Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:55 am
Giggling, Faye rolled his eyes: "You and your pastries. You must have a fast metabolism because you sure don't work out." He rubbed Ducan's abs with slick fingers: "I can taste sugar when I kiss you. Its quite nice actually." The baker kissed him again except deeper. Lance barked which cause them to break apart: "Hey, boy! You want a kiss too?" Faye planted a brief one on the lab's furry head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:08 am
"Mmh... Don't spoil him." Ducan enfolded Faye deeper into his arms and gave him a foam-covered kiss.

((Writer's block. School is keeping me busy. >.<))

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:42 am
((Tis okies!))

"Why not?" Faye straddled Ducan, putting his arms around the other's neck and continued their make-out session; water sloshing around their hips: "I spoil you alot."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:58 am
"Yes, you can spoil me!" Ducan kissed Faye, "But not Lance. I want to be completely spoiled by you."

He kissed him again, not noticing all of the water splashing onto the floor that Lance was starting to lick up.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:38 pm
"Mhmmm..." Faye moaned as Ducan's lips left his for air. Slick hands wiped bubbles off of the writer's broad shoulders. He couldn't help himself really, it was like natural instinct to stroke Ducan whenever and wherever: "Oh, love, don't get jealous over Lance. I love you both. But if you feel that you want more attention, I guess that can't be helped."

He stepped out of the tub, drying himself with a big fluffy towel. Faye then winked seductively, heading back into the bedroom, towel-free.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:00 am
It took just one swift movement for Ducan to unplug the bathtub and let the water run down, then grab a towel and wipe himself thoroughly, making sure to untangle his shiny hair.

"Alright boy, you should leave the room," Ducan said to Lance, "Faye and I want a little time alone now."

Lance barked and trotted out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom, going downstairs to sleep on his cushion.

Ducan walked into the bedroom and met his Faye on the bed, giving him a loving kiss.

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:09 pm
"We are finally alone. No witness of me doing naughty things to you." Faye was completely nude under Ducan, except for his ring of course. He kissed him feverishly; nipping lips and tying tongues. He slowed down suddenly to gaze into Ducan's eyes: "Love...I want t-to go slow. We've been so busy and everything going really fast. So can we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:14 pm
Ducan kissed his little Faye sweetly. "Alright, love. Whatever is most comfortable for you."

He rolled onto his side and gently caressed Faye's thigh with his long fingers. "You set the pace. I'll follow."

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:48 pm
((Pm time?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:39 pm
TokiTokiBun
((Pm time?))

Mwahahahahaaaaaa! >D  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:27 pm
Ducan went to the bathroom and brought over a wet rag to clean them both. Afterwards, he pulled the warm and comfy quilted covers over the both of them and pulled Faye towards him for a nice cuddle. Ducan loved to cuddle with Faye after lovemaking. He loved physical contact with his beloved and would find any time to be affectionate for as long as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:49 pm
((ZOMG When I left this guild this thread was only 12 pages! Kusukai here under a new alias. I AM STILL ALIVE!))  

Amida Lune

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:06 am
(( Oh dear, Bunni Bun and I have been RPing one-on-one for the last 20 pages or so! xd Having much fun too! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:47 am
((Well, I'm glad SOMEBODY is enjoying the thread ^^ Ima gonna slip into the shadows again, just to watch the fun. Enjoy, dahlink, much love!!))  

Amida Lune

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:36 am
((YAH WE HAVE A LURKER!!! whee ))

Faye yawned sleepily, Ducan's body heat lulled him and soft skin didn't help. Eyelids drooped; snores slipped out. Ever so quickly, the baker fell to sleep.

-TIME SKIP-

Pulling out of his slumber, Faye noticed that Ducan was nowhere to be seen. He couldn't help but frown up a little. The clock read: '12:30 AM'. A terrified squeak filled the air as he bolted up from his bed to throw on lcothes :

"Ughhh! Why didn't I hear the alarm?!" he cursed around his toothbrush.

It took him five minutes to wash his face, brush, and dress. Faye charged downstairs and into the kitchen when he pointed his toothbrush at Ducan accusingly:

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!! I have to work today-"

Incomplete sentence hung in the air while Faye paled. A sudden wave a nausea took over him, then he vomited in the kitchen sink.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games