Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Getting out of bed wasn't easy and for a moment he staggered then shuttled himself to the bathroom. Immediately he started the hot water of the shower but he really wanted to soak in the tub. So he turned on the hot water there knowing it would take time to fill up. He wanted to just soak....he wanted to... His eyes glanced back at Katsu as he slipped into the shower. "Ahhhhh........kimochi." He trembled as he stepped into the shower and let the hot water start to cascade.

Reaching back out of the shower, the seme part of his brain finally re-engaged and he pulled Katsumi in by the shoulder. Hiroki grabbed the body soap and started scrubbing his cute kitten down with a squishy sponge covered in soap.

~ ~ ~

Katsu followed Hiroki into the bathroom. Suddenly though, the world was moving and Azriel took a second to realize that the elephant had pulled him into the shower too! Giggling, Katsumi wrapped his arms around Hiroki's shoulders, leaning upward to claim the other man's lips in a soft kiss. "Mmmm... hot water... so much better than cold water..." the bat whispered, resting his head against the older man a few seconds later.
This... this was a nice way to wake up.

~ ~ ~

Hiroki smirked just before his lips were stolen by that kiss. His lips kissed the top of that head which snuggled his chest. Ah... he could live in this moment for so long. Even though things when completely over the deep end last night, he couldn't leave this behind. Didn't want to leave this behind. Probably would have been smarter if he could, but his heart wouldn't allow him to go. It was so nice to just be like this....and he prayed from here that there would be no more nightmarish days.

"Does Kitten furr want to hop in the tube with me?" he muttered into that wet hair beneath his lips.

~ ~ ~

The older man's arms were so warm... so gentle...
He hadn't left...
Azriel had half believed that the man would be gone, especially now that he remembered what he'd done.
But Hiroki remained... and it made the young man so very happy.
"As long as you keep me warm, I'll hop anywhere you want me too." he laughed with a smile.

~ ~ ~

Hiroki cuddled his kitten and felt content. This was so similar to the feeling of previous days but he had a little more knowledge about the world around him now. Some of it might not have been his own emotions. However, he wanted those feelings to be. He wanted to stay...wanted to love Katsumi...wanted to be in his arms at night. He wanted the romance and all those things that he never felt he could obtain when he worked for Aki.

He dragged the two of them out of the shower turning it off on the way before stepping into the tub. The bathroom was warm and comfortable as he dipped his feet in and settled to the bottom before pulling his kitten on top of his lap and massaging down his back. "Your skin is so soft...." The setting was perfect....warm water, a sexy nymph, and his fears put to rest.

~ ~ ~

Carefully, Azriel lowered himself into the bath, gently nestling himself against Hiroki, stradling the older man. Katsu couldn't help it because he really was happy right now. Comfortable and happy and warm and... loved?

~ ~ ~

As he sat there, he went quiet and just enjoyed the heat of the bath, "I hope were together for a long time, Katsumi...." he said as he leaned his head back against the coolness of the tile. "You still make my heart pound with desire....I don't think that will change even when I'm completely off whatever drugs these are...."

~ ~ ~

Suddenly though, Katsu looked up, his gaze surprised. "You... hadn't called me that yet..." the vocalist whispered, his arms went out, gently wrapping around the elephant of Ohayou's shoulders. "You hadn't said 'Katsumi' before, outside of actual sex, I mean..." he continued, looking deeply into the other man's eyes. "I..." the bat smiled softly. "I'd like that too, Asato. To be together for a long time."
Leaning in, Katsu's lips gently placed small kiss after kiss to Hiroki's neck. They weren't overly sensual... just caring... cute little kitten kisses.
"You know... I don't have nightmares in your arms. I feel... different when with you... at ease... relaxed... cared about." Each word was said on the emphasis of a kiss. "I'm a playful bed time partner who doesn't know any better than to flirt and tease under the sheets... but... I feel like... well... like I can cling and cuddle and just be with you... and be happy."

~ ~ ~

He was a little surprised when Katsumi's eyes flicked up and looked at him so quickly. Then he smiled and reached down to stroke that cheek. True...he hadn't said it, just the way he should have up until now. It was his Kitten's real name...and shouldn't he be called by that now that Hiroki knew it. He hadn't put that in perspective until Katsumi said something just now.

"Mm...I love you Katsumi...." he said softly as he returned that gaze while his fingers drifted down from that cheek to those thin shoulders. He continued to smile as those kisses drifted over his skin. "I'm glad I make you feel that way. You make my world a much better place....too. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than with you." His fingers massaged along Katsumi's shoulders and down that back. God, it was so nice just to be comfortable and relaxed like this. Couldn't every day be like this?

~ ~ ~

'I love you Katsumi....'
Dark eyes closed hearing those words and the kisses stopped. Katsu couldn't help it when tears sprang to his eyes and he leaned forward, pressing his forehead against the older man's chest.
No one had ever said those words... least ways not that he could remember... and some part of him deep deep down had simply ached to hear them. Images flashed behind closed eyes and he held onto Hiroki tighter, fingers gripping at the man, nails sinking against the skin just enough to leave red marks.
Then the bat simply released the elephant of Ohayou and stood, stepping from the bath without looking at him and grabbing a towel. He wrapped it around his waist, taking up another and drying his hair, all the time keep his dark eyes focused on his own lithe image in the mirror.
"I'll be gone tomorrow." Azriel spoke, a sight tremor in his words. "I... I don't know when I'll be back but..." turning as he toweled off his hair, the young man watched Hiroki in the bath with a sad smile. "...but I want to wake up to your smile... I can guarantee, can give you safe passage, Asato. Please... won't you come see me?" the smile faltered somewhat and Katsu looked away before the older man could answer. "He'll still think your under my thumb, you know. If he thinks I control you he won't touch you but... I don't trust anyone else..." turning back, the bat walked swiftly over to the edge of the bath and knelt down. "I'm so scared, Asato... I've never..." again the young man glanced away as he sighed softly. "I love him... and I hate him... can you understand? He saved me... and condemned me... and now I feel like there's this huge gaping hole in my chest that just..." Katsu shook his head, tears falling from his eyes. "It hurts. I lost something sacred... Like you... You lost Aki and you loved him, didn't you? Before yesterday, there were only three things I feared, Asato. Cold... Death... and Izo. I feared him and fiercely loved him and my whole damn life has been one grand attempt to make him happy! But I was never happy... not like I am when laying in your arms... or when you say my name... I just..." Azriel couldn't stay in one place as he tried to bear his soul. No doubt it was confusing to the poor man in the large bath tub, but the bat felt that if he didn't get this out... he might never get the chance. And so Katsu stood, pacing back toward the mirror and the sink. "I just don't fear him any more... because he won't kill me. I'm his son! He can toss me into the PIT, though I don't think he's heartless enough to do it a second time... but he wouldn't kill me..." lithe arms wrapped around Azriel's own shoulders as he shivered slightly. "Tomorrow my life goes into the hands of a madman... and I really am afraid, Asato. Izo keeps telling me I'll be protected but... how can I trust him?" turning to Hiroki, the bat's dark eyes rested on the older man. "He betrayed me! How do I know he won't just leave me there? That Izo won't let the Doctor have me once and for all? But you... you love me... he's never loved me! Please, Asato... I want to see your face when I go under... and I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake again. Please come with me... onegai?"

~ ~ ~

After he had spoken, the feeling of Katsumi's fingers and that press against him told him had touched the younger man but in what way he didn't know until Katsumi started speaking. His heart started to pound with worry even as he realized how much Katsumi cared for him as well. The scary world of Katsumi's former life wasn't letting go any time soon. He didn't know if it ever would.

Hiroki stayed in the tub because it was warm and safe. Katsumi was pacing so much that he wanted to keep himself calm while the young man bore his soul to him. Hiroki tried to figure out the best course of action in the midst of information he hadn't been clear on before. A mad man? THAT MAD MAN? Was Katsumi letting that doctor in the video do something to him?!

Finally, when the younger man was done and those arms draped his shoulders, he found his words. They weren't well processed because Katsumi had been talking so fast. "Why do you have to go to him? He's not the only doctor in this world! I'm not letting you go alone...no way!" his shaky voice was a little desperate then his hand reached up to give Katsumi a reassuring squeeze. However, he couldn't even fathom what he could do if something went wrong in there. His allies didn't even know of the Pit and it was safer if they never knew.

But his elephant mind did process things as quickly as he could pulling out his business knowledge to calm himself down. "First...Don't get irrational. Yes, that's the first important thing." he said, while taking a deep breath. "If Matsumoto Izo pulled you out of there and you've done nothing but what he's wanted then I doubt he's going to throw you back. Besides, if he thinks your my Master, he's not going to toss that away. I was told he made an important deal with Aki. So for a year so he won't be trying for Ohayou. And that means for at least that long so he''ll not want to rock the boat before he thinks he can sink his fangs into my...company." It really was Hiroki's company now. That is until he split it with Akihiko, if they ever signed those papers.

