaving the little boy dizzy but giggling so much that when he was stood up, he immediately fell to the floor laughing and holding his tummy, "Dizzy...can't see straight!"

Shou pondered that for a moment, "I suppose. But I've had reasonable sleep in the past few days so maybe not as tired as you. Yes, he is having fun. I had a feeling he'd enjoy the lights and well now the fog...it's going to be an exciting night for him. Very infectious. He's a very good boy." As is his daddy, Shou thought taking in the sent of Yuuji. The man smelled a little like Narcissus.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Blue eyes were smiling as Akihiko laughed at Yammi's attempt to feel normal. Then he nudged his partner gently. "Hey, could've been worse. I could've been so much worse." he teased with a smile, finishing the finger sandwich and picking up another strawberry. "In fact, I could've..."
But before anything suggestive or lewd came from his lips, the musician was distracted. "Oh? So I actually had a good business idea for once. Huh... what do you know." Narcissus smiled again. "I'd much rather you be focusing on me anyhow, Jaz-san." the young tiger joked. "But really... if Shou-san won't let you tinker with his, find one and I'll buy it for you instead. Bet it'd just piss Izo off to see us making money in an innovative field for once. Not like he's going to be too happy after tonight anyway." Akihiko pointed out, glancing to Shou...
Who was greatly distracted by Ko and Michi.
As was Yuuji.
With a smirk, Narcissus nudged Izzy again and indicated the antics going on within the fog. "That'd make the best makeout cover..." he teased, speaking only loud enough for his manager to hear him.

Takagi though smiled, "He's a better boy than I was at that age... or Akihiko. Definitely better than Akihiko." he teased, glancing at Shou.
His eyes locked with those of the mercurial star for a moment, but then his gaze focused back on his son. "Are the lights spinning, Ko-kun, or can you only see fog?" Yuuji asked with a smile, laughing as the boy giggled.

Azriel was laying in the middle of his bed, cell phone up to his ear. He had the biggest most wicked smirk on his face too... which never boded well.
"Matsumoto-sannnnnnn...." the bat spoke with a sing-song voice as the spider answered the phone. "Someone isn't watching his caged birdie very well..."
Giggling, Katsumi turned over onto his stomach, one arm danging off the bed, black nails scraping the carpet.
"Singing for the enemy... Shou-san should know better..." he licked his lips. "I take it you've seen the news, ne? Niisan can't make it... his brain's on the fritz again. Funny how we're two peas in a pod when it comes to upstairs... but I digress. A helpful little pachyderm whispered in my ear this morning that... the masked musician is taking his place. Just though... well..." Katsu giggled again. "That you should know."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

New Year's Day....Izo woke up to the sounds of his phone. Yes, the spider was sleeping in and for all those employees of Smash, it was usually the one day of the year they were sure that the boss was taking it easy. Nothing ever got done on New Year's Day. Employees had families and temple and all that warm gushy stuff that Izo rarely took part in. He had his moment with his son at the onsen even though those moments had rotted like fruit late on the vine.

He had done right by his dead dearest love but he'd always be a failure as a father. Not that the Spider hadn't accepted that long ago. He just hated being reminded of it. And even worse to think that he could have been anything like Koyasu Aki.

But right now none of that was in his head. In fact, the blur of light though the high glass was the only indication of the day. Yeah it might have been Noon but he didn't care. Although the phone ringing at the bed side table finally got a well placed hand on top. His eyes adjusted to see the number.

"Katsumi....?" he asked as he answered the number wondering why the heck the young man was calling him. It couldn't be for friendly conversation. And obviously it was not after the giggling and tattling began.

Izo looked up at the high ceiling thinking that he hadn't even gone to the temple yet and Shou was already starting off his New Year with a band. "No I've not seen the news. You're the first one to tell me about this. In fact, I was still in bed. I suppose you didn't realize that I actually do take one day completely off during the year."

The Spider tried not to scowl thinking about how Ishihara had said he had extra men on the matter. So he guessed that Ishihara was wise enough to take care of things or at least investigate it and verify the facts.

But then he paused, everyone was suppose to be taking the day off except for the various guards on various stars. It might have seemed strange but Izo was quiet for a long moment contemplating the words. So Narcissus was back in the hospital. And Hiroki was still telling Katsumi things. Well that was the only good part to this. Shou was frigging crazy...That chaotic star just pissed him off no end. But Shou made so much money....Gah!!! He didn't want to hear this on his day off. CRAP!

