Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:33 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Alright Alright well you know you're off that's ok. But...me...well...mm...You can't imagine what kind of trouble he can get into on his own." Haru stared off into space reliving a few historical incidents. "God...no. OK I'm not calling him. I am going to avoid it. I'm going to have a day off. If I call him, I'll go down there. I know this."

Inside Haru was nervous about that thought but he had to try. Although, he also had a strange feeling he'd be thinking about it all dang day too.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Soto listened and took everything in. "Mm....ok..." He didn't say anything about Katsu's job. But it was obvious he wouldn't mention the name in the Pit. He could be trusted with many things and be a fair man for all the corruption around him. "So I suppose you'll give me a game plan as to how you'd like to accomplish the HPHC policy? Maybe you should come talk to me about this after the new year." HPHC equaled Happy Pets Happy Clients but Soto didn't want anyone to hear that message until someone had really set the plan forth.

"Alright, I'll talk to Oreo and make sure he's aware of the new customer status." Soto took a few notes on a paper and pocketed it so he could add that to his rounds. "Yeah, Ritsu's uke handler...." he chuckled, "Yes, well Ritsu still has anger management issue but it seems they had a happy customer last night. I doubt he'll snitch."

"Ok...I'll let Oreo have the day off. Yeah, I'll let you know. Today should be a quiet day, thankfully. Since we are closed for the holiday all I have to do is inspections. So...when you can, let's get together and discuss the agenda." Soto said before he got off the phone.

Once he did, he called up Izo to verify this new reality.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm
At the Club

Izzy's phone rang in his coat back in the dressing room. But he didn't answer. He was on stage with Shou and singing backup while the rest of the band pounded through the first few songs in Shou's set. Yammi was in a foul mood but his licks were dead on as if he were entirely focused. His foot moved the music at his feet while the drummer flared into battle with his new drums brought from Ohayou. In the corner, Ko was on keyboard jamming with the band. Izzy really was amazed by how fast the child could just throw himself into the songs. However, Izzy knew that Ko already studied this music. They planned on hiding the boy behind a lit curtain so it would look like a ghost was playing. Izzy hoped that would all go well because he didn't know what Yuuji would think.

All around tech crew was running and hooking up gear. They decided to clean out the second stage and the walkway between them to make more room for the wild ideas that Shou had set forth. He wanted to make sure the audience was engaged at all times and each vocalist would have room to get around to more people. At least, Shou's creative energy kept everyone from getting depressed about Narcissus. Izzy knew if that energy dipped Yammi would become restless. He could tell Yammi was hurting but the guitarist was way too angry to be scolded or forced to do anything but become Shou's guitarist for the night.

Jaz on the other hand, was scoping out the set up as the crew hurried along. They'd use the old lights and the new lights with the Premonition System to coordinate the effects. It was pretty amazing to see the old disco ball light up and spin out bright colors as the new laser lights flashed around it. Jaz was on fire with ideas calling up Ohayou to borrow some of the set from the Charity event that Ohayou had put forth especially the fog machines! Jaz could see the vision that Shou had put forth for the older club that wanted to be something greater. It was like everyone here, they wanted to be something greater even if they had to fight to the last man. No one would be giving up tonight.

To make things easier, Shou offered to change a few of his songs out to ones that Yammi and the band had helped with during the Charity event. But Yammi let loose and told Shou that they'd be dead on with these new songs. He was a bit unreasonable, and Izzy couldn't console the man. But finally Jaz stepped in and told Yammi that they'd do at least one of those songs since it was easier for them to go with some of what they knew as they rushed to make this work.

