Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:59 pm
Jonderken
AandOE
Shouldn't the village of rouges be Amegakure? lol.

Maaaaaaaaaybe? Dunno~ :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:15 pm
Konohagakure is so popular right now mrgreen  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:06 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

Flamefox Merimac

a.renee.w

I say we have a good team for this Halloween Event thats happening. 2 from Konoha, a Hokage and a genin (who is going to be be a good edition for a genin), A chuunin from Kiri ( who i rp'd with before) and another genin from kumo.

I say we are all set we just gotta know how to work together  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 pm
Elegant Kitsune
Yo-ko
Wolfe Nailo
Seems like a repeating pattern over there, ni?

appears so! just like the repeating pattern of the Hokage XD

Toryu Naminosaki

i dont doubt it

Lasuro

i think ame would probably be a next choice, then we would have to start pulling from the lesser known ones....or maybe do a revival

Village of Rogues to inspire treachery? A place where other can gather together to "avoid" the authority of the Shinobi Nations and seed rebellion?

Old hat.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:16 pm
Lasuro

I say we have a good team for this Halloween Event thats happening. 2 from Konoha, a Hokage and a genin (who is going to be be a good edition for a genin), A chuunin from Kiri ( who i rp'd with before) and another genin from kumo.

Marco's not the most sociable person in the world, but he will at least be able to get things done that he needs too. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 pm
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

Marco's not the most sociable person in the world, but he will at least be able to get things done that he needs too. lol

same as for Luciano, except in this guild he is better and more anti social and more efficient, so getting the job done is top priority especially with the Hokage on the team  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:17 pm
Lasuro

same as for Luciano, except in this guild he is better and more anti social and more efficient, so getting the job done is top priority especially with the Hokage on the team
lol Marco just doesn't like getting to close emotionally to people. XD Also at least main rp wise, his village was destroyed so he doesn't really feel at home in Kiri. Might not really apply to the halloween event though. We'll have to see what it actually is lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:27 pm
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

lol Marco just doesn't like getting to close emotionally to people. XD Also at least main rp wise, his village was destroyed so he doesn't really feel at home in Kiri. Might not really apply to the halloween event though. We'll have to see what it actually is lol

Yea I wonder what it is to, an dont worry my rpc doesnt do that emotional stuff, he does what hes suppose to and that is to get any job done.  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Lasuro
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

Yea I wonder what it is to, an dont worry my rpc doesnt do that emotional stuff, he does what hes suppose to and that is to get any job done.
Well he doesn't care if other people do emotional stuff, it's just he doesn't like trying to invest himself emotionally with other people. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think I had it that when his father told him stories about losing friends in the line of work they are in, Marco didn't want to try and deal with that, so he tries not to get involved with people on an emotional level. XD

And yeah. Should be interesting though.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:04 pm
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

Well he doesn't care if other people do emotional stuff, it's just he doesn't like trying to invest himself emotionally with other people. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I think I had it that when his father told him stories about losing friends in the line of work they are in, Marco didn't want to try and deal with that, so he tries not to get involved with people on an emotional level. XD

And yeah. Should be interesting though.

well we will see how this plans out, hopefully our rpc's can work together to at least get the job done  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:15 pm
Lasuro

well we will see how this plans out, hopefully our rpc's can work together to at least get the job done
He'll get the job done, just won't really care about the people he's doing it with. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:18 pm
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

He'll get the job done, just won't really care about the people he's doing it with. XD

well i could say that if the hokage wasnt on the team  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:19 pm
Lasuro
Flamefox Merimac
Lasuro

well i could say that if the hokage wasnt on the team
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:06 pm
what are some sensory techniques, I would like to know  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Lasuro
what are some sensory techniques, I would like to know

Most are in the Maruton section, but I believe there are some in the Fuuton section too. Just search through them, and look for any techniques that describe some type of sensory attribute.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games