He flicked on the TV angrily and hit the button for the Entertainment channel to hear the news for himself. Surprise guest....great...just great.

"Thank you for the news." There was an edge in Izo's voice but he obviously wasn't adding his true thoughts into their conversation. "I suppose I'll still go to the show tonight since I've tickets. But, since Narcissus is not going to be there, you are not obliged to come to the show tonight. You might as well take the day off." Considering Katsumi was having surgery soon he guessed that the young man would like his free time. Izo wanted to scope out the competition and....speak with Shou. He was tempted to go down to the club and talk to the star but he'd see what Ishihara had done first.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

cheese_whine The Club cheese_whine

"Well, maybe you can...ask Shou-san for me??" Jaz hinted because obviously Shou wasn't paying attention to them at all. The star seemed to be totally absorbed by the child and Yuuji at the moment.

"You would think of that!" Izzy whispered back as he picked up his plate and Narcissus' empty one and put them into the trash.

"We always think our children were better than we were....But maybe you're right, Narcissus seems like he would have been a little hellion. Ko isn't quite that. However, when he's a teen...that may differ. But then again, he's also has found his calling in music so...it's much easier to be connected to him and he to us." Sometimes Shou had moments of wisdom even as he continued to watch the child enjoy the fog and his free time.

"Spinning fog clouds! Mini ghost minions are surrounding me! RAWR! " The little boy was off in his own world playing with his imagination and Michi stepped out of the fog just in case because it was hard to see the little guy down there.

"I'm going to go set up on stage two. Just let me know when the tyke is ready. No rush. Because I think we're still waiting on Yammi's protein drinks right?"

"I can play whenever Michi-kun." Yammi said as he started to get up.

"Oh no you don't" Izzy piped up, "When your food gets here and after you drink is when we get started. I don't want to see you get too busy to eat."

"You're one to talk, Izzy! You of the 'I don't need to eat until after the gig'. Find out later you didn't eat all day." argued Yammi once he got to his feet.

Izzy went quiet for a moment because it was a difficult argument. He was the master of frozen dinners and vending machine snacks. That is before Akihiko took over and cut out all his bad habits.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:55 pm

"Don't kill the messenger." Azriel teased, wagging a finger in the air, though only he saw it. "Isn't it better you know before the media does, hmm? Besides... I'm still going tonight. Funny thing though that Shou-san didn't get your okay... then again, if he's not using SMASH property or staff... wonder if that counts for bodyguards as well, ne?"
Therein lay the rub. If Ishihara DID have extra guards on Shou, just like there were extras roaming outside the bat's own place, then surely that would be a misuse of company property. If SMASH paid guards were guarding Shou at an event that would make Ohayou money...
One black nail came up to Katsu's lips and he giggled. "It's gorgeous isn't it?" the young man paused for dramatic effect. "Calling me by my real name..."
And without a second word, Azriel flat out hung up on Izo and tossed the phone across the room and onto the floor.
Laughing, Katsumi turned over on his back again, staring up at the ceiling a huge-a** grin on his face. "The evil little spider is finally forced to wake. Down comes the kitty bat who pisses the spider off. And the evil little spider goes out to slit some throats..." he giggled, singing his own little perverted version of 'The Ittsy Bitty Spider'.
He knew who ran the bodyguard unit.
He knew who would have men on Shou.
And he knew... that one shark was about to lose a fin or two...
Damn, it was a good day after all.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 pm

Akihiko couldn't drag his eyes from where the boy was playing either. That sort of laughter was infectious, making him smile without even realizing it.
"I'll ask. Don't worry, Jaz-san." the young tiger spoke, grabbing a canned coffee from the table and popping it open.
What he heard about Izzy's eating habits though DID garner his attention.
"Ruki! You need to eat another plate just in case." Narcissus teased, grabbing his manager around the waist. "How do I know you ate breakfast?"
"Because I fed it to him." Yuuji spoke up from where he sat, watching Ko.
Laughing, the young Koyasu smirked. "Kinky..."
Of course Takagi rolled his eyes. "Yammi-san needs some protein. Should be... ten more minutes?" he estimated, glancing at his watch. "And just think, Akihiko... your manager's had two meals today. YOU are the one who didn't eat breakfast."
At that, Narcissus grumbled slightly but he didn't let Izzy go.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:20 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo growled and looked at the phone. His son had become very cocky since 'coming of age' to know his identity. This didn't please Izo at all. Of course, Izo wasn't an idiot. And he had a feeling that Katsumi was pressing buttons because he knew that it would make Izo angry.

