Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 am
Gho the Girl
CuAnnan
My new tatt.
Warning.
I have been ill for over 18 months. My body mass reflects that. That photo is not for the feint of heart.
Very Nice Tat. We art jealous.

Sorry you've been ill, I hope you get better and get some meat on dem der bones. Not that I'm secretly trying to plump you up for consumption or anything. *whistles and twiddles thumbs*

You should be more worried about your own edibility, O Chocolate One. twisted

Cu: Definitely a nice piece of body art!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:55 am
mute_coyote
What do you think this bow and arrow is for?

Albeit I do have only one shot . . .  

Gho the Girl

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:25 am
It looks great. I'm still working on designing my tatto. Three years now and I'm still not happy with it. I'm thinking of scrapping the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:59 am
CuAnnan
My new tatt.
Warning.
I have been ill for over 18 months. My body mass reflects that. That photo is not for the feint of heart.

Nice. 3nodding Hope you get well soon.  

RubyLight

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 am
Uhhh....people here who post in ED M&R?

Ummm, we might be getting an invasion from EDP soon. gonk My fault actually. I thought it would be entertaining to see what a debate between our two sub-forums would be like.

Oh boy, you'll know my motivation if you see an Environment and Religion thread pop up in the next few days. gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:47 am
XD

The visual that 'invading forums' gives me still cracks me up.

I need to start browsing the ED again.  

Maze

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:05 am
It came out really awesome Cu. But I'm worried about seeing your ribs now x_x. Get well soon okies?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:12 am
Ahaha, I .. totally forgot to add that to my post. 8D;

sweatdrop Get better, Cu. Your ribs look like mine do, so that's probably not good.  

Maze

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:19 am
Maze
XD

I need to start browsing the ED again.

Uh, one of the EDP regulars posted a link to a rather ancient thread in which Tea was actually disproven. eek

It wouldn't be like a spam invasion, it would a be a more intelligence invasion, where we'd see a hit lot more atheists come in. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:25 am
SpaceTerminal Destiny
Uh, one of the EDP regulars posted a link to a rather ancient thread in which Tea was actually disproven. eek

It wouldn't be like a spam invasion, it would a be a more intelligence invasion, where we'd see a hit lot more atheists come in. gonk

Don't get my hopes up. *snerks*  

Maze

RubyLight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:04 pm
SpaceTerminal Destiny
Uhhh....people here who post in ED M&R?

Ummm, we might be getting an invasion from EDP soon. gonk My fault actually. I thought it would be entertaining to see what a debate between our two sub-forums would be like.

Oh boy, you'll know my motivation if you see an Environment and Religion thread pop up in the next few days. gonk sweatdrop

When subforums collide, madness and mayhem is sure to follow. This is going to be fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:00 pm
Gho the Girl
mute_coyote
What do you think this bow and arrow is for?

Albeit I do have only one shot . . .

Better make it count! My weapon doesn't require reloading. X3

Of course, this is all assuming you don't snipe me... gonk

Maze
XD

FOR THE HORDE!!! scream  

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:59 pm
CuAnnan
So, I've had tattoos a plenty before.
I have one on my right arm; one, or two depending on who you ask (I say two), on my left.; one at the base of my spine and one on my right shoulderblade.
I have a high pain threshold. None of the tattoos I've had caused me problems. I sat through all of them from start to finish.
The chest piece was so painful, I had to stop. I got it lined, which needs to be touched up and I got the shading started but oh Gods the pain. The pain was so bad, an hour and a half into it (with two breaks taken) I couldn't continue. I had to leave it.
I'll admit the filling was nowhere near as painful, but I was just too tender.
When the Bephanten's dry, I'll upload a photo.

Different areas of the body react differently. I have 4 and the most painful by far was the one on my upper thigh, which in theory shouldn't have hurt at all (relatively speaking) - but for some reason was truly awful. Where as the one on my ankle, I sat in the chair and read a book while he was doing it. The other 2 (one on my back and one about the same place yours is) were moderately painful, but not any thing I wasn't expecting and couldn't breathe my way through.

By the way your tat is looking awesome! Can't wait to see it when it is finished.

Also it's no fun being ill for such a long period of time, my hubby has been ill off and on for years, so I can sympathize completely. Hope you get well soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:36 pm
Cu: Your tat looks great!
I echo the sentiments of everyone else, and hope that your health starts looking up for you.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm
Apparently someone is going to make a thread about sacrificing people to corn gods. rofl rofl :rofl  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games