Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lazyactor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 pm
Yo-ko
lazyactor
Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training)
While the Sakkakugan is active, the user will place a powerful mixture of techniques over themself- a combination of genjutsu and transformation abilities. This technique results in the user taking on most any form they desire, though it is almost always a monstrous self-manifestation forced out by mental stress. This genjutsu body is able to interact with physical forms, basically meaning that the genjutsu itself is "real."
Guild Description: Forms created are given by their size relevant to the chakra given, minus jutsu abilities. E-ranks are about lizard-sized, D-ranks cat-size, C-ranks humanoid-sized, B-ranks lion-sized, A-ranks elephant-sized, S-ranks whale-sized, and S+ranks gain an auto physical heal while becoming dragon-sized. (i.e. mega huge) People trying to force the user out of this state require double the amount of chakra to be expelled, in the form of Kai.

could someone help me understand this jutsu a bit better. like i know that it seems to change the form of the user. and can interact with the objects of the real world. But does whatever form i take gain anything. for example if the user took the form of a dragon could he expel fire. even if the fire wasnt real just genjutus making the person fell as if they were being burned alive. or say in cases if the form was just mostly to bring about speed advanteges would my RPC's abilities in those areas be increased.

thanks.
please use the QandA thread for this kinda stuff

the answer is no, outside of what you are already capable of. if you ahve koton and have your dragon do hand seals, then feel free to blow as much fire you want with the technqiues you have! but no, generally it is just a very powerful form change, but you gain no real enhenerent abilities associated wth the form. even if you give yourselves claws, you still ahve to know how to use them effectivly

Ok thanks! And sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 pm
Hey sup guys?

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:07 pm
Synister Bombardment
Hey sup guys?

Oh you know waiting for bloodlines Mods to notice me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:09 pm
Yeah that happens sometimes, how long have you been waiting?

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 pm
Synister Bombardment
Yeah that happens sometimes, how long have you been waiting?

Going on four days now. Not all that long really. Just havent done a new character in along time and am pretty excited about this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:12 pm
Four Days!? Jeeze, wtf? Now that I have my laptop I want to help with the guild and I just want to be bloodline approval, because I hated that nobody really ever watched the bloodline approval thread.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:14 pm
Synister Bombardment
Four Days!? Jeeze, wtf? Now that I have my laptop I want to help with the guild and I just want to be bloodline approval, because I hated that nobody really ever watched the bloodline approval thread.

Well i think it is the holidays really. But yeah cant really be helped. I did however wish there was a mod that just checked the thread more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:15 pm
How has the guild been? I doubt I've been online in like half a year,,,  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:17 pm
Synister Bombardment

I honestly wouldnt know. haven used gaia on like a year. Though it seems that it is doing well. Seen a lot of members that havent posted in over 3 months. Which i think is a record for SN.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:19 pm
That sucks, I wish we could group together those who are devoted to at least a few posts a day should have a guild so that problem doesn't exist... Every guild has peak and drop moments...  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:23 pm
Synister Bombardment
That sucks, I wish we could group together those who are devoted to at least a few posts a day should have a guild so that problem doesn't exist... Every guild has peak and drop moments...

Well the activity doesnt start to drop until around page 3 of the members tab when you search by latest posts. Which is a pretty good number. But some people dont get there way or find a guild that suits there style more and switch over without bothering to quit. I came back after i watched some naruto and you know that bug. Saw that they are doing the higher level sharingan. Which i didnt think they would ever do. I dont use uchiha that often and generally suck at them. But i am making a pretty good RPC based off the sakkugan. Just need to find an artist with the code to make me a cool posty thing and we will be good. saved up some gaia gold for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:15 pm
I also had been watching Naruto again and wanted to make an Uchiha, but! I thought it better to do admin work instead if I can talk to my ol buddy Captain AO maybe I can help the bloodline thread and profile threads  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:24 am
First post of the new year in the ooc!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:02 am
Synister Bombardment
I know that feel.
I've been gone long enough(an entire year?) everyone's changed. I can't tell who's who, literally. Well except of course for those I've constantly RPed w back then.  

Desin Slight

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 am
Right, I doubt I'd ever change my name, haha, was that always your Username or did you go by another alias? Lol I only recognize those I constantly role played with as well, but I have quite a few veterans still here from the old days!  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games