Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:15 pm
Mad Science
You're with them! CONSPIRATOR, I NAME THEE. CONSPIRATOR.

Oh no, I claim no side. Just stating my opinion. ^ u ^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:16 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Mad Science
Artless Angel
Mad Science
AandOE

We work off of the main, canon database, and what will be fair to everyone. There are better jutsu out there to deal with moving around, for that cost, in any regards. ^_^ S-ranks aren't supposed to be spammed, anywho, due to their game changing effects. Minato just happens to have some kind of huge chakra reserves to deal with it!

Then why even allow someone to use it? Surely if the only real effect is to be able to move very quickly, "teleport" even, then they should opt out for something that allows them to do essentially the same thing with a reduced cost. Are you trying to lure some of these poor, unsuspecting people in with your overly complex, car-contract-turned-shinobi-technique ability so they can never learn any more S-ranks ever again, thus curtailing the number of people who have S-ranked abilities in an effort to monopolize the S-ranked technique market?! Conspiracy, I claim! Shenanigans! Shenanigans!

//points at Mad Science
They do have a point, but what I am getting from all of this, is that using this technique is based on the role player's preference.
Maybe they don't need S or S+ ranked techniques to obliterate their opponent, and with the Hiraishin, plus whatever A (and lower) ranked techniques they have, they'll do just fine. A rank has most of the Chidori skills in Raiton (Maruton has Rasengan, for all of those Minato wannabes-- erm, fans), so Hiraishin plus one of those, is basically an instant death. There are plenty of other combinations too, and it's not like many people have a lot of S or S+ ranked techniques anyway.

They're conspirating! It's a trap! Don't fall for their big words! Just punch them!

< o <
Punch me, and you'll regret it.

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:34 pm
Artless Angel
Mad Science

Oh no, I claim no side. Just stating my opinion. ^ u ^

Opinions from a conspirator!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:56 pm
Omgihatethiswificonnectioniamgoingtopuntababy.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:30 pm
Ahem. Just thought I should bring to the crew's attention that nothing has been approved in a few days. 4 profile applications. 1 bloodline application. 2 custom weapon applications. I don't want to be a bother. I really don't. I just think that some of these people have been waiting for a while and it's kind of unfair to them so... yeah. Sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:16 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Ahem. Just thought I should bring to the crew's attention that nothing has been approved in a few days. 4 profile applications. 1 bloodline application. 2 custom weapon applications. I don't want to be a bother. I really don't. I just think that some of these people have been waiting for a while and it's kind of unfair to them so... yeah. Sorry.

Looking into the situation now~  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:34 pm
Disturbed Otaku

Have I taught you nothing? You don't exercise voice of opinion or speech, you PUNCH. Punch all the things and people till you get what you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 pm
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku

Have I taught you nothing? You don't exercise voice of opinion or speech, you PUNCH. Punch all the things and people till you get what you want.

Ahhhhh I apologize. What was I thinking? Voicing my opinion instead of punching? I'll remember next time, master. I'll punch my laptop till I get what I want!  

Disturbed Otaku

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 am
Disturbed Otaku
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku

Ahhhhh I apologize. What was I thinking? Voicing my opinion instead of punching? I'll remember next time, master. I'll punch my laptop till I get what I want!

Yes. Your fists will find the truth of every matter.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:12 pm
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku

All the truth.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:03 pm
Hello all. I've been computer-less and working hard and just have been able to get back on Gaia, I was in this guild before. I had alot of jutsu learned. I was wondering if I could Put up the links of proof that I had those posts and get those jutsu and that character back. I'll re post for approval too with that character in case theres anything that changed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:18 pm
Count-Swagula
Hello all. I've been computer-less and working hard and just have been able to get back on Gaia, I was in this guild before. I had alot of jutsu learned. I was wondering if I could Put up the links of proof that I had those posts and get those jutsu and that character back. I'll re post for approval too with that character in case theres anything that changed.

Send the guild captain a pm or something, maybe hit up a mod.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:25 pm
Count-Swagula

It'll be like WoW all over again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:27 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku
Mad Science
Disturbed Otaku

All the truth.

Every single one.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 am
Bored. Bored. Bored.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games