Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy watched as the doctor left then focused on Akihiko again. Then he melted into those two kisses only to be interrupted by Yuuji...again. Seriously, could the man just knock or something first!? The man just had terrible timing! "Ah...hello...Yuuji."

He waited for Akihiko to reveal plan B and then addressed Yuuji's question. "Well someone needs to prepare Yammi and depending on Akihiko's test results contact Nakai and Chiyou. Tomorrow we should be set, Yammi and the band know Shou's music since they helped support him at the charity event with Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san at the time. So I think they can handle a couple songs with him. Someone's also going to have to announce the venue shift at some point if Akihiko can't take the stage. And mm...we can either announce Shou then or say mystery replacement. Some kind of advertising spin will be need. Once we know about Akihiko's results, some people probably will want a refund. If we announce Shou, I'll ask him to spread the news on his Twitter feed. Then, that will probably sell us out again from the refunded tickets. His fans are very fanatic so I don't see why they won't take up the slack. Either way, if the headliner is Shou or Narcissus, me and Michi will get a lot of exposure." The manager part in him was going to ramble on but he noticed his Aunt and Uncle had slipped into the room.

"Sounds like a smart emergency plan." said Crystal as she walked over and gave Akihiko a kiss on the forehead. "Bad boy, what am I going to do with you? You should have been right here weeks ago. Next time you have a health issue like this I'm going to help Ruki strap you down and make you rest either in a hospital or at home!" She thwaped Akihiko's nose lovingly and then looked over at Ruki, "We've spoken to a few of our friends who will be coming to the show tomorrow. They're curious about the 'new' acts.' she winked at Michi and he blushed.

"The only problem I can see with Shou performing is Izo, but if Shou's not taking any money and he's not contractually bound to any contracts with Ohayou. Then he's probably doesnt' have any legal issues to worry about. From how he's moved in the past, he's done things like this before. Random events that weren't part of Smash's agenda. Must be hell for their PR department." said Rukuro as he crossed his arms and took in the room's occupants. "Ruki, you and Michi-kun here should be home in bed. Tomorrow is your big day."

"Yeah...I was wondering if you could drive me home. I'm kind of tired after all this and I do want to get some sleep." mentioned Izzy as he pushed back some of his braided locks.

"Why don't we do this. I'll take Michi-kun to his apartment in the BMW and Rukuro will take you home in the Ferrari. That way Takagi-kun has plenty of time to do what he needs to and still get home to sleep." suggested Crystal as she stood up away from Akihiko and walked over to put her arm around her nephew. "Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me." answered Izzy and Michi in unison.

"Alright, so....mm... keep us updated on your results." said Crystal as she started pushing her nephew toward the door then grabbed Michi's arm. "I get two very handsome men to walk with me." she laughed as she herded them out.

Izzy glance back and smiled at Akihiko, and mouthed "Aishiteru." he was very hopeful that plan B would not need to be enacted but at least they were prepared if it was needed.

Rukuro was the last one to leave but before he did he looked at the to men, Yuuji and Akihiko. "You both have a lot of work ahead of you. And next time something like this happens, start by facing it and dealing with it rather than trying to just get by. It never works out well as you've seen. It puts a lot of pressure on loved ones especially Ruki. And while I appreciate the extra education he's learning for the day he will inherit MeKA, I think both of you should start taking a look at the bigger picture and how you fit in to the entire equation."

The Wolf of MeKA turned and headed towards the door and out to meet Ruki at the elevator. He knew there were issues between the two men. And he was still amazed that Aki didn't leave behind any game plan to his 'chessboard' Had he just expected these two youngsters and Hiroki-san to just take off and run things? Well, the wolf thought the elephant could run Ohayou even if he wasn't a talent scout. But the young tiger and young panther? It was as if these two young men were just along for the ride so far. Ok so there was musical talent, and both worked for the old tiger but seriously, Aki, what were you thinking?