He looked up at Katsumi from the tub, "You have to think like him for a moment and figure out what his priorities are, who his allies are, his enemies, and who are yours. He's also getting older Katsumi...It's possible that he wants you to take his place one day. If so, he's certainly not going to let a mad man take a way his only son. Older men start to worry about things like that even if he doesn't love you. You're still an important investment. Also....you're becoming popular in the music business. He's not going to forget that. Because Shou's fame isn't the only thing that keeps Smash in money. It's not one star that keeps a company up and running but several good ones. You've got talent so he won't let go of that. You've got to think about these things. Your an asset to him so why would he get rid of you?"

Then he stared down at the water and sighed, "I can't understand how you can love him but I do understand the part that hates him. I'll come with you if you think that is what will help you the most." He leaned over and kissed Katsumi on the lips while wondering if it was really a wise idea to enter into the depths of the Pit.

~ ~ ~

"I have to go to him. He's the only one who knows what he did." Azriel replied with a slight frown. Obviously Hiroki didn't understand. Then again, why would the man really want to? "I.."
"I'm not letting you go alone..."

Dark eyes flickered up to lock on the older man's gaze. "You... you'll come with me then?" he asked in a whisper, afraid that Hiroki might back out now.

Sighing, Katsumi shook his head, "Izo wouldn't get rid of me, son or not I do make him money. But I don't think he'll be there personally and that's why I want you with me, Asato. What I'm afraid of is my lack of allies in the dark." lithe fingers reached up to brush through Hiroki's hair. "I'm master of the upper layers now, you see. I... I want to make things better for the people stuck there but the Doctor rules the bottom and while I know I have an ally in the man who runs the top right now... I don't have a silent trained killer standing beside me ready to take a life. Izo needs me right now." Azriel smiled softly. "The Doctor doesn't. It's as simple as that. And I'm not so certain that the Doctor won't move against Izo's direct orders. So see... I have thought about it rationally. You and Kaito-kun are the only people outside that PIT that I can trust. Inside, there are a couple who I have been working on gaining the trust of... but until then I need you by my side... the head of Ohayou suddenly going missing? There would be a full scale investigation on all fronts and the Doctor couldn't hide from that forever. No... Izo would toss him to the dogs first. I want you with me." that kiss helped and Katsumi smiled as his nails raked through Hiroki's hair softly. "And... well... I'll miss you if I'm away from you for too long. Soto-san will make sure no one so much as talks to you down there. I may not trust Izo's word... but I trust yours. I trust you." he shook his head slightly, debating slipping back into the bath again. "You love me..." Azriel spoke, his dark gaze serious. "One of those reasons... I think... is because I 'saved' you from the solitairy life of a businessman married to his work. Izo saved me from a life of depravity in the dark... and likewise... I love him for it."

~ ~ ~

"I'll go with you. Mind you I'm...scared to death of this place you keep talking about. I don't know how I can even help if something goes wrong. But I'll go with you if that will help. But..how many days are you going to be there? If I'm gone too long my company will freak out. Especially since I've just returned from...mm....being away." he tried to remain strong about the idea but he wasn't sure how it was going to workout. He knew nothing of the Pit other than the horror that Katsumi told him about. To be honest he didn't want anything to do with that place. He didn't want to be there. Didn't want Katsumi there either. But what could he do?

"You should ask Matsumoto-san if he's going to be there when you have this....surgery? Maybe he can give you a really good...'guard' to watch over you?" asked Hiroki while he wondered what Izo would do if he found him in the Pit with Katsumi.

All he could do was nod when Katsumi raked his fingers through his hair. He was very uncertain about what would happen if he were stuck in the Pit for a short time. He was certain that Izo wouldn't want him there...but would he let him leave if he saw any of the place? "Mm...I suppose I understand that...although I don't want to.I can't stop you from feeling that way."

Hiroki leaned his head to the side feeling the chain of his collar sink a bit more into the water. He had totally forgotten it around his neck. "So...what will I have to do in order to go there?"

~ ~ ~

"I'll ask him." Katsu responded with a small smile. "Even still... I want to see your face. Not his." the bat's fingers were gentle against Hiroki's skin, eventually moving from his hair to lightly stroke the older man's cheek. "You... will go with me, though I'll have to blindfold you in the car. When we get into the garage you can take the blindfold off. As much as I trust you to keep the place a secret... Izo would throw a fit if you knew where we were. The elevator will take us straight down to the bottom and I'll have Soto-san meet us in the garage. As for how long..." Katsumi shook his head, dark eyes fixed on Hiroki as he leaned in close, kissing the man's lips softly. "You don't have to stay there... just until I wake up, ne? Just so I can see you again. So only a day. No more. I promise. You can leave any time you want..." he whispered, kissing Asato once more.

For a moment, Azriel's fingers played with the chain about his lover's neck. If anything happened to Hiroki in the darkness... there would truly be hell to pay from what would, no doubt, be one pissed off kitty.

~ ~ ~

Hiroki nodded and leaned his head against Katsumi's shoulder. "Alright....I would rather know as little as possible. I don't want to give anyone a reason to...well...mm...do anything bad." He hoped that Katsumi's surgery would be short...and painless. "So I can leave anytime I want after you awake but after that I'm guessing that I'll just have to wait for you to...mm...get out of there after that?" He doubted that they'd bring him back in once he had left. He really hoped that going there wouldn't cause any problems for Katsumi in the Pit...or himself for that matter.

His lips pressed against Katsumi's and he smiled in that kiss. His fingers reached up to caress Katsumi's cheek and his lips parted as Katsumi played with the chain at his throat. Asato's eyes closed feeling slow relaxation spread over his limbs, "I just want you to be ok...I just want us to be happy...and together." Since he couldn't do anything about the matters coming up in the Pit, because he didn't know how the place worked, he'd just have to trust Katsumi to keep him safe.

~ ~ ~

"Oh, Asato... I just want that too." Katsumi whispered with a slight laugh, moreso to cover up how he deeply emotional he felt about the entire situation than anything actually being amusing.
Without another word, the towel slipped from around Azriel's body and he sank into the bath again. It wasn't out of any sensual need or want to charm. No... the bat just wanted to be in those arms.
Because who was to say he would feel them again should something go wrong?
"You're not a prisoner anymore." Katsu's voice was soft, his lips next to the older man's ear. "You can come and go as you please. Even from that dark place."
Azriel would personally flay alive anyone who touched his Asato. And Matsumoto be damned. The spider had told his offspring to make his own choices... and right now, Hiroki as his lover and partner, not his pet, was a choice that the bat had made.
For good or ill however, was yet to be determined.

~ ~ ~

His arms drifted around Katsumi in the water and he closed his eyes. Everything was warm and comfortable even if he were a bit afraid of the next few days. If something went wrong....what would he do??

"I know..." his lips parted as those lips were so close to his ear. "But they think I'm your pet as well so I'm sure that will skew their perceptions." He pressed Katsumi to his chest and then slide his fingers down to cup that cute a**. Just holding him against his skin.

"I still want to go on that vacation, but it seems like I shouldn't make those plans until we know how you're going to be feeling." whispered Hiroki against Katsumi's hair. "Why don't we plan for it a little further out when things start to get warmer. Just so you can heal up. I have a feeling you won't be able to take any flights for a few months after your surgery." Why did this remind him of Akihiko?

~ ~ ~

"Flights?" Katsumi shook his head. "I'd rather go by train. We can enjoy the trip better that way, ne?" he asked, leaning against Hiroki, dark eyes closed.
This was what he wanted... wasn't it? This trust and caring... this honesty... It was his choice. His first real choice, strictly for himself and not for the benefit of another.
Hiroki knew the truth of it all... and to the bat, this was better. He wouldn't have to have the Doctor in his home giving the older man doses of BoS. He wouldn't be trying to figure out how to best drug Hiroki next or how to slip a little DPress into his coffee.
"Warmer?" Azriel said the word like a question. "People always say summers are brutally hot... I'm kind of looking forward to summer."
After all, the young man hadn't been topside that long and it had been in the late fall when his music career started to blossom.
"I'd like to go whenever we can. Just get away from everyone, you know? But... I've got more responsibility now... and music to make... and you've got work too. A weekend getaway might not be possible for a few weeks."

~ ~ ~

"Well I suppose we can go by train, but we would have to take a boat the rest of the way. If we go where I'd want to take you." Hiroki's eyes closed as he tried to figure out the best boats south. He was going to take Katsumi to a tropical paradise in the southern most part of Japan; a couple tiny isle where they could take canoes down small rivers, crab hunting on the white beaches, hiking in the forest and stay in small traditional Japanese motels in the middle of nowhere. Katsumi would get to see natural Japan without people or the...pit.

"We could go in the Spring....or Summer. Whenever we both can be free to go." His lips nuzzles Katsumi's forehead and smiled, "I think you'll have fun. It will be much different than here...."

