Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 pm
Read a book or manga? Watch Tv?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:03 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin
Yo-ko
If possible, could we get a full detailed description of the update at some point? Because I see stuff being added and no updates saying anything about them, like when the hell did Soldier Pills get added?
i believe that update happened back when the free class system was released, and was not told in a guild announcement but the announcement thread. any time their is an update, I (personally) do my best to post an update in that thread so that the guild is aware.

Nope, not even there. And I know you try to keep up with the announcement thread, but wouldn't it be easier to just make a big list as it is being done, and then when you implement that portion of the update then also release the list of all the updates done during that release?
that is actually a really good idea. the only issue is that a lot of things are constantly being worked on, and although we develop new ideas, even refine older ones, they aren't always voted in favor of....in that respect it would misinform the public versus telling them what is going to happen. I shall keep it in mind though. thank you for the feed back  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm
Yo-ko

Should someone do something about the convicts? What rank are they anyway?  

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko

Should someone do something about the convicts? What rank are they anyway?
well you gotta engage them to find that info out. I can guarantee they are not as high as you think they are  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm
Yo-ko

I figured as much... think I could tangle with the ones at the forest?  

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:44 pm
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko

I would strongly recommend it XD I mean if someone was attacking and attempting to burn your home down to the ground would you do something to save them? If you don't wanna handle them, then there is "gorilla squad" at the hokage mansion and "Badger Squad" at the hospital  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm
Yo-ko
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko

I would strongly recommend it XD I mean if someone was attacking and attempting to burn your home down to the ground would you do something to save them? If you don't wanna handle them, then there is "gorilla squad" at the hokage mansion and "Badger Squad" at the hospital

Well its kinda weird no one is attacking the convicts, so I may as well make that Jun's job. XP  

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko

Well its kinda weird no one is attacking the convicts, so I may as well make that Jun's job. XP
its kinda weird no one has returned to defend their village. I have been updating the squads process with every one of the kage's posts to keep some semblance of a time line until someone else appears to fight them. maybe jun needs to alert people of the issue  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:23 pm
Yo-ko

Well I have no idea where people are at this point. They're kind of scattered. XD

And I guess Jun can handle the convicts on her own if they aren't anything special.  

Haruhi000777

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:05 pm
Haruhi000777
Yo-ko

Well I have no idea where people are at this point. They're kind of scattered. XD

And I guess Jun can handle the convicts on her own if they aren't anything special.
its up to you. its not my village. im just playing antagonist with a specific set of goals to accomplish  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:36 pm
Haruhi000777

Well things did seem to be going okay. Up until Haji basically confirmed I had a snowball's chance in hell of winning against a character who through all actions wanted to kill Jun. And Haji was also confused as to why I didn't have the ranks of jutsu he expected me to have for some reason, which denotes the idea that he didn't even look at my profile.

Oh wait! That's right! I left my psychic mind reading powers at home! My bad for not understanding the intent behind sending someone who countered Jun in every single way and who Jun had no hope of beating!

Edit: And I understand its the spirit of Naruto to take on challenges that seem impossible, but that is fantasy bull crap that doesn't work at all in here. I don't have a writer whispering into my ear, non-clever deus ex machina reset button crap to give or make Jun do to win any fight that seems impossible.

Not to mention that Haji is known metagamer.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:51 pm
Bleh.

ITS ADVENTURE TIME!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:14 am
Haruhi000777
Bleh.

ITS ADVENTURE TIME!

I watched one episode of that show and felt like my head was going to explode.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:24 am
Thats before the cannibalism, lesbianism and inter-species breeding I think. Along with other stuff.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games