Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:59 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

Rina smiled and kissed him back. "I feel sorry for you.Haveing to sleep in the same room as them." She said and smiled
"i am gonna ask older brother to transfer me to your room" he smiled devilishly
Rina giggled at his smile "I like that idea." She said
"he should say yes" i smile and kiss you "he trusts me enough" i smile big
"He might give you a bunch of rules though." she said. "But we wouldent do anything bad." She said wiith a smile on her face saying 'or would we'
he smiled back and hugged her then he picked her up by the waist and spun smiling and laughing
Rina smiled and laughed also as they spun. Hes the best thing that has ever happened to me She thought  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"He might give you a bunch of rules though." she said. "But we wouldent do anything bad." She said wiith a smile on her face saying 'or would we'
he smiled back and hugged her then he picked her up by the waist and spun smiling and laughing
Rina smiled and laughed also as they spun. Hes the best thing that has ever happened to me She thought
she means more to me than anything he smiled and kept spinning her then got dizzy  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:14 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
she means more to me than anything he smiled and kept spinning her then got dizzy
Rina laughed as she watched him starting to get dizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:24 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((g2g))i kiss you and set you down then i walk into our dorm and go to sleep in your bed  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:30 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((g2g))i kiss you and set you down then i walk into our dorm and go to sleep in your bed
((kk cya)) Rina sits in a chair beside her bed stroking his hair as he sleeps. "He must be tired." She quietly said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:34 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((kk cya)) Rina sits in a chair beside her bed stroking his hair as he sleeps. "He must be tired." She quietly said
he smiled and turned over and smiled at her "come to bed" he yawned  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
She smiled and climed into bed with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:39 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
i smile and hold you and slowly hum this is a story of a girl by nine days featuring blink 182  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:44 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
i smile and hold you and slowly hum this is a story of a girl by nine days featuring blink 182
Rina smiled as he hummed a good song. she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:45 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
he smiled and kept humming till she fell asleep  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:47 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Slowly she fell into a deep silent sleep. She wasent a person who snored or rolled over not when she slept good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:50 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Slowly she fell into a deep silent sleep. She wasent a person who snored or rolled over not when she slept good
he smiled he slowly climbed over her and went into the bed across from her and started to sleep  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:54 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
he smiled he slowly climbed over her and went into the bed across from her and started to sleep

In the middle of the night Rina started haveing a bad dream. She woke up and sat up quikly breathing heavy looking around the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

In the middle of the night Rina started haveing a bad dream. She woke up and sat up quikly breathing heavy looking around the room.
daisuke was sitting up against the wall of the dorm looking at her with some scared eyes "i.....i....i had a dream about my parents"  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:06 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

daisuke was sitting up against the wall of the dorm looking at her with some scared eyes "i.....i....i had a dream about my parents"
Rina walked over to him and hugged him. "I had the most awful dreem about you." She said  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games