~ ~ ~

"A boat would be fun. Never been on a boat before..." Azriel pondered this mode of transportation. Car, bus, train, subway, plane... those were all things he'd done before. But a boat?
Katsumi curled against Hiroki, one hand reached out to push a button on the side of the bath that turned the water into a whirling jet tub. He smiled up at the older man, dark eyes locking with Hiroki's gaze. "I can't wait to see the ocean with you... to see green things instead of steel and concrete for once... to just get lost for a while and not have to worry about anything but what I'll wear... or what I won't be wearing." he teased with a wink.
Oh yes, the vocalist was looking forward to this vacation very much. But before he could let Hiroki whisk him away... he'd have to get a lot of work done first.

~ ~ ~

"You like it. All the water around you and the wind whipping in your hair." He scooted just a little when the jets of water started up. He wanted those jets in just the right place on his back. "Ahhh...." Hiroki's head lulled back because it felt just too good. "Kimochi...."

His lips pulled into a smile when he thought about Katsumi running naked down the beach. Yes, that would be sweet. Hiroki of course would be laying out in the sun...in a bathing suit! He couldn't see himself running down the beach like that...naked. However, Kitten Fur...yes, naked and free. "We can go fishing...and lay out on the sand with a small fire and watch the stars a night. Mm...I suppose we both have a lot of work. So when Spring time comes, you've already something to look forward to."

Hiroki sank a little deeper in the water allowing his upper back to get sprayed. "We'll also go to a mud bath salon and get to sink into the healing warm mud. I think you really will have fun. And when we're done, a long massage with a candlelight dinner upon the beach. " He had the whole vacation planned out in theory as long as Katsumi had time for everything. "Mmm...maybe we can see the wildlife preserve too."

~ ~ ~

Katsumi laughed softly, "Fishing... the beach... a mud spa... I look forward to my first experiences of them." the bat whispered, relaxing into the water. He released Hiroki, moving to the other end of the bath so one of the jets would hit the small of his back. It really did feel wonderful. "Mmm... a wildlife preserve? Would there be bats? I'd like to see a real bat." Azriel couldn't help but giggle, leaning his head back and starring up at the bathroom ceiling. "I'm so excited for my first vacation that I can hardly wait. Patience isn't my strong suit I'm afraid but... I want things to be perfect for you and for me... and you can't rush perfection... or so I've heard."

~ ~ ~

"So...this just means you'll have to learn patience. Mmm...I'm sure you'll have plenty to do. Time will fly quickly then we can take a break together. Just the two of us." his lips breathed each word into that fuzzy hair. He really looked forward to their time alone in the future.

"Mm...I've got a new home that I'll be moving into soon. So I'll have to pack a few things and have them taken there. But I think I'll keep the other place as well. It's kind of cozy. I have to look the part of my new job. Aki gave me his estate in the will. I've always loved that house but it will be strange living there." he said thoughtfully as he realized how much his life had changed in the short time of knowing Katsumi.

So much was different now. But he had been happy...he felt happy right now. Even though, the other things still worried him deeply. Katsumi had a very dark side as well as was apparent last night. He wasn't sure what to do or say about that part of Katsumi's world but he felt the younger man truly wanted to find a better way for himself. "I love you...Katsumi." he whispered into that and kissed the top of Katsumi's head again.

~ ~ ~

"His estate..." Katsumi went really quiet then, just staring up at the ceiling for a long time.
Until...
"Is it the same house Narcissus grew up in? I mean, was he a child in that house?" in other words, the bat was curious if it were his own birthplace. After all, seeing that could bring back some memories... memories he had once wanted to get rid of... but now wanted to keep in his heart.
'I love you...Katsumi.'
Dark eyes closed and the bat sighed softly, leaning his head against the older man's shoulder. "I love it when you say my name..." he suddenly looked up at the elephant of Ohayou. "Say it again, ne?" Katsu asked with a small smile. "Onegai?"

~ ~ ~

Hiroki had to think about that question then he put things together, "Well, the house Narcissus was in as a child...it burned down. Mm...and then Aki moved from his small home, to the big estate. Narcissus built an addition on to that smaller estate after he moved there. I don't know if he was born in the house that was burned down or at the estate that he lives at now. I know that the piano he loves is there. But, I guess, that many of the things in the old house was moved to the larger estate because Akihiko would have been too young to make decisions about where everything went at that time."

Then he heard that sweet sigh and the simple request. One he was happy to grant. "I love you, Katsumi...." Leaning in he kissed Katsumi's lips, "Katsumi...Aishiteru." He held Katsumi close and whispered the words a couple more time before realizing he was becoming a prune in the water. Ah but he didn't really want to get up. Even though his fingers were starting to look very funny.

~ ~ ~

Hearing the phrase "burned down" caused Katsumi to frown. He wondered if his mother would still be alive if that house hadn't burned... wondered if she would have been happy he was still alive...
Then those words...
Those beautiful words...
His name from lips that loved...
'Katsumi' rolling off a tongue that cared...
There was a kiss then, and as soon as that kiss was broken, Azriel pressed in for another. When the bat pulled back, he was smiling up at the older man.
"Come on. There's something I want to show you." he said happily, stealing another kiss before pulling himself out of the bath and grabbing his towel. Katsumi got one for Hiroki too, then as soon as he wasn't dripping water, made a beeline for the bedroom.
He knelt beside the nightstand on his side of the bed and pulled out a box. Carefully, Katsu placed it on the now comforter-less bed and lifted the lid.
"I wanted to show these to you... Izo gave them to me. They... well they were mine when I was a boy." dark eyes flickered up to Hiroki before he handed the elephant of Ohayou the very picture of Kaori that the spider had let him keep. "I don't remember her saying those words..." lithe arms went around Hiroki's waist then. "But I'll never forget you saying them, Asato. Arigatou..." Katsumi whispered as he claimed another kiss.

~ ~ ~

Hiroki followed him out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist after he toweled his hair. He stood beside Katsumi as the younger man carefully displayed the blankie and small plush kitty. Then he gazed down at a photo. The woman looked a lot like Katsumi and Akihiko.

"She was a beautiful woman. I wish I could have met her. Years ago, I think I saw a photo or two of her at the estate. When I first started going to meet Aki to do late night secretarial work. Her face is familiar. But I more clearly remember Akihiko's father's photos. However, you both look much more like her than either of your fathers." he paused for a moment as he flipped the photo and looked at her name on the back.

"I'm glad he gave these things to you. Because I know you'll cherish them." I'm glad Izo wasn't a complete a*****e. he thought to himself then smiled as he was kissed. He didn't know what to say but it was easy to see that he was very happy right now.

~ ~ ~

"If you find any pictures at the estate, could I ask to see them? I had to ask Izo for this photo... and thankfully he gave it to me. And this..." reaching over to the nightstand, Azriel picked up the amber spider. "This will be my symbol now... musically speaking." he said, dark eyes gazing at the 'frozen bug'. "A spider trapped in a hard shell of stone. A bit poetic, I think." there was a slight smirk on Katsu's face then he set the broach clipped to a necklace down on the bed. "A tiger and a spider... I'm glad he gave me these things. It's helped me to cement the direction I want to take. Before I just sang to make him happy..." gently, Katsumi ran his fingers through Hiroki's hair before caressing the older man's cheek. "Now... I'll sing for me... and you." the bat smiled. "And you'll teach me what it is to really love... maybe I'll name a cd 'Koyubi'... ne?" he teased with a wink.

~ ~ ~

"Of course... I'll let you see them. Maybe you can come with me there one day and see the place." he said thoughtfully as he watched Katsumi pick up the amber pendant. "I wonder how much of that does reflect your father's life." It was strange for Hiroki to look upon the inner realm of the Spider. Things he'd never have thought of....dared to think of. "There is a good chance that your father has other mementos of your mother considering how intimate they must have been." Hiroki hoped that one day, Katsumi could remember more of her, however, in order to do that, he might have to remember too many other things that were too terrible to think of.

He tilted his head and felt that hand against his cheek, a smile came upon his lips just until the young star mentioned the name of that album. "Wait..." he paled and his eyebrow quirked with the embarrassment he felt, "No no! You're not naming a CD...Koyubi! I'd never be able to listen to it without thinking about you moaning like a banshee in bed. Nuuuuuuu...nuu...little kitten. I'll spank your bottom hard if you do that. Wait....mm...no. Let me rephrase that. I won't spank you at all!"

