Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auraic Love

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:02 pm
Call me haru, thats what everyone calls me! My animal is a drowny (dragon-cow-bunny)... don't ask why... I draw (der!) i read, play video games, have no life, and have three dogs. I hate dogs and love cats (awkward...) Im a little out of my mind and paranoid too! I tear things apart when im hyper and fix things when im bored... go figure. Find my art Here!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:35 pm
^^= Hello all.
You can call me Suki as I love it that way *chuckles*
I knew a bit of Nihon, trying to learn tagalog, and my mother tongues languages lol.
I've been drawing for almost 11 years and lately I'm lack of leisure time for this hobby of mine. Yup, not only hobby but also the one thing I pour my creativity and passion at.
I won't stop until the reason I draw already diminish in this world. But for sure, I think it won't be happening. ^^=
=3 I got my DA too yet it's been inactive this few months as I spent most of my time here rather than there lol
If anyone interested to look at my works, you can browse in the journal in my profile. I've included some of my avi_arts there. It's for the past reference upon my previous customers requests

Tahiko_Suki

Jiroh

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:30 pm
Hiii~

I'm a university level student, and I've been drawing for a long time but with very little improvement over those many years, which is the main thing that I want to work on.

My main style is some evil manga looking thing, I'm also trying to practice realism / Western styles from time to time.

Thanks for letting me join. c:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:39 am
hello!
Okay so I'm ikki and even if I've been drawing for... some years? I've just reasently started to look for a way to improve. I like to draw eyes for some reason and now a have an obsession with hands. (even if they're not that good).

Oh and I'm a high school student and live in Finland. 3nodding  

ikki-nakki

rikary14

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 am
[/align

.....rikary..of course new member.....
hobbies: drawing,playing pc games,watching,daydreaming,staring
i like to draw anime but i want to learn other things too like animals or landscapes--right now i really want to learn how to draw in different angles and i suck in drawing the hands and feet...
also, highschool student
stare

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:05 am
Hi, I'm Katniss_Blair (feel free to shorten that). Though I haven't been on Gaia very long, i have been on the art scene for quite a while. I'm currently a fifth year drawing major (I'll be graduating next spring) with an illustration minor. I started drawing since first holding a pencil and just never stopped. My drawing specialties are the female figure and I draw rats a lot. If you would like to check out my gallery click here.  

Katniss_Blair

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:27 am
Welcome! We're glad to have you and we hope we're all mutually helpful to one another.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Ellos,i'm Choco-choc Muffin! 3nodding
Call my muffin,or chocolate...which ever you prefer.
I've been a pixelartist for two years now XD
i use no tablet, 100% cursor drawn ^^
anywho,i'm glad to be here,you'll see my art soon~
i assure you wink  

Terror Toma

Unsealed Bloodsucker

Victoria Fear

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:26 pm
You can all call me Tori. My style is very mixed I suppose, I try to incorporate realism but Im not so great at it. Normally I get my inspiration to draw from all the music I listen to.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:19 pm
Hey there! I'm Wing.

Currently, I'm a high school junior who is taking studio art. I'm going into AP next year, so I would like critique on my art for my portfolio. My concentration will be still life (or at least at this point, I think it will be), and would love every bit of critique that you can offer. (:

I also draw anime/manga style art, which I have a deviantArt for. For this type of art, I'm aiming mostly to improve my coloring and proportion.

Very nice to meet you all. (:

x.Wing.x

HoN_Priestess_Eris

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:42 am
Hi I'm -Miz-Riz- The name means Mizory and Rizistans. Not Miss. Riz.
I'm a manga artist, (who really needs to work on her still life.)
I'm really good at line but coloring is well, hard for me. I've never had an art lesson and I'm proud to say I really don't think I need one. But I still want to go to SCGSAH. (South Carilina Govorners School for thr Arts and Humanitys) Its a really good art school. And its right behind a park which helps if you've got no idea what to draw.
I have some art an the com but my printer isn't working right so I can't scan any in right now but I'm working on fixing it.
I've been drawing since I was 5, so aroung 11-12 years now. I've drawn millons of pictures and I love my manga stile. I'll post pics soon as I can. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:57 am
User Image

I'm Magoo. =D
I'm 13, but don't treat me as a child. I am here to be viewed as the age I act- like an adult. I'm artistic and try my hardest, but without tips or help, I feel that my abilities are progressing too slowly. That's why I joined this guild! blaugh

aliienbunny

Alien Bunny

13,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cirenes

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:06 am
Hello~! ^-^ I'm Cirenes, also known as Blizz. My dA account is here.

I'm a Japanese kid who lives in the US and draws anime art as a hobby. I go to a liberal arts college rather than an art school, so I might be a little iffy with art terminology. ^^; Everything I know is self-taught and through observation.

I suppose my style is shoujo or otome/h-game. xD;; I love both CGing and drawing lineart. I've been drawing since I was very little, but only became serious about trying to improve in 2004. So.. about five years' experience? ^^

Nice to meet you guys! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm
im aireios but you can call me will. i am 18
ive started drawing at 6 but dropped it around 9 [lmfao i drew a lot of animals never people] and picked it back up at 17
i have been considering a career in art, but only if i can improve
a lot
:B :B :B

i enjoy drawing in a mixed style (imo) with a anime influence but a bit of realism as well
im not gonna post my da its kind of embarassing
@_______@

im a nice guy so talk to me
:>  

AERlUS

Eina-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:31 pm
hello, i'm eina-chan!
i'm fourteen, and you can treat me like a kid~
i rather you do, because i'm used to it. xD
i'm turning fifteen soon though, kukuk

i try my hardest, but my art sucks balls.
i joined this guild to help me with anatomy,
poses, shapes, skills, and styles. c:

i've started drawing at six; and continued.
i usually probably thought my art was pretty good back then,
but now, looking at those old pictures, they suck so bad. D:

& i'm hoping to improve so much and make myself proud so much,
that when i grow up and i look back at the pictures, i would think,
"i drew pretty well back then. i think it's all thanks to that guild on gaia."

thank you for accepting me into this guild. -bows-

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games