Certainly he could call the man and give him an earful but Izo had this feeling that if he called and did the same dang thing that his son just did, he'd only be playing into the young man's hands.

He gazed down at his phone decided to take a different tact.

His fingers tapped out a message:

So...hows the day off? I'm sure you've everything covered. Azriel gave me a call this morning and woke me out of bed. Seems like some people don't know when to take a day off for the holidays, ne? Are you starting your new job tomorrow as an Instructor?

He hit the send button, and chose not to throw his #1 under the bus. Yes, he was giving the Shark a chance to clean up the issues in his own way.He had a feeling the man was smart enough to read the double meanings. And surely, Katsumi needed to learn a few lessons about how the web worked. He didn't rule it...no no...far from that indeed. Even if he road on the back of the larger spider, he was just a tiny thing yet.

But Izo wanted him to grow strong and agile. Maybe one day even fool him. Yes, one day...then Izo would be proud indeed. He'd be able to die content when his son could rule the web and command those around him skillfully. Athough, Izo didn't totally rely on that. Sometimes people didn't live up to expectations, or dreams. Katsumi still need to find his way. And the Shark wouldn't 'kill' Katsumi, but he'd probably give him a very rough introduction to the real world of business.

...Prepare to pay up!

"SEE! I did eat breakfast and it was delicious." squawked Izzy as he glanced at the food. Maybe he should take another plate. Ok yes, he probably should stuff himself because later he'd forget. So he picked up a plate and put a few more things on it as Akihiko grabbed him around the waist.

Izzy glanced back at Akihiko when he said 'kinky' and decided the man needed to be teased, "Yes, it was pretty kinky. At least, when he was watching me slowly undress by the shower." He winked over at Yuuji then smiled brightly.

The protein shakes case arrived along with all the other things that Yuuji requested within 10 minutes. As soon as the case opened Yammi grabbed a cold one and started drinking. Ok so that was easier than swallowing hard stuff. He guzzled the first before grabbing the second and taking it to the stage. "Ok back to work everyone. You too Tot!" He yelled out the the fog.

Ko poked his head out of the fog, "Brrruuuom! Yes Sir!" he saluted then ran to the stairs and up to the stage to scoot behind his Keyboard. "Do we get fog up here?"

Jaz laughed, "Yes, it will be on the stage but not as much back there for behind the curtain because you need to see the keys."

"Awh...but I don't need to see the keys to play." said Ko thoughtfully as he turned on the keyboard and starting playing Michi's music as he warmed up. "This song is pretty easy. I'm ready when you are Michi!!"

"Right...everyone else ready to get started? Give us a bit to get on stage, Ko." Michi looked out to Akihiko and Shou who were the leads tonight just to make sure that they were moving in the right direction. Some still seemed to be eating so maybe a few minutes more would be better.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Like a shark to the smell of blood on the water, Ishihara's ears heard the soft sound of a text message on his phone.
A sound reserved for only one other person...
Confused, he walked out of the bathroom, having just gotten out of the shower. He and Yamada were due to leave as soon as they were both ready.
There was silence as he read... fingers sending back a reply swiftly.
Then, suddenly, there was a display of rage and anger that would've shocked his partner.
Ishihara's fingers grasped the empty water glass from the side of the bed and hurled it at the wall.
'Damn that little...'
It took him a few moments to calm down. Then, still silent, You knelt down and started picking up the larger chunks of glass.
The day off was officially ruined anyway.

As for the text message to Izo. It read...

I had hoped to get some shopping done today. One of my men alerted me to Shou-san's movements. He's quite well watched, I assure you. I start tutoring the boy tomorrow though, yes. I'm very sorry Azriel-san woke you, sir. I'll see to it immediately.

"Oh?! Watching you undress hmm? Here I thought that was my job..." Narcissus spoke with a smirk, blue eyes going mischievously to his cousin. "Then again... mister voyeur over there..."
Yuuji rolled his eyes, "If you two didn't get into trouble all the time I wouldn't have to watch your every moves on camera now, would I?" he asked, standing and stretching his arms over his head. The man yawned before touching his toes, popping his back at the same time. "Oh, that felt better..." Takagi said to himself before clapping Shou on the shoulder. "Should we watch?"
Akihiko though didn't make any motion to move... "If Michi-kun's singing, let's sit tight and evaluate, hmm?" he spoke, wrapping his arms around Izzy's waist comfortably.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo yawned as he looked at the reply. He had a feeling the Shark was annoyed.

