Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Yeah...I do know a bit. Oh yeah, I'm really good about taking care of myself physically. I won't have any of those strange habits that end up in the gossip columns." he laughed not realizing that Suzaku had a ton of issues from a 'previous life'. "I'm hoping to be a good role model for my future fans."

"Ah...well I hope so. I mean it's a real challenge living up to his expectations. He's very tough on me when he's in work mode. But I suppose that's a good thing because I improve day by day." Michi also seemed thoughtful because it was going to be a long road for him. He didn't expect success in a day. No...he was pretty certain that it would take time for his music to gain fans and get notice. However, his type of music was just the thing that people could get up and dance. "I'm not expecting fame over night but I hope in a year or two to be known and seeing my CDs all over the place." Michi grinned at the thought as he finished his water.

"Looks like Yammi and the band are starting to head out. So I better be going too soon." mentioned Michi as he saw Jaz and bandmates dragging Yammi to the door. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow. I've got to be there at 10am. Man...talk about long day."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy paused as Akihiko's arms went slack around him. Then he blinked, "Akihiko?" he gently shook him and got no response. He shook him again...and....no response. "Akihiko? Akihiko!" Still nothing!

He checked his breathing and pulse then moved Akihiko to his side. "Oh no... Oh no!" Izzy ran to his coat and grabbed his phone and called 119. He told them the situation and an ambulance was dispatched immediately! Izzy called out to the body guards and told one of them to get a hold of Hiroki and Yuuji.

He had one of the guards stay with Akihiko watching over him and making sure he didn't get a clogged airway while he ran downstairs and put on real clothes. By the time he made it upstairs, the ambulance had arrived and the paramedics were pouring in.

Soon Akihiko was carted away and Izzy followed in the Ferrari.

-------

Meanwhile, Hiroki and Yuuji would both receive calls from the bodyguards. One would get Hiroki's voicemail because his phone was downstairs. If Yuuji picked up, he would receive this information,

"Takagi-san, It's an emergency. Narcissus fell unconscious and Lucky-san has called an ambulance. They are taking him to Tokyo Hospital now. Lucky-san is following in the Ferrari we searched. And we are following in our car."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About halfway to the hospital, the smelling salts finally worked and blue eyes blinked as Akihiko woke up to...
Paramedics?
Wait he was moving?!
Trying to sit up, there was a hand on his chest, a small mask over his face giving him extra oxygen. "You're alright now, Koyasu-san." one of the paramedics spoke calmly. "You were unresponsive and we thought it best to bring you to the hospital just to check things out."
"I've already been checked out." Akihiko said in annoyance, trying to sit up again.
The other paramedic shook his head, "Sir, if we have to, we will restrain you until we reach the hospital."
Glaring daggers at the man, Narcissus lay back comfortably and didn't say anything else.
Eventually they reached the ER and Akihiko was wheeled in still laying on the bed. It took a good fifteen minutes before one of the doctors even got to him, but obviously there was no rush since he was alert and quite responsive.
"I'm under a physician's care already and..."
"And you're going to be kept here overnight for observation." the ER doctor spoke, writing on a chart.
Akihiko blinked, "Are you insane? Do you know who I am?"
"You are Koyasu Akihiko AND you are under my treatment until you leave this hospital." the man replied, putting the chart under his arm as he looked down at the younger man.
"I have a show tomorrow."
The doctor nodded, "And if your tests tonight come back alright and you don't pass out again then you can possibly do that show. As it stands..."
"As it stands I can't sleep without passing out! Look, my doctor said that it was possibly some blood clotting. I'm taking medicine for it and..." Narcissus said angrily, glaring up at the man. "If I can't sleep, I can't do a show."
"Your problem, sir. Not mine. My problem is your health and well being, not your ability to sing and dance." the doctor said honestly, obviously knowing who his patient was. He glanced to a nurse who came in. "I want him admitted upstairs as soon as possible. Schedule an immediate CAT scan and a full spectrum blood test. Also I'll need his records faxed from... what's your primary care physician's name?"
Akihiko's glare never lessened. "I don't know. He works for Ohayou."
"If you could get his records then." the man continued, looking to the nurse once more. "He isn't to be on his feet unless absolutely necessary. And he'll need a male nurse on call in case he needs to use the restroom. I don't want him standing without supervision."
Those blue eyes narrowed even more. "You can't keep me here. I..."
"I can claim that you are not in your right mind to make these decisions." the doctor spoke, turning his chart for Narcissus to see and pointing at an older record. "I have the information on your previous stint here in our facility. Your symptoms can easily be attributed to the same underlying problem. You are in my care, Koyasu-san, and you will remain here until I see fit to release you."
Sighing, Akihiko closed his eyes and fell back against the bed. "Look, would it make you feel more at ease to release me if I came back to the hospital after my show? Just a few hours?"
"We'll see." the doctor replied, putting the chat on the foot of the bed. "For now we'll get you comfortable upstairs and get your tests done. Oh and nurse," he glanced to the woman. "I'd also like an IV started for tonight just to make sure his blood doesn't clot." his eyes fell on Akihiko once more. "Maybe a little vitamin cocktail would help too. If I deem you're in no immediate danger... then we'll cross that bridge in regards to your show when we get to it. Understand?"
Narcissus nodded, but didn't say anything as the doctor left.
It took another hour to get him upstairs in a room, an IV drip in his arm, blood samples taken and his CAT finished. By that time, Izzy was free to come and go and there were a duo of bodyguards outside the door. Akihiko himself was laying there, staring up at the ceiling in annoyance. He wasn't mad at his partner... because in truth the musician knew Lucky was just worried about him. He was however mad at himself. Mad at Yuuji for letting him try and keep up this charade for so long. The show was so close... not even a day away... and the young tiger had the horrible gut-wrenching feeling that he was going to have to cancel his performance.

