Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"How are you innocent and why do you suggest I'm naughty?" Narcissus asked with a mock frown. "Innocent bunny, my a**..." the musician shook his head, obviously teasing. But what Izzy said did make him re-think his earlier idea. The young tiger knew that his doctors would forbid any sort of air travel until he had been without incident for at least a month. Yet Akihiko didn't think he could wait that long to have some one-on-one alone time with his partner. "I can't think of any other way to get there any time soon, Ruki. I'd rather not wait til Spring... and even then what if my doctors still don't want me flying? Having to wait just isn't my strong suit." the man asked, stealing Lucky's hand that was on his chest and bringing it to his lips, kissing the other man's fingers lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"The only reason I don't appear to be innocent is because I'm snuggling against a perverted naughty tiger." Izzy huffed but he was truly joking around at this point. Then he glanced up at his star and shook his head even after that sweet kiss took his finger tips. "II know you want to go earlier but we're going to do things right this time and get you healed before we go. Why? Because if for some reason you have an incident like the one in the past few days. I'm not going to be struggling to speak some foreign language I don't know trying to get you into a foreign hospital. Think of the vacation as an incentive to work your a** off to get healthy."

No, Izzy wasn't going to rush things this time just to satisfy that desire for alone time. Sure he wanted it but there were other matters more important. Akihiko's health was a big worrying wart on Izzy's forehead. And Ohayou needed them here not on some vacation traveling from China to France. Seriously...that would be very irresponsible if Akihiko wanted to gain any respect from the company or get back into the music scene. "And besides, We've a lot of work to do here first besides getting you well. I'd love a vacation but we can't just run off right now. These 3 shows you're doing isn't going to solve Ohayou's problems completely. Lots of changes need to happen but...when we get these things going, I'm sure we can find some time later in the year for a vacation."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 am

Nezumi heard Yuuji's words, but he wasn't really listening. He was too upset, flustered, angry, sad, emotional...too everything, really. He'd been too a lot of things for far too long.

Once Takagi let him go, the mouse huffed and brushed past him, right out of the room. He didn't stop, either. He marched himself right out of the party, and right into a cab that happened to be sitting nearby outside.

Jumping into the backseat, the manager slammed the door and squeaked out what he wanted to the driver.

"Just...take me somewhere. A bar. I just wanna have a good time, and I don't care where, as long as it's not here."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:03 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

It was a pleasant surprise, running into Michi in the crowd. Certainly better than running into someone he didn't "know" and being cornered into some awkward conversation.

"Hey, Tanaka-san! Thanks! Mmm...yeah, I'm gonna be at at least one of your shows, if not all three. I'm looking forward to getting even more familiar with your sound. I want to be the best guitarist you've ever had, after all...." Suzaku grinned, that last line an obvious double entendre. It seemed he just couldn't resist being dirty with this little minx of a man...

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:26 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"Yeah...I was a virgin...once." Hideki rolled his eyes.

"The man is twenty...twenty....something years old, for crying out loud! I mean...how old were you when you lost your virginity, Kai?" the young star asked, hands on his hips as if he were about to give a lecture.

"I can't imagine being as old as Nezumi and still never giving it up! I mean...I'd have gone insane years ago! I don't get how it's even possible..." Chiyou was just running off at the mouth now, obviously in need of someone to just shut him up or get him away from the crowd, one way or another.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Christmas...mistletoe..." Ryu mused out loud. Sure, he knew what Kou was talking about...but the thought of it brought strange images to mind.
A beautiful blond woman in a kimono...gorgeous, shimmering golden eyes...kissing him under the mistletoe where it snowed. She was like...an angel....

"Yeah...shame I didn't get to kiss you under the mistletoe last year." the vocalist laughed, letting the image pass.

"Wow...feels strange saying last year already. It really wasn't all that long ago! Just a few...." he paused, blinking.

"...days..."

Had it really only been such a short time ago? Christmas? Jun's funeral? Now it was the New Year? How did it all go by so quickly? Time seemed absolutely warped!

