Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ch4d-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:49 pm
Hi, I'm Ch4d...
I'll randomly pop up and look around every so often,
probably after-hours sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:08 am
the name Shin-yotuke not 2 new,not 2 old,people giving stuff to me,only 1 of them i but PM me if want to be friend  

Shin-yotuke

The-Wandering-Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:48 am
hey im the wandering warrior, warrior for short, even though my avi looks pissed i am really nice. biggrin i am kind to all gaians and glad to help however I can. so pm and befriend me if you wish, i am always glad to make new friends.
and thanks for letting me be in such a great guild
...THANKS xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:20 pm
Hi! My name is Chelle and I am new to this guild and Gaia. (Duh?!) Looking for new friends! Have a great day! ºoº  

ChelleMB70

ninjadog103

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:44 pm
Hello!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:48 pm
im new to the guild, name briana....or bri....otherwise briana-san blaugh i buy quite a few monthly collectable items and give them to my friends or to complete strangers sometimes.....  

briana-san

Kayastha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:48 pm
Heya, I'm Kaya and I'm new to this guild. I've been on gaia for awhile now though, so if you have any questions or need any help with anything, feel free to pm me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:53 pm
I don't know if I have done this yet, so... Voila!  

Bellabie

makofbc98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:41 pm
I'm a nice simple fellow whos 18 and low on cash. please donate, don't care what, so long as its male or any(Clothing). anything else and I will try to sell if posible, if not I will use them up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:52 pm
hello all im new biggrin  

stefanXkratos

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:22 pm
Hi... kyangfan here, but I go by Kyang. ^^;; Umm... I am new, and it's nice to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm
Hi all! The name's xenxan. New to the guild and everything that is gaia!

Anyone who likes music, anime and games can friend me and maybe we can talk sometime.

I'm also looking for someone who can teach me all the knowhows that I need to know to survive in this place.

Thanks for reading!

~xenxan~  

xenxan

Hirosaki Teshima

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:48 pm
Hello everyone im Hirosaki =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 pm
Hello, everyone! I'm Slick. I'm not new to Gaia but I am new to this guild. I'm also an older Gaian (21+), proving that Gaia really is for all ages. I do a good bit of fishing and can answer most basic questions about fishing at the 3 lakes and some other helpful hints. I also do the towns and sell items on both the Marketplace and at the Item Exchange. Gaia is a great place for friends and fun! biggrin  

Slick the Bear

Dapper Gaian

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:11 am
just joined in need some friends
add me anytime, and give a comment  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games