Shopping sounds like fun. I hope you get to find the time to do some today. Ah that's good he's well protected. I'm sure you're up to date on his activity then. Yes, It's unfortunate to be woken on my day off. Tonight I'm attending the club to see Narcissus and his new musicians perform. Should be interesting to see what my rival is doing tonight.

--------------------

Meanwhile Haru raced into the room from the kitchen, "What the heck happened? You ok?" His eyes drifted from the broken glass to the phone in his partner's hand. Then he looked up at You waiting for the response.

...Prepare to pay up!

Michi watched everyone starting to relax and look at him up there on the stage, "Hey...you're going to make me self conscious!"

Jaz laughed and hit a switch on the board bringing a spotlight on Michi. "There now you can't see them."

"I can't see anything now! " Michi covered his eyes after being blinded.

Jaz laughed and move the spotlight by a key on the board, "Dude! You're not suppose to look directly up at the spotlight just look forward at the crowd and I assure you won't see them."

Izzy leaned in and whispered to Akihiko, "I hope he'll be alright on stage."

Shou chuckled looking over at Yuuji's hand then to his face, "Yes, this is going to be amusing isn't it?"

Michi grumbled because he could still here them talking but Yammi strummed a few bars on his guitar. "Ok everyone that's playing in Michi's number, get your butts on stage now!" His holler got the drummer and bassist off there butts at the back of the room where they were playing cards together.

As soon as everyone was on stage, Yammi looked over at Michi. "Just do it like we did in practice and forget about the goofy balls sitting out there. Ok?"

Michi nodded and turned on his mic but he still had cold feet.

"I'll give you a big intro. Oh and Tot...make sure to listen good and don't overwhelm the other instruments Ok?" requested Yammi a wee more polite to the boy.

"OK!" Ko saluted again over the keyboard.

Michi sucked in air as Yammi started to play, soon the drums, bass and keyboard all followed into the mix. Yammi turned towards the band to watch Ko so he could see the guitar movement as he played. They wouldn't get to do coaching like this live so they need to get things together now.

Ko peeked over the keyboard and watched Yammi's hands fly with the sound and soon the keyboards took on a life of their own weaving around the song that both guitars played. A very long intro like a complete Jam session but Michi was loosening up more and more as he got into the groove of the music, soon Yammi turned towards the audience and showed Michi the way to start.

Suddenly Michi vocals hooked up with the music and soon he was singing and dancing to the beat of the first song in his small set. He didn't have time to think about the people below on the dance floor, he just wanted to make it to the next move and not miss a beat.

His vocals were solid even if he was a little nervous but things were a lot easier with everyone playing with him. It was good to be in a band.

Izzy leaned back against Akihiko, "He sounds pretty good. You're nephew is really weaving a lot more into the background than the original sheet music. I can tell Yammi likes the sound. And look, he's adding his own stuff to it." Izzy's manager side could tell the band really was right now working as a unit even if one of the members was a small boy. "They sound really good right now. What do you think Shou?"

Shou was watching Michi carefully and then glanced back at Izzy, "Michi-kun is still nervous, he needs a few more songs with us staring at him so he's smooth tonight when he dances. But he's got a very talented voice and mm..he'll have the girls going. What do you think Narcissus?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 pm

"Work." Ishihara replied, depositing the larger glass shards in the beside trash.
He didn't stand though, just stared at where he'd thrown the glass, towel wrapped around his waist.
"Izo knows Shou is at the club. He's not happy. SO... I have to go placate him... I hope."
No, You wouldn't say anything about how he was going to go make Azriel wish he'd never been born... He wouldn't say who told Izo or why... And he wouldn't let Yamada know how deeply this worried him.
After all, the shark had ******** up once.
"Can't even have a damn day off..." Ishihara hissed as he stood and walked back into the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel quickly.
Dark eyes flickered to his partner and You softened some. "Sorry, Haru-kun... I was looking forward to some 'us' time today... Tonight though. He won't need me to go with him to Narcissus-san's... well Shou-san's show tonight. You pick a nice spot for dinner and I'll met you there."

"I.... think he's delicious." Narcissus said with a smirk, glancing at Izzy before tightening his grip on the man's waist just a bit, obviously teasing. "Seriously though..." those blue eyes flickered back, focused solely on Michi now.
It was like watching a cat stalk it's prey... A dangerous studying glint. He was evaluating what he saw, that gaze narrowing.
"I want to watch you sing." came a soft whisper in Izzy's ear. "Michi-kun's good... but you've been around the business a while, Ruki. I want to see you shine bright like that too."
Takagi reached over and thumped Akihiko on the foot. "Hush. We're supposed to be staring at him, not getting hot and bothered by it."
In response, Akihiko just stuck his tongue out at Yuuji, before going back to watching.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"I should have guessed. But you rarely throw stuff around when work bothers you." Haru sighed then walked off for a moment to get a hand vacuum and a mat. "Come on...walk on this mat and get out of there so you don't cut your feet. I'll vacuum this up."