Meanwhile, Nikki came early with a van of costumes after hearing the game plan over the phone by Michi. With men, Nikki could whip up a look from parts and pieces. The band would fit the style of old Japanese....new Japanese....Yes, he'd manage it somehow. While Nikki dragged in makeup, Michi told him that Shou's designer was showing up at 3pm. Nikki licked his lips. God he just wanted to know who it was!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"It's hush hush at the moment, Soto-san but... well tomorrow night at the latest, I'll be in the lower levels." Azriel spoke, finally fishing out a bottle of jasmine green tea and twisting off the cap. "I have a medical procedure scheduled... and I'm sure I'll be stuck in recovery for a while so... perhaps we could talk then?"
Provided he was sane of course...
"I know you hate going to those levels but this is all under the spider's order. The Doc wouldn't dare do anything if he valued his hide at all." least ways, that's what Katsumi hoped. "We can go over things at length while I'm down. Better to put my healing mind to good use than let it stir idly after all. Oh and Soto-san... Happy New Years."
Once he was off the phone, Azriel sighed and walked through the now very quiet house. Takatori didn't stir at all and Nishikawa was still out fetching Kaito. Hiroki was off to work...
"I should get some work done too..." the bat whispered to himself.
But he couldn't help pressing a few buttons on the computer still in the living room and watching the 'tape' idly.
Katsumi still wasn't too keen on what would happen tomorrow.
Not one bit...

User Image

Ishihara frowned slightly... then he just pounced Haru full out, tackling him to the bed in a hug while, at the same time, locking his partner's lips with his own.
A few seconds passed as they kissed, then You pulled back just enough to smirk. "If you think about him all day on your holiday... I'm tossing you in with Lette and we'll see if she can't get your mind on the right track." he half warned, half teased with a wink.

"DAMN IT STOP SWERVING!"
"SORRY!" Yuuji shouted, the constant sound of pen and paper beginning to grate on the driver's nerves. "It's called 'driving', Akihiko. Might want to try it some time and see how well you do at peak lunch-time traffic while trying to get across the damn city."
But Narcissus didn't say anything. He was focused... writing and writing and writing... there was page after page on his lap as he laid down in the backseat and just tried to get something done. The fact that he wasn't sitting up was an indicator that he was tired, but he'd get it out of his system now and put on a smirk and an energetic face by the time they parked.
1:00pm hit, and Takagi pulled up outside the club.
Akihiko was out of the car, dozens of pages in his hand, as he strode quickly up to the back door. He didn't even say a word to the club owner who tried to stop him in the failed process of asking who he was... Yuuji was thankfully in tow.
But he stopped when he heard the music... heard Shou's music. Not having the heart to break that performance, Narcissus stood at the edge of the stage, watching and listening and waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru was taken totally by surprise! He didn't even have time to spit out a word edgewise when You lip locked him. But his body soon relaxed and a content sigh eased through as the seconds passed. "So...you're going to keep my mind off of him? If you toss me in with the shark, you better come bearing pink stockings later...and a picnic." His lips formed a smile wondering how You would take that message.

"You're coming here for....a surgery. I don't like the sound of that at all. but, there isn't much I can do from this level. Once you're down below my powers diminish even though I can throw my weight a little. The Doctor may not abide by it himself." he sighed feeling the grays of his hair going whiter at the thought.

"So you want me to come down there. Seriously. Well, I guess if Izo has ordered it I'll be there. But certainly not alone. I'll bring two of my men. I don't trust those floors alone." Soto was ever cautious and had every reason to be. The doctor would take any opportunity he could grasp.

"Alright..." he sighed, "We can talk down there." I'll bring a white noise generator too. he thought and wrote another note on that piece of paper. "Ok well let me know when you're arriving and I'll make myself available."

The Club

When the music slowed Yammi called out. "Ok...I'll add a few licks here then give you time for a quick drink and the removal of the outer layer costume for the inner one. Gotcha. So two minutes. Nikki will help you get that kimono off...so it will move like clockwork. Then guys, we pump up the music to hit the next song...."

"And we've got the Premonition System updated so were good on connecting the lights and fog machines. yelled Jaz from across the club. "Izzy, at the end of your set, we're going to pull up the fog for Shou. Since you're moving to back ups we need to you move from this stage to that stage."

"Ok! Got it!" Izzy hollered back from the stage with Shou.

"Alright people. That covers the changing of the guard for all these sets. I think we can manage it with the second stage in operation. This extra room is giving us a little more breathing space since we're rushing to make this work." called out Shou just before Ko piped up.