Meanwhile, Takagi had been about to leave the Ohayou party and make his way to Shou's. Of course as if on cue to destroy what he wanted to be a perfect ending to a somewhat horrible day... Yuuji received a rather disturbing phone call.
"I'll be there shortly." Takagi spoke, noting the hospital which his cousin was being admitted to.
Luckily, Michi hadn't left yet... and the man knew he couldn't just allow Tanaka to go to bed thinking everything would be right as rain in the morning.
So, Yuuji pulled the physical therapist aside now that the party was winding down. After all, Narcissus' own band had left just minutes ago.
"Tanaka-san, I'll give you a lift and drop you off at home. You need your rest after all. But, being a performer in tomorrow's show, right now I need you to accompany me on a detour before you turn in for the night. There's been a... situation. One that I'd rather not discuss until we're in the car." Takagi spoke quietly, careful to keep his voice too low for anyone to overhear.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 am
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Hey Takagi-san. Oh? you'll take me home? Great. Thought I'd leave with the band but if you've got the space in your car lead on." said Michi thinking of how obnoxious Yammi might be drunk like that in a limo with the other bandmates.

"I'll see ya at the show, Suzaku-san." waved Michi as he turned to follow Yuuji and heard the whispered comment. He only nodded while having a gut wrenching feeling that some disaster had just occurred.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy hurried inside and had a few of his worries relieved when he was told that Akihiko was awake and being treated. His shoulders fell as he let out a little tension but still there were no answers to Akihiko's real health problems yet.

"Happy New Year...Ruki." he said quietly to himself as he shook his head. A great evening had turned into yet another disaster. And tomorrow they had a show. But unlike others, Izzy couldn't just let Akihiko continue like this. He loved his partner and he didn't want to lose him because of lack of good sense. So, he made the call and here they were.

As he leaned against the wall, he pulled out his phone and called is Aunt then told her the news as he knew it. She told him that they'd drive out to the hospital as soon as they could get their car. He hung up the phone with her and looked down at his numbers.

He then dialed up survivor buddy....Shou.

At Shou's home, Shou was finally in comfy clothes feeling a little more sober...a little less drunk. He had downed several glasses of water and a couple asprin to try to avoid a hangover. He remembered teasing Ishihara You and parts of their conversations. But it took the star a bit of time to lock details.

As he was about ready to go to bed, he heard his phone ring. Grabbing it quickly, he looked at the number thinking that Yuuji might be calling to discover Izzy on the line.

It was then he heard what news Izzy had and that brought Shou back to his senses quickly. "What about the show tomorrow?"

"That's a good question. I'm not sure what the results of the tests will be yet but I've got to come up with a contingency plan. This show can't be canceled. I've got the songs we've practiced and well I've never done a full show before...Michi, well he's prepared with 3 songs that were suppose to be a different one each night but. Maybe if he does his 3 in a row and I carry the rest...." Izzy said trying to piece together a plan with his boat buddy.