"Do you want me to go talk to Shou?" asked Haru as he plugged in the hand vacuum. Shou was the culprit obviously, but there wasn't much anyone could do about his spontaneity. It was impossible just to tell him no. He wouldn't abide. Haru could corral him but well, a part of him seriously didn't mind Shou making Izo angry. However, when it affected You, that was a different issue.

"I doubt I can make him stop doing what he's doing but maybe you can use it as a promotional gimmick for his upcoming album." Haru pointed this out because surely it would at least help in conversing with Izo. "I doubt Shou is using Smash materials for this venture. Especially if he isn't calling me up and asking for help. Mm...that only leaves Smash's guards on him but...He doesn't know those extras are from Smash. Or he probably would have told them to go home."

Haru wanted to be helpful and he was pissed that their day off had been ruined, however, he didn't want to amplify that feeling of angry since You had already gotten a bit violent with the glass.

"It's ok. Do what you need to do. I'll arrange some dinner plans and if you for some reason get done early call me. We could still manage to do a bit of shopping today." He leaned over and kissed You's nose. "Now let me get the shards cleaned up ok?"

Inside Haru wanted to throttle Shou for being so impulsive. But what could he do. He was certain Shou was doing this with good intentions. The star usually didn't do anything with malice in mind. And if Ko was the only one with him then it probably was reasonable to assume he was doing everything completely on his own. Haru just didn't like it when You got in the middle of this. Later he might talk to You about pulling those men off of Shou just to spare himself more issues with the Spider.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

The Club

Izzy smirked as he listen to Akihiko, "Takagi-san is right, you're not focusing on Michi's music. You're being a fan boy!" Then he whispered in to Akihiko's ear, "Focus or you will be having to satisfy that hot and bothered feeling by yourself for a few days." Izzy knew that Akihiko was having a good reaction to Michi's music but they need to focus on his movements and voice. Ok so Akihiko was focusing in that but in a totally different fashion!

Shou glanced back at Narcissus, "Well I guess if the music is causing that reaction in you, then it can't be too bad. But Michi still looks a little stiff. Probably thinking about what we're thinking but that's a good thing. He has to work through it." Shou was very professional right now. He seemed to be analyzing the steps and the song and the facial expressions. The music itself sounded great. Yammi's band was talented and Ko just didn't have any fear about playing the keyboards. Shou took a moment to wonder how Naoko would have done in the same situation. Maybe pushed himself to show he was better than the rivalry he saw in Narcissus? Although, Shou didn't think that Narcissus saw Naoko as a rival.

As Michi made it through the first song the band rolled into the second and Michi followed suit. He was loosening up a little bit more through this song. His movements freed up as he started thinking more about the music than the men staring at him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:51 am

"It isn't so much Shou-san's fault as it's the fault of who snitched on him. Your star's safe from my wrath." You teased with a wink his partner's way. "Plus tomorrow I start tutoring Ko-kun so... obviously I don't want to be on bad terms with him. He's doing what he wants. How's that any different than before?"
Sighing, Ishihara brushed his damp hair out. "The problem is that I put extra security on him... which means I knew about this and didn't inform Matsumoto... which pisses me off because I'd already figured out how to spin this incident to make him happy. BUT someone told the spider before I was ready to." he set the brush down, glancing out the door at Yamada. "Sorry about the glass... really. It was either that or the phone and I figured the glass was cheaper." again the man sighed, trying to funnel out some of his anger. "You're right though. I'll spin this into a wonderful PR stunt and Izo will be happy."
'Or at least not point a gun to my head...' You thought to himself bitterly.