Everything else that Raito said seemed to just slip right on by as the vocalist drifted off into his own little world for a second.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:29 pm
(((OOC: I just realized Nezumi doesn't have a profile... -glomps Anichan- You should write him one -wink- And... -dumps bowl of Ohayou punch over Chiyou's head- Sometimes people just haven't found the right person to give it up to. -hands Chiyou a towel-)))

Amber eyes rolled, "It's not that bad. He's a shy guy it seems so he probably hasn't had much relationship experience. Not everyone's pants are so easy to get off, you know." Nakai replied, putting an arm around Chiyou's shoulders, directing him toward the buffet because in all honesty, the guitarist wanted a bottle of water. "As for myself, I was 19... and drunk at the time." the man spoke, telling the truth. "After that I just kind of turned into the charm-filled roaming playboy you know and love." Kai winked.

The cab driver was rather surprised when Nezumi jumped into his car. In fact, he had to put down the sushi bento he'd been enjoying at the time and start the cab up, meter running.
"Bar? Well I know a few so that shouldn't be too hard." the driver spoke, pulling away from the curb and heading off at a leisurely pace.
The man glanced in his rear view mirror but didn't say anything else to the mousy man in the back. He secretly just hoped he'd get a tip out of his seemingly angry passenger.
Time ticked by and soon the cab pulled up outside of a bar by the name of Prospero's.

"And what have I done tonight that was perverted?" Akihiko asked with a raised eyebrow.
As if on cue he moved one leg, wrapping it over Izzy's own, his knee resting dangerously close to the other man's groin but not touching.
Blue eyes narrowed, almost dangerously, but then a slight smirk tugged at the corner of the young tiger's lips. "Fair enough, Ruki. We'll do things right this time. I wouldn't want to collapse and have you running around pulling out that cute hair of yours." Narcissus leaned forward enough to claim Izzy's lips in another soft kiss, never releasing the fingers which he continued to hold. Laying back, those digits were slowly massaged by Akihiko's own hand. "You're right, of course. I need to take an active stock of the musicians we have and those on the books to sign. I okayed Michi-kun's guitarist but there are some on the roster who were either hired by an idiot or paid their way in because they suck. That will cut back on the finances at least a little... Asato can make the business decisions, but... s**t we have to sit down after these shows and sign those contracts, don't we?" sighing, blue eyes closed as Narcissus just didn't want to think about it.
These things weren't the music... he didn't want to focus on anything but the music. Hiroki could handle the business side of things if... if he signed. If he didn't... Akihiko was sorely tempted to begin initiating a merger with MeKa because he knew that his skills wouldn't keep the company afloat. Yuuji might keep it alive for a time... but there would be a lot of people who would take a hard hit in the company if Hiroki were to back down now.
"I don't want to think about it... planning a vacation that'll probably never happen is much more appealing." Narcissus said with a sigh. "Least probably won't happen for a year. Which reminds me... I was thinking of digging Yuuji's cameras out so we could have at least privacy in the bedroom... but after that car following us..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well that's good. Hope you like what you see." Michi said with a bright smile trying to get the stuff with his manager out of his head. "I'm sure you'll be the best." Michi obviously didn't get the hidden meaning and he laughed, "If you're not the best then I'll have to put you over my knee during a show. Just kidding."

Michi was playful and relaxed. His new guitarist was handsome and that was a good thing in Michi's eye. But after that round of conversation with Nezumi he wasn't planning on hitting the hay with anyone but himself tonight. He promised Yammi and Akihiko he'd be there by 10 am tomorrow and he wasn't about to goof up.

"So...where did you learn to play like that?" Michi asked figuring that he should learn about his guitarist because they'd probably be spending long nights at the studio together in the future. "Unfortunately, I've only one instrument, my voice. But one day I guess I should try to sit down and learn to play something."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"If you're not doing something perverted you're surely thinking of something." answered Izzy with a small finger wag." Then a blush hit his cheeks because the young tiger was leaning towards naughtiness! "Good because me pulling out my hair would get you in trouble with Nikki. I don't think you want to know what Nikki is like when he's angry."

His lips stilled when they were kiss and his fingers tightened on the ones that held them. "Aishiteru, Akihiko." he whispered before Akihiko started talking about the things that needed to be done.

"Mmhmm...well, I'm sure you can start doing that after you sign those contracts. Yes, you probably should get with Hiroki-san about that. Because if he starts trying to do the music side, you will be pulling out hair...your own probably." he chuckled and then patted Akihiko's chest. "I know you don't want to think about it tonight. Oh that would be nice. Well seriously, if they get past all the cameras everywhere else then the ones in the basement bedroom isn't going to help. It's not like there are many ways into your bedroom or studio down there right??"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"Well, then you have something to look forward to this year, right?" teased Kou as he took up another piece of pizza and sprinkled cheese on top.