Soon the group had left with the bodyguards in tow. Izzy fell asleep in the car as Rukuro was driving but Michi stayed up listening to Crystal giving him pointers for tomorrow's show.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oddly enough, Yuuji was taking notes on his phone as Izzy divulged more of his plan. He would have to be at the club in the morning to let Yammi's group know. Chiyou and Nakai would be called only if Akihiko's results kept him out of the show.
"I think I'll hold a press conference after learning the test results, if they're poor of course, and announce the change in venue at that time. I'll reveal that Shou-san is taking Narcissus' place at the first show... but there will still be refunds needed for the last two shows unless Chiyou-san and Nakai-san's fans come out in force." Takagi spoke, typing into his phone.
Akihiko smiled slightly at Crystal's admonishment. "I suppose Ruki and I have that in common then. Neither of us make good patients."
For his own part, Narcissus was kind of tuning out the conversation because he was getting more and more tired as time ticked by. When Izzy was leaving though, blue eyes focused on the man and the young tiger smiled softly, nodding his head. "Don't forget to take your medicine again." he called after his partner before the door closed.
However, the next words by Rukuro stung Koyasu.
Yuuji took them in stride because they were just getting by and he knew it. MeKA was helping them immensely. Following after the man, Takagi was able to speak with him alone for a few moments in the hallway.
"If it's any consolation, sir. Akihiko and Hiroki-san both have contracts that need signing that will put them in joint custody of the company. I personally am no executive, so I'll be more than happy to hand the reigns back to Hiroki-san. I can't thank you enough for what you've done so far." Yuuji bowed to the older man, wishing him a good night.
When Takagi got back into his cousin's room however, he wasn't exactly pleased to see the scowl on the other man's face. "Akihiko, look..."
"He's right." the musician spoke, more annoyed than anything. "I didn't want this..."
Walking over, Yuuji put a hand on the younger man's shoulder. "We know. You wanted to sing and I wanted to let you sing... we let it get out of hand... didn't we?"
Akihiko nodded, "What is the bigger picture, Yuuji? I'm so focused on making money for the company that I don't see any bigger picture..."
"It's more than Ohayou, I think... for you, that picture includes Izzy and MeKA because while Izzy is your future, MeKA is his. For me..." Takagi shrugged. "For me I think it's surviving."
Blue eyes narrowed but the other man shook his head. "Aki told me in my letter what he used to make this deal for a year's grace period with Izo. The spider loved your mother... and I killed her."
"Yuuji..."
But Takagi didn't stop talking. "I have Hideo, or at least he's safe now... and I spoke with Aya earlier tonight to let her know that our son is back. I think my bigger picture is to get my family safe before this year is over. To help you and Izzy and Michi-kun and hell even Hiroki-san and keep all of you safe as long as I can. Then... well then I'll deal with the spider when it comes to it. I won't run. Not again. Not like I did as a child. It's time I paid for some of my crimes, don't you think?"
Akihiko looked away, not enjoying this conversation at all. In fact, his only made the sting from Rukuro's words worse. What would he have to lose?
"Besides... I'm still going through your grandfather's things so perhaps I'll come across a contingency plan or two. I can't tell you where he wanted this company to go. I don't think Hiroki-san could tell you either. The two of you will need to figure it out together." Gently, Yuuji squeezed his cousins' shoulder. "Get some rest, Akihiko. I'll be outside standing guard."
About ten minutes later after Takagi had left, the nurse entered and told the young tiger he could get some rest. Even though he was tired... Akihiko couldn't stop thinking about Izzy and the pressure his partner was under... all because of his own damn stubbornness.

The bartender frowned, "I'm not in the habit of flirting with patrons, nor am I paid for it." the man spoke honestly, wiping his hands on a towel. "If you want company however..." he pointed to the elevator in the back of the room. "Pick a number between 1-4 then once the doors open, pick your poison."