"Wakatta. I'll help...I know the fans are expecting to see a headliner...Narcisuss. I'm not him but he and I have several crossover fans so I'm supposing most won't ask for a refund. I can do two songs in between Michi-kun and yourself so you don't have to pull the full weight. Mm...but even beyond myself, the next nights you could use Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san to fill in as well. They need exposure. Good venue to do that even if it is last minute. They are both pros even if Chiyou-kun is blind, he can handle a short set." Shou sat down in his chair and tapped his fingers on the table.

"I'll as Naoko-kun if he's willing to display some of his kimono at the show. I know he won't want to help Narcissus since I think he feels he and Narcissus are rivals with the piano but I'm sure he'll like being able to show off some of his designs." commented Shou as he glanced up to the ceiling.

"Mm....I think that would be a nice idea. You still can bring Ko-kun. I don't want him to worry about Akihiko and miss everything tomorrow." Izzy said with a sneeze as he leaned against a wall in the lobby. "Oh shoot! My meds are wearing off and I didn't bring any with me."

"Alright well...now...about you...Izzy don't worry too much about Narcissus-san. He's a fighter and he's probably pissed right now. Make sure you don't stay up all night nursing on him. Go home after you know the test results and get sleep. Take care of you because you've got a cold. If Narcissus can't perform tomorrow, you've got to be at 100% because you know everyone will be on edge." advised Shou as he leaned in his chair.

"Yea, I know....thanks Shou." Then he looked up and saw a nurse heading over to him.

"You can go see him now." said the nurse with a smile on her face.

"I can see him now. So...I'm going to let you go. I'll see you tomorrow morning, Shou. And thanks. I really do appreciate everything."

"Text me when you know the results. Talk to you soon."

Izzy hung up and walked with the nurse then took the elevator up to the correct floor and headed down the hall to find Akihiko's room. He pushed the door open and slipped inside, "Hey..." he said with a smile as he looked over to his partner. "You gave me a big scare. I'm glad you're awake." Izzy walked over beside the bed and sat down in the nearest chair. "I was told it might take a little time for the doctor to read the test results."

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm

Blue eyes flickered over to the door. "Hey." Akihiko replied, watching Izzy enter and sit down beside the bed. The musician smirked slightly, "Not sure if I'm glad I'm awake or not because they won't let me fall back asleep until this..." he pointed to a small IV bag. "...is finished." he spoke, seeming more tired than he was even back home. Reaching out, Narcissus took one of Izzy's hands into his own. "I'm sorry, Ruki. But on the plus side, the doctor agreed that there's a chance I could be released tomorrow. That other IV bag up there is pretty much a vitamin cocktail so I'm hoping the test results will be a bit more positive. My nose hasn't started bleeding since early this, well I guess yesterday now, afternoon and I haven't been dizzy since yesterday morning so maybe..."
Sighing, that blue gaze focused on his partner's fingers as his own hand rubbed them gently. "I'm hoping I can convince the doctor that I can do the shows then come back to the hospital or get treated at home. I... I have to do this, Ruki. I can't give up these shows."

Thankfully the party was winding down for the most part and so Yuuji leaving wasn't too bad. He got the car from the valet and finally, once on the road, started explaining things to Michi.
"Akihiko passed out again and Izzy called an ambulance. So as things stand right now he's in the hospital. I'm not sure how to proceed right now... my cousin needs treatment but the shows are important to everyone." Frustrated, Takagi sighed as he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel, caught at a red light. "You may need to perform all three of your songs, Michi-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi paled when he was told the news, "He's in the hospital?! Oh crap! Well of course he needs treatment. If he passes out on stage that would look be even worse than keeping him in the hospital." Inside his heart raced but he had to keep himself in check because he wasn't the only one that was feeling the pressure.

And then he stared at the radio interface trying to digest the next comment and keep himself from freaking like a girl, "Yeah...mm...I think I can do it. Not sure I'm ready to do it but I've done it in practice and I was helping with Akihiko's song's the other day." He sighed taking a really deep breath and blowing it out while he looked up at the car ceiling. "Trial by fire. Lovely...Man. Akihiko is going to owe me more than a beer this time."