Ok that probably wouldn't stop Katsumi from calling an album Koyubi but still!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I think I'd like that." Katsumi said with a smile, wondering just what the inside of an estate would look like. Izo lived in an apartment... granted it was a very lavish apartment, but it wasn't his own house. Would it have gardens and ponds? Would it look like a feudal palace or like a western mansion? And to think his Hiroki was now the owner of that estate...
Azriel considered himself lucky to have a house of his own... but now his lover was not only, from how the bat understood things, about to become the full-fledged President of music company... but would also be master of an estate. A part of the young man wondered, for the first time, if this knowledge was having an affect on the feelings he seemed to have for the elephant of Ohayou. After all, Katsu had always been attracted to power... and powerful men. Then again, the vocalist himself held quite a bit of leverage, more now that he knew from whence he came... But it still didn't stop the thought from crossing his mind in the first place.
"Other items?" the bat asked, thinking on this for a moment. "If he does... I have the feeling Izo will use those items as a means to make me work my hardest." Katsumi sighed, rolling his eyes. "As if I really need more motivation... Here I am, writing lyrics left and right. You'd think I'd get a little reward, not life changing sanity threatening news..." again he sighed, but this time the kitten smiled, claiming a kiss from the lips that were right there before his own. "Mmm... Spank or no spank, I'm definitely doing it now. I can already see the cover art." Katsumi teased, laughing softly to himself as he thought about it. "My pinky, straight up in the air, seeming to grow from a grass-less mound of earth."

User Image

(((OOC: Still working on other posts. Kind of hard to type with the middle finger of my left hand all bruised (my index finger feels okay now but that middle finger is seriously still throbbing... stupid frozen chicken). The stuff at the beginning was from the thread... edited. I'll post for Naoko, Nakai, and Koy next. Promise. Then I'll post in the thread for Nakai (oddly enough), Yuu, and Yuuji.)))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:40 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

"Then when things calm down, I'll take you there." said Hiroki wiht a tender smile. He doubted that Katsu would love the estate as much as he did, but it was going to be his home now so...maybe someday they both could share it. Although he didn't want to take Katsu away from his own home. The younger man needed time to have his own life, his own things.

"I'm not sure how much of a sentimental man he is but, if he felt that strongly for her he probably has a few. Although, whether or not he'd give them to you, mm...that probably depends on what he felt for her." He took the sweet kiss and smiled before shaking his head. "The news of all this has changed your world quite a bit, but...I think that knowing the truth is better than living in a lie."

His lips stuttered to a stop as Katsu came to his conclusion "Wait! No...Come on Katsu...I want to keep a straight face when I see that album. What am I going to do with you!/" His hands slide around the small of the younger man's waist as he brought him in close. Then one hand swatted Katsu's buns. "Trouble...I swear. You're a very stubborn kitten. And too much like your brother... I swear between loving you and dealing with him at work. I'll be grey before I'm 50." he teased while hoping that Katsu was just kidding about the album title.

"Oh...and....Happy New Year....my love." leaning down he gave Katsu a slow gentle kiss. "My wish is for you to have a bright happier year....filled with love and warmth. I hope for good things for the two of us together."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:21 pm

(((OOC: Anichan, I'm thinking maybe we should move Kai and Chiyou to the next day. What do you think?)))

Sleep had seriously been what the young tiger wanted more than anything at the present time it seemed. As soon as the nurse had given him the okay he'd quickly succumbed to the exhaustion that his body had felt for the past few days. Sure, Akihiko had gotten plenty of sleep the night before, despite everything that had happened... but perhaps his tiredness went deeper than physical exertion.
Emotionally, he didn't have too much left. He'd pushed it down and pushed it deeper for the sake of the New Years party, but the pain across his soul was still fresh and while it hid away from those who loved him, it was always there... just at the back of his mind.
It would take time... and unlike when he was a child, the young Koyasu couldn't just hide from everything.

So time passed and he slept, completely oblivious to the beeping sounds of the IV machine and the heart monitor. Nothing stirred him, though thankfully this was actual sleep and not the unconsciousness he'd fallen to previously.

When the three hours came and went, the nurse was loath to wake the man. But he really should be awake for the scan...
"I think he'd much rather be woken up by a pretty girl than me." Takagi spoke to the woman who had hesitated at the foot of the bed.
The nurse hadn't even noticed him sitting near the window, silent as the grave. He had arrived maybe fifteen minutes earlier, obviously still dressed in the suit that he'd worn to the party... a suit that Shou had happily removed from his person and that Yuuji had reluctantly been forced to don once more, and had sat quietly, watching and contemplating. He thought about Rukuro's words and realized how much he and his cousin really were ill-prepared for this.
And yet... Takagi had brought this fate upon them quicker than it needed to appear. A service to the men who found his son... a betrayal to the man who had spared his life. Maybe it was fitting... that this mess fall into his hands. So much now hinged on the results of a scan.
"Gomen... I was just..."
Yuuji arched an eyebrow at the woman. "Startled at who you were sent to get ready for a scan?"
The nurse nodded, not having known the patient's true identity until seeing him. Using a fake name kept the press away if but for a short time.
"He's just like everyone else. Albeit he can sing and play a pretty tune. Other than that, he's like everyone else." Takagi said with a wink. "You switched out with the nurse from earlier?"
She nodded again, "Hai. The shift changed about half an hour ago. I hadn't even gotten the chance to make my full rounds yet." the woman was saying as she got things ready to move Akihiko. "I... should I use the fake name?"
"Koyasu is fine. Just don't let the press know, ne?" Yuuji asked with a slight smile.
Another nod and the woman very softly put a hand on Narcissus' shoulder. "Koyasu-san? It's time for your scan, Koyasu-san. You'll need to be awake."
Blue eyes opened slightly... they blinked... then the musician smirked slightly, "How time flies... Give me a second?"
The nurse smiled, "Of course. I'll be right outside. There's a wheelchair waiting for you and..."
"I'll walk."
"No, you'll take the wheelchair." came Yuuji's voice.
Those blue eyes rolled, "Fine... I'm too tired to argue about it."
The woman couldn't help but laugh slightly then bowed and left, waiting for him to wake up enough to get going.
"Feeling better?" Takagi asked.
Akihiko sat up, pulling his legs over the side of the bed. "I was until I realized you were in here. Where's..."
"Izzy is at your place, asleep. I'm assuming Michi is doing the same. I've spoken with Shou-san so I can confirm what Lucky-san said about him performing tomorrow." Yuuji spoke, crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "After we get your results I'll be crashing at your place, since it's closer than my own, and then I'll be back here for the next scan in the morning. After that I'll go where needed."
Narcissus sighed, rubbing his eyes as he tried to wake himself up fully. "Meaning if I'm stuck in bed you'll be coordinating the replacements and if I'm on stage you'll be shadowing me?"
"Pretty much." his cousin replied with a slight smile.
"What's Asato said?"
Yuuji shrugged, "No idea. He hasn't called back yet."

About an hour later, laying in the hospital bed once more and on the verge of falling asleep again, Akihiko's doctor gave him the news.
His condition was improved, but he wasn't going to give the musician false hope until he was able to run the second scan a few hours later. So again the young tiger was an IV, told to stay awake for the first hour of the IV, and then allowed to finally sleep.
Yuuji stayed with him through that waiting hour, the two talking about Hideo mostly, and when Narcissus was allowed to rest, Takagi took his leave. True to his word the man quite literally crashed in one of his cousin's guest rooms.

Thirty minutes before Akihiko's morning scan, Yuuji was up and in the kitchen, making something to eat and some coffee. He'd need to get Izzy up soon too...
Morning had come all too soon.

"I think I'd enjoy that." Azriel replied with a smirk. "I got to see how Shou-san's place was decorated yesterday before dinner. There are so many tastes out there. My house seems so dull in comparison. Then again, I suppose I don't really have my own decorating style yet... are you going to redo the estate to match your own tastes?" he asked, curious about making one's space.
It was something he hadn't considered at all until the bat had seen Shou's place. Now, well it was something that the young vocalist wanted to delve into. To make his home... HIS.
Dark eyes flickered up to Hiroki's own gaze. "I think, in a way, he is sentimental... Even he can't be that cold. Course I'm sure you'd disagree." Katsu laughed softly before smiling. "Hai... the truth is better than a lie... I've lived a lie all my life. Best to stop lying now, ne?" he asked, wrapping his arms around the older man's shoulders. Azriel was about to kiss Hiroki... but the man's words caused him to giggle. "You're going to laugh and smile when you see my album and you're going to know that YOU inspired it's title. That's what you're going to do. Though what you'll do with me... well... that's another issue altogether." he added with a wink. "I think grey would look quite nice on you. Maybe a little here..." black nails traced over the older man's temples. "Maybe he and I should join forces and get you to grey quicker, ne?" the bat teased with a laugh.
Katsumi's lips were taken in a slow gentle kiss and the man's dark eyes closed as he reveled in it. So loving... so warm... Hiroki's words brought a smile to the vocalist's lips and he practically melted into the other man's embrace.
"Happy New Year, Asato-kun..." Azriel whispered happily. "My wish for you... is freedom from what chains you down. I want you to find peace and balance... to be happy... and, well, hopefully be with me too."

