Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:47 pm
Kay9214

fancy kay :D  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:49 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Maybe you're actually a hip young granny in the matrix and it came through subconsciously. ninja

nah. My AP Language teacher said we (his students) were all brains in a jar anyway xD

Just a living mind. O.o

That's basically the Matrix! O:

xD

And now you're... A circus performer?

Now I'm casually walking about London with a couple of swords gently resting on my shoulders. Nothing unusual. lol

I guess I'm passing by on a brisk stroll...

If only these legs didn't make the avi look so feminine... .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just a living mind. O.o

xD

Now I'm casually walking about London with a couple of swords gently resting on my shoulders. Nothing unusual. lol

xD they don't make you look feminine at all.
I use that mod all the time on guy avis when i tektek. Typically with a sword or something in hand xD

what you might be capturing as "feminine" is how the coat catches more at the top then fans out then along with the legs ads a bit more curve than in a normally standing avi, but I wouldn't say that in itself is feminine.

In my opinion the face is a guy but the hair cut now is covered more by the hat, and it creates more of a tomboy-ish look which (then added to the afore mentioned) might create an illusion of feminism  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:06 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just a living mind. O.o

xD

I use that mod all the time on guy avis when i tektek. Typically with a sword or something in hand xD

what you might be capturing as "feminine" is how the coat catches more at the top then fans out then along with the legs ads a bit more curve than in a normally standing avi, but I wouldn't say that in itself is feminine.

In my opinion the face is a guy but the hair cut now is covered more by the hat, and it creates more of a tomboy-ish look which (then added to the afore mentioned) might create an illusion of feminism

The feet are tiny and the legs are still a bit feminine, kind of longer looking too, I think... The jacket flare at the bottom, the way the arms seem to position and the negative space it creates next to the bottom and the very narrow portion where the green part is open all makes it look very very slim. The green at the top comes off as a bit of a frill, and the face and hair are all pretty neutral.

Nothing screams feminine, but the influence seems pretty strong to me.

*shrugs*

And yeah, the jacket does sort of suggest shapes that aren't actually there, now that I look at it. Probably part of it.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:10 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

The feet are tiny and the legs are still a bit feminine, kind of longer looking too, I think... The jacket flare at the bottom, the way the arms seem to position and the negative space it creates next to the bottom and the very narrow portion where the green part is open all makes it look very very slim. The green at the top comes off as a bit of a frill, and the face and hair are all pretty neutral.

*shrugs*

And yeah, the jacket does sort of suggest shapes that aren't actually there, now that I look at it. Probably part of it.

It's not nearly as obvious as Kayla... XD anyway don't worry I don't think anyone will assume you are a chick lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*shrugs*

It's not nearly as obvious as Kayla... XD anyway don't worry I don't think anyone will assume you are a chick lol

Duheheudgehdhhwheudhehisidjrbejeufheubeudbeudbeudbehrbehueyrbebeb >.<

>.>

xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:19 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*shrugs*

>.>

xP
lol sorry it was begging to be said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:22 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*shrugs*

>.>

xP

>.>

So. Let me guess now... You are a mushroom fairy? emotion_donotwant

xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:51 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*shrugs*

>.>

xP

>.>

xP

pshhht no i hate mushrooms! They taste like rubbery dirt!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:54 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

*shrugs*

>.>

xP

>.>

xP

Then why are you a mushroom fairy? .___.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:13 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

>.>

xP

>.>

xP

Because i'm not a mushroom fairy! stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

>.>

xP

>.>

xP

You are a Mushroom Fairy because you're not a Mushroom Fairy? .-.
That doesn't even make sense. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:23 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

>.>

xP

It does if you aren't a mushroom fairy!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:27 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

>.>

xP

Nope. That doesn't make sense either way. .-.

Instead of 'because' you could just try 'I'm not a Mushroom Fairy'. .-.

xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nope. That doesn't make sense either way. .-.

Instead of 'because' you could just try 'I'm not a Mushroom Fairy'. .-.

xD

Both get the fact across xD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games