"So maybe we should talk to Lucky-san since he's the other part of this equation. I'm sure he's probably worried sick about Akihiko but I have a feeling he's thinking about the shows too." Little did he know that Lucky had already started to put a plan B together on his own. The manager wasn't about to let the show fail because the main act needed to be in the hospital.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy squeezed Akihiko's hand and smiled a little. "You just do as the doctors say and leave the worrying to me about everything else. I just want you to get well." Izzy doubted Akihiko would be released tomorrow not with as many unconcious moments in the past few days. But he knew that the man was hopeful and he didn't want to dash those hopes but still Izzy had a feeling that Akihiko guessed at the reality.

Gently he reached up with his free hand and caressed Akihiko's cheek. "I know you don't want to give up on the shows. But...you know you're not well, and I don't want to lose you. Shows can be rebooked but you can't rebook your life. You're going to do as the doctors say, and you're going to finally address those health issues everyone has been beating around the bush about. You're not the first star to cancel because of illness. Nor will you be the last. I know you want to sing. I want you to sing. But I also want to wake up every day with you in my arms too. Ok..me in your arms because I get chilly really easy. But that's it. I'm being selfish. If something happens to you on stage and I lose you...I don't know what I'd do. Aishiteru..."

He paused for a moment. Izzy was calm even though internally he was nervous. His mind was going a 100 miles a minute trying to prepare plan B and take care of the man he loved. He tilted his head letting his hand run through Akihiko's hair. "I'll hear those songs...everyone will hear those songs....when you're well. I know you're thinking of your need to sing, Ohayou and everyone else. But today, you need to think focus on your body, your head, your health. It's telling you...I need help, I need to repair. I need to heal. Listen to it's advice first because it's the only body you've got."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Akihiko's free hand, the one with the IV, reached up and pressed itself against Izzy's own, enjoying the warmth of those fingers on his cheek. He didn't say anything for a long time and there was just the soft beep of the IV machine.
What could the young tiger say though? His partner was right... his own heart knew that he had to stop and just take the time. Everything was almost a blur with the emotional ups and downs he had experienced since returning to Japan... hell since he had tricked Hiroki and won Izzy as his manager.
Blue eyes stared straight at Izzy. "Then tell me what we will do?" Narcissus asked seriously. "You and Michi-kun can't hold the show on your own... you don't have enough songs and Yammi's boys haven't been able to practice songs outside of the original sets themselves. We can't cancel the shows because that would be a helluva lot of money to refund... money that's already been spent, or so Yuuji tells me. Nakai-san and Chiyou-kun could take my place but can either be ready to perform tomorrow? Is Chiyou-kun even able to perform?" gentle fingers removed Izzy's hand from his cheek then, kissing the tips of those digits lightly. "I can't sit on the sidelines, Ruki... I just can't... I want to... I've wanted to for days but everyone is counting on me, Ruki. Maybe I'm just living up to my stage name and putting more stock in my fame than I should... maybe all these tickets sold because of you and of Michi-kun and not because of who I am... maybe I am a narcissistic b*****d for thinking these shows revolve around me but... I can't just give up, Ruki. The last few days have been horrible in more ways than one and I want nothing more than to just lay in this hospital bed and get some rest. I'm tired... But so much is riding on this."

Yuuji's car pulled up to the hospital not too long later. "Yes well, Lucky-san is here at the hospital so we'll talk to him then. I want to make sure that Akihiko does as his doctor orders and while I'd much rather have him on stage... I suppose there's no more putting it off." parking the car, Takagi glanced to Tanaka. "We're all going to owe you, Michi-kun. Just think of it as a slightly bigger venue than the party tonight. You did really well up there. I... I was surprised."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:47 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi looked up at the hospital as he unbuckled his seat belt, "I'm sure that Lucky-san won't let him run out of the hospital." Man this was going to be really tough. Now he really needed to get some sleep before tomorrow. He felt lucky that he hadn't drank that much or this would have been depressing.

"Yeah, if he would have only gone into the hospital earlier this might have been averted. But...what is...is what is. Hah...well yeah. I guess so. I just looked at the lights a lot and I didn't have to dance tonight. Ugh. I've got to do all three songs in a row. Great...and dance too. Shoot.." he took a deep breath getting a grip on himself before he got out of the car.