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

It was becoming morning, and the manager did exactly what his body always did at about 6-7am. Eyes peeped open from under the warm covers of the bed but AKIHIKO WASN'T IN BED WITH HIM! This felt like a Goldlock moment where the bed was just not right. However, even moving to a new bed in the house was not going to give him any better results.

He grabbed his phone and glanced at it, no message from Akihiko. Nothing! He shook the phone in the air angrily but knew that would do nothing. His shoulders shrugged as he sank deeper into the covers not wanting to meet the cold of the room outside. He had to be there at 10 am but he didn't feel prepared. Didn't want to tell everyone that Narcissus wasn't going to make it.

Thankfully, he knew that Shou would be there. God...he always felt he had to rely on his friend to make things right lately. But who could he call? It was way too much money to lose for Ohayou. Shou was a very generous man. He could understand why Akihiko got jealous at times. But certainly Shou had been more than a gentleman than some men would be.

Izzy shook his phone again just above the covers then let it drop on the bed. As if shaking the phone would change the stress he was feeling or make Akihiko better. God he couldn't imagine what Yammi was going to say when he got to the club. Izzy knew he should get up...but...one more hour of sleep couldn't hurt. Could it?

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:36 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"I can only imagine Shou-san's house on the inside. I'm guessing bright colors." laughed Hiroki thinking about the mercurial star. "Well, we could go to an interior designer one day and talk about your interests and style. Then they could research pieces for your home and let you take a look over various selections."

Then he sighed considering that thought, "I can't seeing him being that sentimental. It's hard to see any kindness in Matsumoto Izo."

He tilted his head so it rested on the arm that was upon his shoulder, "I'm going surely pop a couple grey hairs when I see that cover. I'm sure of it. Hey...don't make me grow old before my time! Naughty Kitten. I have to stay young enough to keep up with you!"

The thought of growing old made the man who was almost 40 restless inside. One day, certainly he would be as grey as an elephant. And even as he kissed the young star's lips he wished he could shave off just a few years of his age so he might have more to spend with the younger man."If you both team up to make me go grey then I will be in trouble." he murmured as their lips parted.

Katsu's new years wish was touching and the slow embrace between them was warm and intimate. If Hiroki could hold this part of the new year in his mind and forget about the night before, it would have been a perfect day.

When he finally released Katsu, he realized he was hungry. "Why don't we get some breakfast and start the new year off right. Oh...we should have some mochi for breakfast! It's a new year's tradition! I wonder if your bodyguards remembered that?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:07 pm

Izzy would've heard the feet on the steps before the door opened. Standing there, Yuuji walked in with a tray which held a strawberry cream cheese smothered bagel with some sliced banana and orange on the plate beside it. There was a glass of milk and a cup of coffee... secretly with a shot of espresso in it, sitting atop the tray as well.
"You'll have to face the day at some point, Lucky-san." Takagi said with a smile, walking over to the overly large bed and setting down the tray on the nightstand. "Akihiko has his second scan in about half and hour. I'll be there then I'll head back here in case you need anything. His first scan was good, by the way, but the doctor doesn't want to make any promises until the second's results are confirmed. I advised my cousin not to call or text you since you needed the sleep and since I would be here to deliver the news myself." the man spoke, carefully setting the tray on Izzy's lap in order to prompt the man to eat.

"It was... interesting." Azriel giggled, thinking back to the decor. "Pieces from all over the world and all sorts of colors. I..." for a second the bat tilted his head, thinking. "I'll have to think on my interests. Do I want to like the things Azriel is said to like or do I want to learn new things to like... there in lies the question... and it may take me some time to figure out the answer."

Katsumi stood from the bed, stretching his arms up over his head in a slow very cat-like movement, his back arching in the process as he went up on the tips of his toes. "There's kindness there. Buried deep. And I don't blame him for hiding it. Some people shouldn't see who you really are... and some should." dark eyes turned on Hiroki and the bat winked. "What you see in me not everyone sees. I wouldn't want everyone to see. So I can understand his reasons... to an extent."
What the young man still couldn't understand however, was why Izo had tossed him away as a child. Why the man got rid of the son of his beloved. Would he not wish to keep the boy as the last part of her? Then again... in a way... the spider had kept Katsumi held fast in his web.
But hell was no place for a child...
"Speaking of Shou-san... that nephew of his is quite interesting. Have you met him?" Azriel asked, walking over to the closet to pick something out to wear. "He's adorable really. I wished I could've talked to him longer but Shou-san really didn't want to stick around it seemed."
Of course Katsu would never reveal that Ko was something Izo had lost and somehow the mercurial star had found. That was a secret he would take to his grave if he had to... because it could mean the destruction of the spider's entire empire if the truth were to come to light.
Laughing, Azriel popped his head back out of the closet. "You're always so worried about keeping up with me. You are You, Asato-kun. You can't be anyone else and you can't be younger so you should take those grey hairs as a complement to your wisdom and experience. It'll help you more than hinder you soon enough... and if you're really THAT worried about it, you can always dye your hair. I still think it'd be sexy." he teased with a wink, disappearing once more.
The sound of shifting clothes on hangers was heard and then the bat was louder than before. "Mochi for breakfast? Mochi... mochi..." again that head popped out the doorway. "What's that?"
Yet another instance of inexperience in the young man.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Interesting? Hah! Well a ton of colors seems like Shou-san. And mmm...I don't think he ever truly comes out of character so I suppose that it fits him." Hiroki responded as he watched Katsumi get up from the bed.

Although he was very surprised when mentioned that Izo had any sort of kindness. Hiroki surely couldn't fathom that concept in the Spider. "I guess I'm the lucky one....very lucky one." As Hiroki watched Katusmi, he could see more of the cat like demeanor in the younger man. He was much more a cat than a spider. And Hiroki hoped that Katsumi would never be like the spider cold in his web.

"Ko-kun?" For a moment Hiroki paused and tilted his head before smiling, "Yes, I've met him. Adorable is certainly a good word for that child...and talented. Not sure how Shou-san can keep up with him. Mm...well maybe Shou-san's just protective. Work and home are very different things. Kids are impressionable. Who knows." Hiroki didn't mention anything about Yuuji, Hideo or any of that story because he really didn't know the details. He was certain that most of the info was being kept away from him for many reason but he didn't pry. All he could be certain of was that Hideo was Ko and being parented by Shou and Yuuji...was allowing it. The kid didn't seem to remember his own father. Hiroki didn't understand it at all.

Hiroki grumbled a little when Katsumi thought his future grey would be sexy. "Naughty kitten." He couldn't help but smile as Katsumi winked. Maybe he had a point but still, Hiroki wasn't wanting to feel his forties any time soon. Unfortunately, Time would not stop for him.

He ended up dressing as well, and then went out the door of the bedroom. "Mochi is a rice cake pounded into various shapes. It's flavored sometimes or covered with various toppings or put in soup. It's common on New Years to eat them either in a soup called Zoni or as Kinako, which is a roasted mochi that's coated with sugar. Sometimes its also used in a ritual called Kagami Biraki, where you break the mochi . Also they cover balls of ice cream too." His explanation finished at the bottom of the stairs where he was greeted by Takatori.

"We're having Kinkako mochi and Zoni. I didn't know what Azriel-sama would like but I know that he enjoys trying new traditions." said Takatori as he ushered the men into the kitchen. On the table were bowls filled with mochi, mini meatballs, spinach, carrot flakes and a sprinkle of 7 spices chili flakes. "Did you know that Zoni was first served as part of a full-course dinner (honzen ryōri), and thus is thought to have been a considerably important meal to samurai? It's battle food!"

"I didn't know that." admitted Hiroki as he sat down in his usual chair and smelled the food. Takatori came from a family of ramen makers so soup like this surely was in the realm of his specialty. "Mmmm...smells good."

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's eyes peeked out from under the covers hopeful that it was Akihiko. But then realization hit as Yuuji walked in. A small sigh from under the covers revealed his slight disappointment. However, the site of food caused a growl from his tummy to make a larger noise. "Awh but I'd rather not face it at all. I know I should. And I will but begrudgingly at the moment."

He scooted out from the covers just enough so he could sit up then sneezed. "Did you get any sleep?" Izzy asked as his eyes followed the tray and he rubbed his eyes. Soon his fingers lightly picked up a slice of banana and popped it into his mouth. "Thank you for breakfast. You've save me from one fast food meal today." he grinned and then took up the coffee.

"So, that's why he hasn't called." Izzy looked hopeful as he sipped the coffee but he really didn't want to get those hopes too high or he might have them dashed to the rocks. "What time is it?" He set the coffee aside and picked up the bagel. Oooh...yummy. His face lit up as he took a bite. "Mmm...Oishii...Mata arigatou."