"Last year was just a short time ago. I never feel like the new year is really here until I reach Valentine's day. Wow...this year I will have someone special to give a Valentine's." Kou winked at Ryuu then bit into his pizza and chewed.

"Don't expect anything really big..." mumbled Kou while he chewed with tomato sauce just on the edged of his lips.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Staring off into the middle distance, the violinist didn't really say anything for a while. He just sat there...chewing on the same bite of pizza for way, way too long before he swallowed. Ryuukaze's mind, meanwhile, was busy flickering like an old film reel...inundating him with images of the past...and images that were nothing more than fairy tale.

Absently, Ryu reached out a hand and gently wiped the tomato sauce off of Raito's lip with his thumb.

"Na.....o....Kou?" he seemed to be taken aback, blinking at his lover in confusion. Apparently, his brain wasn't going to hold up to thinking too much.

"Where are....what...oh man...I think I need to lay down." the star brought a hand to his head, obviously dizzy and disoriented. It had been a long night for someone recovering from an accident, after all. He needed his rest while he could get it.

Setting his pizza to the side, the vocalist curled up on the bed, his hands resting on Kimura's thigh like a pair of sleepy puppy paws.

"Valentine's day....hmmm....cho...co...late..." Ryu muttered before passing out cold, with a full tummy and exhausted everything else. Apparently, he'd been listening even when he wasn't "listening", though.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 am

After paying the cabbie and leaving a nice tip, the mouse exited the cab and marched right into the bar, making a beeline for the nearest bartender. He honestly didn't want to expose anyone else to his wretched mood until he had had the chance to rage-drink it all away.

About eight drinks later, the manager was leaning pretty hard against the bar, his face far more pleasant than when he had entered.

"So, cutie...where's the real fun at around here?" Nezumi winked at the bartender, obviously just barely sober enough to be deemed functioning.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 am
((OOC: Chiyou is such a jerkface sometimes, lol. And yeah, I'll get a profile written up for Nez at some point in the near future. smile ))

kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I don't think it's an issue of his pants being hard to get into, Kai. I think you're right...he's just so....so...so Nezumi. I don't know what happened to him to make him so shy, but it's pretty darn creepy sometimes." the kid snickered, then started sniffing the closer he got to the buffet.

"I smell crab cakes! Where are the crab cakes!?" he made little grabby motions with his hands like a greedy little squirrel, practically begging the guitarist to give him a plate of treats.

"19?" he asked, temporarily distracted from his mission for food.

"Geeze...I would have thought more like...15 or 16, for you." Hideki smiled, bumping his shoulder against his boyfriend playfully.

"You're right, though...I do love you...." he winked back.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:39 am

Suzaku raised an eyebrow.

"Put me over your knee, huh? Well good luck with that, because I don't bend over for anybody..." the blond teased back, equally playful.

"Ah...I'm self taught on the guitar. Been playing since I was a kid." he kept it pretty vague, for now, preferring to keep the conversation on other things tonight.

"Your voice, Tanaka-san, is quite a gift of an instrument, though. While I'm not at all trying to discourage you from learning, I will say that you've got quite a unique instrument to acclimate yourself to, as it stands."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi laughed when that eyebrow raised. "Hahah! Ok..." He wasn't about to dig too deep into that conversation but at least it told him that Suzaku had a sense of humor too.

"Oh that's cool. I was more interested in hanging out with the guys as a kid. I didn't really apply myself to music as much as I did to the books. I hated going to cram school even though it helped me get into the college I needed to follow my mom's footsteps in physical therapy." mentioned Michi as he grabbed a glass of water from a waiter passing by. "Ah...water. Yeah, I better drink a few of these. Since I had a couple champagne glasses earlier."

'I guess you're right. I've been taking lessons at Ohayou and a few speech sessions as well to clear up accents. Never realized there was so much to making songs until I started getting further into this. Good thing that Narcissus-san has been around to help guide me in the right direction. I'd surely have messed up something by now." admitted Michi as he sipped his water. "So what made you choose Ohayou for your music? Is there someone here that inspires you?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kou glanced at Ryuu as he wiped his lip then said nothing as the man meshed his name with another's. "Alright...Ryuu. " He said with a smile he put upon his lips carefully, "Just go to sleep. You'll feel better in the morning. I'm sure."