"I see Lucky-san's Ferrari. Hah...he's got a guard watching it. I'd have one too..." he chuckled as they walked into the hospital.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well...I've been working on the plan B since they admitted you. Michi's got 3 good songs ready, and I've got a few. But neither of us is a headliner act. So...I spoke with Shou. He's willing to do a couple songs without pay or contracts to make sure that we don't lose people for refunds we can't afford. He'll probably do more because he was going to help me with my song tomorrow anyway. I'm going to speak with Nakai and Chiyou to see if they can help out on the next two nights to mix up the venue. My Aunt and Uncle will be here soon too. So I'll talk to them about business strategies." he paused and then smiled because his manager mode was coming on strong even as those lips kissed his fingertips. " I know you don't want to sit on the side lines."

"We know people would be expecting you...but if the doctor says you need to remain here then you need to do as he says. I'm not saying give up, I'm saying back off, commit to getting healthy and show the world what you're really made of on stage once you're well. I know it's frustrating to not be in good shape but going on stage and collapsing, possibly dying won't do you, me or anyone else anything good." Izzy didn't say the superstitious part of his thoughts. That the old tiger would probably be waiting on the other side to kick his butt for messing up his life so young.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 pm

"Shou's doing what?"
Oh that didn't sit right with the musician at all. His rival from outside Ohayou... doing his job... That had been the only thing pushing him at the Charity Benefit. Narcissus wouldn't be out done by Shou. Couldn't be outdone by him.
And yet...
What choice did he have?
It hurt worse to know that Izzy was relying on Shou then that his fans would have to be placated by his rival. His partner should be relying on him! The jealousy stung... and Akihiko didn't know what to say.
So again there was a long pause of silence. At least until the young tiger found his voice.
"No. My dying wouldn't help anyone." Akihiko whispered, trying to force the feelings of jealousy and anger away. They'd only make things worse and he knew it. Blue eyes glanced up to the IV bag... half full. Damn he wanted to sleep and just escape this conversation now. "You'll tell Shou-san thank you for me, won't you?" he asked, feeling very defeated now.
'Ruki... what I wouldn't give to be someone you can rely on...' the musician thought to himself bitterly. This was all wrong... If he'd just gone to the hospital that night back when they got home from Japan...
"I don't know if I'll be awake by the time your aunt and uncle arrive but... I promise to do as the doctor suggests. But... well... I'm sorry for this pressure on you, Ruki. Sorry for the pressure on Michi-kun too. I'd rather do a full tour set then make the both of you work so hard so fast."

Getting out of the car, Yuuji laughed. "Looks like a Lucky sort of thing to do... I just hope Akihiko's bodyguards are outside his room."
Damn he still needed to get on the tailing car situation too... guess he wasn't going to get to meet Shou tonight after all. Hell, he'd be lucky to get any sleep at all at this rate. They continued inside, "Look, it won't be as bad as you think." Yuuji was saying, trying to reassure Michi as they walked. "If you've been practicing the moves and the songs then you can do them with an audience just the same as you could in The WareHouse. All you have to focus on is the music and your steps. Just forget there's an audience."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:38 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy could tell by the look on his face that Akihiko wasn't happy about Shou being involved."I'll tell him...and...I know you don't like that idea but I had to figure out some sort of way to help Ohayou, help you....and everyone else handle all this. If you can't perform, then we need someone who can who'll keep the audience in the club. I don't have time to set up other vocalists or bands that might need me to negotiate a price for an emergency like this. He's willing to do it for free. Plus you and he have an overlap of fans so that will help keep the buzz up for the next two nights."

He squeezed Akihiko's fingers and sighed, "Once you're well, you'll be able to do so many things and show your rival that you've still your musical chops. Don't get so down..." He leaned in and kissed Akihiko on the lips. "I'm looking forward to seeing you on stage shining. When you're well, I want to see it."

Izzy hoped that whatever this was could be resolved with all the advanced medicine nowadays. He really wanted to see Akihiko on stage. He didn't want to rely on his best friend to hold Ohayou's pocket book together. But, what could he do. If he were in the US, MeKA would have helped but here they surely weren't ready to add to a venue instantly. And well he wondered if Nakai or Chiyou would be able to handle it. Maybe Yuuji could speak to them because he didn't have time.

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

As they walked inside, Michi waited for Yuuji to get Akihiko's room information. Once they received it, he pushed the buttons on the elevator and held it open for Yuuji. "Yeah I know just wasn't mentally prepared for it that's all. Kind of nervous and well...yeah I was hoping I'd have Akihiko there kind of you know giving me morale support."