Kai had his own plate of sushi and a few cookies as he steered Chiyou toward a vacant table. "Trashy? Maybe..." the man spoke with a smirk, thinking about his reply for a moment. "Or it just means you know how to have a damn good time." the guitarist added with a wink. "Why this obsession when you lost it anyway? Don't tell me it's all because of Nezumi-san's obvious virginity."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:27 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Rukuro glanced back seeing Yuuji then paused and told Izzy he'd meet him at the car. Izzy got on the elevator and went down.

"I'm sure you're more of an executive than you realize. But both you and Koyasu-kun have a ways to go. Aki probably guessed that when he prepared Hiroki-san for the position. You'll need to learn what you can from him just so you can take things up if something goes wrong. Koyasu-kun has just begun to learn that he's not just a pawn but a player. Limited sights but a very large board around him. Ruki sees the bigger board even if he can't control the pieces. Seems like you all can learn something from each other."commented Rukuro as he slipped on his gloves. The Wolf didn't seem angry but very observant. He had a lot of money invested in Ohayou's recovery but he was also concerned about his 'pack'...his family. "I'll see you tomorrow at the club."

He hit the button and waited for the elevator then got on. One thing about Rukuro, he didn't spend much time drilling things into anyone's head. Smart people would get it...idiots would get trampled in the end. He'd do what was necessary for his family but everyone had to learn from their mistakes or they wouldn't learn at all. However, in the case of the Spider, sometimes things were a bit more unbalance. So here, the Wolf would keep a ear to the wind. Just in case he needed to react.

As he got to the car, he found the guard waiting outside of it and Ruki already in curled up in the passenger seat trying to snooze. Sometimes his nephew was just adorable, even though he knew that the young buck was far more formidable when he wanted to be. He smiled and stepped into the car informing the guard where they were going. Once the men go to their car, the Ferrari took off.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 pm

It took about twenty minutes AFTER Akihiko fell asleep for the bodyguards to arrive. Three of them this time. They had orders to let no one inside that room who wasn't Narcissus' doctor, Hiroki Asato or himself, or either Izzy Lucky or Tanaka Michi and that even a nurse needed to be accompanied into the room.

So he probably shouldn't do this...
He should go home and get some sleep before all hell broke lose tomorrow
But...

Pulling out his cellphone, Takagi sent a text as he walked back to the lobby and out toward the car.

Tonight's been hell. Hope you've had a Happy New Year. Mind if I still drop in for a few? Seems we both have busy days tomorrow but I can't stop thinking about you having a little 'free' time. -Yuuji

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou had actually crawled in bed, makeup off, and was finally feeling comfortable when the phone vibrated on the table by his bed side. He reached out past the multicolored silk curtains that draped the bed and grasped the phone.

His eyes flickered over the message and he quickly typed back, Sure, I'm still up. Was just getting comfortable for the night but...I have 'free' time. Will you be here soon?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 pm

Getting into the car, Yuuji sent a final text. Driving now. I should be there in about fifteen minutes.

And true to his word, fifteen minutes later, Takagi pulled up to the gate. One of the guards came up to the window and asked for his identification. Showing him that he was indeed Takagi Yuuji and that Shou was expecting him, the man was allowed inside. He parked, quickly getting out of the car and hoping up the front couple of steps to knock on Shou's door.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:37 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou opened the door with a white half mask over his eyes leaving his lips and jaw exposed. "Welcome...come inside." He said just a little bit formal as he usher Yuuji in. Shou had to keep up appearances after all. Of course he didn't know that there were more than just Haru's men outside.