Well that wasn't quite true. He wasn't sure what to expect with Ryuu. But he'd make sure to tell the nurse next time one came in what he had seen. Kou wanted to be sure the doctors knew so in case something happened Ryuu got the best of care.

He wasn't angry, sad or irritated about Ryuu's slow revelations about his past. The man certainly couldn't forge a better future if he couldn't confront the things that were behind him. So he waited until Ryuu was finally asleep before placing Ryuu's hands on the bed and moving his chair to get a little closer to the TV before pulling out his college assignments and trying to do some home work.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 am

"Physical therapy, huh? Well, I bet you know quite a bit about the human body, then, don't you? That'll come in handy for you as an artist, as well, on down the line...knowing how to properly take care of your body." Suzaku spoke as if he knew a thing or two about that.
More like he had wished he'd known more...if he'd taken better care of himself...better care of Naoko...better care of Sai...of Shou...well hell...a lot of things might have been different, wouldn't they? He'd always been a rough son of a b***h, though...as much on his own body as anyone else's.

"Narcissus-san? Mmm...it's great to have someone to mentor you like that. You'll go far, regardless, but with him leading you, you'll reach the stars." the guitarist smiled, then seemed to be in thought.

"Inspires me? Well...there are a lot of reasons I choose Ohayou...but yes, I'd say there are people here who inspire me. Narcissus-san, for one, is a great inspiration. He's naturally talented, but I can tell the man has a personal strength about himself that is absolutely admirable. The same with Izzy Lucky-san. I mean...lost at sea like he was...and then to come back with the drive and intent to be a star. A lesser man would have come back from that and retired. Even you...you strike me as someone with overflowing kindness, but a very solid foundation. I like people with personal strength, as well as boundless talent, and that seems to be something this company has in leaps and bounds. I find the atmosphere to be more like...more like a family, than a competition, you know? So many of the other companies...all shine and no substance...or everyone seems so busy trying to one up one another that it cheapens the music. Ohayou is unique, in my opinion...and I think being here will help make me a better person, and a better musician." he spoke honestly, if a bit elaborately. The look in his eyes showed his sincerity, and the smile on his face only proved it. He genuinely liked Ohayou, and was genuinely happy to be here.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Nakai put his hands on Chiyou's shoulders and steered him to the tray of crab cakes, handing him a plate. The guitarist wanted to see how the 'kid' could do getting the cakes himself. Thankfully, the waiter behind the buffet was quite helpful enough, asking how many the young man would like.
"Hey, just because I'm loose doesn't mean I lost it as a kid, you know." Kai spoke in a whisper. "Some people are just naturally shy. They can't help it. He seems like an introvert."

Within the bar, the bartender shrugged his shoulders as he washed a couple of glasses in the small hidden from view sink. "Depends on what you're looking for. You'll need to be more specific, sir. This establishment caters to a lot of varying tastes. Most people who come in here know what they want and go where they know to go... but I've never seen you here, which means you've been referred." reaching over, the man refilled Nezumi's drink. "So what's your poison, hmm?" he asked, obviously not meaning the alcohol.

"One way in. One way out." Akihiko replied before laughing slightly, "Never thought about it before but I suppose that's a fire hazard since neither the bedroom or the studio have windows. Aishiteru, Ruki..."
After that though, Narcissus went silent. He lay there, Izzy's fingers in his hand, arm around the other man's shoulders, head resting just slightly against the top of his partner's own head. His blue gaze trained in the stars, just watching... breathing... Sighing, Akihiko closed his eyes and relaxed. He really was tired... more so than he had let on before. The young tiger wasn't trying to be naughty or sexy now because he just didn't have the heart for it. All he wanted in the world, was to just hold Izzy in his arms and sleep.
Akihiko didn't know when it happened... but not long after closing his eyes, letting the need for sleep overcome him... the musician simply passed out cold.
Yuuji had warned him that sleeping would probably make this happen, which was why he'd worked so hard to keep his cousin awake earlier in the car. At this point however, the young tiger could care less. His exhaustion obvious, maybe being unconscious wasn't such a bad thing?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games