He walked down the hall with Yuuji and then pointed out the guards. "You were right....two of them."

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Akihiko forced himself to smile softly after that soft kiss. "I know, Ruki. I want you to see it too. And don't mind my mood. Shou is my rival. I can't help feeling jealous of him when he seems so much more reliable than myself." Narcissus' smile grew slightly as he gently squeezed Izzy's hand in his own. "You have my confidence to do things as you see fit to get the shows finished. Maybe I could record a small message from the hospital apologizing to my fans... It would at least let them know that I didn't skip out on the shows by choice."
It was about that time that the doctor entered, carrying the young tiger's test results. "Koyasu-san, I've got some good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that you have multiple small clots that are impacting the blood flow to your brain. These are the cause of your dizziness, headaches, and fainting spells. Your nose bleeds are attributed to dry sinus cavities and were exacerbated by the medication you've been on for the clots. The good news is that you've a few treatment options available to you. I've already had the nurse start you on an IV drip of tPA which is actually a medication we use to prevent strokes due to an ischemic clot. Now this medication could help shrink the clots so in another three hours we'll get you a second CT scan and check the medication's progress. I'll be prescribing you to continue on an anti-coagulant medication, but this will make you more prone to nosebleeds I'm afraid. Now if the tPA and the anti-coagulants do not show results by the morning, we'll need to go in surgically. I..."
"You're not cutting another hole in my head." Akihiko interrupted, glaring at the doctor.
The physician smiled, "That is the worst case scenario and since doing so tends to have a mortality rate anywhere from 30%-80%... I'd rather avoid such a procedure. Actually, we'll make a small incision near your groin and basically push a scope through your body, we can make you unconscious for the scope, and then use a tiny vacuum tube attached to the scope to suck out the clots one by one. It will require that you limit movement for one month; no sex, no shows, no going to the gym or anything like that and you will have to remain in the hospital for 24 hours after the procedure to make sure there are no complications and, after another CT scan and everything seems clear then you can go home. However, if the clot is too large we will have to operate fully, dissolve the clot with directly applied tPA, and use larger tubes to pull the clot out from the vein directly. Like I said however, I'd rather avoid this procedure for your own sake."
Narcissus sighed slightly, "So there's a chance I will be well enough for my show tomorrow?" he asked, his hopes feeling like they would be completely dashed soon.
"If the tPA and anti-coagulants dissolve the clots and the CT scan in the morning shows that there is no further issue. Yes. You can leave tomorrow morning, but I will want you in for a CT scan once a week for the next month and then once a month for the next year, just to be on the safe side." the doctor replied, walking over and checking the IV bags.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:15 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy nodded and patted Akihiko on the thigh, "You will be reliable when you're well. Don't put yourself down like that. And yes, we can record a message if you want. I'm sure the fans would appreciate it."

He would have said more but the Doctor came in and started to describe everything they had discovered. The idea of surgery didn't set well with Izzy and the other option, a scope inserted was at least better but Akihiko would be down for one whole month. Oh god. That would be Hell. In more ways than one.

"So based on what you've found in the scan, what are the chances of the clots being dissolved overnight?" Izzy wanted to make sure he was clear on the easiest option since he was very clear on the other two. "How long does it take usually for these medications to work?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 pm

The doctor shrugged his shoulders, "Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't." he spoke, glancing at Akihiko.
"He's my manager. Izzy Lucky." Narcissus explained.
Bowing slightly the doctor continued. "We should know at the CT scan in three hours from now if the tPA is doing anything at all. I can give a more complete prognosis at that point. If things look all clear then we'll keep Koyasu-san overnight and on anti-coagulants and have another CT scan done around 9 am. If he's still in the clear then the paperwork for release will be run through and he can go home as early as noon."
"And I can do my shows?" Akihiko asked, wanting to be perfectly clear on this. Sure, he'd be late for the 10 am start time... but he'd be there for the performances and have plenty of time for wardrobe and makeup and to run through his set.
The doctor smiled, "Yes. If everything is all clear and you agree to come in for periodic CT scans, especially one after each of your shows just to be safe, and you agree to continue taking the anti-coagulants, then yes. You can do anything you want."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:00 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Alright...so there is a chance it will work. Mm...3 hours from now." He squinted for a moment because he really needed some sleep if he was going to make the 10 am start at the club.