"Uncle Shou, I've read through Michi's music like you've asked. I can help with those songs too." The young boy scampered around the keyboard and up to Shou with sheet music in hand. "I need to hear his songs so if he can sing some too, I can make sure I fit in." The small boy was trying very hard to be all adult like and focused as he shuffled the music in his hands

"Sure...crap. I'll sing. Let me get a mic and get on the other stage." said Michi has he ran across the club and hopped up on the stage to find a mic. "Yammi....you able to run through it? Or you need a break?" Michi was worried about the guitarist although the look on Yammi face told him he probably should have kept his mouth shut.

"I don't need a break yet. Let's get this hammered out especially if the Tot is playing for you too." yelled Yammi with a growl under his breath. His ribs hurt a bit. He probably needed lunch...crap. " This damn gig is going to happen come hell or high water! Let's cue up that intro"

Ko scurried back to the keyboard away from Yammi's temper and prepared for Michi's set. He spread out the sheet music and looked out waiting for the signal.

Meanwhile, set parts from some of Narcissus' old performances were being dragged in the front double doors plus several fog machines. It was a crazy site to watch from the backstage. There was a lot of high energy. And surely Akihiko could start feeling the rush of an event coming on. Was it a motivational high for the star? Certainly seemed that way for the men trying to to string together an event in a matter of hours; an event that should have had at least a month to prepare.

Somewhere in this, Akihiko had come in and was able to listen to music...work...progress. Yes, the crazy creative chaos of his Rival was infectious.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 am

Crossing his arms over his chest, Akihiko leaned one shoulder against the backstage wall, watching from the side as the music continued. When they stopped and started talking, before Michi began to sing, the musician finally spoke up.
"If I might make one tiny suggestion?" Narcissus said with a smirk before tossing his own pack of cigarettes to Yammi. "You just didn't look right without it."
Standing straight, Akihiko walked across the stage, hardly dressed for a performance... Nikki would need to help him remedy that later, he looked more like someone who just decided to go for a walk in the park than the diva. There was a light grey spongy-like bandage around one hand, where the IV had been, but other than that... he looked as normal as ever.
Before anyone could start into questions though, Narcissus pointed to each person.
Pointing up at Jaz, "Didn't tell you earlier because I wasn't sure I wouldn't be here." he shouted to him. Then to Yammi, "Heard about the thugs and the van and YOU need to take a break because I'm certain you've been going at it this whole time without one." He pointed to Shou, "You have my deepest thanks though I think you might want to consider one of these plans instead of going through with your entire set." at this he handed his rival the pages he'd written in the car.
Three separate plans on how to organize the set for the night. The first plan was Izzy and Michi with 1-3 songs, Shou with 1-3 songs, then Akihiko with his full set. The second plan was Izzy and Shou with 1-3 songs, then Akihiko's first half, then Michi with 1-3 songs, then Akihiko's second half. Finally the third plan was without Shou altogether and the original way it had been set up.
"It's your call on this Shou-san because you've come in to help. You'll see intro and exit strategies for each musician and the transition between them." there were details all the way down to where the light should be pointed when.
He noticed Ko-kun, "Shouldn't you be having fun on your holiday?" he asked before his attention went elsewhere.
Next however, Akihiko addressed Michi, handing him a few papers. "Just to prove to you that I didn't escape the hospital and come running over here against Doctor's orders." he winked at his friend, knowing that the physical therapist would easily be able to read the physician's analysis, diagnosis, and treatment plan.
Finally though, Narcissus' blue eyes were in Izzy and he pointed at him, but didn't say anything. Instead, he walked forward and whispered very softly in his partner's ear so no one else would hear. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep your toes warm last night... or see Yuuji-kun threaten to push you into the shower."
Turning, Akihiko put an arm around Izzy's shoulders, looking to those assembled. "I have a bit of an idea... Yuuji-kun's going to help me pull it off... and if it works, this gig will set the social media sphere into a frenzy. But I need all of you to keep doing EXACTLY what you were doing. I mean honestly, the hustle and bustle I walked in on, that controlled chaos, perfect."

