Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:02 am

Giggling at how adorable Kai was being she sits down at one of the stools. Yea I'll have a cookie crumble white chocolate mocha if its not too much trouble. I need a caffeine boost to get me through the day.

Surprised by the card and flower in front of her she smiles when she sees that the flower is a purple version of a Lilly that Anira had been growing in her garden at home. Opening the card she reads the note.

Oh evil Rev,
Who's cunning has no limits.
I doubt even Loki the trickster,
Can even match your mischief made.

Awww that's so sweet! I take it this is what you were working on last night.
She glances around and then grins at the giant. I'll deliver them if I can read them. twisted
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:04 am

Patho walks in and greets all present with a smile and nod before he took a seat.

Deadcant_Closed

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 am

Sighing he gives a wave of acceptance. stare If you really have to, just please deliver them because I have to get on my shift. Glancing over to Kai he gives a nod of greeting. If you're Kai I warn you she had a paddle with your name on it. Gotta go. He gives a nod of greeting to the newcomer as he slips into the side entrance leading to the club.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 am

((*has secret demon/succubus crush on Kai twisted *
stupid work today User Image *vanishes for a bit*))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

Yay! I'll be sure to get them to their rooms so no worries! She waves to Hauk as he leaves then smiles brightly as Patho walks in. Hey! How's it going?

Opening the next card that has a blue rose. She glances at the words before sending them to the chambers down below via a mini portal.

Min Harskarinna,
Who's power has no bounds.
May the joys of motherhood make the Mighty Odin,
Never cross your mother bear path.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:17 am

That sounds complicated, but I'll see what I can do. *walks behind the bar to the espresso machine and just looks at it for a minute then starts inputting the appropriate settings. a sudden grin crosses his face and he gets creative with the cream. After a minute he nods to himself and sets Liada's coffee in front of her* Will that be all m* mistress? emotion_c8

User Image

Wait what? Paddle? *loses himself for a minute as the word brings up bad memories* emotion_0A0

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Deadcant_Closed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:24 am

"I'm well thanks! Yourself?" He turned to Liada Trovaras.

Patho turned to look at Kairanha's work of coffee art. "Very impressive!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

*walks through the front double doors and heads for the counter. Seeing Liada and two new faces, one wearing the "waitress" get-up, she snickers and takes a seat next to the foxxy one. Laying her paddle on the counter, she smiles a greeting to the patrons and "worker", nudging her fellow Lady with her elbow*

Well hello love. How goes it? As usual, I see we have new faces around here.

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:28 am

emotion_kirakira I love it! Taking hold of the mug tenderly she sips the warm brew and her tail twitches in glee. Mmmm, perfect! And I'm doing better than I was last night Patho, there was some chaos at the lab yesterday so now I have some backup to deal with. She opens the next card that had a red hibiscus with it. Once she was done reading that one she sent it to Kat's room again via portal.

Min Vilkat
Who's captured my heart.
Even the sword of Surtr,
Cannot extinguish your flame.

Tee hee we certainly do Icy dearest. Here, this is for you from the Viking. He had one of the RN's too. She hands her felloow lady another card that had a blue delphinium. Returning to her coffee and half downing it already. Over here is Patho, he's a newbie here in town. Patho this is Icy one of the other MW ladies here that I have mentioned to you. And our server for the day is Kai, such a wonderful touch with the dark brew!

Lady Ice so fair,
Who's resources are many.
I pray no man dares,
To learn your Bitfrost touch.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:29 am

Kairanha
((i'm just covering all ** bases. i kinda had a feeling it wouldn't count, but i'd rather not let assuming things get the better of me cat_burning_eyes ))

((I can't stay away rofl I am a hush word Nazi pirate ))

Hauk Ulfr
deliver them because I have to get on ** shift

((please don't throw darts at me guys gonk
*codes more work things*))

**edit
((oh Lia.. that Ode for Kat... yah... whee ))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Hauk Ulfr generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 4!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:31 am

(( scream stressed ))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:33 am

Patho tilted his head. "Lab? ... Are you a scientist?" Fascination flooded his composure.

He turned to Icy Reign with a smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you. How are you this fine day?"

Deadcant_Closed

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 8!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

(( stressed scream *along with the Viking* Its a good thing I'm gonna be out of town on Friday.... stare ))
Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 11!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am

((sonofa emotion_facepalm in mai base killing mai dudes... *RNs*))

*dives behind the counter at the sight of a paddle* emotion_jawdrop *after a minute his shaky voice can be heard* Is there anything I can get for you, Icy?

((11 again? I'm going to end up with more panties than i know how to deal with))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

Hm? Well in a sense I am. I thought I mentioned when we met that I'm an alchemist. The lab is basically where I work on all the experiments I think up in this funny little mind of mine and then I create my line of potions, lotions, charms, etc and other fiddle daddle that people will buy from me. I've been at this line of work for centuries. Finishing her drink she hands the empty cup to Kai to clean up and only feels a slight buzz on her brain. Hmmm....still need the caffeine....Patho any chance you could go into the fridge and grab me a soda? She pulls out the next card that had a zinnia and zipped it off quickly after a speed read.

Hexa Rosa
Who I can barely comprehend,
I hope that one day
Your obsessions aim you true.

Since there was a good group about here she snaps her fingers turning on the juke box for an upbeat tune.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games