"I'm really worried about tonight, Yuuji...But don't tell Akihiko that. I don't want him to know. There's so much to do at the club. And...I'm a little nervous because nothing is going remotely as planned." Izzy admitted, while sucking in another bite of the bagel.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:38 pm

"Are you suggesting I leave a bad impression?" Azriel asked with a mock pout.
Of course he knew that Shou probably wouldn't want the boy drawn into the idea of blood and guts and gore. The bat's stage show was far too violent for a child.

Katsumi dressed in a long sleeved grey shirt that was form fitting. The sleeves went past his fingers however, just the tips of his black nails visible from within. He had black pants on that flared out at the bottoms with grey socks that matched his shirt. Azriel looked beyond warm and cozy, which he was. It was nice to be comfortable... nice to be in his house... nice to be relatively alone.
Wait... where was Kaito?

The kitten pondered this for a few moments... before he pounced. Katsumi had followed Hiroki down the stairs... and the moment that the older man's feet hit the bottom of the steps... the bat sprang from a few steps up, literally pouncing onto the elephant of Ohayou from behind and holding on.
"You're far too nice to the crazy owner of this house, Takatori-san." Azriel said with a smile over Hiroki's shoulder, his arms wrapped around the older man's shoulders and chest, legs clenched around Asato's waist. As soon as they were in the kitchen, Katsu kissed Hiroki's cheek then leg go, hoping back onto the floor and spinning around the older man before planting himself in the chair next to him. "Everything Takatori brings smells good and tastes good. Battle food, ne?" picking up his chopsticks, the bat poked at the soup. "So Zoni... is for New Years? Mmmm... I think the Kinako sounds better... then again, I've an insatiable sweet tooth lately it seems."

User Image

"Why would I want to worry him further?" Yuuji asked with a half smile, glancing to his watch. "It's uh... 8:30am. Akihiko's next scan is at 9... then it'll take about an hour for the results. I'll be late to the club regardless but I'll still be there. I'd rather come back here and pick you up but if you'd prefer, but you'd be late as well." he replied, walking over to the bathroom and turning on the light.
Yuuji knew that Izzy would need to grab a shower to properly wake up.
"I got some sleep. Not a lot, but enough. I'll make sure there are a few non-crash energy supplements for you guys and I'll be coordinating how the show goes on stage... If Akihiko is a no-go then I'll have apologies printed up to hand out to the fans. If he'll be there then I'll be glued to him so you can focus on your music and not on your lover. I'm doubting he will perform tonight... but I'm hoping that the doctor will give his okay to allow the next two shows. Akihiko said he wanted a taped message for his fans if he couldn't appear so I'll coordinate that as well. What I need you to do, Lucky-san... is focus on your music and coordinate with Shou-san. I'll take care of Tanaka-san and calming Yammi-san and his band down. They won't take the news well. I'll also be lining up Nakai-san if need be. I won't shove Chiyou-san on stage yet. He's not ready."
It seemed, that Yuuji had a few plans just in case. In all honesty he'd maybe gotten two hours of sleep at best... most of his time having been spent figuring out just how to roll things along as smoothly as possible.
"Aside from the sneeze, how are you feeling? To be honest with you, Akihiko was quite run down last night. No doubt he's still run down. I'd rather him miss tonight's show and be ready for the next two if it's possible. But his set isn't as physically intense as he usually has things, and he isn't wearing a heavy hot bulky costume. What do you think, Lucky-san? Would you want him performing tonight if the doc gave his okay?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:56 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Well no, but I'm sure you shouldn't tell Ko-kun about your shows at his age. He's a little bit young for them don't you think?" said Hiroki with a smile, knowing that Katsumi probably would be nice to a child but he wondered if he could avoid bringing up darker subjects. "I wonder what you'd do if you had a child around you for a day. Can't even imagine what Shou does...let alone what you'd do."

Hiroki chuckled under his breath as Katsumi walked out with his comfy clothes. Adorable even though Hiroki knew about that darker side.

Totally surprised by the pounce, Hiroki narrowly avoided stumbling forward and smirked as that kiss planted on his cheek. "I have been pounced!" He carried him the rest of the way into the kitchen while beginning to believe that Katsumi might be just a big kid if there were a child in the house. That might be an amusing sight indeed.

Finally, Katsumi let go and Hiroki laughed as the younger man spoke to Takatori.

The guard smiled and turned back to the counter to bring over cups of hot tea and coffee. "I aim to please, Azriel-sama. Oh...and Nishikawa is out picking up Kaito-kun. You're roommate fell asleep inside Smash under the bar it appears. The day crew found him. I think he got a wee bit drunk but at least he didn't cause any problems."

Hiroki chuckled under his breath not saying a word about it.

"Ah...well I've made plenty of the Kinako so please enjoy." said Takatori as he watched Hiroki take the first taste of the Zoni.

"Delicious...."

While eating, Hiroki realized he hadn't checked any of his messages. It was new year's day and everyone was probably relaxing except for the crew at the club. But he got up for a moment and found his coat then returned to the table to eat. He noticed messages...from Takagi-kun.

"Maybe I should listen to this after breakfast." Hiroki muttered before smiling again and taking another bite of the Zoni.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"We definitely don't want to worry him further. I can worry enough for the two of us." he replied as he continued to eat. "9 am....and by 10 I'll be at the club." Izzy sighed, knowing that it would be a very long day indeed.

"I'm glad you got some sleep, I doubt I'll get any tonight after all this. I have a feeling the media will be swarming." Izzy rolled his eyes and tried to focus on his battle plan for the day. "How the show goes on stage? Mm...well then make sure you talk with Jaz. But if Akihiko is there, how are you going to do the stage work and keep an eye on him. You'll have to just let Jaz and his crew do their jobs because you might be pretty exhausted by then. I'll probably help out after my set done since I doubt I can just sit and fidget while Shou's on stage. Or...Akihiko."

Then Izzy sighed, "I have this feeling he won't be able to perform either." But somehow in Izzy's head they were going to make it through this even if he had to drag everyone kicking and screaming.

"Ok....well I'm going to focus on my music and mm...try to coordinate with Shou. Yeah, Yammi is going to be really pissed at Akihiko. I know Yammi. He's going to lose his temper. Probably say a lot of foul words. You might have to be prepared for that. But...it will guarantee that he's music will be spot on. Just because Yammi hates being let down." Izzy shook his head. "Tanaka-kun might have it the worst since I know he really wanted Akihiko to be there when he went on stage the first time. Mm...maybe we should have some video cameras ready?"

"Me? I still feel a little under the weather but I'll be ok. Still taking my meds and feel just a little off but I'll manage. I've gone to work far sicker than this and managed showed for some of my other stars. Of course this is a bit different but still, I don't have the option to not do it." answered Izzy as he finished the bagel and started to sip on his milk.

"Mm....I don't know. I mean. I want him to perform, but if he's exhausted then, would he be happy with his performance? I want him to make his own decision...but...I want him to make a smart decision. And well, Ohayou needs to do well tonight. This isn't really an option. So whoever is performing has to bring energy to the table. If Akihiko can't do that tonight...well Shou will. I want to see Akihiko perform...I want him to sing his heart out. I didn't really want to have to ask my best friend to take his place. But...I also wanted to help all my friends keep their jobs...their dreams. Can't do that if Ohayou gets bad reviews And it still might with Shou having to take Akihiko's place. But, the financials will probably still be good enough..."

His manager mind was working overtime as he put down the milk and picked up the coffee. "Whatever happens we are in for quite a ride...."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was up early. This wasn't unlike him but he hadn't gotten too much sleep the night before after Yuuji's visit. He could tell the older man was worried about the gig tonight even if the didn't have much time to talk about it.

He knew that Naoko wasn't about to help Narcissus out after just talking to the younger man briefly so he'd rely on Ko's skills on the keyboard even if he hid the boy behind a curtain to play for him.

Racing down the stairs he called his designer leaving him a message about the evening's event and if he would attend him while he was there. The response came back via text as usual. The answer was yes.

Then he turned around and raced back up the stairs. "KO! We've got to get ready!" He tapped on the child's door to be met by the sleepy head dragging Mickey. "What are we doing this early, Uncle Shou?" he asked with a big yawn.

"We're going to make some Magic. Watashi no chiisai Mahoutsukai." chuckled Shou as he picked up the boy. "Since Naoko-kun doesn't want to be involved, I'll need your help tonight. Will you play for me Ko?"

"Really?!" Ko's eyes brightened like small suns upon a smiling face.

"Yes!" Shou responded gleefully as he spun with the child, "I know you can make my music shine. And we'll pull the fans into a fantasy world they'll never wish to escape."

"Which songs? What music?!" asked Ko as he was carried along to the studio where Shou set him down so he could rifle through sheets of music.

"My new stuff. You know most of that already. Maybe a song from the Charity event but its a club scene so we've got to make sure that the fans can dance. Once we get there, we can figure everything else out."

"What piano...mm..keyboard will I be playing? Something like Uncle Naoko's?" Ko tapped a finger on his lips because keyboards were different from pianos but Uncle Shou had faith in him. He didn't want to let his Uncle down.

