Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 5735 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:36 pm
I'm desperately waiting for one person to post.
In both places.

): I wish I'd never had Sypher leave Mist.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:58 pm
*rolls around*  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm
Victorian Clockwork
The fact that it takes five minutes for people to churn out s**t posts is exactly the problem. Some people even longer.

Maybe I was exagerating a little bit about the five minute post but honestly? It doesn't take too long to post. I mean half the people posting are doing half a paragraph or three sentences anyway.

AandOE
It can take me up to an hour to post, when I have to post replies to everyone around me, all at the same time.

That I understand, taking an hour to make a bunch of posts to everyone around is well what RP is isn't it? The 3-4 days between posts (If not longer) is what really bugs me. Some people want to be a little more active. It kind of discourages interaction with other people for me, tired of getting post locked. >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 pm
Jonderken
That I understand, taking an hour to make a bunch of posts to everyone around is well what RP is isn't it? The 3-4 days between posts (If not longer) is what really bugs me. Some people want to be a little more active. It kind of discourages interaction with other people for me, tired of getting post locked. >_<

Are you free in Giman now? I hope that I haven't locked you in, there. Since I'm picking up Yo-ko's next post there (and future ones in Giman), I was unsure if it was my turn.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm
AandOE
Jonderken

Are you free in Giman now? I hope that I haven't locked you in, there. Since I'm picking up Yo-ko's next post there (and future ones in Giman), I was unsure if it was my turn.

We exited, we were recalled by the hokage.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Jonderken

Ah, alright. I guess I can post an observance then, if it doesn't break the post order.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:11 pm
AandOE
Jonderken

Ah, alright. I guess I can post an observance then, if it doesn't break the post order.

Nah, Noctis and Kojin are still there.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:56 pm
Jonderken
Victorian Clockwork
The fact that it takes five minutes for people to churn out s**t posts is exactly the problem. Some people even longer.

Maybe I was exagerating a little bit about the five minute post but honestly? It doesn't take too long to post. I mean half the people posting are doing half a paragraph or three sentences anyway.

AandOE
It can take me up to an hour to post, when I have to post replies to everyone around me, all at the same time.

It doesn't take too long if you are at least halfway competent. And competency does take into account the intelligence needed to know not to bury yourself under an exceedingly large number of characters if you're strapped for time and ability to be online. Having several characters doesn't mean anything if the quality of your posts are not up to snuff.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm
Kojin Kyuketsu

I'll let ya get away with a henge, if you want to edit in Giman. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:38 am
misa back from my brief vacation (would hardly call it a vacation). Ill try to get my posts up and running  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm
Question: Yamanaka Clan is allowed to join A.N.B.U. at Chuunin, does that also give them access to S-Rank abilities that the A.N.B.U. can learn?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:25 pm
Jonderken
Question: Yamanaka Clan is allowed to join A.N.B.U. at Chuunin, does that also give them access to S-Rank abilities that the A.N.B.U. can learn?

When they receive Jounin, yes. Even though they're allowed to join the A.N.B.U. at Chuunin, and receive the benefits of learning the specific jutsu granted, they are still bound by their normal rank.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm
AandOE
Jonderken

When they receive Jounin, yes. Even though they're allowed to join the A.N.B.U. at Chuunin, and receive the benefits of learning the specific jutsu granted, they are still bound by their normal rank.

I see, doesn't matter anyway, Ibara isn't going to be A.N.B.U. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm
Hey, this is Lanfaer. I posted something I need feedback on from all Kirigakure Shinobi in the Kirigakure OOC Chat. If you are in that village please go there and give me your input!

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:32 pm
Tao-Benshin
Hey, this is Lanfaer. I posted something I need feedback on from all Kirigakure Shinobi in the Kirigakure OOC Chat. If you are in that village please go there and give me your input!

/skeptical  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 5735 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games