Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Lasuro

Yo-ko

That's why you get San, one of the resident Sannin, to train ya....manipulative b*****d

well imma stick with the leaf an hopefully i can get one of the Sannin, Jounin or ANBU to consider my idea or maybe the Kage himself  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:28 pm
Lasuro
Yo-ko
Lasuro
Yo-ko
Lasuro
Yo-ko
I cant. its classified

weeeeeell i just looked at the VOID thread and read how to join. that Kinda like how i imagine the Root division to be like but like in the anime, each member would be taken in as genins and trained by a ANBU Root captain much like Danzo, and become his ANBU who would take directions from him and only if told, take directions from the Kage. The Genin would be trained into secrecy an such becoming non emotion high skilled ruthless beings an blah blah blah
each person has its own interpretation. and who says we dont? training is training, and must take a wholistic approach

i agree
>.> well...i mean....thats...kinda what we do....

yea but by the rules you already have to be of ANBU level but stronger and more skilled which is where the Root would be as they grow older within the divison but they would be more isolated from the rest of the village ninjas and like you VOID nin they would also take on the most dangerous Missions
your thinking laterally. Do you really think that your training is edited depending on your rank? im not trying to convince you. im jsut saying their is a rhyme or reason to what we do in suna. lord knows it has been successful  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:29 pm
Lasuro
XAyame_HatakeX
Lasuro

Yo-ko

That's why you get San, one of the resident Sannin, to train ya....manipulative b*****d

well imma stick with the leaf an hopefully i can get one of the Sannin, Jounin or ANBU to consider my idea or maybe the Kage himself
Tell ya what. Once Koan gets from chunin to jounin (when i get motivated again XD) ill see about creating something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Lasuro
XAyame_HatakeX
Lasuro

Yo-ko

Tell ya what. Once Koan gets from chunin to jounin (when i get motivated again XD) ill see about creating something like that.
That is a great idea! lets build something the UHV hasnt already destroyed!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Elegant Kitsune

Dapper Gekko

2,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:32 pm
whose leg i gotta hump to get my profile approved scream  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 pm
Yo-ko
Lasuro
Yo-ko
Lasuro
Yo-ko
each person has its own interpretation. and who says we dont? training is training, and must take a wholistic approach

i agree
>.> well...i mean....thats...kinda what we do....

yea but by the rules you already have to be of ANBU level but stronger and more skilled which is where the Root would be as they grow older within the divison but they would be more isolated from the rest of the village ninjas and like you VOID nin they would also take on the most dangerous Missions
your thinking laterally. Do you really think that your training is edited depending on your rank? im not trying to convince you. im jsut saying their is a rhyme or reason to what we do in suna. lord knows it has been successful
im not saying its not successful or anything, it just an idea for konoha thats all  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:34 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Lasuro
XAyame_HatakeX
Lasuro

Yo-ko

alright  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm
@yoko Lol since konoha is pretty much no longer "village hidden in leaves" and is " village hidden in rubble and ash" XD WHY NOT XD

@Elegant Ill take a look at it in a sec.

@Las I figure since shes a gen expert she would be perfect to command a team of ruthless death ninja XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
@yoko Lol since konoha is pretty much no longer "village hidden in leaves" and is " village hidden in rubble and ash" XD WHY NOT XD

@Las I figure since shes a gen expert she would be perfect to command a team of ruthless death ninja XD

lml why isnt she Kage, or better yet a jounin now? technically you arnt a crew member or a Vice so cant you be considered if the right amount votes for you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:02 pm
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
yeah...roots 3nodding

I looked at your RPC and i think we would make a good Root squad

Just did the same. As do I.

maybe if you stay in konoha I could ask the new hokage to appoint either a jounin, Anbu, Oinin or an already konnin to become the Root Captain or something

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Lasuro
Azeiel The Fallen

lml why isnt she Kage, or better yet a jounin now? technically you arnt a crew member or a Vice so cant you be considered if the right amount votes for you?

Lol cause im a vice captain XD and shes not a jounin now because I decided to take my time during the kyuubi arc and not mission spam XD hell she could easily be anbu right now if i wanted her to be XD but yea since im a vice im automatically out of the running for kage.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:19 pm
Victorian Clockwork
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
yeah...roots 3nodding

maybe if you stay in konoha I could ask the new hokage to appoint either a jounin, Anbu, Oinin or an already konnin to become the Root Captain or something

wat so funny  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:32 pm
Lasuro
Victorian Clockwork
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
Lasuro
Elegant Kitsune
yeah...roots 3nodding

wat so funny

How much you resemble exactly the type of people that join Konoha.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:22 am
Time to send Jae off the deep end ~ Who will help me push her down the rabbit hole? XD I'm not even sure who is a part of Konoha anymore. o.o'"  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chinmoku000

The Committee Staff Mage

3,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:59 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
Chinmoku000
XAyame_HatakeX
Chinmoku000
XAyame_HatakeX
Why is it that no one joins Suna?

Cos Oto is where its at -gang sign- SOUND about right? Sorry. Bad pun.

lol nice.....but pretty sure Suna nin could take Oto's

Probably, Didn't disagree there! I'm only just getting round to training, but hopefully before to long I'll be able to hold me own against you Sand people. And then... you will never HEAR the end of it... Another sound based pun. Oh I'm so funny (yeah. I will beat myself up for that one.)

HEY we aren't sand people.........mostly and come to Suna we'll see how well you could handle us biggrin no I'm not downing your character and ha ha nice puns...........

You are sand people! And you know it!
Psh, as it stands, my genin will be pretty beaten up, buuuuut at the same time. he can also single handedly throw your village into disarray  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games