Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 pm
I would love to have my yamanaka looked at like 3-4 people after I posted his profile have been accepted and i'm still in limbo x_x  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
what are some sensory techniques, I would like to know

Most are in the Maruton section, but I believe there are some in the Fuuton section too. Just search through them, and look for any techniques that describe some type of sensory attribute.

okay thanks  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

Most are in the Maruton section, but I believe there are some in the Fuuton section too. Just search through them, and look for any techniques that describe some type of sensory attribute.

okay thanks

No problem.
And also, is Luciano feeling up to spar sometime soon? I'm interested in sparring him. XD
Possibly tomorrow or Saturday, since I'm going to be interacting with a few RPCs today.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:51 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

okay thanks

No problem.
And also, is Luciano feeling up to spar sometime soon? I'm interested in sparring him. XD
Possibly tomorrow or Saturday, since I'm going to be interacting with a few RPCs today.

he always his, and tomorrow or Saturday is good since im just train for now i guess until my stuff is maxed out. lml and what so interesting about him? plus it would be nice to face someone of the uchiha clan  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 pm
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

okay thanks

No problem.

he always his, and tomorrow or Saturday is good since im just train for now i guess until my stuff is maxed out. lml and what so interesting about him? plus it would be nice to face someone of the uchiha clan

Well, he's just interesting. XD
I've never faced an Aburame before, nor have I been in a spar/combat match in a long time. So I'm trying to see how I do in a sparring match role play wise, and I figured I test it out on Luciano since you would most likely accept my challenge.
I don't even have my Sharingan yet, not like I really need it, but the way this guild has got the Uchiha set up, they are nowhere near their true potential (within guild standards), but that's another topic, so tomorrow or Saturday it is. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

okay thanks

No problem.

I've never faced an Aburame before, nor have I been in a spar/combat match in a long time. So I'm trying to see how I do in a sparring match role play wise, and I figured I test it out on Luciano since you would most likely accept my challenge.
I don't even have my Sharingan yet, not like I really need it, but the way this guild has got the Uchiha set up, they are nowhere near their true potential (within guild standards), but that's another topic, so tomorrow or Saturday it is. ^^

well i dont believe i have faced an Uchiha, and your right about me or him accepting, nothing like a challenge, plus he could never say no and yea i looked at you rpc profile and saw that is was dormant. So yea tomorrow or Saturday it is, we are in the the same area anyway.

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:08 pm
also can some one tell me how i can get a gourd for my kikaichu beetles for my Aburame Clan rpc because I need the extra beetles to perform more Offensive Clan based jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:09 pm
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

okay thanks

No problem.

well i dont believe i have faced an Uchiha, and your right about me or him accepting, nothing like a challenge, plus he could never say no and yea i looked at you rpc profile and saw that is was dormant. So yea tomorrow or Saturday it is, we are in the the same area anyway.

Alright, sounds good. ^^  

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm
Lasuro
also can some one tell me how i can get a gourd for my kikaichu beetles for my Aburame Clan rpc because I need the extra beetles to perform more Offensive Clan based jutsu

As for the gourd, I think you'll have to buy that from the Takumi shop. According to the Aburame Bloodline, the max you can have at Genin is 500. So that should be enough to maintain on your RPCs body. I'm not sure if that is manageable as you rank up. DX  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm
I couldn't find a gourd in the shoppes, so unless I see one here in the next few minutes, I added one to the weapon's shoppe, here: Link.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Kai Takahashi Dun
Lasuro

As for the gourd, I think you'll have to buy that from the Takumi shop. According to the Aburame Bloodline, the max you can have at Genin is 500. So that should be enough to maintain on your RPCs body. I'm not sure if that is manageable as you rank up. DX

thanks, I just searched for it too and i found it so im going to send a clone there soon and get two thing that i need, and it no the number within the gourd doesnt increase only the ones living inside  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:43 pm
I hope the insect summons come sooner then later  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 am
Lasuro

I'M BACK!.... And I'm bored. x.x
Do you wanna have our characters interact some? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 am
wolfbain001
Lasuro

who is your rpc?  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 am
Lasuro
wolfbain001
Lasuro

who is your rpc?

Kira Nara, the (most likely) longest lasting Genin in the guild. xD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games