"Mm...I think so. We will go to my storage cube at Smash and pick out a keyboard for you! Well we'll bring along some other equipment too. Just in case. Ah...Yammi might need my music. Ah...shoot. Maybe I should call my drummer and guitarist in case. And I should bring a guitar!"

"Maybe you should call Yamada-san?" mentioned Ko, who was a little more level headed than his Uncle.

"Oh...mm...you're probably right, Ko. Or not. He might be furious I'm doing this." Shou's shoulders sagged a little as he searched, he didn't really want to contact his assistant about his impulsive generosity. But he wouldn't leave Izzy without anyone to help. Narcissus had failed so many times that Shou wondered if sometimes it was on purpose. Although how could all this health issues be on purpose? However, he was always failing at a crucial moment and leaving Izzy to bear the burden. And that disturbed Shou. For a moment, Shou paused, his eyes remembering the days on the boat. He should have told Izzy how he felt then...

"But you're helping Akihiko-niisan! Helping is a good thing!" blurted out Ko.

"You're a generous boy, Ko." replied Shou with a slight smile as he stacked the music sheets and put them in a briefcase knowing that most adults never felt that way. But the child had a good heart even if there were so many other problems in his small world. "After this, you know you'll be starting school with Ishihara-san. And I expect good grades. The more good grades...the more chances you'll get to do things like this. Ok?" He turned and stared at several of his guitars. He could have gone with the white one, his favorite but today he felt like something different. The one he used for the tv performance recently was newer...and then he glanced at a guitar he hadn't played in a few years. It was a deep purple electric guitar that has a vivid sound and was decorated with polished shell in the shapes of leaves upon thin silver vines up the black neck. This one would be perfect for the club! He pulled it out an tested it as he spoke with Ko.

"Soo...if I get good grades...I can go on stage?" pouted Ko knowing how difficult that would be. "Awh...that will be tough."

"Yes. Well it's honestly the best motivation I can think of Ko. I know you hate many of those subjects except for maybe math. And I'm going to be so busy soon that I don't want to fail you by not setting up a good reward system." said Shou with a gentle smile as he patted the boy's head. He wondered if Yuuji would have made the same choice but for now that was Shou's choice. As much as he loved Ko, he'd do his best as a star, as a parent....whatever it took to help the child to prosper in this world.

After he packed up the guitar, he took Ko's hand, his mind thought about Yuuji. For a moment, his heart fluttered but he had to still that feeling. Keep things simple, he thought to himself. To him that was the wisest decision he had made lately.

"Let's get going. Breakfast, then storage, and then to the club. We'll take my Jeep so we can bring the equipment."

"Jeep!? The orange one?! Ooh..that will be fun!" laughed Ko as they ran down the stairs.

One hour later, they were done with breakfast, dressed and hopping in the orange Jeep. The engine roared as it came to life. "Let's go!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Jaz made it to the club early just about 9 am. He was hopeful and eager for the day ahead although, when he saw Yammi's car his smile turned into a frown. He could tell right away that Yammi was nursing a hangover.

"Hey....Don't bring that bad mood in the club." Jaz called out as the owner of the club let him in side. Once through the doors, Jaz took a look around. This club wasn't the usual club that someone like Narcissus should play in. A bit older than some of the finer hot spots in Tokyo. But Jaz could tell by the way the things had been going, Ohayou probably couldn't afford it.

So here they were. One stage on the right was their venue, while an older theater stage was on the left. The owner mentioned that they were going to tear out the old stage and put in a new bar next month. Remodeling always helped business in Tokyo. At least, most business.

Jaz scoped out their stage as Yammi wandered in staring up at the large disco ball that hung in the peak of the club's roof. "Hey, we ain't doing 70s disco tonight. How old is that thing?" scoffed Yammi as he pushed aside a chair and walked toward the stage with two guitar cases in hand.

"It's old...this place is pretty old. Look at the light track." Jaz pointed out an older light track mingling with a new one that had been roped around it.

"Yes...well we didn't have the finance to remove the older system yet. But the new system works fine." answered the owner as he left the men and walked off into his offices in the back, "If you need me just call."

"Yeah...sure thing." Yammi grumbled as he climbed up on to the stage.

Jaz tapped Yammi's forehead with a finger and shook his head, "You just drop those case in the corner and go get us some coffee. I saw a vending machine in the alley. I want a Wonda Red."

"Alright Alright...jerk." Yammi set down the cases and turned on his heels then hopped off the stage. He swaggered to the exit and slipped out as other band members started to arrive including Michi.

"Hey Jaz-san, you're right. Yammi-san is in a really bad mood." said Michi as he dragged in a suitcase filled with his costume and makeup for the night.

"Yeah...well he'll come out of it eventually. There's a vending machine around the corner if any of you need drinks." answered Jaz as he head toward the back door where his van was parked with the rest of their equipment.

Michi followed Jaz to ask him another question but as the older man flung open the wide double door to the back Jaz suddenly yelled for help! Michi rushed forward to see Yammi rolling on the ground and the van gone!

"CRAP!" Jaz raced over to Yammi who was looking really beat up. "Yammi! Yammi!" he grabbed Yammi's shoulder and held him still seeing the red skin from a fight welling up on his face.

"What happened!?" holler Michi as started pulling out his phone.

"I'll live...I'm frigging alright!" burst out of Yammi's mouth as he sat up suddenly blood running down from the side of his face. Jaz looked from Yammi to the empty parking space then back to Yammi grabbing the guitarist's hands and spreading them out. They were scrapped up from the concrete but mostly in one piece. Although Jaz could tell that Yammi probably had some bruising under that coat. "Sit still! let me look and tell me what happened."

"I went into the alley and was getting the coffee when I saw some thug messing with the van. I ran that way and started yelling to frighten him off but he wouldn't have any of that. He punched me and I went after him. Thought I could take him out until I found out he wasn't alone....and they....Damn it! They took off with the van!" Yammi took a deep breath and could feel the ache in his ribs. Bruised? Cracked? He didn't want to tell Jaz. No way was he missing tonight's gig.

"Man! You could have gotten yourself killed!" scolded Jaz as Michi called the cops while running inside to get help. Soon the owner and band members were outside with a first aid kit.

"Yeah...I know but I just was pissed. I couldn't believe that someone was going after our stuff. Now what are we going to do?" hissed Yammi while Jaz moved the guitarist hair out of the long cut across the side of his head. "First, we're going to stop this bleeding. Michi's calling the cops. And then I'll call....Narcisssus-san, and Hiroki-san...mm...or Takagi-san" Jaz said as the drummer slipped in and started cleaning up Yammi's face.

This wasn't the way any of them wanted to start tonight's gig.

Inside Jaz's head he was screaming because he had programmed a lot of the light show into that board. They'd have to get more equipment from Ohayou. God...everything was going to be rushed now.

"The police are on their way. I told them what the van looked like and gave them the license plate number. They're sending an investigation team here." said Michi as he walked back out to the back lot to see Yammi getting up and Jaz pacing.

Jaz pulled out a phone....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:23 pm

(OOC: Well, send me a IM whenever anyone posts here again. I'll be around.)

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 pm

When Naoko finally woke up, well... it was evident that he'd just kind of passed out at some point the night before. He recalled everything slowly, including his interesting encounter with Oreo at the club. Just the thought of the man made him smile and for a moment, the pianist could only dwell of his New Years Eve companion... and the man's very unusual parting gift.
Lithe fingers stretched out on the sarcophagus-like bed, gripping the white silken sheets and causing a rustle of paper to reach his ears. There were drawings scattered around, and a forgotten pencil.
He had been designing the kimono and yukata for Izzy Lucky and Narcissus... designs that would now need to be sent to the tailor for preparation. Of course at some point doing those designs, the blond had fallen asleep... so he would have to go over them once more, just to be sure nothing had been overlooked.
Yawning, Naoko's amber eyes glanced at the clock. It was already 10am... and he'd slept like a rock. Groaning, the blond was loath to escape the comfort of bed just yet.
It was New Years Day after all...
Smirking to himself, the pianist curled up once more and threw the covers over his head, intent to slack off as much as humanly possible.

"I'd learn what it means to be a child, of course." Azriel stated as if it made perfect sense. "And if it were that particular child around me for a day, I'd probably learn how to play the piano as well. He's already offered me lessons." the bat said with a smirk and a wink.
Dark eyes flickered up to Takatori, "Uh... don't remind me of being drunk..." the young man groaned, his head falling forward onto the table and he lay there like that for a few seconds. "Hopefully Kaito-kun isn't as insufferable when drunk as I seem to be." Katsumi whispered, peeking at Hiroki from behind his hair for a second before taking a deep breath and sitting back up. "Besides, he has the day off anyway. Why not let him spend it with a hangover, ne?" the vocalist laughed, taking his first taste of the Zoni.
For a second, Azriel's expressed seemed repulsed. "It's gooey..." then he glanced at Hiroki, thought about their earlier conversation, and burst into laughter. "Certainly a texture one needs to get used to..."