"Well... maybe not me personally ALL the time..." Ishihara replied, thinking about it. "We can't spend the whole day in bed."
Then again, they could easily spend the day in various spots of the apartment...
You laughed softly, "Yes well if I tossed you in with her, I'd probably be taking you to the hospital to stitch a toe or two back on... so let's not, shall we say, 'test the waters', hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"If you tossed me in with her, you won't like what happens...either way." he murmured softly, and considered what he'd do to that dang shark. One of them would be going down and it wouldn't be Haru. "And spending new years day in a hospital wouldn't be much fun."

"So...my sweetheart...what are we going to do all day? What are you going to do to keep me from thinking of work?" His lips brushed the edge of You's and he finally kissed them again.

The Club

Yammi caught the cigarettes; very reflexive. The man was addicted to them and certainly hard for him to avoid the stuff when it came flying right at him. Although he didn't comment right away. He fumed inside. Maybe part of him was relieved that Narcissus had shown up but the other part of him wanted to beat the man senseless for putting him through this nightmare. He was still hot with anger... "You look like crap." he finally growled as he clenched his guitar.

Jaz was completely surprised to see him after being certain that the man wasn't going to show. "Oh...shoot....You're going to perform?" His face just locked up as his engineering mind try to throw Narcissus' set into the pile of sets and changes they had already done! He looked down at the Premonition System and then leaned over and hugged it. "I'm going to neeeeeeeeeeed you to work really well tonight or I'll just die."

The drummer agreed with Narcissus right away, "Yeah, time for a break." The bassist then set down his bass. "We're starving, Yammi....Narcissus is right we need food and you need a Smoke before you kill someone." The drummer hopped off his chair and raced to the bathroom. Obviously the hours had been hard work.

"Crap,...You guys should be able to handle that pace! " Yammi hollered back but realized he was out voted. He just glared at Narcissus thought before setting down his guitar and walking off to the bathroom himself.

Shou watched Yammi walk off then approached Narcissus to take the plans. "Mmm..." he shuffled through them all then glanced up at Narcissus. "So you want to do the full set no matter what choice is made. Do you think you're ready for it tonight?" He handed the pages back to Narcissus and glanced over at Izzy then looked back at Narcissus and said, "I'm flexible. There have been a lot of changes made since I was expected to headline in your place. We've opened up the second older stage over there even though the manager fussed a little. I convinced him though that I needed more space to work with 3 different sets. Now there's four. Jaz, you should look over these plans as well because you're managing the back end tonight."

Jaz walked over and took up the plans then started to review them, "We can do any of these, but...I guess I should ask this question, Narcissus. You're just out of the hospital, what gives you the best chance of surviving the full set? My thought is the second plan. But, do you lose that energy high if you come off stage for a few songs and pass out on me? Or...do you ride it through 6 songs? I'm looking for a realistic answer because I know Shou can do a full set of 6 right now and...mmm...not to be a jerk, we really want to avoid what happened at the Charity Event." Jaz was straight up about this part he knew he could get away with it compared to others that might not keep their cool.

Ko bounced down from the keyboard seat and ran up to Akihiko-niisan; bumping into the man's leg, "I'm the keyboardist and pianist tonight. Uncle Naoko didn't want to do things. So Uncle Shou asked me. I'm working on Michi's songs right now. But Yammi-san is being a big meany."

Shou chuckled a little at that thought, as Akihiko walked off to meet Izzy who had been very quiet listening to everything about him. "My toes were very unhappy." he whispered back then said, "You would like to have seen that..." he scolded and poked at Akihiko's ribs. "I really am surprised you are wanting to do this tonight. But I won't stop you...." He wanted to give Akihiko a warm loving kiss of encouragement. But that would have to wait for after the show, wouldn't it. So he settled for the arm around his shoulders and smiled as Akihiko started to reveal a new scheme. What did Narcissus and Yuuji com up with!?

