Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 pm
>> Konoha is not. Suna, maybe. But all the villages are kind of on the same par in my mind. Suna tends to be more outwardly active while Konoha has a lot of inner activity since most of the new members try to go there first.
Kumo has the longer lived shinobi and tends to keep their shinobi on for longer periods of time (if they don't die) and Kiri is a slower village with more advanced role players in terms of content... Oto is damn crazy but active however its new and I haven't spent any time in it so I can't judge yet smile
But Konoha does NOT greater than any village >>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:51 am
Yay. FInally submitted 1st character.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm
Zenaku Jeriah

Welcome back, Zen. Or was that another guild we met in? Well, either way it's nice to see you again. Ha ha.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm
The Sleeping Pacifist

Stank a**.  

Sean_Nero_Desmond

Demonic Knight

3,950 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new to the guild, but I already have a few ideas in mind as to what characters I'm going to make. After I check out the rules and such, I'll get started on a bloodline application.
While that's getting taken care of, out of the remaining open villages, which is the most active?
emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm
Prodigal Misfit
Hello everyone! I'm new to the guild, but I already have a few ideas in mind as to what characters I'm going to make. After I check out the rules and such, I'll get started on a bloodline application.
While that's getting taken care of, out of the remaining open villages, which is the most active?
emotion_c8

Suna  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:06 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

Oh, okay. Sunagakure it shall be!
Now to decide whether I want my Hatake or Hyuuga character in that village. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:14 pm
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

You're in for a wait :3

Just a heads up.  

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

AWESOME My character is a Hatake (if u can't tell by the username) and wouldn't mind family! We have a Manny which is the Hyuuga he's a Manny that's all we can kind of say about him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:17 pm
TheRealKiru
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

You're in for a wait :3

Just a heads up.

I see. I can be a little impatient, but I have another guild I'm in that'll keep me busy while I wait.

Thanks for the heads up though. whee  

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:20 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

AWESOME My character is a Hatake (if u can't tell by the username) and wouldn't mind family! We have a Manny which is the Hyuuga he's a Manny that's all we can kind of say about him

Oh, I could tell from the start you were a Hatake fan.
The Hyuuga and Hatake are my top favorite clans in the series. In fact, I have already taken a peak at some of the profiles in the Suna collection, and came across yours and a few others.
A family? Sure, why not. He's only going to be about ten years old, and I planned on making him an orphan, but an older sister could be much more fun, hm? 4laugh
I'm very tempted to make him a Tamer class, but the summoning route also sounds very nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:22 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

By the way, you also have the same name as the Hyuuga I'm going to make later on.
I just noticed it when I took a second glance at your username.
(Just a weird "did you know?" type thing. XP)  

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:27 pm
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

The Hyuuga and Hatake are my top favorite clans in the series. In fact, I have already taken a peak at some of the profiles in the Suna collection, and came across yours and a few others.
A family? Sure, why not. He's only going to be about ten years old, and I planned on making him an orphan, but an older sister could be much more fun, hm? 4laugh
I'm very tempted to make him a Tamer class, but the summoning route also sounds very nice.

Hatake is my favorite no clue about second maybe Inuzuka.
Little brother cousin whatever you wanna do I'll just have to change some things around in Ayame's history.
Tamer class is fun I enjoy basically being two characters, makes training easier for me.
And that is funny Ayame was a name that hadn't been used so I was like yay be different and it means Iris which is a very beautiful flower  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
XAyame_HatakeX
Prodigal Misfit
emotion_c8

Suna

Hatake is my favorite no clue about second maybe Inuzuka.
Little brother cousin whatever you wanna do I'll just have to change some things around in Ayame's history.
Tamer class is fun I enjoy basically being two characters, makes training easier for me.

Oooh, the Inuzuka are pretty cool too.
Little brother is fine, I'll start creating him tomorrow, going to get some sleep now. XD
Hopefully by then, I'll have everything in order to create the character.  

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:31 pm
Screw you guys, Akimichi  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games