Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:31 pm
Haha Idk what character you played either but I had many, what village do you mainly post in?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:33 pm
Desin Slight
Synister Bombardment

Azeiel The Fallen

@Syn Always been Desin, too poor to change names. 400k should be spent for items biggrin I recognize your name though, forgot your char.

@Az Oh hello. What happened to the 'great' Kein Uchiha?

I killed him ^^ I got bored XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:36 pm
I wanted an Uchiha but it twas closed :[  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:56 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Tired of having superhuman powers and moody internal bitchin that you couldn't let loose? xD

@Syn
Lol I switched chars a lot back then too.
Was in Cloud back then, when everyone I knew were still fresh genin. I've been left behind...mainly due to my own lazy a** xD  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:14 pm
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

Tired of having superhuman powers and moody internal bitchin that you couldn't let loose? xD

@Syn
Lol I switched chars a lot back then too.
Was in Cloud back then, when everyone I knew were still fresh genin. I've been left behind...mainly due to my own lazy a** xD

Yup pretty much now i have his daughter whos so much better XD and just as op xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:15 pm
Ah I see, I'm going for a speedy little blonde guy that could kill you in an instant if he desired but... for now he;s gonna be a famous sealing genin  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:31 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Yup pretty much now i have his daughter whos so much better XD and just as op xD

Even Mr. Emokid got some tail eh? Just like Haruhi xD OP runs in the blood? Haha. Wait why is she in Leaf? @.@

Oh yeah, what do you think of my new custom?

@Syn
Trying the same thing, but w/ buki-taijutsu instead. But I needed to make a custom to make him hella fast, cause every new style only gives strength/reflex boosts. sad

Good thing your joining Sand I can drag someone along my shenanigans xD Yo-ko has the others stuck under his care and I don't wanna butt in for now  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 pm
I made a pact long long ago with AandOE and Yo-Ko and all of the other Sand Shinobi Brotherhood that I would always role-play in Sand, the most stuff happens there! And it would be good for Ukitiko to have a friend!  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 pm
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

Even Mr. Emokid got some tail eh? Just like Haruhi xD OP runs in the blood? Haha. Wait why is she in Leaf? @.@

Oh yeah, what do you think of my new custom?

@Syn
Trying the same thing, but w/ buki-taijutsu instead. But I needed to make a custom to make him hella fast, cause every new style only gives strength/reflex boosts. sad

Good thing your joining Sand I can drag someone along my shenanigans xD Yo-ko has the others stuck under his care and I don't wanna butt in for now

Didnt see it, long story, and kein was actually married, hit sannin, and had two kids and once his wife died had two girls fight to the death over who woudl remarry him.... dont hate xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

Didnt see it, long story, and kein was actually married, hit sannin, and had two kids and once his wife died had two girls fight to the death over who woudl remarry him.... dont hate xD

Must have been horrible for someone like him who's just calm have to deal w/ 2 women. I can imagine him considering murder from all the nagging xD

Here's le jutsu :3

Character: Genzou, Zelkova
Technique Name: Here's Tray Racer! He's here with your lunch~
Type: Training/Passive
Description: Putting a little extra effort in you training never did any harm! Now put on those heavy training weights and get to work! Can only 'train' one rank of this every ninja rank after learning. Passively increases speed by a certain level per rank (Starts at E with a slight boost). Effects stack.
Genin - D Rank (slight increase)
Chuunin - C Rank (moderate increase)
Jounin - B Rank (great increase)
Konin - A Rank (incredible increase)

@Syn
Not a friend, a sand bro *brofist*  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:11 pm
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

Must have been horrible for someone like him who's just calm have to deal w/ 2 women. I can imagine him considering murder from all the nagging xD

Here's le jutsu :3

Character: Genzou, Zelkova
Technique Name: Here's Tray Racer! He's here with your lunch~
Type: Training/Passive
Description: Putting a little extra effort in you training never did any harm! Now put on those heavy training weights and get to work! Can only 'train' one rank of this every ninja rank after learning. Passively increases speed by a certain level per rank (Starts at E with a slight boost). Effects stack.
Genin - D Rank (slight increase)
Chuunin - C Rank (moderate increase)
Jounin - B Rank (great increase)
Konin - A Rank (incredible increase)

Yea it was just horrible XD also it would never be approved.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

So I guess his daughter is just as moody? It's the source of the uchiha's powe you know! xD

Bleh, was worth pushing my luck. xD What if effects didn't stack? surprised  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:22 pm
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

So I guess his daughter is just as moody? It's the source of the uchiha's powe you know! xD

still wouldnt be approved. Nice effort though. And no shes actually quite nice her profile is in the konoha thread if youwant to take a look at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:35 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

still wouldnt be approved. Nice effort though. And no shes actually quite nice her profile is in the konoha thread if youwant to take a look at it.

Hmm...stacking moderate boost at all ranks? That's pretty small compared to before. What exactly is wrong wih it? ;(

I'm looking at it now and I'm thinking her mother must be some kind of saint to have balanced out Kein's evil genes. xD Also my char can't do s**t against her and all that genjutsu o.o I'd be Kai-ing the whole fight xD  

Desin Slight

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:37 pm
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen
Desin Slight
Azeiel The Fallen

Hmm...stacking moderate boost at all ranks? That's pretty small compared to before. What exactly is wrong wih it? ;(

I'm looking at it now and I'm thinking her mother must be some kind of saint to have balanced out Kein's evil genes. xD Also my char can't do s**t against her and all that genjutsu o.o I'd be Kai-ing the whole fight xD

lol good luck with that ^^ and yes ... crying Fuyu was a saint  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games