Everyone turned to listen and Yammi finally came out of the bathroom with a smoke at his lips; drying his hand on a paper towel.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:17 pm

One eyebrow arched at Yammi. "You're just not used to seeing me without makeup." he replied before Jaz's voice distracted him. "Of course I am! I wouldn't be here otherwise. Well... technically Yuuji-kun advised against it." his blue gaze flickered to his cousin, who merely shrugged. "But I didn't listen. At any rate, mmm... I'd prefer to just hit the songs one after another. Use all my energy at once. You're not the only one who wants to avoid another Charity Event fiasco. Don't think my poor head could take it to be honest." Narcissus was smiling though as he said that.
It didn't bother him in the slightest, talking about his previous condition with people whom he trusted and worked well with.
"I can do the full set. I did it yesterday after all. But good idea on the second stage, Shou-san. That should keep things running smoother. Nothing on my plate is too fancy anyway... except my entrance and THAT is where my plan comes in."
Stepping up, Yuuji withdrew a couple of things from a bag he was carrying. One was a disc which he handed to Jaz. "This... is Narcissus' pre-recorded hospital message which we filmed before the discharge papers arrived. As soon as Shou-san is finished, if you're still performing of course, it needs to be played. And these..." Takagi fished out another item... a personally signed autograph card. "Are going in everyone's packet who enters through those doors. It's the "thank you" for attending even though Narcissus isn't performing. I've actually already held a small press QA outside the hospital to explain that Narcissus is "missing" this show. No doubt social media is already talking about it. Of course all of you know that he isn't missing it, though he should be..."
Akihiko rolled his eyes but his cousin continued.
"As soon as the video is over, Jaz-san, we need the sound of an explosion, coupled with lights and smoke. This is a club so we can't exactly use normal pyrotechnics."
"At which time," the young tiger began, taking over for Yuuji. "I'll take the stage. I'll sing half my set, pause for a drink and a quick message to fans apologizing for "fooling" them and explaining that this was the original plan all along if I was detained at the hospital."
Yuuji smirked, "It'll at least make rival companies see that we've got backup plans, and the investors might just be amazed at the fact that Akihiko went through with it anyway. To the outside world, the chaos we just walked in on, will seem perfectly planned and like we have everything under control, which right now is what the business world needs to think in regards to Ohayou."
"At any rate, I'll perform last, talk to the fans, finish my set, and then we're good. Fans will tweet and blog in surprise that I'm actually NOT still in the hospital and we'll get more media exposure... which is what I'm hoping for most out of this." Akihiko added, glancing to Izzy. "Any objections?" he asked his manager.

Enjoying the kiss, Ishihara moved his body so that he was straddling Yamada and laying on him both. "Mmm... hadn't thought that through yet. Just woke up." he teased once the kiss was broken. "Maybe lunch out? There's a new aquarium store I'd love to check out so maybe a little shopping? I need to restock Lette's fridge anyway. I don't plan on us being cooped up here all day OR running off for work either. A normal... a gloriously normal, day."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Lunch out would be wonderful...mmm. Although we will have to be discrete considering since why would we be seen hanging out on a holiday together shopping in Tokyo? Maybe we should travel to Yokohama? Mm..go to China Town for some shark-fin buns for the New Year. They are suppose to bring good luck." He teased about the shark-fin buns because while he loved them he doubted his lover would eat them.

His eyes drifted up and he licked his lips then smirked at You. Very amused at the idea of eating a little Lette for lunch.

The Club

Jaz's brow quirked, "So really you need to go with the first option, Michi, Izzy, Shou-san if you want to do this grand plan. It would seem odd if Michi, a brand new guy didn't perform first. Mm...and well, The fans would just be angry if suddenly you showed up without Shou performing at least one song. Because some of them might try to get a refund on the ticket if you're not going to be there. Not everyone that is a fan of you is a fan of Shou's."

Izzy had to agree with Jaz on this. "So the media has already announced it? Then Jaz is right, we have to go with Michi, Me then Shou....then you. If this is a surprise guest situation then Shou, you should avoid tweeting anything unless it is totally cryptic. Yes, well our back up plan involved our Rival Company in an indirect sense since Shou is doing this without pay or Smash support. But he still is a Smash star. So we might affect the investors more than the rivals. Matsumoto Izo won't be 'happy' in the least."

Shou rolled his eyes, "He'll just have to deal, he's not losing anything even if he's not gaining anything...except my own publicity."