He pinched his brow putting things together in his head. "Ok...so, maybe I should go home." His eyes glanced over to Akihiko being a bit more formal since they were just manager and star, "I've really got to get some sleep even though I'd like to stay and keep my eye on everything. I know that Takagi-san should be here soon as well as my Aunt and Uncle. I might have them drive me home so I can sleep in the car." He really wanted to stay but both he and Akihiko knew that it would be tough for him to get any good sleep here. Waiting for 3 hours would keep him wide wake wondering and he didn't want to keep Akihiko awake if he could get some sleep between now and then.

Izzy prayed that the medication would dissolve everything but he couldn't just go on that chance. Plan B would be in the works unless Akihiko showed up. He and Michi would have to be ready. "Call me whatever the results. Ok?" asked Izzy as he focused on those blue eyes and smiled. "If you're able to do the show tomorrow you might get to show off to your rival. So don't stress...let the meds flow freely and get some rest. You'll need it if things go well."

Meanwhile outside Crystal and Rukuro pulled up in another sporty car, a BMW roadster. "Oh you would loan him the Ferrari." complained Crystal as she crossed her arms.

Rukuro chuckled amused at his wife's complaints, "It was the first car ready after the flushed it out and check everything. So I had to send it."

"I know..I know. "

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"He'll still be giving you morale support. It just might be from a hospital bed." Takagi replied, winking at Michi. "Don't worry. I just want you focused on your music. Let me take care of the rest. It's what I'm here for after all."
Stepping from the elevator, Takagi couldn't help but laugh. "Least he's taking security seriously." Yuuji smiled, passing the doctor (though he had no idea this man was Akihiko's physician) and entering the room with Tanaka right behind him.

The doctor smiled, "Then I'll get out of your hair so you can discuss what you'll be doing. I'll have the results in three hours. If Koyasu-san can keep from passing out, then I think there's a positive chance that things will work. When this bag is finished," he pointed to the IV bag that had about 1/3rd left in it. "Then you can get some sleep. The nurse will let you know and I'll see you in three hours."
He left and Akihiko couldn't help but sigh. "I know... I'll rest and relax and not think about it. I trust you, Ruki." Reaching out, Narcissus took Izzy's hand again and pulled the man down for a deep kiss. "I promise I'll be good." he whispered, kissing those lips once more and savoring the taste of his partner. "Get some sleep and don't worry. I'll call. Yakusoku..." again the young tiger kissed his manager, not wanting to let him go... but knowing he had to.
"I keep walking in one you two." Yuuji spoke with a slight smile as he entered the hospital room.
Blue eyes flickered to his cousin, "And when you don't you're watching us on a camera anyway. Stop acting like it doesn't get you hot."
Takagi laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't used to." he added with a slight wink before pointing back toward the door. "Lucky-san, when you leave please take the two guards outside with you. I'm having another pair meet me here for Akihiko. So. Care to tell me what happened?"
And so Narcissus delved into what the doctor had said and what he hoped would happen after the next three hours. He let his cousin in on what he knew of Izzy's 'Plan B' so far as well.
"Lucky-san, do you need my to do anything tonight?" Yuuji asked seriously. "Anything at all?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:46 am

Leaning across the bar a little bit, Nezumi tried to flirt with the bartender.

"What's my poison? I don't know...." he batted his eyes almost coquettishly, "Maybe you could be, after you get off work?" he asked, though he was really just trying way too hard. Drink might have made the mouse brave, but it didn't exactly make him any more socially appropriate.

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Holding out the plate, Hideki asked for two crab cakes, then inquired about what else was on the buffet, finally coming away with a few stuffed mushrooms and dumplings to "round out" his "meal".

Frowning, Chiyou whispered back at Kai, "So because I did lose it as a kid...does that make me trashy?" he inquired, honestly curious as to his boyfriend's opinion on the matter.

Suzaku, across the room, smiled and said his goodbye to Michi, then frowned. Something didn't feel right...but he brushed it off as an odd night. Frankly, since his "resurrection", he hadn't been quite on point. Who would be, though, after something like that? He just counted his lucky stars that he was alive and functional, as far as he could tell.

Shortly after, the guitarist decided to leave the party, having had his fill for the evening. On the way back to his place, he kept checking his phone...no word from Naoko, though. Of course, why should there be? They were just barely "friends", after all. Things weren't like they once were...nor could they ever be again.
Even so...he worried.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games