"Oh?" Narcissus asked with a half smirk, his chin on Izzy's shoulder. "I don't think I'd stand for being ignored, you know." he teased, but those blue eyes never left Michi's form.
Unlike what his partner was thinking, the young tiger was evaluating everything about his friend's performance. The look and feel, the way he moved with the music, his expressions and hand gestures, and of course the vocals and song itself. He saw flaws, but there would be flaws because Tanaka had never performed for an audience before. Hell it'd taken a lot of poking to get him to sing for Narcissus alone in the first place.
A small part of Akihiko's mind was evaluating the sensual vibe that came from Michi, but not in the sense of wanting to tackle him to the floor and go at it. No... He was putting himself in the shoes of the crowd and seeing how the young man would be accepted by the fans.
He fully intended to do the same to Izzy once his manager took the stage. Only... in Lucky's case, he'd gladly let the performance get him hot and bothered.
"Maybe we should call in another physical therapist to give him a rub down before he goes on stage? Might work out some of the kinks and stiffness." Narcissus spoke up, noticing how it was taking Tanaka a bit to really get into it.
After all, he didn't trust himself doing the rubdown.
"Or maybe Yuuji could do it."
Takagi glanced over his shoulder, "Or Lucky-san."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:36 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Haru wondered 'who' had snitched but he didn't ask. It was probably someone that had a beef with Shou or some media outlet that just happened to snag a photo of him entering the club. Anything was possible. "Yes, I suppose you do start tutoring tomorrow. I don't envy you that job. I still don't know how you'll manage all your other work and tutor Ko-kun."

"Well, I'll arrange something nice for us this evening. You don't worry, we will have some fun. Yes, and the glass was definitely cheaper than that phone." He smiled a little and worried about You. Worried what Izo might say to his partner. Fortunately the spider didn't know about them. Over time, Haru was beginning to realize that You's job was a lot more than just...VP PR. And while he never asked, he had this strange feeling that the real work that You did had a much darker bent to it. They both had their secrets but....Haru was worried that You might be taking too many risks.

"Alright, well call me or text me when you're ready to meet up. I'll have some reservations made for us and if anyone does see us, well Shou is a big excuse. After all, you're teaching his nephew and...mmm..today's event. Not that talking to me would do much about that with Shou but we shouldn't have to worry about what people are thinking.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

The Club

"You'd have to deal." Izzy glanced with a smile to the head upon his shoulder. Then he reached over to tweak Narcissus' nose, "I have a feeling you'd make it impossible for me to ignore you. Naughty boy." Izzy still thought that Akihiko was paying more attention to him than Michi though. So he stopped taking for a few minutes to make sure that Akihiko focused even if for Akihiko that wasn't the case at all.

But then they were talking about rub downs and Izzy rolled his eyes. "No...I've got too much to do to get ready to be doing that. Michi will have to figure out how to adjust on his own or bring in another therapist. Besides we still have to hook Shou's exit and your entry. And make sure that's all together and coordinated with all the special effects. And...Shou's costume designer will be here soon to start getting him ready. There's plenty of work to be done."

Shou nodded, "Izzy is right. We've work to do. Michi knows what he's getting into and he might be stiff the first night but he'll make it through. Touring doesn't have that sort of luxury unless you're very successful. So he has learn what the hard work is like right now. Mental toughness will be far more beneficial than a rub down."

Izzy tilted his head looking at Shou for a long moment. The man just sometimes was completely difficult to read. So serious right now when normally he was a nutty diva with grand ideas bursting at the seems. It was rather refreshing to see that side of Shou.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 am

"If anyone asks we're having dinner to discuss Shou-san's relationship with Ko-kun and what I should expect when tutoring him. Dinner is easily explained away. Shopping however isn't... unless it were for teaching materials." Ishihara came out of the bathroom then, wrapping his arms around Yamada and just hugging him close for a moment. "I'll be fine. Besides... I'd feel better knowing I could be there to protect Shou-san and Ko-kun and you then having to get guards to do it should something happen again. It'll make me sleep better at night knowing you're closer to my sight." he said with a smile, stealing a soft kiss.
What You wouldn't give to spend the day with his partner... but one annoying little bat had dashed those dreams.
That bat would realize, by the day's end, why he shouldn't swim with sharks.

"Wonderful excuses. Neither of you want to suffer me teasing you afterwards. I see how it is." Narcissus joked, knowing that their schedules would be busy. "Mmm... Shou-san what sorts of costumes are you sticking the band in? I ask because I'm wondering how long it would take them to change. They'll have the span of my apology video but Yammi-san won't be able to move as quick."

Yuuji smirked, glad that his cousin was back into work mode and had fallen out of his typical Narcissus flirtation self. It allowed for Takagi to tune everything out for a time and work on his phone, coordinating with outside forces.
Including Hiroki, whom he sent a quick text to.

Hiroki-san, are you coming to the show early or just before curtain? Akihiko's come up with an interesting surprise AND business proposition that we might need to consider.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games