Yammi grumbled, "Perfectly planned? Ha..." He sucked in deep inhale for his cigarette and then said, "If you fall over on us tonight Narcissus, I'm done. I can't accept this kind of crap over and over again. You feel you can't do this show, tell us now. I don't want to have to drag Shou-san back on the stage to cover your a** because you just thought you could do it." He was down right serious and sure he could find new work if needed. Yammi was tired of this 'Oh I can do it and fail approach.'

Meanwhile Ko stood there in the middle of the bunch looking up at people and smiling. Then his tummy growled. "I'm hungry, Uncle Shou!"

Yammi rolled his eyes at Ko's comment but then his stomach growled too. Great...what the heck!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Akihiko let go of Izzy, his blue eyes fixed on Yammi alone. For a minute, he didn't move... then he just walked toward his guitarist. Lithe fingers snatched back his pack of cigarettes, taking one out for himself before putting the pack right back in Yammi's pocket.
"You've a right to be pissed. All of you do." Narcissus spoke, drawing his lighter from his own pocket and lighting the cigarette in his mouth. "I signed you... but I haven't kept up my end of the bargain very well and for that... well... I'm sorry."
The great diva apologizing... kinda creepy.
"I don't 'think' I can do it. I know I can. I won't collapse, leastways not from anything but exhaustion AFTER the show... which you can probably bet I'll do on the nearest backstage sofa first chance I get once the last note's left my lips. I'm more worried..." Akihiko suddenly poked Yammi in the ribs. Not hard, but enough to make the man wince. "...About you. I'm getting a guitar rigging sent over made specifically for injuries like that. It should make it more comfortable on your body, least take some of the weight, with you and your ribs."
Yuuji frowned, "Don't tease him, Akihiko."
"I'm not. I'm serious." Narcissus took a pull on his cigarette. "He can't take pain medication. We both know it. Least not until after the gig and he'll be on stage a helluva lot longer than me. Something needs to help relieve a little of the pain and pressure. A rigging will work and Nikki-san can disguise it with costume." Those blue eyes went to Yammi again. "Maybe my plan's not perfect, but it's a plan. Besides, I'd like to be able to pay you guys without having to pull from my own bank account this time." he added with a wink before noticing Ko's growling stomach.
"Lunch then." the musician spoke with a smile, "We can talk about this and eat at the same time. As for you, chibi..." Akihiko smiled, picking Ko up, though he was extremely careful and avoided getting any smoke in front of the child. "Admirable. Taking over for your Uncle Naoko. He doesn't want to play though, huh? Fancy that. I don't think he likes me much." the young tiger laughed.

"No shark fins. You know how I feel about that." Ishihara said with a mock pout, poking Yamada in the chest. "Besides I suppose you're right, Haru-kun. We can't just walk around, ne? Yokohama then. You and me having a day out. No work no schedules no Lette." he laughed softly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm
The Club

Yammi let him grab the cigarettes and take one. It happened all the time anyway. They shared a few packs here and there. "Yeah we do, every time we turn around and you say you're ready something happens." But he stood there and listened to the apology and sighed, "Well show me...don't tell me. I'm still pissed at you." His frustration was apparent but the cigarette kept him from blowing a gasket on anyone.

That was all he said at least until Narcissus poked him in the ribs. "Dammit!" He flinched trying to protect his ribs from further prodding. It really did hurt. But he didn't complain about the rigging. It was probably a smart move considering the amount of time he had to play.

"YAY!! Lunch!" Ko squealed as he was picked up by Akihiko-niisan. "Oh...Uncle Naoko is just grumpy about you. So I'll be Uncle Naoko fill in tonight and make everyone smile."

"The Tot's got serious music skills." grumbled Yammi as he blew his smoke away from the child. "You said you're only 8 years old, kid? Well you play like an adult."

"Does that mean I can do Level 20+ missions now?" Ko curiously asked Shou.

"Oh No! You're not an adult yet." answered Shou quickly as he crossed his arms.

"Awh!" Ko frowned and tucked his face into Akihiko's shoulder.

Izzy laughed, "Ok...so as for lunch...." He looked at his watch then hurried outside before poking his face back in the door. "The catering truck has arrived from Ohayou!"