User Image

"I'm actually counting on Akihiko not being available tonight." Yuuji replied with a slight shrug. "I've already put a call into the PR department and they're printing up enough blank autograph cards to cover every sold ticket. I'll have Narcissus personally sign them for the fans for tonight's show, and they'll be put into the PR packets along with the printed apology once that's decided on. Then I'll have the video apology recorded and be on my way to the club. If Akihiko manages a miracle and can sing tonight... all the better. But I won't count on it."
Walking over, Takagi put a hand on Izzy's shoulder lightly. "I know you wanted him there. But you're right. He won't be happy with his performance if he can't give it his all... and I'd rather him be good for tomorrow's show than tonight's since you've basically saved all our asses by getting Shou-san involved. You just focus on what you have to. After all, I..."
Yuuji's cell phone went off then and he pulled it from his pocket, answering quickly.
"Wait what?!"
Takagi was stock still, the expression on his face unreadable for a split second.
"No... no I get it, Jaz-san. I'll get replacements for everything sent in... though they may not arrive until after 10 with traffic." the man ran his fingers through his hair, digesting this newest problem. "Is Yammi-san okay? I mean can he... oh... Well least that's good news. I'll send a paramedic over just to be sure. Don't need him fainting too."
Yes... probably not the best time to tell them that their seemingly fearless leader wasn't going to, most likely, be around that day.
"Give the paramedic fifteen minutes to get there... let me know what the police say... I'll bring a few things from here down too just in case, but I... well I'll need to just drop them off and run. No... well yeah but I'll fill you in later when I know more. Just keep Yammi-san from getting too pissed, ne?"
Hanging up, Yuuji rubbed his eyes. Suddenly he was a thousand times more tired... if that were even possible.
"So... someone stole the van... all the equipment... and beat Yammi-san up." Quickly, Takagi held up a hand to stop Izzy from freaking out in turn. "Yammi-san is okay for the most part, I'm going to call a paramedic for him. Jaz-san called the police. I'll have equipment from Ohayou sent over and I'll take a few of Akihiko's guitars too, just in case. Everyone else is fine though, thank the gods."

(((OOC: I had Jaz called Yuuji instead... hehehe. Figured he could call them both.)))
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:06 pm

User Image

Asato Hiroki

"Well I guess you would learn. Children can be a lot of fun at times. I've never had any but....well, Ko-kun seems like a very good boy." replied Hiroki before he tilted his head, "He said he'd teach you how to play piano? Are you going to take him up on that offer?" Of course it was surprising to Hiroki that Katsumi developed a rapport with the child. He wasn't sure how Katsumi had done it. Well, ok, so his lover wasn't always being dark minded but Katsumi did have a tendency not to realize what was considered normal in the everyday world.

Hiroki laughed thinking about poor Kaito, "I bet he'll sleep most of the day and be starving tonight." He sipped at his coffee and was thankful that the brew was strong. He needed this if he'd ever wake up fully. "Yes, it is gooey but maybe if we make it through the whole bowl good luck will come to both of us!"

He wanted to think that eating one bowl would clear Karma off their plates. So he enjoyed the full bowl and then finally listened to his messages. His eyes closed and he put a hand to his glasses pushing them back up against his head. "Life never seems to give me a break. I think I should have eaten another bowl before listening to this."

"Akihiko is in the hospital...having tests done. Takagi-san seems to have everything under control but I need to call him. It makes me wonder if you and he don't have similar problems, Katsumi." The older man shook his head as his thoughts became heavier then he started looking up Takagi's number.

When he finally found the number, he hit the button and waited for Yuuji to pick up. "Alright...give me an update."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Counting on it? Mm...unless the doctor has him stay at the hospital I don't know if he'd not come to the venue. Although the fans might keep him away if he's can't sing. I'm not sure he'd want to see their faces. That would be hard to say the least." Izzy finished his breakfast and glanced at Yuuji's hand on his shoulder before looking up to that face. There was always something about Yuuji that reminded him of Akihiko. Although he couldn't always put a finger on it.

"Yeah...I do want him there. " he nodded then sighed before slipping his feet off the bed and standing up. "But I can't have everything I want. And well, Shou...he'll give it his all. The fans will get a good show if it's up to him."

But then, the phone rang and Izzy stood there listening to the conversation. His lips tightened as he figured out some of what was being said even before Yuuji hung up and told him.

On the other end of the line Jaz nodded and looked back over at Yammi, "Ok....keep him from getting to pissed. Right.." Wrong. Yammi was furious. Yeah that wasn't going to be easy to just tell Yammi to calm down. His drummer's drums were in the van and everything else they needed right now. Not later. "Ok...yeah...well just do your best. I'll do mine with what I have here." He hung up and started gathering the crew together to get things figured out.

The distress on Izzy face was obvious as a frown formed on his lips, "I'm glad Yammi is ok but....stealing the van? Who would have done this?!! I can't believe it. We've already so many other problems!" He fretted as he tapped his lips and went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. His brown eyes stared up at the water. Akihiko wasn't here....dang it!

"It's almost as if someone deliberately targeted us today!" said Izzy with a crease in his brow as he started to peel off his PJs. He knew he'd have to avoid getting his braids all wet even if Nikki was going to be at the club to make sure everything was in place. "Great....Shou is going to be there soon. I'm sure of it. And. I need to get into this shower...and I need to get down to the club. And...I...And I guess I need to bring some bodyguards with me....dang it!" Izzy was so frustrated. How could this get worse? Oh...it could get worse and he knew it. But he just didn't want to think about it to deeply or he might bring bad luck with him.

Meanwhile, Jaz asked the drummer to call people together so they could work out their new show plans, Jaz also dialed their fearless leader. He hoped the man would pick up because he really needed to give him an updated on their situation especially since they had several things in the van that they would have needed for Narcissus' performance. "Come on...pick up....."

Outside, the police were scouring for clues and talking to Yammi trying to get his eyewitness account. Michi stuck close by so Yammi wouldn't blow his cool. He got the man coffee and tried be as positive as possible to help reduce Yammi's negativity.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

First stop was a storage unit. He hadn't used the equipment in there for some time but he owned all this stuff and Smash wouldn't be able to complain at him for using it. Upon opening the unit, he smiled as he started searching through it for a keyboard. "I remember when we used to take this gear to the clubs. Things are much different now. But....sometimes I think the club scene was far easier than the arenas." He reminisced as he began loading several items into the jeep with Ko trying to be helpful. "We will bring some extra stuff with us just in case something doesn't work. Best to be safe than sorry. Right?"

As he spoke, he noticed his bodyguards had caught up with them in a vehicle. Shou frowned just a little but then tossed his hands in the air, " I had hoped we would have lost them. But it seems they are a bit more agile than I expected." he said to Ko as the to men got out of the vehicle and walked over. "Well if you are going to be here then you might as well help me load up."

Ko laughed as he looked back at the guard before dragging out smaller bags that held plugs and cables. "Awh they just want to make sure you're safe, Uncle Shou."

Soon they were back on the road with one bodyguard driving the Jeep while Shou and Ko were safe in the sedan. These two weren't taking any chances or be skinned alive by Yamada or Ishihara. Since one of them was on Yamada's team and the other on Ishihara's they both had called for back up from their respective teams and soon Shou was peering out of the Sedan noting the new cars that had caught up with them. "Wait. how many guards does Hamu have on me!?"

Shou hadn't noticed the new ones that Ishihara had put on to his house. So the star felt rather overwhelmed by the amount of security that had shown up! By the time they reached the club, Ko was excited. The child distracted the Star from the slew of men that poured out of the vehicles for but a moment before he said, "It's a club gig not an arena!"

"But Shou-sama, club gigs can be very dangerous. Besides your schedule didn't have a club gig listed."

"No because I just decided to do it last night!" The diva retorted and then walked over to the Jeep to unload the gear.

"Sir, there are a number of police in the back, why don't you wait in the car while we go check out the source. Then I'll call Yamada-san"

"Oh no you don't!" commanded Shou as he pointed to the men refusing to budge. "You shall not bother Yamada-san tonight. My assistant needs a day off and he shouldn't be disturbed for once in his life by work!"

"But Shou-sama." the guard pleaded. "He should know about this, sir."

"No if ands or buts. I'm paying your salaries even if Yamada-san usually takes care of things." Of course Shou didn't know that some of these men didn't answer to Yamada or him. "You really don't want to make me angry."

The frustrated diva turned and walked back over to Ko, then took his hand and headed inside the club. "Have some of the guards unload the Jeep and sedan. There's so many of them they should make themselves useful."

Once inside, he saw a couple of his men talking to the owner of the club. He walked over there and listened in to the conversation.....

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games