Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 am
dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:21 am
anyone still awake!  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:01 pm
Guild seems to be decently active. looks like the story is kicking hard. i cant wait to join in!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:10 pm
lazyactor
Guild seems to be decently active. looks like the story is kicking hard. i cant wait to join in!

We try to be more active. Ha ha. Life kicks many of us hard, but we keep coming back.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:59 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

We try to be more active. Ha ha. Life kicks many of us hard, but we keep coming back.

true true. hey mana hows life.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:30 pm
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

Life is cold and wet. Literally. We just had a fantastic couple of days where it was forty degrees and tonight it was even raining! Which means tomorrow, with a high of -8 degrees Fahrenheit is gonna be icy and painful. xD  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:48 am
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

Life is cold and wet. Literally. We just had a fantastic couple of days where it was forty degrees and tonight it was even raining! Which means tomorrow, with a high of -8 degrees Fahrenheit is gonna be icy and painful. xD

i hear you winter sucks. kentucky is like that.

i wonder if someone would take gaia gold to build me a really pretty post thingy for my rpc and his profile....cause i suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:00 pm
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

i wonder if someone would take gaia gold to build me a really pretty post thingy for my rpc and his profile....cause i suck.

Probably not your profile, but there are lots of people good with graphics and whatnot that I can ask. Ha ha.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:42 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

Probably not your profile, but there are lots of people good with graphics and whatnot that I can ask. Ha ha.

would you please cause i want a really good character. i have seriously worked on my role play skills and now that i have come back after a year of inactivity i want to go ahead and do it right. i can offer up to 85k.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:51 pm
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

would you please cause i want a really good character. i have seriously worked on my role play skills and now that i have come back after a year of inactivity i want to go ahead and do it right. i can offer up to 85k.

I'd be more than happy to help you make a character, and I'll ask about and all.  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

lazyactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
lazyactor

I'd be more than happy to help you make a character, and I'll ask about and all.

Well thank you very much. But i am sorry if i wasnt clear. I have one posted now. And i wanted a style based off of him. But if you could look at him please. Not asking for an approval, But just to see if you notice anything wrong with it. Also advice wouldn't be bad either.

[edit.] is there a link to a recap of the arcs?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:49 am
Desin Slight

i like your new RPC.

Anyone know if we can take others customs as our own? Assuming we have everything it needs to be used.  

lazyactor

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:01 am
lazyactor
Desin Slight

i like your new RPC.

Anyone know if we can take others customs as our own? Assuming we have everything it needs to be used.

Why thank you. Glad to see your still here.

You can but they have to be taught, Yo-ko took but my old RPC's fuuin techs that way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:50 am
Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training)
While the Sakkakugan is active, the user will place a powerful mixture of techniques over themself- a combination of genjutsu and transformation abilities. This technique results in the user taking on most any form they desire, though it is almost always a monstrous self-manifestation forced out by mental stress. This genjutsu body is able to interact with physical forms, basically meaning that the genjutsu itself is "real."
Guild Description: Forms created are given by their size relevant to the chakra given, minus jutsu abilities. E-ranks are about lizard-sized, D-ranks cat-size, C-ranks humanoid-sized, B-ranks lion-sized, A-ranks elephant-sized, S-ranks whale-sized, and S+ranks gain an auto physical heal while becoming dragon-sized. (i.e. mega huge) People trying to force the user out of this state require double the amount of chakra to be expelled, in the form of Kai.

could someone help me understand this jutsu a bit better. like i know that it seems to change the form of the user. and can interact with the objects of the real world. But does whatever form i take gain anything. for example if the user took the form of a dragon could he expel fire. even if the fire wasnt real just genjutus making the person fell as if they were being burned alive. or say in cases if the form was just mostly to bring about speed advanteges would my RPC's abilities in those areas be increased.

thanks.  

lazyactor

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:00 pm
lazyactor
Seizetsu Kakkou [ Gruesome Form ]
Rank X (S for training)
While the Sakkakugan is active, the user will place a powerful mixture of techniques over themself- a combination of genjutsu and transformation abilities. This technique results in the user taking on most any form they desire, though it is almost always a monstrous self-manifestation forced out by mental stress. This genjutsu body is able to interact with physical forms, basically meaning that the genjutsu itself is "real."
Guild Description: Forms created are given by their size relevant to the chakra given, minus jutsu abilities. E-ranks are about lizard-sized, D-ranks cat-size, C-ranks humanoid-sized, B-ranks lion-sized, A-ranks elephant-sized, S-ranks whale-sized, and S+ranks gain an auto physical heal while becoming dragon-sized. (i.e. mega huge) People trying to force the user out of this state require double the amount of chakra to be expelled, in the form of Kai.

could someone help me understand this jutsu a bit better. like i know that it seems to change the form of the user. and can interact with the objects of the real world. But does whatever form i take gain anything. for example if the user took the form of a dragon could he expel fire. even if the fire wasnt real just genjutus making the person fell as if they were being burned alive. or say in cases if the form was just mostly to bring about speed advanteges would my RPC's abilities in those areas be increased.

thanks.
please use the QandA thread for this kinda stuff

the answer is no, outside of what you are already capable of. if you ahve koton and have your dragon do hand seals, then feel free to blow as much fire you want with the technqiues you have! but no, generally it is just a very powerful form change, but you gain no real enhenerent abilities associated wth the form. even if you give yourselves claws, you still ahve to know how to use them effectivly  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games