Soon, a buffet style set of trays were brought in and set up in the middle of the dance floor.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Yuuji excused himself for a few phone calls, one of which was to get the rigging for Yammi, saying he'd grab something in a bit.
Which left the rest of the group to eat lunch happily.
"I'm starving... I totally missed breakfast this morning. Morons delivered it while I was getting my scan and since I wasn't in the room... they didn't leave it behind." Akihiko spoke, putting Ko down and handing the boy a plate so he could pick out what he wanted to eat from the trays. His blue eyes flickered over to Yammi. "Oh by all means be pissed at me. More fun when I poke you." he teased with a wink before pointing at the cigarettes he'd loaned his guitarist. "And those are expensive so enjoy them."
Yuuji had a pack that the young tiger meant to steal if he had to.
Carefully, Narcissus plucked a few strawberries from one tray, depositing three of them on Ko's plate, making sure the kid got some fruits. "No 20+ missions for you yet, chibi. But don't worry. I'll take you on one when you're an adult. Promise." the musician winked at him. "I think you playing piano tonight is a wonderful idea. Just make sure no one sees you, ne? You're Shou-san's secret weapon after all."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:28 pm
The Club

"STARVING!!" called out Ko as he raised his hands above Akihiko totally agreeing with his uncle! "Akihiko-niisan and I are going to eat!"

Izzy and Jaz started laughing under their breath as the boy got super excited about the prospect of food. Even as Akihiko set him down the boy was bouncing. "Let's eat! Lets' eat! If Yammi-san eats he won't be angry! He won't have potty mouth anymore!"

Yammi about spit the cigarette out of his mouth barely catching it on his fingertips. "Hey Tot! Food don't fix everything. And ...I can tell they are expensive." He shoved the cigarette between his lips again and scowled a little but it was hard to

But the drummer and bassist were bursting with laughter. "Then we better grab some forks and stuff him full. You've got a great idea, Ko-kun. " Both men dragged Yammi over to the buffet and thrust a plate into his hands.

Ko stood close to Narcissus as he dropped berries on to his plate. "You promised! So remember that!" Ko looked up at Akihiko before trying to get his own food. "I've got a big curtain that Jaz put up in front of the keyboard and I get my own laser lights! He says it will make me look like a ghost! Isn't that cool! So I'm super stealthy!"

And Izzy smirked as he picked up his own plate and started filling it up. "Narcissus you better help Ko reach the platters since you're dropping food on his plate."

The boy was trying to reach over the big platters awkwardly with the ladle. He was trying to be self sufficient but wasn't doing to well because of his height.

Shou stood back for a moment and waited for others to get their food. Instead he drank a bottle of water and just smiled. Slowly people were coming together. At least, that was what Shou thought in the creative chaos of his mind. He watched Izzy from this distance glad to see that smile fully returned to those lips. But that smile wasn't directed at him and Shou understood it. But it was nice to see it all the same. However, he did wonder if Narcissus would do as promised or...if he'd have to step up again and make sure everything was covered for. Shou had been down that road enough and he hoped not again.

His eyes drifted back to where Yuuji had gone. Always so busy. He sighed a little and looked up at the disco ball. Life surely was very much like the glitter of those lights. "Yes, he's my secret weapon!" Shou strode over and grabbed his own plate as he left his contemplative thoughts behind. "Everyone is going to get to hear you play and be amazed!" He winked at Ko and a part of him wondered what Naoko was doing. Probably having a nice quiet day.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Standing there on the phone, Yuuji was watching how his cousin interacted with his son. It was as if Ko's needs, the boy's presence, didn't bother Akihiko in the slightest. He did things for the child, handing him this and that when he couldn't reach, and was already helping Ko with the ladle before Izzy could finish his sentence.
So strange... seeing Narcissus almost parental. A wave of guilt swept through Yuuji. That should be him, standing there, helping HIS son... and yet...
"Hurry up, Yuuji-kun." Akihiko shouted back over to his cousin, blue eyes fixed on him for a second before turning his attention back to the boy beside him. "I think you're quite right though, Ko-kun. Yammi-kun needs to recover his strength. Food's the best way to do that." Narcissus said with a wink his guitarist's way. "Besides, I'm hungry. The band is hungry. You're hungry. Not sure if Ruki and Michi-kun feel the same way..." he glanced to the two with a grin of mischief... just daring them to turn down the food when such a cute kid was so excited about it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm
The Club

Michi was already sitting down with plate on the floor of the club. The young man was hungry although he was a little nervous about tonight as well. So his plate wasn't nearly as full as it should be. He didn't say as much right now as he tried to build his confidence. Keeping busy helped but he was still brand new to this music life in many ways. So he read over Narcissus' paperwork making sure all was in order. It kept his head busy.