He closed the door behind Yuuji and smiled then crossed his arms over his white robe allowing Yuuji to take off his coat and shoes, "I didn't expect you would be coming after Izzy called me." He seemed very relaxed but still recovering from all the drinking he had done. "How are you doing?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Smiling as well, Yuuji walked in the door. He began to pull off his coat, hanging it by the door, before slipping out of his shoes. "I didn't expect to be here either really." the man was saying, carefully lining the dress shoes up politely. "But since you say Izzy-san's called you then I know you've heard. I've got about three hours until Akihiko's second CT scan results are in. He's getting some sleep. Lucky-san's aunt and uncle took him and Tanaka-san home so they should be sleeping soon too." Tilting his head to the side, Takagi took in the white robe. "I really did get you out of bed, didn't I?" he asked, that smile remaining. "Maybe I shouldn't be here but... I just couldn't help thinking about you at the party tonight. Personally, I think I'm okay... it's been a trying day. And you, Shou? How's your night been... aside from full of drink?" Yuuji asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.
Oh yes, he could tell the musician was still a little under the influence.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well I'm glad you came. Ko-kun is fast asleep with his Mickey. So we won't be disturbed." he smiled then looked down at his robe. "I had just crawled into bed when you sent your text. So we were both lucky it seems."

Yes, he was still a little bit under the influence so what he did next was definitely due to the alcohol loosening his mood. Walking over, he slipped his arms around Yuuji's waist, "My night became 100 percent better with the arrival of you...." It was then he leaned in and stole a kiss from Yuuji's lips. "I can't think of any better way to spend the first morning of the new year."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:03 pm

It was an almost automatic response to put his own arms around Shou and return that kiss gently. "Sounds like a damn good way to spend the morning to me." Yuuji whispered, stealing the kiss this time.
Knowing that his son was asleep was actually a really big relief... because he didn't have to worry about the boy walking in on them.
His kiss was soft and not too terribly deep... especially since they were standing in the doorway still.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:52 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Really, the kid wasn't sure how to answer his lover's question in reply. For a long moment, he just stood there, nibbling away at one of his crab cakes until it was nothing but crumbs.

"I guess...in the end, I'm kind of jealous of Nezumi-san." Chiyou kind of half-murmured, somewhat embarrassed to admit it.

"I mean...even you were older than me when you did it for the first time. I wonder what it would have been like if I had been grown up...if I had waited. Maybe if...maybe if you had been my first..." he blushed, then shook his head.

"Nah...I'm just talking crazy. Not like I can change my past or anything. I just wish I'd been a better kid, is all...or maybe if I had ever really gotten to be a kid at all..." Hideki pushed the dumplings around on his plate somewhat sadly. It wasn't something that totally depressed him or anything, it just bothered him, from time to time.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 am

Ouch...

The manager frowned, taking the hint and backing off of the bartender with a whispered apology and a nod.
Well...that had been embarrassing. So had a lot of things today, though. Nezumi vowed he still wouldn't let it all get him down, yet.

Migrating toward the elevator, the mouse had to admit he was curious. If he wanted company, just pick a number? What could be on the other levels that would help a guy like him out tonight?

Pressing the button, he waited for the elevator to open, then stepped inside and looked at the buttons on the wall.
One through four...
Just pick one? Then pick his poison?

Hm...whatever, then....number......three. Pressing the button, the mouse waited until he went down, down, down.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:08 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou wanted to just gaze into those eyes for awhile and enjoy the secrets within but the doorway was a terrible place to do that from! So he slid his hands down and around then scooped up Yuuji like a bride. "Upsy Daisy..."

With Yuuji in arms he turned and headed up the stairs. At the top of the stairs, he made his way down the hall to the far end where his suite started and opened the door carefully then slipped inside using a foot to close it. "Want to lock it for me?" he asked as he turned to face the door once more.

Once Yuuji's nimble fingers locked it. Shou carried him over to the bed and set him down between the open area of the silk curtains upon its large plush surface.

If this was the first time Yuuji had seen this bed room it looked like the vision of a harem interior. The bed was as large as Akihiko's but far more ornate with a high canopy that had several silk drapes of various colors surrounding it's great size. Tassels ropes were at the four corners to hold the drapes in the day. The whole arrangement gave a secluded romantic feel. Upon the high ceiling there was a fresco of gods and devils painted as if this could be a palace interior. Most of the furniture followed in a similar fantastical vein leading toward the bathroom further back.

Shou knelt down and pulled off one of Yuuji's socks with his fingertips and tossed it off to the side. "This might be more interesting than peeling a...banana." He looked up and winked at Yuuji before the second sock was flying over his shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Yuuji almost toppled over when Shou suddenly grabbed him. After all, the musician looked lighter than he himself was, and the notion that the mercurial star could lift him that easily...
"If you drop me..." Takagi said with a laugh, arms around the other man's neck just in case.
The last thing he needed was to go crashing down the stairs!
Fingers were quick to lock the door... but then dark eyes were far too focused on the beautiful room. It was completely different than he'd imagined because, well, the man had figured Shou's stage self wouldn't extend into the bedroom! Akihiko's room was white and tasteful with a water fall and little river and low lighting... Shou's room was like an Arabian dream!
"You baffle me." Yuuji spoke with a half-smirk, watching as Shou started to pull off the man's socks. "I'm half expecting men to pop out of the floor and lay all over your pillows!" he teased before the other man mentioned... fruit.
A ripe blush flew across Takagi's cheeks and he looked away for a moment. "I... well the banana WAS your idea."

As Nezumi exited the elevator, there was a woman standing behind a counter not a few feet away. She bowed as he exited. "Konnichi wa. Welcome to the third floor of Prospero's. Here you'll find a variety of sensual enjoyments if... you've the money and the willingness." she spoke calmly, turning a clipboard around to Nezumi. It held a waiver much like Naoko's own... only the pianist was one floor up.

(((OOC: Check Kaiko's forum, Ani-chan.)))

Nakai put his hand on top of Chiyou's head and ruffled the 'kid's' hair. "You were a child star. Your pressures were totally different than those of myself or hell even Nezumi-san. When I was 14, I was studying and playing guitar and reading manga not, you know... getting laid. You grew up different. Not saying one way is better than another though because hindsight isn't exactly fair. I had problems as a kid. You had problems as a kid. I bet Nezumi-san had problems as a kid. We all turned out as different men in the end though."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Yeah...I guess you're right. I was 15 years old...doing lines of blow off of toilet seats in the bathrooms of clubs where I did shows. It's a wonder that I never got into any worse trouble than I did back then. Heck, Ishi Ruki is the only reason I'm a star, let alone probably alive. If he hadn't dragged me off the circuit kicking and screaming and lobbed me into treatment.." Hideki couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of his youth. What had he been thinking?! Well...he had been hurting...a lot...and just wanted to drown out the stress, pressure, and pain. He hadn't been able to get over his mother abandoning him for so long...and the way she had done it, running off with his money and not looking back...it had made him feel used on such a deep level that he vowed that he would never be used again. Instead, he would "give" of himself freely and do as he pleased, taking whatever risks he thought felt good at the time. Izzy had put his foot down, though. Izzy said no, and Izzy cared when a lot of managers would have let him do as he pleased until he either went to jail or died.

"Well, you can thank Ishi later for me still being here to be your super-duper-cute adorable perfect little boyfriend, mkay?" he winked, popping a dumpling in between his cute pink lips, chewing happily away.
When he thought back to his past...the present really wasn't that bad, after all. Even if he was blind...at least he didn't have a drug habit anymore. At least he wasn't dying of a disease, or wound up on the street broke and alone.

Life was....really good.

"Mmm...hey Kai...you know what would taste awesome right now? Something with chives! Is there anything with chives on the buffet? Ohhh...I want onion dip!" Chiyou switched direction with the conversation again, suddenly seeking out more food. It was almost unusual, though...the kid eating so much at a party. Once upon a time, he would have hardly looked at the buffet...but boy, he would have drank the bar dry if given half the chance!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games