Ko looked back to Yuuji, "Yuuji-san!! Food time!" He had a full kid sized plate by the time Akihiko got him all set with things he liked. Ko found a seat on the floor too since it was easier than trying to get on a barstool. His eyes kept drifting around then he started eating.

Izzy sat down beside Akihiko once he got his food and smiled as he watched people eat, "I'm glad you made it. Although I'm still worried about tonight. Are you sure you'll be alright?" The manager in him wanted to be absolutely sure but the man in him was just happy that Akihiko was beside him. "It's going to be a late night...and hard to get out of here until the fans are gone. Maybe we should put a small cot in the back for Ko-kun after the gig? I'm not sure Shou thought that far ahead. I bet Yuuji wouldn't mind watching over him either while we deal with afters."

Yammi sat down and ate very slowly. It hurt when food when down and his chest expanded. Man this was going to be a rough night for him. His eyes squinted after a few bites then he pushed the plate back a little. He was hungry but...it wasn't soft enough.

Michi looked up over at Narcissus, "Yeah you actually do have the doctor's Ok. I'm glad this worked out." He seemed very relieved as he set the paper aside and started enjoy his meal.

Jaz grabbed a bite here and there while looking over the pieces of the older sets brought in. "Well have to figure out where to put these around two stages. I want to test out the fog machines after we eat."

"Oooh..can I play in the fog?" Ko asked as he munched looking over at Akihiko.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Yuuji smiled to Hideo. "I'll grab a plate soon. Promise." he said, continuing to finish his phone call. When he hung up, the man walked over. "Okay the rig will be here in thirty minutes, so break time til then and..."
"And Yammi-kun needs a milkshake." Akihiko said, tilting his head to the side slightly as he watched his guitarist push the plate away. "No wait scratch that, the sucking would be a problem... come to think of it maybe I shouldn't have given you those cigs... I know! Protein drinks! Yuuji-kun..."
"On it..." Takagi said with a sigh, sending a text to the guy bringing the rig and asking if he could also bring a case of protein drinks. That done, Yuuji walked over to the buffet and started filling a plate too.
Narcissus leaned slightly against Izzy for a second, though no one was really paying them any mind. "Don't worry. I'll be fine. Slept a whole five hours last night. PLENTY of sleep." he said with a half smile, putting an arm around Izzy's shoulders.
Somehow, with all the grace and skill of a magician, Akihiko placed a gentle kiss to his partner's cheek without anyone in the room so much as even THINKING they saw him do it. "Mmm... good idea... wait I'm not dealing with afters. I'm singing then falling onto the nearest couch, remember? Yuuji-kun!"
"WHAT?!" Takagi asked, rolling his eyes in exhasperation. "Want me to chew your food too?"
"Would you?" Narcissus replied with a raised eyebrow.
Sighing, the man sat down next to Ko on the floor. "I refuse to answer that."
"Ruki thinks it might be a good idea to get a nice cot for Ko-kun in case he gets sleep after the show." the musician continued, popping a strawberry in his mouth.
Once more the phone came out and once again Yuuji was asking the guy on his way for a cot this time. "Anything else? Cause seriously this is going to get delayed if you keep making him go back for s**t."
BUT Akihiko wasn't listening anymore and instead was focused on Michi. "Told you. I didn't want to miss the debuts of either of you," his blue gaze focused on his friend and then on his lover. "Or of our little genius here." the young tiger added, glancing to Ko.
Yuuji was smiling at the boy, "Sure you can play in the fog, just make sure you're on the dance floor and not on the stage. You know... Akihiko fell off a fog filled stage once..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games